Hi

Installed the most recent version of this mod and it's requirements.

I also started the game using content consumers alternate starts and used the pop start if that helps for my problem.

Basically I started and it worked fine, apart from a few pathing issues I could solve with the debug menu.

But then I guess I was told to try and enter a cage or cell or something, out the back of the Jorrvaskr but it wasn't there. Pictures in the spoiler.

Because of this my character would climb up the ladder, fiddle about on the metal grate, teleport slightly ahead, fall down like in Loony toons and move towards the ladder to climb it again, in a loop.

Any fix? Was this something I installed wrong or is it the mod?

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.9b8c1d0e7b7bc0f4038845efe5e0f06f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1453312e13161011e48fa10fb3acc5ac.jpeg

I also loaded the area up in the creation kit quickly. Still not sure if this is because I am missing a mod but it does look like stuff is missing.

Spoiler

image.png.eee221a271b738bff7d20e2a31ae6724.png

Edited by Forgetandeatcake
More information about problem
30 minutes ago, Forgetandeatcake said:

Hi

Installed the most recent version of this mod and it's requirements.

I also started the game using content consumers alternate starts and used the pop start if that helps for my problem.

Basically I started and it worked fine, apart from a few pathing issues I could solve with the debug menu.

But then I guess I was told to try and enter a cage or cell or something, out the back of the Jorrvaskr but it wasn't there. Pictures in the spoiler.

Because of this my character would climb up the ladder, fiddle about on the metal grate, teleport slightly ahead, fall down like in Loony toons and move towards the ladder to climb it again, in a loop.

Any fix? Was this something I installed wrong or is it the mod?

Reveal hidden contents

I also loaded the area up in the creation kit quickly. Still not sure if this is because I am missing a mod but it does look like stuff is missing.

Reveal hidden contents

do you have ZAP 8+ installed? 
like not any ZAP version (7, 8 etc.) just 8.0+

Edited by Nymra

Hello,

I have a problem with POP and DCL. I think it was discussed over this topic and the DCL one. I followed some of the discussions and I reached a point where I'm stuck. After every crime i get forcegreet by the DCL dialogue, and the outcome is always a DCL one. I changed load order so that nothing overides DCL. 

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

1 minute ago, Inte said:

How much bounty? 

Log?

I also had that problem. I think in the latest DCUR version POP is completly ignored again, no matter the settings. I gave up on this matter at that point, its either POP or DCUR in a Load Order, never both.

DCUR also messes up guard dialogue completly for all other mods, sooo.... 

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I also had that problem. I think in the latest DCUR version POP is completly ignored again, no matter the settings. I gave up on this matter at that point, its either POP or DCUR in a Load Order, never both.

DCUR also messes up guard dialogue completly for all other mods, sooo.... 

I would need a log then. 

Thank you for continuing your work on my favorite mod!  

In "ignored DDs for punishment in the "cell" section, is there a way to enter just one phrase instead of trying to type in the entire list under "available DDE DD keywords? I'm trying to get all the possible animations to play under the tag "all FM doggystyle". The devices that my player is equipped with seem to prevent that from happening. It seems like there is no other way and the box will only take one keyword. The cell animations with the guard are a little messed up.

Other than that, it works great with a male player and all female guards.

7 hours ago, Tseverin said:

Thank you for continuing your work on my favorite mod!  

In "ignored DDs for punishment in the "cell" section, is there a way to enter just one phrase instead of trying to type in the entire list under "available DDE DD keywords? I'm trying to get all the possible animations to play under the tag "all FM doggystyle". The devices that my player is equipped with seem to prevent that from happening. It seems like there is no other way and the box will only take one keyword. The cell animations with the guard are a little messed up.

Other than that, it works great with a male player and all female guards.

There are very few devices that actually block SL animations; heavy bondage, belts, gags. 

To enter a long list of keywords, enter them one by one like so,

Keyword_1, 'Enter'

+Keyword_2, 'Enter'

+Keyword_3, 'Enter'

+Keyword_4, 'Enter'

There are tags that you can use, for example entering 'Sex' will remove all devices that might interfere with sex. 

On 8/27/2021 at 12:16 AM, Inte said:

Try  SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1.

Also, have the same issue as person before for some reason. POP is last on my mod list and LO so I;m not sure what is causing this. Trying this command, waiting like ten minutes, saving and loading again or trying to go to a different cell do nothing. I haven't really started a gem yet since i want all my active mods to show up before i do anything so rn i'm in the ALS cell.

12 hours ago, recentcabbage said:

Does the MCM give an option of staying in the prison instead of traveling around the city all day?

Yes, you can set the percentage to zero for the Parade, Cage, and Pillory events. If you set all of them to zero, then you will only have punishments in the prison.

Edited by Herowynne

Hello everyone, when I installed the POP SE and all the other required mod, it seems that the mod does not function in my game. When I got arrested, nothing else happened but I will be in jail directly, and if I choose to sleep, I will be released then, just like normal game. Shoule I install the xaz file for LE as well? I find that the size of SE is much bigger than the xaz.

10 hours ago, hzhou35 said:

Hello everyone, when I installed the POP SE and all the other required mod, it seems that the mod does not function in my game. When I got arrested, nothing else happened but I will be in jail directly, and if I choose to sleep, I will be released then, just like normal game. Shoule I install the xaz file for LE as well? I find that the size of SE is much bigger than the xaz.

POP SE requires Zaz Animation Packs (ZAP) 8.0+ for SE.

Personally, I use this version from that page:

ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT Rev3 : https://mega.nz/#!7ZQjmABY!5slFVs_5YB7DphHCrd2m1nzDTiIwpFoLyRKq6WUt6ek

Good morning ! I would like to ensure that my character is only locked in vanilla prisons, only I find myself repeatedly locked in buggy cells outside or in Jarl cells. However, I unchecked the boxes "outside cell * name of the city", etc. Can anyone provide a solution to my problem ? Sorry for the bad english, im a french speaker.

1 hour ago, hzhou35 said:

I use BHUNP, will there be any conflict with the version you use?

Sorry, I don't use BHUNP. I use UNPB. My understanding is that BHUNP is somewhat compatible with UUNP in terms of textures, but I think the meshes differ between BHUNP and UUNP.

I recommend that you post your question in the Zaz SE support thread to ask how to use BHUNP with Zaz SE.

Edited by Herowynne

I keep getting error pop ups for both POP and SUM that say "Cannot find System.json files"
I'm using Mod Organizer 2, both System.json files are in the mods, they are installed correctly. Even placing the needed json files in the game folders directly isn't working.
And everything is the latest version.

Edit: Installing the POP version 501 and SUM version 201, works perfectly fine with no error pop ups

Edited by Clankycrayon