10 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Feature Request... Limited sleeping, for users of Needs mods.

I know it is a feature, to stop people sleeping through their prison term. But not sleeping for days is not good for needs mods, Realistic Needs and Diseases.

You have the ability to have very long prison sentences, in the MCM options. But you will die of lack of sleep, long before the sentence is finished.

I have mine set to a maximum of 3 days.

Solutions... if possible, and its not too much trouble.

1. Click on Bed to refresh sleep, like you did with consume food. Usable, once per day, and resets Realistic Needs and Diseases sleep.  No time passing, just sleep resetting.

2. Sleep limiter... 8 hour limit to sleeping, per day. Only able to sleep between 10pm and 6am, to stop sleep messing up release schedules.

Just some ideas, if you don't like them, or they are too much trouble. Then just ignore this post... :smile:

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

I use RND so I found the simplest way to deal with this is to have POP set to apply non-violent bounties so that the shackles are removed and you can sleep. I then just sleep for two hours at a time to let the guards have some fun.

I'm assuming you're using the random bounties, it's no use if you slip up and get spotted doing a DB kill, though it does add to the immersion :classic_smile:

I got a 1,000 bounty, when I murdered the irritating guy, who wants to follow you, when you are doing the Whiterun Tree Quest, to fix the Gildergreen. I always murder him, when I play, he's nearly as bad as Nazeem. This guy runs right up to your face, every time you stop. I try to get the enemies to do it, but he's too quick for them at running away.

I didn't know it was the shackles stopping me, as my character can always sleep, no matter how trussed up she is. I read that no sleeping, was a feature to stop you fast forwarding your prison sentence.

I have the prison term set from maximum of 1 day, to a maximum of 3 days. I haven't got random bounties set, but it will be on if its one of the default setting that are on.

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

I got a 1,000 bounty, when I murdered the irritating guy, who wants to follow you, when you are doing the Whiterun Tree Quest, to fix the Gildergreen. I always murder him, when I play, he's nearly as bad as Nazeem. This guy runs right up to your face, every time you stop. I try to get the enemies to do it, but he's too quick for them at running away.

I didn't know it was the shackles stopping me, as my character can always sleep, no matter how trussed up she is. I read that no sleeping, was a feature to stop you fast forwarding your prison sentence.

I have the prison term set from maximum of 1 day, to a maximum of 3 days. I haven't got random bounties set, but it will be on if its one of the default setting that are on.

I knew it, we need an Asylum in Skyrim too ?

19 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Just some ideas, if you don't like them, or they are too much trouble. Then just ignore this post...

I try not to ignore any posts, but I might miss a few on occasion. 

I do not play with needs mods. Is it really a death sentence if sleep is not allowed? What about followers? Do they also die? 

Ok, the menu pop-up never occurred again so far. Much more seriously, I am currently stuck in the cell. After being put in, I got 2 punishments, but now nothing happens anymore. The jailer doesn't come at 8am either. The log just periodically repeats lines like

[09/10/2019 - 06:36:04PM] [Pop].::.xpoMain.Heartbeat():-> Start.
[09/10/2019 - 06:36:04PM] [Pop].::.xpoMain.Heartbeat():-> GetCurrentGameTime() = 126.289024, bWillContinue = TRUE, bCanRun = TRUE.
[09/10/2019 - 06:36:04PM] [Pop].::.xpoMain.Heartbeat():-> xpoMain is in [imprisoned]. Prisoner busy!)

Any idea how to solve this? Looks like the mod is waiting for something to finish. I tried teleporting all guards in the area to me in case they got stuck somewhere when heading to the cell for some fun, didn't work.

EDIT: After waiting a bit longer I start getting bWillContinue = FALSE, bCanRun = FALSE

1 hour ago, Inte said:

I try not to ignore any posts, but I might miss a few on occasion. 

I do not play with needs mods. Is it really a death sentence if sleep is not allowed? What about followers? Do they also die? 

I have been using RND together with Prison Overhaul in hardcore mode for a long time. In RND, lack of sleep slows you down (can be annoying in cities with lots of walking to the pillory etc...), slows your skill learning and reduces carry weight. That's all, nothing deadly or serious can happen.  

13 minutes ago, Brommer said:

I have been using RND together with Prison Overhaul in hardcore mode for a long time. In RND, lack of sleep slows you down (can be annoying in cities with lots of walking to the pillory etc...), slows your skill learning and reduces carry weight. That's all, nothing deadly or serious can happen.  

It's just an immersion thing, I've never died from lack of sleep. I didn't realise you couldn't die from it, I think I need a mod to add that. Maybe some hallucinations to mess my character up, with random black-outs and waking up in Bandit Camps, naked with zero Gold and inventory. That's immersion... I think... :(

I'm a long-term Realistic Needs and Diseases user, I've tried others. But settled on Realistic Needs. I have never had a follower die, they are usually immortal, unless modded to die. Preferring to heal themselves, by crawling around on all fours, like some animal. Then standing up after a minute or two, fully healed.

Unlike some traders, that can die from Dragon and Vampire attacks. I just Collect the inheritance check, and use the Resurrect 1 command, to fix that. :grimace:

I haven't used POP recently, so I'm not familiar with the "no sleep" aspect of the mod.  Sleep deprivation is almost always use as extreme torture. never for punishment, and is illegal except for black sites (and illegal there also - that's why they are called black sites). But I assume there is a toggle to disable it.    

2 hours ago, JahReit said:

I haven't used POP recently, so I'm not familiar with the "no sleep" aspect of the mod.  Sleep deprivation is almost always use as extreme torture. never for punishment, and is illegal except for black sites (and illegal there also - that's why they are called black sites). But I assume there is a toggle to disable it.    

