Every time I start a new game with this mod enabled, it fails to register its scripts and MCM (either no menu at all or just blank). It seems to be a popular issue, but can be solved by disabling the mod in MO before starting a new game and enabling it later when all other mods are finished initializing.

7 hours ago, Vigor said:

Every time I start a new game with this mod enabled, it fails to register its scripts and MCM (either no menu at all or just blank). It seems to be a popular issue, but can be solved by disabling the mod in MO before starting a new game and enabling it later when all other mods are finished initializing.

did you try to save and reload? That sometimes fixes similar issues for me on starting a new game. 
Since I had problems with POP when installed on a running game I would personally not recommend it. 

Also, when starting a new game do you wait till all mods are done initializing? 

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

did you try to save and reload? That sometimes fixes similar issues for me on starting a new game. 
Since I had problems with POP when installed on a running game I would personally not recommend it. 

Also, when starting a new game do you wait till all mods are done initializing? 

Yeh, I do everything correctly: 1) New Game -> 2) AFK 5 mins till everything is initialized -> 3) save and restart -> 4) wait for the rest of addons to initialize. I guess the problem is too many mods somehow interrupting POP. I enabled it in MO after step 4, loaded again and it worked fine, I don't think it can do anything bad to a newly created game.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:59 PM, blackoperations said:

Simple arrest animation doesn't want to trigger.  

All the latest ZAZ packs.  8, 8+ and cosio bodyslide.  DDE 437.  Utility mod.  Sexlab.  SLAL.  

The SL animation? If so, try resetting your SL animation registry. 

Guest AthenaESIV
On 11/23/2019 at 1:46 PM, Nymra said:

Just happens my PC is arrested for quite some time and prison can be boring!

This is the problem with all prison type mods imo... They just aren't very entertaining and lack a sense of style.

Cursed Loot's system is ok, but still carries on too long sometimes.

The best part of POP is the march to the prison, and the parade in front of town. But even that can drag on for too long sometime.

Hard to describe this thought: but it just feels like POP is so close to being an absolutely incredible mod, but it's just missing some little detail I can't put my finger on. I hope a future version nails this... My thoughts in general below may help figure it out (and maybe there are already settings to achieve this):

• The initial kinky aspects of conversations with guards when a law are broken are great and would love to see more
  • The strip and getting bound part of the arrest are great and any work in this area would be awesome too
  • The march to being locked up is hot, love it... but after a while it can get boring. Maybe there could be an option where during the march, every so many feet or so much time, the guard demands a blowjob in public.
  • Would be cool to see some catch and release options - get arrested, stripped, restrained, marched... and just before loading into the cell the guard demands some sexual service for release.
  • The getting processed part before sent to a cell is hot, and this is another area where any improvements are great
  • Being in the cell in general sucks, sometimes if the events spawn right it isn't so bad. Maybe a cellmate could spice things up, or something not sure...
  • Some of the events have great ideas (the parade especially) but seem to cause problems for me mainly because of the buggy nature of Skyrim. Some faster proc events for the cell would be nice, like multiple guard visits... Put on display in the jail hall, inspections, etc not sure
  • Some kind of trial could be great, it would of course not be fair at all, and would involve lots of sexual encounters (pretrial meeting representation and prosecutor, during the trial maybe demands from the judge, post trial forced to service jury, whatever tons of potential, lol)

All in all like the mod a lot, especially the idea of it, but lots of times when it actually procs I just reload my game instead of going through the whole arrest process.

One thing that could make this mod incredible would be if it copied the mini game idea from the Thief mod... If you've played it you'll probably remember the candle game, where the Dragonborn has until candle burns out to make Kust orgasm. Something like:

• Get arrested
  • Get stripped
  • Get restrained
  • Guard offers to let Dragonborn go if she can make him cum in a certain time limit
    • Fail: marched to prison door
    • Success: released (possibly some other kinky process for getting possessions back)
  • After march to prison, maybe get a second chance at minigame to make guard cum within time limit
    • Success: released on the spot (again maybe some kink with possessions)
    • Fail: go through the door and into jail to finish mod

Anyway, guess I'm just giving kudos to Thief for the minigames really, they are awesome and add a whole new dimension to the nsfw mod scene - I only wish in that mod they were more repeatable. But the idea is perfect for a repeating mod like this, where the loop has some room for entertaining improvement.

