sry to ask, but what does "recommended" mean when it comes to DD 5.0 requirement?

I still run DD 4.3. what kind of problems can I expect? anybody has experiences with that?

I m talking about the latest POP version ofc. (501)

Edited by Nymra
6 hours ago, Nymra said:

sry to ask, but what does "recommended" mean when it comes to DD 5.0 requirement?

I still run DD 4.3. what kind of problems can I expect? anybody has experiences with that?

I m talking about the latest POP version ofc. (501)

My understanding is that Inte's mods (SUM, POP, and DDE) support both DD 4.3 and DD 5.0.

Having said that, it is possible that Inte might drop support for DD 4.3 some time in the future, but I have not heard anything about that yet.

14 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

My understanding is that Inte's mods (SUM, POP, and DDE) support both DD 4.3 and DD 5.0.

Having said that, it is possible that Inte might drop support for DD 4.3 some time in the future, but I have not heard anything about that yet.

SUM & POP actually don't require DD at all, but DDEquip requires it.

some new and old problems (latest Version of POP and Co.) 

- Bouny Hunters ignore running Sex Scenes (in this case from Sexlab Adventures)- they just appear, do their spell and break everything, causing a reload every time. I wanted to test if they respect DHLP suspend, but since there is no way to reliably make BHs appear, I could not come to that yet. 

- Jailer still gets stuck on the arrest scene (when the PC is first processed in prison and ripped of his stuff etc. The bug is now several versions old and comes up again and again. The PC is just standing there, the original arresting guard nowhere to be seen, the Jailer just standing around "This person is busy" and Player controls still enabled :(

I repeated this (in Solitude it was) and the second time the guard was there, but the scene still did not proceed. ofc I tested all debug options but none of them worked. 

Edited by Nymra

more stuff:

- SUM says I have the wrong UIE patch version, when I in fact have the correct patch version (see screenshot)

(this was a problem of my older exported JSONs overwriting the newer one)

- Solitude uses Original Cell even when I toggled Original Cell OFF

- Whiterun too. I dunno, I tried both toggles now (interpreting "ticked" as OFF or ON, both times the original cells were used all the time)

EDIT: sooo, you always get into the original cell first? and then only after another event you see the additional cells? can this be changed? 

I basically never want to see any of the original cells ever again, hehe. At least I now saw the JARL cell in whiterun for once... and who came to fuck me? whiterun guards... ok well, maybe I just expected too much here :P - the jarl came later eventually :)

- Sexlab Scenes started from POP always end buggy. meaning usually either the PC or the Rapist break away from the animation early, resulting in either the raper humping dead air or the PC beeing humped by thin air.

This is very odd but also happens quite reliably for all POP based sex scenes. 

This is especially annoying with the pillory scenario, since the PC will stand with no furniture and activated player control for quite some time (I can run around freely in that period), before eventually some script starts and put the PC back in the furniture...

- Arrest scene (when first put into chains by a guard) often takes forever to finish (I think patch notes wrote somewhere it should be faster now...)

Edited by Nymra

Update:

- Is it just me or do the paths for the "default poses" basically switch every few updates? I go to great lenghts customizing my default poses, but I repeatedly had to check and rewrite the json files because they changed position again and again :( Is this now the final state? 

- I understand the new "DefaultPoses" is now in "Lists/iSumPoses.json"?

What is the same file in "ListNames" for? Do I need to alter both to work correctly?

• Added .::. MCM options for percent use chances for each cell. "

- where are these options? they are nowhere to be found

(I now wasted another hour editing the JSON file for MCM directly, setting all original chances to 0 and enable 0 and ALL other cells to chance 5 and enable 1 and loaded that settings into MCM and ALYWAYS still get the damned original cells :(

- furnitues regularly missalign after sex scenes outside on the pillory/wheel after the scene is finished. this is in addition to the problem mentioned above that makes the transition time between the broken POP sex scene (1 actor always ending early) and the back in furniture very long.

