On 11/6/2019 at 12:38 AM, FalseFace132 said:

That was a good suggestion, but DDe does not appear to be able to use zaz devices :/

Or perhaps I'm too dumb to make it use them. It doesn't seem to be able to use them vanilla at least.

DDe does not use ZAP devices, but SUM does.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:02 AM, Slorm said:

@Inte

A quick question for you. I never play the Dragonborn dlc (tried it a couple of times and never liked it), so I was wondering if it's safe to remove Raven Rock from the Location list to stop POP generating random bounties for Solstheim?

No worries if not as I can use modcrimegold to clear them if I spot them

You can certainly try. But it is probably best to do that in the script that picks the random hold.  

On 11/14/2019 at 10:07 PM, Nymra said:

Well, now I got the problem I never had before like that.

No matter what I do, the chance is high that POP CTDs during the initiatl arrest scene.

Also, in prison hardcore mode is active even when I deactivated hardcore mode... I m using the newest Mods and made a reduced profile specially for POP.

Log is attached. It was created immediatly after the Scene CTD. 

And no, my game usually has no problems with scenes. 

Papyrus.0.log 1.34 MB · 0 downloads

Logs do not help much with CTD.

The hardcore mode is not working, it is fixed in the next version. 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:57 PM, Nymra said:

Disabled the Scene.

Now the arrest starts normally.

Sounds like you might be missing some ZAP idles. 

- I select "No Hood"

- POP still equips Hood...

Make sure you do not have it selected in the 'Extra Restraints' which takes precedence over all restraints options. 

Also, CTD when the PC is put into furniture. 

Which furniture? Can you play that same furniture pose in SUM? (From your log, it seems that the pose is 'ZazAPPillSolo04').

POP is using SUM's furniture code. 

On 11/9/2019 at 8:08 AM, donttouchmethere said:

even if you deactivate the hardcore option you can only wait/sleep for 24 hours (and repeat that until prison time is over)

Can't have prisoners just wait their time out now, can I? 

10 hours ago, Inte said:

Sounds like you might be missing some ZAP idles. 

Make sure you do not have it selected in the 'Extra Restraints' which takes precedence over all restraints options. 

Which furniture? Can you play that same furniture pose in SUM? (From your log, it seems that the pose is 'ZazAPPillSolo04').

POP is using SUM's furniture code. 

hmmm, when you pointed me at ZAP i checked back and noticed, that ZAP failed to registert its animations in its Sexlab MCM ... 
Wtf! 
Never had this before. Any idea what could cause this? The "Register" line is note changing to "Registered" as usual :(
Maybe that is then causing the POP CTD. 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmmm, when you pointed me at ZAP i checked back and noticed, that ZAP failed to registert its animations in its Sexlab MCM ... 
Wtf! 
Never had this before. Any idea what could cause this? The "Register" line is note changing to "Registered" as usual :(
Maybe that is then causing the POP CTD. 

I don't register the zaz SLF animations anymore, too glitched, but back then I still used those I only saw failed zaz registration like that if:

> registering SL ZAZ animations right after SLF activation and after first reload the Estrus+ animation registers it's animations. It's better to register SL ZAZ after all other mods are done with their registration of animations to SLF.

> registering SL ZAZ animations while already over the SLF animations limit (500/500)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I don't register the zaz SLF animations anymore, too glitched, but back then I still used those I only saw failed zaz registration like that if:

> registering SL ZAZ animations right after SLF activation and after first reload the Estrus+ animation registers it's animations. It's better to register SL ZAZ after all other mods are done with their registration of animations to SLF.

> registering SL ZAZ animations while already over the SLF animations limit (500/500)

Hm, but not beeing able to register them seems to be an indicator for ZAP not working correctly.
I made a new game with the new versions released and now everything works. 
I kinda hate that, but now I dont know if it was a POP problem, or a ZAP problem and where the ZAP problem even came from and what fixed it, loool.

But I m beginning to suspect, that with "Skyrim Unbound" Sexlab is not always installing correctly. I rebuild Sexlab and only then everything worked. 

Really strange. 

BUG1:
I set Pillory Chance to 100%

Then I set Parade to 100%.