Thanks for the update, great mod! (might seem I don't like it, but that's not the case at all)

2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Basically I agree.

I use POP on the one hand just for fun (I have a profile for POP exclusively). It works perfect as some kind of all round BDSM experience (furnitures, chain rape, lockup, furnitures...) 

It is well designed and well made. But yes it has flaws, but all mods have it.

I made alot of suggestions in the past. 

The major one was to implement more variety. 

We have CELL, PILLORY, PARADE, CAGE. 

That is nice, but it gets repetetive. Especially when you get into prison much. Which basically is kind of the point of this mod :P

My primary wish would be some kind of work scenario.

Beeing send (teleported) to a mine to work for X hours and get like Y ore. 

Ofc working naked. 

Ofc other miners raping you. 

Ofc the overseer whipping you.

That kind of scenarios... there could be plenty.

There is for example the mod "Bad Ending". It implements Executions and it says it can work with POP. I tried, but POP breaks it it seems. Will try again soon.

But also this could happen. You get a chance of beeing executed every time you get locked up for major crimes. Like 0-100%. 

Also Bestialitiy is missing completly. 

Some mod authors dont like it, sure. No problem.

But I was thinking about a scenario like this:

- Locked up in wrong Cell.

Instead of your normal Cell you get into a cell with a configureable content.

1-5 prisoners of race X (male/female random or fixed). Race can be set, Creature type can be set.

Or maybe like this:

Actors: X 

Race A chance: 33%

Race B chance: 33%

Race C chance 33%

and so on

Then there are scenearios like in the other cell, but with up to 5P group animations.

This way POP would be very entertaining and rich of variants. And I think all those scenarios would be less complex than a pillory scene (just guessing :P)

WE would have bestiality options, gangbang option, working in a mine, beeing killed etc.

I think with something like that I would lock up my PC for 100 days and just enjoy lol. It would basically cover everything.
Ok almost. 
A sceneario beeing whipped while fucked misses. 

I also really miss POP as possible Simple Slavery outcome. Might make no sense to some people, but when people say that I always smile since we are on loverslab, well :D

Nymra out

6 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:
  • Guard offers to let Dragonborn go if she can make him cum in a certain time limit
    • Fail: marched to prison door
    • Success: released (possibly some other kinky process for getting possessions back)
  • After march to prison, maybe get a second chance at minigame to make guard cum within time limit
    • Success: released on the spot (again maybe some kink with possessions)
    • Fail: go through the door and into jail to finish mod

:classic_laugh: I like all those ideas, but the outcome should basically be

play minigame:

• success - gain one periode of peaceful solitude in your cell, the next punishment(s) will be skipped, you will be allowed to eat and drink and even sleep
  • fail - MORE punishment

@Inte

1. An idea for the sleeping

We have those military cots. How about a semi-hardcore approach, where they have to be folded away during daytime? The player could have to do that task.

Or an approach where the attempt to use the furniture is interrupted and triggers a scene with the guards during the forbidden daytime. You could use that in the full hardcore mode, too

2. Even bigger approach:

I could imagine more dialogue where the jailer explains the rules once you are arriving in your cell.

Basically it would be a reflection of the MCM settings but immersive and maybe including "forced" consent responses by the player.

Like a quiz.

• jailer explains a rule, e.g. sleeping in my example here
  • "Anwer my question: when are you allowed to sleep?"
  • player selects from a few options
    • success: go to next rule
    • fail: the rule is explained again, the PC gets a simple immediate punishment (e.g. a punch) or the PC collects a shit-point and increases the severity of the punishent for the whole quiz

Now during the whole prison term, whenever the PC intends to do something forbidden, it isn't POP that's switches the possibilty off by technical means, it's the jailer who intervenes in the action and reminds the PC of the rules (a.k.a another punishment)

In my sleeping example the PC would be able to initiate a sleep at a forbidden daytime, but the sleep would be interrupted after a random amount of minutes by the jailer.

While we're on ideas, I'd like to be able to change the order of range of imprisonment bounties

In my games, POP is the penalty paid for doing something bad, or stupid.