Btw:
Scenes sped up and broke less likely with POP.esp beeing at the very end of the load order... 

20210802201708_1.jpg

Edited by Nymra

Thanks for the great mod! Even with a lot of ll mods installed, I'm running into no issues except two minor ones - doesn anyone have a clue what the causes are?

1. The "auction" pose (default: hands tied above, but occurs with any pose) gets interrupted by the pc idle animation - in my case the "shy/modest" stande where the pc has her hands in front of her breasts and crotch. I couldn't track down where this "shy" animation originates from yet, so I'm asking in the pop thread.

2. After using the pop alternate start with ccas, the guard is supposed to arrest the pc. And yes, I did let all mods init after new game, and even saved and reloaded. However, the arrest still isn't triggered - debug message: "Pop -:- Arrest quest did not start - exiting".

Starting pop with simply slavery works, or normal guard arrests after a bounty. Is the ccas failure a mod conflict, or maybe script overload? I'm using this ccas version on se:

20 minutes ago, BillyG said:

Thanks for the great mod! Even with a lot of ll mods installed, I'm running into no issues except two minor ones - doesn anyone have a clue what the causes are?

1. The "auction" pose (default: hands tied above, but occurs with any pose) gets interrupted by the pc idle animation - in my case the "shy/modest" stande where the pc has her hands in front of her breasts and crotch. I couldn't track down where this "shy" animation originates from yet, so I'm asking in the pop thread.

2. After using the pop alternate start with ccas, the guard is supposed to arrest the pc. And yes, I did let all mods init after new game, and even saved and reloaded. However, the arrest still isn't triggered - debug message: "Pop -:- Arrest quest did not start - exiting".

Starting pop with simply slavery works, or normal guard arrests after a bounty. Is the ccas failure a mod conflict, or maybe script overload? I'm using this ccas version on se:

SexLab Sexual Fame

Defeat

and Cursed Loot

all have the Cover anims/idles in MCM

On 8/3/2021 at 12:05 AM, judge007 said:

SexLab Sexual Fame

Defeat

and Cursed Loot

all have the Cover anims/idles in MCM

The mod generating the modest animation and interrupting the pop scene is dcl. Thanks for your kind assistance, dcl is so overloaded it would have taken ages for me to find the switch...

1 hour ago, BillyG said:

The mod generating the modest animation and interrupting the pop scene is dcl. Thanks for your kind assistance, dcl is so overloaded it would have taken ages for me to find the switch...

I am pleased that you were able to determine the problem, and I really appreciate your coming back to report what you discovered.

That kind of information is very helpful to the community!

On 8/1/2021 at 12:45 PM, Nymra said:

- Bouny Hunters ignore running Sex Scenes (in this case from Sexlab Adventures)- they just appear, do their spell and break everything, causing a reload every time.

I'll add a SL check for the next POP. 

- Jailer still gets stuck on the arrest scene (when the PC is first processed in prison and ripped of his stuff etc. The bug is now several versions old and comes up again and again. The PC is just standing there, the original arresting guard nowhere to be seen, the Jailer just standing around "This person is busy" and Player controls still enabled :(

Hmm yes, I've been getting reports of this happening but I cannot reproduce it. What is the last dialogue spoken? 

On 8/1/2021 at 10:46 PM, Nymra said:

(this was a problem of my older exported JSONs overwriting the newer one)

Are you using MO? 

Either way, I'll add a system .json check for the next version to let the player know if the .json is missing or the wrong version.

Solitude uses Original Cell even when I toggled Original Cell OFF

- Whiterun too. I dunno, I tried both toggles now (interpreting "ticked" as OFF or ON, both times the original cells were used all the time)

You are using the wrong toggles. The ones in the 'General' page are for when not under arrest. It's to allow other mods (like SDP) to use those cages. 

Spoiler

20210802002829_1.jpg

You can control which cell you spend the night in only after the arrest. Those options are in the 'Cell' page and are available only after you are under arrest.

