On 1/25/2021 at 4:03 AM, Coalstorm said:

Do I still need the PO compatibility patch for SL Solutions LE if I use POP SE?

Sorry, I don't use SL Solutions, and I am not familiar with the PO compatibility patch.

My conversion of POP 4.60 for Skyrim SE is very similar for POP 4.60 for Skyrim LE.

If POP on Skyrim LE needs a compatibility patch to work with SL Solutions on LE, then it is possible that a similar patch might be needed on SE.

Is the latest version of the mod still compatible with versions of Devious Devices prior to 5.0? I have far too many mods that rely on older versions of DD so I cannot upgrade to the new version of POP if it does not support older versions.

3 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

Is the latest version of the mod still compatible with versions of Devious Devices prior to 5.0? I have far too many mods that rely on older versions of DD so I cannot upgrade to the new version of POP if it does not support older versions.

My understanding is that @Inte made some minor changes to SUM and/or POP for DD 5 compatibility, but they still work fine with DD 4.3. Inte would need to comment on the details.

Personally, I am still using DD 4.3 for Skyrim SE, and that is what I tested my SUM and POP conversions with.

1 hour ago, xsnakeeater said:

Ty for the SE port! Would this work mid playthrough or better on a clean save?

You are welcome!

SUM and POP can certainly be added mid-playthrough to an existing game. I have successfully tested that myself.

I have not tested upgrading from earlier versions of SUM and POP in an existing game, so I cannot comment on whether that would work. The previously available SE ports of SUM and POP were very old, so trying to upgrade from them to my conversions might encounter problems.

Hello @Inte, Would you please consider making it so that each hold has a separate jailer, or at least for Raven Rock so the jailer there can be a dark elf? This way I could edit the jailer's appearance in every hold as I see fit. If not that's perfectly understandable it's a minor nitpick, but if that's the case do you at least know how I could edit the existing jailer without getting the grey face bug? Personally I'd prefer if the jailer were older and more nasty/cruel looking.

Thank you for all you've added to this mod over the years, it's become a staple in my load order.   

28 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Personally I'd prefer if the jailer were older and more nasty/cruel looking.

Are you on Skyrim LE or SE?

I assume you are asking about the male jailer?

Do you have a RaceMenu exported head mesh that you want to use?

(This topic is in my area of expertise. My mod How To Change Bijin Aela's Hairstyle explains the steps needed to change the appearance of an NPC from a mod.)

Spoiler
15 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Are you on Skyrim LE or SE?

I assume you are asking about the male jailer?

Do you have a RaceMenu exported head mesh that you want to use?

(This topic is in my area of expertise. My mod How To Change Bijin Aela's Hairstyle explains the steps needed to change the appearance of an NPC from a mod.)

Hey there, I simply want to edit his face in the CK without getting the grey face problem. I’m playing on LE and I don’t use racemenu, still using ece.

17 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Hey there, I simply want to edit his face in the CK without getting the grey face problem. I’m playing on LE and I don’t use racemenu, still using ece.

Here are the steps to change an NPC's appearance in CK:

• Before starting CK, make a copy of the NPC's facegen head mesh NIF file, so you can refer to the original node names in the NIF later. The male Jailer's facegen head mesh NIF is Meshes/Actors/Character/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp/000259D5.NIF
  • After you start CK, select xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp and all the ESMs and ESPs it requires, but do not set an active file. CK will ask if you are sure that you don't want an active file. By not setting an active file, you will avoid accidentally resaving xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp or any other ESP. Accidentally resaving any of them may cause a problem.
  • Avoid changing the NPC's skin color. If you change the NPC's skin color, then the exported facetint file won't match the skin color in the NPC's record in the ESP file, which will cause the NPC's head skin color to differ from their body skin color.
  • Avoid changing the NPC's body weight. If you change the NPC's weight, then the exported facegen head mesh neckline won't match the weight in the in the NPC's record in the ESP file, which will cause a neckline gap between the NPC's head and body.
  • After you have changed the NPC's appearance in CK, then make sure you have only that one NPC selected, and press Ctrl+F4 to export the NPC's facegen head mesh NIF file and facetint texture DDS file.
  • After exiting CK, then you need to use NifSkope to edit the NPC's facegen head mesh NIF file. You should open both the original head mesh NIF file that you saved earlier, and also open the newly-exported head mesh NIF file with your changes. Examine the name of each of the NiTriShape (or BSDynamicTriShape) nodes. You need to change the name of the node in your new head mesh NIF to match the name of the corresponding node in the original head mesh NIF. If any of the node names differ, then you will get the dark head problem.