Penalty is always set at one day, to avoid boredom, but to add a real gameplay penalty - eg, out of place, and with consequences, debuffs, SS outcomes, release in strict DD gear, etc that have the potential to make you have to work hard to get your PC back to where they were, and recommence what they were doing, at the time of arrest

I also try to reverse the penalty regime by making the threshold for serious crimes LESS THAN the penalty for minor crimes. so that the more punishing in prison scenarios almost always play out. The PC isn't there for R&R

But the lower end of the bounty ranges is presently less than I would wish to set, in trying to ensure that POP doesn't kick in TOO often

So, if there are any enhancements in the offing, can we please have?

- a wider value range for all bounty values

- an option to set a single figure which is the minimum at which each type of bounty will apply, regardless of the range provided

- an option to impose, say, less severe, severe, and most severe in cell regimes, regardless of the type of bounty, ie minor or major crime, for which the PC is arrested?

POP is a good byway, as well as keeping you sharp when playing, and I probably wouldn't start a game without it, so thanks again to @Inte for a great mod

Tested the latest version.

Thanks alot for bugfixing, updating and listening :)

Working now correctly:

- SUM Slideshows

- DDe Outfits 

Working as intended it seems:

- Peeing while beeing whipped

- Peeing while beeing whipped could maybe use a turn off function in MCM, hmm. 

- POP Slideshow auto-abort in Cell (thx!) 

Not working:

- In Hardcore Mode I can not chose NOT to equip a POP gag (primary reason why I never used Hardcore Mode. I just forgot lol... now I went back for Hardcore and hit the same wall)

- In Hardcore Mode the PO cuffs and ankle cuffs are removed in Cell (I thought this is not the case, could be intentional)

- In Cell:  I have selected  DDe Cell outfit. This is applied normaly.

I then chose the "Remove DDs for Posing" to be blank (because I did not want anything from the CELL DDe Outfit to be removed for whipping).

This is not working/has no effect. POP still removes the DDe Wrist and Ankle Cuffs for whipping, making my custom whipping poses useless :(

(I use bound kneeling animations for whipping, but without wrist and ankle cuffs the look wrong) :(

Questions: 

is +something supposed to ADD a Devious Device during the Sex/Pose? I tried +zad_deviousyoke but it did not equip. So I guess I m wrong or it is not working.

- In Parade the "fall to the ground" animation still sometimes is not applied (roughly 1 in 3 the PC just stops moving but is not falling to the ground).

EDIT:
I cannot wait in the cell even with Hardcore mode off.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:37 PM, Nymra said:

I also really miss POP as possible Simple Slavery outcome. Might make no sense to some people, but when people say that I always smile since we are on loverslab, well :D

I thought that was already implemented. 

On 12/2/2019 at 6:01 AM, donkeywho said:

Penalty is always set at one day, to avoid boredom, but to add a real gameplay penalty - eg, out of place, and with consequences, debuffs, SS outcomes, release in strict DD gear, etc that have the potential to make you have to work hard to get your PC back to where they were, and recommence what they were doing, at the time of arrest

All that can already be set in the MCM.

- a wider value range for all bounty values

Not sure I understand, 0 to 10000 is not enough? 

an option to impose, say, less severe, severe, and most severe in cell regimes, regardless of the type of bounty, ie minor or major crime, for which the PC is arrested?

In what way?

Right now you can accomplish the same thing by changing the interval between punishments. So, you can have a less severe punishment in the cell by increasing the punishment interval.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:26 PM, Eblis Azadi said:

Bug

When they send me to the cell for the first time and after they ungag me but

Mouth is still open without any gag 

For pillory there is nothing i just bent over in the air 

I'll have a look, thanks. 

Which ZAP version? In SUM play the pillory slideshow with 'Reset after each pose' checked and note which poses are missing the pillories.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Peeing while beeing whipped could maybe use a turn off function in MCM, hmm. 

OK.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

- In Hardcore Mode I can not chose NOT to equip a POP gag (primary reason why I never used Hardcore Mode. I just forgot lol... now I went back for Hardcore and hit the same wall)

To unselect the gag, uncheck the hardcore mode then unselect the gag in the MCM. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

- In Hardcore Mode the PO cuffs and ankle cuffs are removed in Cell (I thought this is not the case, could be intentional)

Right now, the restraints stay on only for violent crimes.  