They are being saved to a .json so you need only do them once for each city.

Spoiler

20210802002758_1.jpg

EDIT: sooo, you always get into the original cell first?

That is correct.

and then only after another event you see the additional cells? can this be changed? 

Possibly, but checking for cell props is expensive. I do not want to check for all of them at arrest time. So, I check for the original at arrest time and the rest on the way to jail. 

I basically never want to see any of the original cells ever again, hehe.

You don't like my original cells? 

At least I now saw the JARL cell in whiterun for once... and who came to fuck me? whiterun guards... ok well, maybe I just expected too much here :P - the jarl came later eventually :)

It is a random call.

- Sexlab Scenes started from POP always end buggy. meaning usually either the PC or the Rapist break away from the animation early, resulting in either the raper humping dead air or the PC beeing humped by thin air.

This is very odd but also happens quite reliably for all POP based sex scenes. 

This is especially annoying with the pillory scenario, since the PC will stand with no furniture and activated player control for quite some time (I can run around freely in that period), before eventually some script starts and put the PC back in the furniture...

Cannot reproduce this. Try the usual suspects, reset SL animation registry, etc.? 

- Arrest scene (when first put into chains by a guard) often takes forever to finish (I think patch notes wrote somewhere it should be faster now...)

I can take a look into this.

On 8/2/2021 at 1:02 PM, Nymra said:

- Is it just me or do the paths for the "default poses" basically switch every few updates? I go to great lenghts customizing my default poses, but I repeatedly had to check and rewrite the json files because they changed position again and again :( Is this now the final state?

Funny story that, but you triggered this last change. :classic_wink:

I've played your NADE mod (very good by the way, you should keep at it) and I've noticed that you've included some DDe custom outfits with it. I thought that was a neat idea. The only problem was that your outfits would override the player's own custom outfits. So, I've changed the file pathing so DDe will look at a custom outfits folder instead of a .json. Therefore, with the new system (post DDe 5) your mod can include it's own .json of custom outfits, DDe can keep it's own .json and other mods can supply their own outfits .jsons. As long as all the custom outfits .jsons are in the same folder, DDe will still find and use the outfits by just their name. Players can also edit all those .jsons in the DDe MCM. 

- I understand the new "DefaultPoses" is now in "Lists/iSumPoses.json"?

Yes.

What is the same file in "ListNames" for? Do I need to alter both to work correctly?

It's just a description or a name for the pose. It is used by the UIe wheels and lists. No, you do not need the names for the poses to work.

- where are these options? they are nowhere to be found

See previous post.

- furnitues regularly missalign after sex scenes outside on the pillory/wheel after the scene is finished. this is in addition to the problem mentioned above that makes the transition time between the broken POP sex scene (1 actor always ending early) and the back in furniture very long.

Not sure why that would be.

4 hours ago, Inte said:

I'll add a SL check for the next POP. 

BHs: 

would be nice if they would respect both DHLP suspend events AND running Sex scenes, because many sex mods do not send DHLP suspend events :( 

thx!

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Hmm yes, I've been getting reports of this happening but I cannot reproduce it. What is the last dialogue spoken? 

Jailer Scene breaking: The last dialogue is the one with the arresting guard BEFORE the leash mode/teleport to the prison, so the dialogue between the guard and the Jailer never starts. 

I "think" it is fixed now with the ESP at the end of the Load Order, at least it worked for many consecutive arrests now.

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Are you using MO? 

Either way, I'll add a system .json check for the next version to let the player know if the .json is missing or the wrong version.

yes, MO2. Was my bad actually because I just copied all the JSOns not only the ones I changed into their own overwrite folder. 

4 hours ago, Inte said:

You are using the wrong toggles. The ones in the 'General' page are for when not under arrest. It's to allow other mods (like SDP) to use those cages. 

