On 6/23/2021 at 5:18 PM, Herowynne said:

I have not seen that problem before. Is the problem reproducible? If so, then please turn on Papyrus logging, reproduce the problem, and post your Papyrus log. That might be helpful for @Inte. Thanks!

Using Latest LE versions of POP, SUM, DDe

I get the same problem

Using Debug, triggered a Guard Arrest for minor crimes.  An error appears, as shown below, and it appears to be reproducible, as the exact same appears in the 2 logs I have on restarting the same game at about the same place and doing this

Full Log also attached

FWIW, I was getting the same thing happening, ie the arrest event failing, BEFORE I updated to the current versions

=================================

[07/07/2021 - 03:57:28PM] [Pop].:Debug:.xpoOnArrestPC()-> Arrest event triggered.
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:28PM] [Pop].:Debug:.xpopPreArrestPC():-> Start.
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:29PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (DC66B0F4)].xpop_MoveToPrisoner.Fragment_0() - "xpop_MoveToPrisoner.psc" Line 19
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
    [ (DC66B0F4)].xpop_MoveToPrisoner.Fragment_0() - "xpop_MoveToPrisoner.psc" Line 19
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:29PM] [SUM].:Debug:.GoToMarker():-> sActor = [Whiterun Guard].
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:29PM] [SUM].:Debug:.GoToMarker():-> akActor = [[Actor < (0001B743)>]].
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:29PM] [Pop].:Debug:.isPCRestrained()-> Start at idx 0.
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:29PM] [SUM].:Debug:.GoToMarker():-> orMarker = [[Actor < (00000014)>]].
[07/07/2021 - 03:57:29PM] [SUM].:Debug:.GoToMarker():-> [Whiterun Guard] start, travel time [22.803896].

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by donkeywho

Oh, it's not just me. I was also having the problem before upgrading. I started a new game after upgrading as well. Interesting. And the sex seems to mostly work after the arrest, although one of the animations is weird because both my character and the guard are bent over exactly the same way with a  gap between us. No idea if that's related to this though

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

An error appears, as shown below, and it appears to be reproducible, as the exact same appears in the 2 logs I have on restarting the same game at about the same place and doing this

Thanks for the report!

Let’s hope that this provides some clues to @Inte

1 hour ago, leon90star said:

heeeeelppp!!!!!!!!!!!   whenever my character is wearing cuffs the only sexlab animation works is zapdoggy i like to see more animations (everything works fine withouth cuffs)

I am not sure exactly what would cause that, but...

Try going into MCM -> ZaZ Animation Pack -> Sexlab page. On the left side of the Sexlab page, in the Animation section, uncheck Override if needed.

I always play with that setting unchecked.

Pop 5.01 not compatible with DDE 5.01...

i have dependents for DDE 5.01.... (i think)

wondering if there's if work around

never installed POP untill now

its asking me to DL dde 5.00

im gonna try using 5.00 see what happens

Edited by Tylerja
20 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I am not sure exactly what would cause that, but...

Try going into MCM -> ZaZ Animation Pack -> Sexlab page. On the left side of the Sexlab page, in the Animation section, uncheck Override if needed.

I always play with that setting unchecked.

it works thnk u v much u r the life saver!!!

9 hours ago, Tylerja said:

Pop 5.01 not compatible with DDE 5.01

POP 5.01 is definitely compatible with DDE 5.01.

Both DDE 5.01 and POP 5.01 require SUM 2.01. If you use all 3 mods, then you should upgrade all 3 mods at the same time.

So everyone's getting stuck on the cell wall and it's breaking everything. I'm in Riften and no one wants to walk in the cell door. It was fine when I had it set to the jailer only because I could teleport him to me, but then I was on the x outside the bee and bard and no one did anything so I set it to anyone.....and so a guard came into the cell and now he's stuck on the cell and won't release me. I've sat here so long waiting it's started the stupid camera spin around crap twice. Please help.

ScreenShot3.png.cff45b0719edf4ecc9bcb6977aadc4a9.png

4 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Both DDE 5.01 and POP 5.01 require SUM 2.01. If you use all 3 mods, then you should upgrade all 3 mods at the same time.

It does toss out a warning that DDE 5.01 is not compatible, to be fair. It just works anyway. XD

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

It does toss out a warning that DDE 5.01 is not compatible, to be fair. It just works anyway. XD

General advice: If you are using the correct versions of Inte's 3 mods -- SUM 2.01 and DDE 5.01 and POP 5.01 -- you should not get a version mismatch warning message.