I can make it so the restraints will stay on only if arrested for violent crimes(assault/murder) or major crimes(high bounty/a lot of gold), or hardcore mode is on.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

- In Cell:  I have selected  DDe Cell outfit. This is applied normaly.

I then chose the "Remove DDs for Posing" to be blank (because I did not want anything from the CELL DDe Outfit to be removed for whipping).

This is not working/has no effect. POP still removes the DDe Wrist and Ankle Cuffs for whipping, making my custom whipping poses useless :(

(I use bound kneeling animations for whipping, but without wrist and ankle cuffs the look wrong) :(

I never tested the blank option, I will take a look. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

is +something supposed to ADD a Devious Device during the Sex/Pose? I tried +zad_deviousyoke but it did not equip. So I guess I m wrong or it is not working.

'+something' will append more text to your existing entered text, as the MCM text input option only allows you to input 30 characters at a time. 

So for example if at first you enter say, 'zad_DeviousArmbinder,zad_DeviousBelt' and then '+,zad_DeviousCuffsFront' the final text will be 'zad_DeviousArmbinder,zad_DeviousBelt,zad_DeviousCuffsFront'. 

This works with all my mods, including the SUM wheels and lists. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

In Parade the "fall to the ground" animation still sometimes is not applied (roughly 1 in 3 the PC just stops moving but is not falling to the ground).

This depends on what is equipped at the time. 

For example an equipped elbowbinder should play these from DDi, 

ft_fall_over_elbowbinder_1
ft_out_of_breath_elbowbinder
ft_bleedout_idle_elbowbinder

Or if equipped with the POP shackles it should play these from ZAP,

ZazAPC011
ZazAPC020
ZazAPC012
ZazAPC014

SUM is used to play those idles. You can try and play each individual idle with SUM and see which one fails. 

I will move those into a .json so they can be edited. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

EDIT:
I cannot wait in the cell even with Hardcore mode off.

You cannot wait at all now. 

I will change that so it only applies in hardcore mode. 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:53 AM, Inte said:

I thought that was already implemented. 

Simple Slavery:

I mean that Simple Slavery should have the option to send the Player to POP. 
Sadly, SS plus is very buggy and the old SS no longer maintained :(

On 12/7/2019 at 7:51 AM, Inte said:

OK.

Cool :D
I like the peeing really, but maybe not everybodies style. And POP can take some more MCM options, hehehe. 

To unselect the gag, uncheck the hardcore mode then unselect the gag in the MCM. 

This does not work.

I unselect everything (all options) with Hardcore OFF

I set Hardcore ON -> POP automatically switches POP collar, POP ankle and Wrist cuffs back on

Right now, the restraints stay on only for violent crimes.  

I can make it so the restraints will stay on only if arrested for violent crimes(assault/murder) or major crimes(high bounty/a lot of gold), or hardcore mode is on.

I dont understand. You mean major crime? I always use major crime, the restraints still are taken off both in Hardcore mode and without (current version).

I never tested the blank option, I will take a look. 

I tricked the system now and got the restraints to stay applied (I asked POP to remove a zad_keyword that is not equipped). So at least I know it works this way.

Still would be cool if empty also works. Would make customization easier of course. 

Very cool btw. I now changed whipping to use yoke poses :D

Also zad keyword removal works with equipped items (at least from my first tests). 

'+something' will append more text to your existing entered text, as the MCM text input option only allows you to input 30 characters at a time. 

So for example if at first you enter say, 'zad_DeviousArmbinder,zad_DeviousBelt' and then '+,zad_DeviousCuffsFront' the final text will be 'zad_DeviousArmbinder,zad_DeviousBelt,zad_DeviousCuffsFront'. 

This works with all my mods, including the SUM wheels and lists. 

aaaha, cool. nice to know! 
In general I think the descriptions could use an update (see suggestions). 

Or if equipped with the POP shackles it should play these from ZAP,

ZazAPC011
ZazAPC020
ZazAPC012
ZazAPC014

SUM is used to play those idles. You can try and play each individual idle with SUM and see which one fails. 

I will move those into a .json so they can be edited. 

This would be extremly cool! It is the one thing that bugs me with parade. But with custom poses, oh yay! the yoke will never come off again baby.