I hope that helps!

11 hours ago, Demonwolf218 said:

Thanks for the port! I look forward to trying it out.

You are quite welcome!

11 hours ago, Demonwolf218 said:

BTW on the mod page it still says its not SSE compatible under the download button.

Yes, that is something that @Inte can change on each of the mod pages for SUM, DDE, and POP now that Skyrim SE versions are available from the Download button on each of the main mod pages.

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.50.0 for Skyrim SE

Release notes for Skyrim SE conversion

The Skyrim SE download file is available from the main mod page's Download button.

The Skyrim SE download file is based on this download file for Skyrim LE: xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 5.50.0 LE.7z

I left the ESM as Form 43. I typically leave things as Form 43 unless there is a reason to resave in 64-bit Creation Kit.

@Inte changed the LE version to avoid the CTD when using a controller on SE, so changes are no longer needed to xpoPatchesMain.psc.

I made the following changes:

• Used Creation Kit to export the facegen files for the added NPCs (Jailer and Jaileress). I used my KSHair FaceGen Export Rig so the generated head meshes have KS Hairdos. Please note that KS Hairdos is not required because copies of the relevant textures are included in a BSA in the download package. Because the hairstyle textures are in a BSA, they will be compatible with, and overridden by, any KS Hairdos texture replacer you may have installed such as Salt and Wind.
  • Changed the ESP to add missing weapon critical data, so that SSEEdit now shows zero errors.
  • Changed the ESP to forward Skyrim SE waterflow record changes.
  • Changed the ESP to forward USSEP changes.

Compatibility

Older release notes:

Spoiler

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.45.0 for Skyrim SE

The Skyrim SE download file is available from the main mod page's Download button.

The Skyrim SE download file is based on this download file for Skyrim LE: xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 5.45.0 LE.7z

I left the ESM as Form 43. I typically leave things as Form 43 unless there is a reason to resave in 64-bit Creation Kit.

@Inte changed the LE version to use MiscUtil instead of ConsoleUtil for console logging, so changes are no longer needed to xpojailvars.psc to avoid CTD when using ConsoleUtilSSE.

• Used Creation Kit to export the facegen files for the added NPCs (Jailer and Jaileress). I used my KSHair FaceGen Export Rig so the generated head meshes have KS Hairdos. Please note that KS Hairdos is not required because copies of the relevant textures are included in a BSA in the download package. Because the hairstyle textures are in a BSA, they will be compatible with, and overridden by, any KS Hairdos texture replacer you may have installed such as Salt and Wind.
  • Edited xpoPatchesMain.psc to avoid CTD when using a controller by commenting the line of code consisting ofInput.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))
  • Recompiled xpoPatchesMain.psc to xpoPatchesMain.pex
  • Changed the ESP to add missing weapon critical data, so that SSEEdit now shows no errors for weapon critical data.

Compatibility

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.44.4 for Skyrim SE

The Skyrim SE download file is based on this download file for Skyrim LE: xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 5.44.4 LE.7z

• Edited xpoPatchesMain.psc to avoid CTD when using a controller by commenting the line of code consisting ofInput.TapKey(Input.GetMappedKey("Forward"))
  • Edited xpojailvars.psc to comment out all but the last xpop.xpopLog lines at the end of function FillJailProps, to avoid a CTD when the mod initializes itself after starting a new game or loading a saved game, and you are also using ConsoleUtilSSE.
  • Recompiled xpojailvars.psc to xpojailvars.pex
  • Changed the ESP to add missing weapon critical data, so that SSEEdit now shows no errors for weapon critical data.

Compatibility

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.32.0 for Skyrim SE

The Skyrim SE download file is based on this download file for Skyrim LE: xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 5.32.0 LE.7z

• Edited xpojailvars.psc to comment out all but the last xpop.xpopLog lines at the end of function FillJailProps, to avoid a CTD when the mod initializes itself after starting a new game or loading a saved game, and you are also using ConsoleUtilSSE.
  • Changed the ESP to add missing weapon critical data, so that SSEEdit now shows zero errors.

