35 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

This just happened to me twice. Kinda makes the mod unusable.

did you try to move the POP esp at the end of the load order? At least since I did that the bug did not reappear in several repeated attempts of getting arrested the jailer then worked correctly.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

did you try to move the POP esp at the end of the load order? At least since I did that the bug did not reappear in several repeated attempts of getting arrested the jailer then worked correctly.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ah ha! I moved it after the bashed patch and it worked! Thank you.

Something odd... my PC had to do almost two days in prison. The warden and guards kept visiting.. and the only thing they did was spank dat ass! Eight or nine times.... no sex, just spanking. My PC was getting frustrated! She wanted some more variety, you see.

On 8/14/2021 at 6:18 AM, bubba999 said:

Something odd... my PC had to do almost two days in prison. The warden and guards kept visiting.. and the only thing they did was spank dat ass! Eight or nine times.... no sex, just spanking. My PC was getting frustrated! She wanted some more variety, you see.

Make sure the arrest is for major crimes. For minor crimes you only get a spanking. :classic_happy:

11 hours ago, recentcabbage said:

The Jarl of Falkreath always locks himself into the wheel in the basement, instead of sitting on the throne

I do not have an explanation for that. Perhaps a mod conflict? I just checked that in my game, and the Jarl of Falkreath is seated on his throne as expected.

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I do not have an explanation for that. Perhaps a mod conflict? I just checked that in my game, and the Jarl of Falkreath is seated on his throne as expected.

I testd in a new game with only pop and its requirements. The Jarl was sitting on the throne at first, but sometimes he would go to the bed in the basement at night and be very likely to lock himself into the wheel the next morning.

The door of the basement is not locked, I don't know whether it is a glitch

Edited by recentcabbage

So far, not a single punishment has worked as intended. The NPCs just stand there and stare for 2-15 seconds and then that's it, punishment over. The jailor will still take me to the pillories, where my character gets locked in, and then nothing happens. Sorry if this problem has been solved before but I'm not sure what words to enter into the search bar for this.

On 8/20/2021 at 11:33 AM, DavidWillers said:

For some reason the POP doesn't show up in the MCM at all. It's the only mod not showing up for some reason. I tried changing load order and fixing it with the Skyrim Utility Mod but neither of these solutions worked.

Try  SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1.

Edited by Inte
1 hour ago, rainbowgasm said:

The NPCs just stand there and stare for 2-15 seconds and then that's it, punishment over.

Reset your SL animations registry.

1 hour ago, rainbowgasm said:

The jailor will still take me to the pillories, where my character gets locked in, and then nothing happens.

Punishment there only happens for major crimes. Minor crimes only trigger mostly humiliation.

I'm playing Skyrim SE, and using Prison Overhaul Patched.   I committed a minor crime in Riften, was caught, and taken to jail by the gate guard,  We got off the street and into the jail building, but we need to get through an interior door to actually be in the jail area.  It is being watched by a Rifton Jailor.  He says "What are you doing down here?", and offers 3 choices:  A persuasion attempt, a bribe, and a sorry - I'm leaving now.   I can't do the first two.  I can say I'm leaving, and that stops his dialogue, but I can't leave this little entry room.   I'm stuck here, and every time I get near the second guard he asks me "what are you doing here?", in an endless loop.  The guard that brought me there does nothing at all.  I think I need to go back to an earlier save, and avoid this.  Is that right?

31 minutes ago, Jenny_Summers said:

I think I need to go back to an earlier save, and avoid this.  Is that right?

Yes, you can go back to an earlier save, then deliberately go into Riften jail, and talk to the seated Jailer and gain entrance to the jail.

After you do that one time in your game, then any subsequent Riften POP arrest sequence in the future will proceed without getting stuck at that interior door.

9 hours ago, Jenny_Summers said:

I'm playing Skyrim SE, and using Prison Overhaul Patched.   I committed a minor crime in Riften, was caught, and taken to jail by the gate guard,  We got off the street and into the jail building, but we need to get through an interior door to actually be in the jail area.  It is being watched by a Rifton Jailor.  He says "What are you doing down here?", and offers 3 choices:  A persuasion attempt, a bribe, and a sorry - I'm leaving now.   I can't do the first two.  I can say I'm leaving, and that stops his dialogue, but I can't leave this little entry room.   I'm stuck here, and every time I get near the second guard he asks me "what are you doing here?", in an endless loop.  The guard that brought me there does nothing at all.  I think I need to go back to an earlier save, and avoid this.  Is that right?

I unlock that door on arrest. Problem is that guard re-locks it the moment you enter the jail. Not sure how to get around that. Maybe I should remove the door altogether for the duration of the sentence.  

Instead of going to an earlier save, it is probably easier to just unlock it in console (select it and type 'unlock').

Slight incompatibility with JKs Skyrim in Windhelm. If it's installed the pillory (or x cross, I forget which) in windhelm will be inside a stone brazier, and will bug out a bit. If you wanted to make it compatible you could move it to the side or forward a bit more and it should work.