You cannot wait at all now. 

I will change that so it only applies in hardcore mode. 

Description needs an update (see below)

SUGGESTIONS:

- Update the descriptions to fit the new features (its still unclear to me now what exactly hardcore does compared to non-hardcore. So the description should be updated)
- improve the keyword description (for me it suggests that it can put items ON the player too currently)

- maybe it would be possible to allow the DD choices to be additional, too? Like equip zad_deviousyoke during whipping only instead of removing it?
Just an idea.
- Arrest Scene:

When the PC is with the Jailer for the first time (bla bla cool restraints bla bla, evidence chest bla) it would be cool if the "sfloorpose" would be played. 

BUGS: 

- POP Collar is always applied even with Hardcore OFF and "No Collar" chosen as option. 

INCOMPATIBILITY:
- Dawn of Skyrim (Directors Cut) is partiallly incompatible with POP (it places stuff next to the wheel and X in Solitude). I fixed it with positioner but I dont know if this can be fixed/patched somehow from your side or via Load Order. 
One way would be to move the yoke and wheel further to the right. But there are some plants, dont know if they d be in the way, hmm :D

20191208172832_1.jpg

On 12/7/2019 at 6:11 AM, Inte said:

All that can already be set in the MCM.

I may not have explained myself too well  Sorry

Was just saying that that's what I do now with the MCM settings

In what way?

Right now you can accomplish the same thing by changing the interval between punishments. So, you can have a less severe punishment in the cell by increasing the punishment interval.

What I meant was that I would like an MCM option which would enable in cell restraints to be able to be applied for all types of crime, regardless of whether it is minor ---> right through to ---> violent

It's a prison, and not a rest home for the weary baddie :wink:

---------------------------

At the moment, I can only make some of that happen by 'fixing' the bounty range so that the lower end of the major crime range bounty is less than that which I set for minor crimes, but, if it hasn't been a violent crime, no restraints are applied in jail.  But the gap/range between that trigger point and the lower end of major crimes is then too small

The effect of that is that imprisonment can be triggered too frequently, as you can get that level of bounty by doing very little wrong, and without the desired in-jail 'impact'

Does that help to better explain what I meant? 

More Issues (sorry, I m just running it all wild at the moment :D) 

1. Teleport:

Sometimes teleport works instantly, sometimes it uses 5 seconds countdown

SUGGESTION:
"Surrender Hotkey" could have additional functionality when POP is already running.

It could activate "Teleport: Once" maybe. 
That way it would be possible to sometimes skip the walking without always having to go into MCM. 

2. Teleport after Parade:

I noticed that after Parade teleport is always instant. 
This prevents the DDe outfit from beeing removed.

It stays on in the next cell scene, eventually leading to CTD after first punish/sex scene

Maybe it would be better to have the countdown all the time or make sure the process of device change is complete before teleport? 

EDIT:
It seems the teleport leads to CTD more often but the Outfit is also not removed even without Teleport.

This leads to a problem in the Cell, because Parade Outfit is not removed before the Cell Outfit is equiped. 

So for example if I get an armbinder in parade I cannot remove that ever and the yoke from the cell outfit appears in inventory but cannot be worn at the same time of course :(

So what seems to miss is a "Remove DDe Outfit" after parade is over. 

I will, for now, just use the DD removal settings to handle that. But it still leads to weird situations in the cell, because selected poses will not match for some time and also I feel like the situation has a likelyhood to cause CTDs as mentioned above. 

3. Cell Punishment Selection

If I chose punishment Whipping 1 and all others 0, it leads to no punishment at all.

Usually it takes until the Jailer comes and punishes the PC. 

Plus the jailer does a rape scene (not whipping) even with all other options beeing 0.

(I discovered this because I wanted to test the whipping only)

Havent tested it with other settings.

4. RNG problems?

Last time I had

Whipping 1

Punish by tags 1

The result was like 10 times in a row just Punish by tags :(
I think we talked about that earlier. It just seems to be a very persistent problem and I think you mentioned it is a Skyrim RNG problem.

I have yet to figure out if 

Whipping 5

Punish by tags 5

will bring different results, hmm...

I remember suggesting that this could be changed into a list. So POP just starts at the top and brings the punishments order of appearance and then starts from top again.