Compatibility

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.30.4 for Skyrim SE

The Skyrim SE download file is based on this download file for Skyrim LE:

• xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 5.30.4 LE.7z

Compatibility

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.30.1 for Skyrim SE

• xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 5.30.1 LE.7z

POP 5.30.1 for Skyrim SE requires Skyrim Utility Mod - SUM 2.30.1 for Skyrim SE.

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.02 for Skyrim SE

• xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 502 LE.7z

POP 5.02 for Skyrim SE requires Skyrim Utility Mod - SUM 2.02 for Skyrim SE.

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.01 for Skyrim SE

• xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 501 LE.7z

POP 5.01 for Skyrim SE requires Skyrim Utility Mod - SUM 2.01 for Skyrim SE.

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 5.00 for Skyrim SE

• xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 500 LE.7z

POP 5.00 for Skyrim SE requires Skyrim Utility Mod - SUM 2.00 for Skyrim SE.

Prison Overhaul Patched - POP 4.61 for Skyrim SE

• xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 461 LE.7z

POP 4.61 for Skyrim SE requires Skyrim Utility Mod - SUM 1.61 for Skyrim SE.

Edited by Herowynne

Not on 4.61 but am using 4.60 and this mod is still a massive crap shoot.  The timing of events is still shit and when they overlap the mod goes into nada land. Case in point. Was just teleported to the prison by a bounty hunter and left in the care of the jailer. Got walked to my cell and ordered inside. Jailer exits. Door closes. Door opens. Jailer enters. Door closes. Jailer is getting jiggy with my character. Door opens.  Uh???? Open? Ton of play with a lot of other mods and sex scenes are good, some need tweaking. But this one... in one phase my character is behind him, facing away from him, he's fucking air in the other direction. Advance the scene and more such bullshit. The scene is totally fracked. Once it's over I get down, he exits....and I teleport to him in the hall outside the cell. We just stand there forever. I try to walk about from him I get teleported back to him. Other than that, ain't jack shit happening.

I think it's because at the same time I was left in my cell two things happened at pretty much the same time.  A sex scene was initiated with the Jailer in my cell and I was to be walked outside for Parade, Pillory or Cage.  But the jailer can't do that, he's busy fucking air ...and when that is over...the event that was supposed to take place is aborted and we are left standing around staring at the walls.

I understand this is a complicated mod, it does a lot of stuff. When it works it is wonderful. When it doesn't, it really sucks. Too bad it sucks more often than it does being wonderful.

Hey all, strange issue.  I'm starting up a fresh character, I've got PoP/SUM/DDe updated to the latest, just trying to test mods at this point for stability.  I keep getting the message when I loot things from containers: "POP This will cause a nearby NPC to arrest you. Surrender?"  I can't find anything in the MCM addressing this, the items are not marked as stolen.  I do have SL Survival but I just tried the snowberry start with all the licenses and it still happens.  Not sure what is causing that.  I read a few pages ago that there's a debug option somewhere but I'm pretty sure I don't have that enabled.  Suggestions?

Edit: I also noticed that every time I hit T the message came up which falls in line with the previous post about debugging, but I don't see any way to turn the debugging off.  I've reverted POP and DDe back to version 4.60 and SUM back to version 1.61 and the issue appears to have gone away.

Resolved for now but there might be an issue with the latest version and debugging nearest npc arrest?

On 2/4/2021 at 2:48 AM, Coalstorm said:

Not compatible with the latest version of Devious Devices Equip SE.

POP 4.61 for SE works with Devious Devices Equip 4.61 for SE, and they both need SUM 1.61 for SE.

SUM 1.61 for SE, DDE 4.61 for SE, and POP 4.61 for SE are all now available from each of their respective main mod page's Download button.

Initial testing has not been auspicious, unfortunately. Guards arrest PC, but don't march PC - PC just teleport into vanilla jail and guards don't ever show up to punish. There's a guy in the jail who sexually harasses PC - I assume that's this mod - but otherwise it's just vanilla jail. Trying to figure out what's going on...

Bounty hunters work though, it seems like. Though once, one of them enslaved PC before even being in view (SD+), and then when they showed up to capture, PC was enslaved to them so they couldn't arrest.