Now both are stuck on 100% :(

Pff, now in fact I cannot even change them anymore.
I loaded an MCM save from the previous POP version. Might that be the cause?

And how to fix it?! 

EDIT: 
it fixed itself by loading the save repeatedly, lol.... 

BUG2:
Still cannot sleep (Taking Health Damage)
Latest version, Hardcore is off.

BUG3:
POP wants to teleport from jailer to cell. the countdown takes as long as the whole walking process.

I just report this because the teleport countdown triggers but never actually teleports (because I reach the cell first I guess)

Request:

When I choose a Prisoner Outfit for "Cell" it gets removed for punishment.

Could this be changed? I would like the PC to be punished WITH his Cell outfit (especially the bound animations look just strange without cuffs for example).

BUG4:

When starting animation sequence in the cell via SUM and I dont end the sequnence before punishment begins everything goes to hell, lol.

So Request: could POP be configured to auto-cancel a running SUM Animation Cycle or single animation?
Because if you disable it too late even once you can only reload :(

COMPATIBILITY
There is a mod called "Real TIme Waiting" which changes timescale to 400 while holding down "Y" key.

This works even when waiting is off. Dont know how well POP deals with this, I am in the process of testing that lol :D

EDit:

PARADE:
- with God mode on the healing spell is not triggering, yay :D (just me having more fun)

- tripping animation is not always playing. in fact less than third of the time

- parade outfit is not removed when moved back to cell

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

BUG1:
I set Pillory Chance to 100%

Then I set Parade to 100%.

Now both are stuck on 100%

I'll take a look. 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

BUG2:
Still cannot sleep (Taking Health Damage)
Latest version, Hardcore is off.

Hmm, it seems that you need a cleaned save, as per post No. 2.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Request:

When I choose a Prisoner Outfit for "Cell" it gets removed for punishment.

Could this be changed? I would like the PC to be punished WITH his Cell outfit (especially the bound animations look just strange without cuffs for example).

I only play POP in hardcore mode and cuffs are always present. Also, I use the pre-made DDe outfits and those are so restrictive that no punishment is possible while locked in them. Therefore, I have to remove everything that interferes with the punishments. 

I could add some MCM options where the player can input the DDi keywords that should be removed during punishments. Something like 'zad_DeviousArmbinder' to remove the armbinder only, or if left blank it will remove nothing. 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

When starting animation sequence in the cell via SUM and I dont end the sequnence before punishment begins everything goes to hell, lol.

So Request: could POP be configured to auto-cancel a running SUM Animation Cycle or single animation?
Because if you disable it too late even once you can only reload :(

Any single pose should end when the guard approaches and says to get down. Does it not?

I can add something for the pose slideshow. 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

- tripping animation is not always playing. in fact less than third of the time

- parade outfit is not removed when moved back to cell

See if that happens after you clean your save.  

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Hmm, it seems that you need a cleaned save, as per post No. 2.

See if that happens after you clean your save.  

Just a quick feedback:

I started a New Game with the new versions to be absolutly sure. I did not make an update on an existing save. 

On 11/19/2019 at 8:08 AM, Inte said:

Then it's a bug. I'll take a look. 

BUG

I noticed that sometimes these issues go away when I exit the game and then reload a save for example while I am in a cell.

So -> POP start -> I cannot use anything in Cell even without Hardcore Mode

-> Save game -> exit game -> load game -> sometimes Issue is fixed.

So maybe just some scripts do not fire correctly?

I will also use Hardcore mode usually, but I just used the normal for testing purposes. 

Also, the Hood is always equiped when the "Arrest Scene" is off. I have no Hood selected in the MCM everywhere.

SUGGESTIONS

For the Pillory you are using some kind of system to cycle through different animated poses.

So the PC in the Pillory will always struggle and move and stuff.

The same would be doable for the X Cross. There are some struggle animations there as well.

I could track them down, but I wanted to ask what you need. IDLE? FURN? What kind of information do I have to provide?

I usually just search them in the zbftestzone and then look for them in TES5edit.

NVM! Seems I just got unlucky and these never played. I see X Cross already struggles alot too :)

MORE BUGS

See Screenshots.