Whipping 1

Punish by tags 2

all other 0

would then mean that POP always whips 1 time and fucks 2 times in that order and then starts again.

Ironically I think this might lead to more diversity than random selections :(

5. RNG II 

I tested it and the whole parade (like 20-30 trips) with an elbowbinder used only "ft_fall_over_elbowbinder_1" and never the other 2.

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

I mean that Simple Slavery should have the option to send the Player to POP. 

From SS DP,

Prison Overhaul Patched: Y'know, guards don't make much money. But there's a way to make a quick buck on the side.

So, SS should send you to POP.

POP can also send you back to SS. :classic_wink:

This does not work.

I unselect everything (all options) with Hardcore OFF

I set Hardcore ON -> POP automatically switches POP collar, POP ankle and Wrist cuffs back on

It works as intended. If hardcore is on, a minimum set of restraints will be forced on the prisoner. 

I dont understand. You mean major crime? I always use major crime, the restraints still are taken off both in Hardcore mode and without (current version).

Current version of POP differentiates between 3 types of crime. 

1. Minor crimes = A very small bounty. (affects the length of the sentence and no punishments) 
  2. Major crimes = A large bounty. (affects the length of the sentence and punishments) 
  3. Violent crimes = Bounty added as a result of assaults, murder etc. (affects the restraints usage). As of the current version this is the only type or crime that will keep the prisoner restrained 24/7, even if it is very small, say 1 gold. 

For the next version I plan to change the restraints usage, so the prisoners will be continuously restrained if arrested for violent crimes OR major crimes OR hardcore is on.  

I tricked the system now and got the restraints to stay applied (I asked POP to remove a zad_keyword that is not equipped).

Nice. It is fixed for the next version, tho. 

This would be extremly cool! It is the one thing that bugs me with parade. But with custom poses, oh yay! the yoke will never come off again baby.

I get the feeling that someone really likes the yokes. :classic_wink:

improve the keyword description (for me it suggests that it can put items ON the player too currently)

This is the current description for the sex punishments, 

Enter the DD keywords to be removed during sex punishments.

[zad_DeviousArmbinder,zad_DeviousBelt] -> Will remove the armbinder and the belt.

[Sex] or [Auto] -> Will remove only the devices that interfere.

Leave blank to remove nothing.

[+something] -> will append 'something' to the existing option.

Not sure which part would indicate that items can be added to the PC. 

- maybe it would be possible to allow the DD choices to be additional, too? Like equip zad_deviousyoke during whipping only instead of removing it?

The way the DD system works is, you add/make a punishing outfit that will make the prisoner even more helpless than she already is to emphasize that she is no longer in control. Then, when it's time for punishments you remove some DDs to allow the punishments to happen. 

I don't see how adding more devices would work in this case as most devices conflict with the punishments available. 

When the PC is with the Jailer for the first time (bla bla cool restraints bla bla, evidence chest bla) it would be cool if the "sfloorpose" would be played. 

Actually, I played with this idea in the beginning but I scrapped it when the BH and the jailer kept stepping on my head. :classic_wink:

Dawn of Skyrim (Directors Cut) is partiallly incompatible with POP

Not much I can do about that. 

Say I do move the X to a new location, what if some other mod puts something in the new location? Do I move it again? 

It's best that these types of incompatibilities be resolved on individual save basis. Move your PC to where you want the X to be and select the X in the console and type 'MoveTo 14'.    

11 hours ago, donkeywho said:

What I meant was that I would like an MCM option which would enable in cell restraints to be able to be applied for all types of crime, regardless of whether it is minor ---> right through to ---> violent

That can already be done if you have DDe installed. There are some quite restraining outfits already pre-made, especially the dress ones. These outfits are applied regardless of crime level. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Sometimes teleport works instantly, sometimes it uses 5 seconds countdown

The countdown should only happen after an arrest. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

That way it would be possible to sometimes skip the walking without always having to go into MCM. 

Just set the MCM option to 'Always'. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

I noticed that after Parade teleport is always instant. 
This prevents the DDe outfit from beeing removed.

It stays on in the next cell scene, eventually leading to CTD after first punish/sex scene

Maybe it would be better to have the countdown all the time or make sure the process of device change is complete before teleport? 