Reveal hidden contents

You can control which cell you spend the night in only after the arrest. Those options are in the 'Cell' page and are available only after you are under arrest.

They are being saved to a .json so you need only do them once for each city.

Reveal hidden contents

Cells chances:

Oooh, ok, honestly I did not think of the MCM changing that much based on whether I am imprisoned or not. 
Maybe a note can be added in the General Tab where the prison cells can be toggled? 

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Possibly, but checking for cell props is expensive. I do not want to check for all of them at arrest time. So, I check for the original at arrest time and the rest on the way to jail. 

You don't like my original cells? 

Well, I ve seen it too often I guess :P
Plus some mods keep adding stuff to them, so I thought custom cells would be perfect in several ways to fix that problem.

Usually my arrests are only 1-2 days (i use long timescales even in prison) and so I think I see the old cells more than I like still.

Especially the big cells (I think Riften it its) or for example the strange cell in I think Falkreath (this is prone to guards coming in to sleep) and so on. All the cells have little quirks, hehe.

So if possible I would really love a direct redirect to one of the new cells after initial processing. Or at least immediatly after reaching the original cell (not ideal tho).
My problem was, that I did not think of this possibility, so adjusting original cell to 0% and untoggle it in General tab too and then still beeing lead to it I immediatly thought BUG and only later tried to see if the cell is changed during prison time.

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Cannot reproduce this. Try the usual suspects, reset SL animation registry, etc.? 

Sex Scenes actors breaking early: 

Did this alot during the game, no change. It is only POP with this problem, all other mods work normally with Sex Scenes. It is also now consistent over several profiles and POP versions. 

I just wondered if some commands might run too early that handle controls or animations, because in my case the furniture outside tends to lag and break too because of that. 

4 hours ago, Inte said:

I can take a look into this.

Arrest scene: 
I think this had two causes:
1. POP not at the end of Load Order
2. DDe Outfit that I put into the file was not found. But not sure.

At least atm the arrest scenes did not lag anymore for me.

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Funny story that, but you triggered this last change. :classic_wink:

hehehe, a booooomerang! Yeah, sorry, I did not want to sound rude, I just spent an hour figuring everything out in the new version and that made my head spin. 
PLUS either its not in the changelogs that this happened or I missed it... 

4 hours ago, Inte said:

I've played your NADE mod (very good by the way, you should keep at it) and I've noticed that you've included some DDe custom outfits with it. I thought that was a neat idea. The only problem was that your outfits would override the player's own custom outfits. So, I've changed the file pathing so DDe will look at a custom outfits folder instead of a .json. Therefore, with the new system (post DDe 5) your mod can include it's own .json of custom outfits, DDe can keep it's own .json and other mods can supply their own outfits .jsons. As long as all the custom outfits .jsons are in the same folder, DDe will still find and use the outfits by just their name. Players can also edit all those .jsons in the DDe MCM. 

Oh wow, I see. Good idea of course. I saw that problem too, yeah. 

Will change the JSON handling and descrition for nade accordingly. 

I noticed that you've updated your mod suite to integrate best with Devious Devices 5.1, so I'd like to ask what difficulties / complications I'll run into as I try to keep my DD/DCL versions at 5.1/5,0 until I see Kimy release an new patch for them?

If folks here recommend to me that it's safe and smart to finally update my DD/DCL, than can someone whisper me tips and advice on what to watch for.
I know that DD 5.1 baked in the old seperate mods for 'devices for him', beast race support, and GagsFX, but is there anything I forgot to check for (deselecting) in my mod order / loadout when I update my mod versions of Aracnaphobia and DD escape overhaul to match DD 5.1?

*Bonus LL brownie points to anyone that can advise me if Vel's old Captured Dreams can still operate under DD 5.1?*

If all these inquiries are best left to answer and commenting under the DD.51 mod thread, can a forum mod move this into that thread, or whisper me back and I'll cut/paste over there.

This just happened to me twice. Kinda makes the mod unusable.