Is this an error with consequences or? "ConsenTual"? This is the standard popup when I "Show Existing Supress Tags". Of course it can be changed, but I think this is supposed to also work normally? Or is it? ^^I cant really tell honestly. 

20191120223123_1.jpg.c23e0d21b8de98bb3ddc0c8cfc20e3c4.jpg

This is happening quite often to me with the arrest scene (floating while laying down). 

20191117225144_1.jpg.f99d14f53de28b62ec2e5669bf074300.jpg

QUESTIONS:
Does the Arrest scene draw Poses from "sFloorPose" List? 
Does the Cell Whipping Scene draw Poses from the "sChainPose" list? 

If not, can these poses be changed via TES5edit or only via CK/Script? 

Nvm my spam. Sorry :)

Just happens my PC is arrested for quite some time and prison can be boring!

I noticed that when loading a save while in a furniture, the locking in place is broken. 

Usually fixes itself after a sexscene. 

Since I noticed a lot of things happen while saving/loading during prison, I thought I try to collect all the issues that come with that.

I already try not to save during animations, but at least for most mods saving while in a furniture did not break anything. 

For now my advice would be not to save while in the pillory/X/wheel scenario. 

2019-11-23 19-34-38.mkv

SUGGESTIONS

For the Pillory you are using some kind of system to cycle through different animated poses.

So the PC in the Pillory will always struggle and move and stuff.

The same would be doable for the X Cross. There are some struggle animations there as well.

I could track them down, but I wanted to ask what you need. IDLE? FURN? What kind of information do I have to provide?

I usually just search them in the zbftestzone and then look for them in TES5edit.

NVM! Seems I just got unlucky and these never played. I see X Cross already struggles alot too :)

On 11/20/2019 at 7:42 AM, cbvbadlarry said:

Ok so i have a problem, frequently after  in cell punishment animations are finish the aggressor just stands there forever like hes never told to walk out of the cell. i am unable to move  as he is still and the cell and often my character is standing on air about 2 feet off the ground. any idea whats causing this?

loadorder.txt 6.61 kB · 0 downloads modlist.txt 8.84 kB · 2 downloads plugins.txt 6.02 kB · 0 downloads

It was a bug, I squashed for the next version. 

On 11/20/2019 at 5:26 PM, Nymra said:

So -> POP start -> I cannot use anything in Cell even without Hardcore Mode

-> Save game -> exit game -> load game -> sometimes Issue is fixed.

So maybe just some scripts do not fire correctly?

I will also use Hardcore mode usually, but I just used the normal for testing purposes. 

Bug confirmed and squashed. 

Also, the Hood is always equiped when the "Arrest Scene" is off. I have no Hood selected in the MCM everywhere.

I'll look into this. 

All the poses POP uses (X, pillory etc.) are from SUM.

You can add or remove all those poses in SUM. 

Is this an error with consequences or? "ConsenTual"? This is the standard popup when I "Show Existing Supress Tags". Of course it can be changed, but I think this is supposed to also work normally? Or is it? ^^I cant really tell honestly. 

It is a misspelled tag, not a keyword like (Auto).

It is supposed to be 'Consensual'. But even so, as far as I know that tag is not being used in SL. 

This is happening quite often to me with the arrest scene (floating while laying down). 

That only happened in my tests when arrested in high heels.

Does the Arrest scene draw Poses from "sFloorPose" List? 

Yes, you can find them in SUM's .json file. 

Here,

01.png

Does the Cell Whipping Scene draw Poses from the "sChainPose" list? 

Yes, same as the floor poses. 

If not, can these poses be changed via TES5edit or only via CK/Script? 

You can change them in game through the SUM's MCM or you can edit their ID directly in the SUM's .json file. See above. 

On 11/24/2019 at 4:17 AM, Inte said:

Yes, you can find them in SUM's .json file. 

Here,

Yes, same as the floor poses. 

You can change them in game through the SUM's MCM or you can edit their ID directly in the SUM's .json file. See above. 

Ah, very cool! 
Could have thought of that myself. Editing the JSON makes things a bit easier :)