Never had this happen in my tests but I always have the teleport off, as I like the walk.

I will test this again, with the teleport on.

Meanwhile, log? 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

So what seems to miss is a "Remove DDe Outfit" after parade is over. 

Like I said, I never had that happen. But, I will test it again. A log would be helpful, tho. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

If I chose punishment Whipping 1 and all others 0, it leads to no punishment at all.

POP is using a sophisticated system of picking the random option.  

So, if you set the whipping to 1 and all the rest to 0 then the system will have a 50/50 chance of picking the whipping. This coupled with the crappy Skyrim RNG, it is possible that the whipping will never be picked. Just increase the whipping chance to 10, that will increase the overall chance tenfold. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Plus the jailer does a rape scene (not whipping) even with all other options beeing 0.

(I discovered this because I wanted to test the whipping only)

That should only happen when leaving the cell. That punishment falls in a different category. It is the 'Fun Before Travel'. Before you start traveling that will happen. All captors (arresting guards, BHs) are using that right before they start traveling.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

4. RNG problems?

Last time I had

Whipping 1

Punish by tags 1

The result was like 10 times in a row just Punish by tags :(
I think we talked about that earlier. It just seems to be a very persistent problem and I think you mentioned it is a Skyrim RNG problem.

Yup RNG problems, for sure. 

I did not believe that Skyrim RNG can be so problematic at first but @Slorm convinced me otherwise. :classic_happy:

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

I remember suggesting that this could be changed into a list. So POP just starts at the top and brings the punishments order of appearance and then starts from top again.

Whipping 1

Punish by tags 2

all other 0

That will not be a truly random choice, as the top of the list will have a huge advantage. 

You have to pick something random by looking at the whole list at once, and not by starting at the top or the bottom. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ironically I think this might lead to more diversity than random selections

It will not, as the top of the list will get the most 'scans'. 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

I tested it and the whole parade (like 20-30 trips) with an elbowbinder used only "ft_fall_over_elbowbinder_1" and never the other 2.

It seems that I disabled the other 2 for some reason. :classic_blush:

I wander why I did that? ?

Anyway, the next POP will have those in a .json so they can be edited at will.  

awesome mod thank you for all the hard  work, thank you

My jailer keeps getting  stuck in the cell after the sex scene, she just stands there not doing anything. Only been able to get her 2 go twice out of the 15 to 20 times a tried. the first one glitch out when she exited dragonreach, teleported us to the cage in Jorrvaskr building. and my PC just backwards walked in place with nothing happening. The other time she walked me all the way there to that same cage. it just stopped there while two npcs on the other side of the room fought each other.

All the other times she stops in the hallway or stops in the cell. With PC either not able to move or leashed to her.

5 hours ago, Inte said:

Meanwhile, log? 

Ops. Wanted to upload it right away... I hope it is the correct one (it should be). 

Just to be sure I upload the earlier one also. 

When I recall correctly I was on parade 2 times without the DDe Outfit beeing removed afterwards. 1st time with fast travel and subsequent CTD in cell, 2nd time without fast travel and no CTD. 
I will make more runs later today and also answer to your post. Thanks for your explanation already. Cant wait for the next version, haha. 

And yea, me likes the Yoke! I love furniture, and the yoke is virtually mobile furniture :D

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

Hmm, I get the feeling that whipping in the cell is broken in the latest version.

I set it to 10 but it still never happens. 

Papyurs.0.log -> whipping 10, punish by tags 10 -> always punish by tags happening

Papyurs.0.log - Kopie(2) -> whipping 10, everything else 0. Pillory, Cage and Parade chance 0. -> nothing happened for 30 hours. I saved and loaded in the mid but no change.
The only scene was the fun before travel at the end.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.0 - Kopie (2).log

Also: 

Would you be interested in fully voicing POP?

I m in the process of setting up some programs so I can voiceact the lines myself with a voice modulator. I want to put more life into mods this way. 

And I think especially POP could profit alot. 

The files are my first attempt (I have only limited modulation options right now, but I will get more). 

But I can only provide the sound files, not implement them. 

(these files are not yet converted for use within skyrim, just previews)

GET DOWN.wav PUNSIHMENT TIME.wav FOLLOW ME.wav NoGuard.wav