If you are using the correct versions of Inte's 3 mods -- SUM 2.01 and DDE 5.01 and POP 5.01 -- and you get a version mismatch warning message, then that probably means that you have one or more loose json file(s) somewhere in your MO2 Overwrite directory or in your Skyrim Data directory that are overriding the json file(s) that are shipped with SUM 2.01 and/or DDE 5.01 and/or POP 5.01.

For example, in the SUM support thread, I was able to help zarantha troubleshoot and identify a loose System.json file that was overriding the json file included with SUM.

21 hours ago, Herowynne said:

i have  them all updated to my knowledge 

image.png

image.png

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by Tylerja
3 hours ago, Tylerja said:

i have  them all updated to my knowledge 

2 hours ago, Tylerja said:

any help is appreciated

You are using Vortex. I'm sure that Vortex is great, but I do not use Vortex.

I use MO2. With MO2, I can help you troubleshoot this kind of problem by instructing you to go to MO2's right pane Data tab and see which json file is being used in game.

Unfortunately, I do not know what the equivalent troubleshooting steps are for Vortex.

11 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I use MO2. With MO2, I can help you troubleshoot this kind of problem by instructing you to go to MO2's right pane Data tab and see which json file is being used in game.

Unfortunately, I do not know what the equivalent troubleshooting steps are for Vortex.

im downloading it

48 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

how do i get the information you would need lol"?

59 minutes ago, Tylerja said:

You would need to uninstall all your mods from Vortex and install them all using MO2 instead.

That is a big change. Are you sure that you want to do that?

1 hour ago, Tylerja said:

24 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

You would need to uninstall all your mods from Vortex and install them all using MO2 instead.

Yeah, it's not worth all that, imo. DDE isn't necessary for PO.

2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

If I can add to that, I did something similar a long time ago in moving from the original Nexus Mod Manager to MO1 - which I still use - but the pain was really worth the gain and I have never regretted it once

On 7/10/2021 at 6:06 AM, Frazzled said:

So everyone's getting stuck on the cell wall and it's breaking everything. I'm in Riften and no one wants to walk in the cell door. It was fine when I had it set to the jailer only because I could teleport him to me, but then I was on the x outside the bee and bard and no one did anything so I set it to anyone.....and so a guard came into the cell and now he's stuck on the cell and won't release me. I've sat here so long waiting it's started the stupid camera spin around crap twice. Please help.

ScreenShot3.png.cff45b0719edf4ecc9bcb6977aadc4a9.png

This happens every time I'm in Riften. It seems they think there's a doorway where they're getting stuck but there isn't one. Even my character has to glitch through the wall to get into the cell. I have the leash set to a 7s delay but it doesn't delay it fights me the whole time. And the NPCs never glitch through. 

@Herowynne, @Inte

Just a report:

I ran SUM 2.01SE, DDE 5.01SE & POP 5.01 SE through xEdits "Assets Manager".

For the first time ever, major mods did not require any tweaks to have all meshes & textures present & accounted for.

For troubleshooting purposes any mesh/texture errors reported will be user-inflicted.

Kudos

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

I ran SUM 2.01SE, DDE 5.01SE & POP 5.01 SE through xEdits "Assets Manager".

For the first time ever, major mods did not require any tweaks to have all meshes & textures present & accounted for.

Thank you for the positive feedback! ❤️ I do try to be very careful and thorough when I provide an SE conversion of a mod.

Feels like a silly question, but is there no way to force the mod to use the vanilla cells? It keeps trying to place me into a outside cell near Jorrvaskr that is failing to generate properly likely due to a conflict with creating it (the cell). This is after getting arrested once in order to try and change the chances to have outside and VIP at 0% and reloading to before the arrest,

2 hours ago, gerfang said:

Feels like a silly question, but is there no way to force the mod to use the vanilla cells? It keeps trying to place me into a outside cell near Jorrvaskr that is failing to generate properly likely due to a conflict with creating it (the cell). This is after getting arrested once in order to try and change the chances to have outside and VIP at 0% and reloading to before the arrest,

Are you saying you changed the settings and then reloaded? If so, reloading will revert to the settings it had at that time. Try reloading before the arrest and *then" changing the settings.