Prison Overhaul has a lot of MCM options, pages and pages of them, I used to turn on the option to allow sleep. But I think its not in the mod anymore, as I haven't found it.

There are beds in the Prisons, you are not able to sleep in them. Someone commented its to do with the behind the back shackles, used in Prison Overhaul.

3 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Prison Overhaul has a lot of MCM options, pages and pages of them, I used to turn on the option to allow sleep. But I think its not in the mod anymore, as I haven't found it.

There are beds in the Prisons, you are not able to sleep in them. Someone commented its to do with the behind the back shackles, used in Prison Overhaul.

Basically when you are shackled you cannot interact with anything. For non-violent crimes the jailer removes them so that you can interact.

There's a dialogue option to refuse that guy in the Gildergreen quest, he's too annoying and I detest followers in any case.

first time i tried pop with 4.3 and ddequip. i was surprised frustrated : for the cell you got nothing then these ion, copper gold cuffs. i dont see any ddx outfit for the cell. to me, cell is  major part. you work years on this mod just to take the items, which is all  about, away !

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

For non-violent crimes the jailer removes them so that you can interact.

That's what I do. And I play with RND and Wounds.

Starvation, no sleep and the regular whipping is bringing you down real quick, if you don't balance it a bit. Even if I "only" get 3 days.

:classic_blush: And I told them I was innocent and it's all a slander!

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Basically when you are shackled you cannot interact with anything. For non-violent crimes the jailer removes them so that you can interact.

There's a dialogue option to refuse that guy in the Gildergreen quest, he's too annoying and I detest followers in any case.

In the General Tab, there's an option called HARDCORE MODE. It allows sleep, I found it again.

I know that the Gildergreen guy has a refusal option, but he's soo annoying a character, that I just feel compelled to murder him.

I think I need to mod the irritating characters, to be not irritating. I done it a few years ago, but didn't keep the plug-in I made. I may need to remake it. Or check the mods section.

Regarding the Gildergreen guy, I discover the sanctuary before that quest so I can fast travel there with him.  That's about the only time I use fast travel.  It is impossible for me to walk there with him; the idiot will rush in to every gun fight with his fist, of course the dumb ass gets killed. I do like the quest conclusion that he offers more that the alternative ending.

Back to POP being a prison overhaul or a bondage/ torturer mod, did I understand correctly that there is a toggle to play a prison mod, or is it a Guantanamo mod? 

7 hours ago, JahReit said:

Regarding the Gildergreen guy, I discover the sanctuary before that quest so I can fast travel there with him.  That's about the only time I use fast travel.  It is impossible for me to walk there with him; the idiot will rush in to every gun fight with his fist, of course the dumb ass gets killed. I do like the quest conclusion that he offers more that the alternative ending.

Back to POP being a prison overhaul or a bondage/ torturer mod, did I understand correctly that there is a toggle to play a prison mod, or is it a Guantanamo mod? 

You're thinking of another guy, not the Gildergreen guy. The Gildergreen guy runs from all fights.

I know which person you are talking about, I can't remember his name though. It was a mission where I had to take him to a location, but he insisted on fist fighting, without armour,

every monster he came across. A campful of Giants in the distance, he runs up to it and starts punching the Giants, which didn't end well. Bears in the distance, lets sneak around

them, nope. Just punch a Grizzly Bear in the nose, that'll kill it. Another death, then another, then another. I had to sneak around, giving every creature a huge distance

between me and them.

Mission reward... 10 gold coins, after 1 hour for a mission that should have been 10 minutes.

Prison Overhaul... instead of going into a jail cell, and pressing on the bed to wait out your term. Your character gets put in various shackles, and at various times, have various

events happen, such as rape, paraded around town, took into town and put into a set of stocks with people paying to rape your ass, put in a cage and raped by some lunatic.

I love this mod, Vanilla Prisons feel soo empty, my favourite are the Bounty Hunters. You can fast forward it in the MCM options, but the walk to the Prison is immersive.

I recommend adding a new save, not a new game, just a new save. As my game is beyond heavily modded, and I am still trying to get it to be stable. A new save, means you can 

backtrack to an earlier save.

If you are using Deviously Cursed Loot, you have to go into its prison options to get Prison Overhaul to bypass Deviously Cursed Loots own Prison system.

19 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

You're thinking of another guy, not the Gildergreen guy. The Gildergreen guy runs from all fights.

I know which person you are talking about, I can't remember his name though. It was a mission where I had to take him to a location, but he insisted on fist fighting, without armour,

every monster he came across. A campful of Giants in the distance, he runs up to it and starts punching the Giants, which didn't end well. Bears in the distance, lets sneak around

them, nope. Just punch a Grizzly Bear in the nose, that'll kill it. Another death, then another, then another. I had to sneak around, giving every creature a huge distance

between me and them.

Mission reward... 10 gold coins, after 1 hour for a mission that should have been 10 minutes.

Prison Overhaul... instead of going into a jail cell, and pressing on the bed to wait out your term. Your character gets put in various shackles, and at various times, have various

events happen, such as rape, paraded around town, took into town and put into a set of stocks with people paying to rape your ass, put in a cage and raped by some lunatic.

I love this mod, Vanilla Prisons feel soo empty, my favourite are the Bounty Hunters. You can fast forward it in the MCM options, but the walk to the Prison is immersive.

I recommend adding a new save, not a new game, just a new save. As my game is beyond heavily modded, and I am still trying to get it to be stable. A new save, means you can 

backtrack to an earlier save.

If you are using Deviously Cursed Loot, you have to go into its prison options to get Prison Overhaul to bypass Deviously Cursed Loots own Prison system.

The guy I'm talking about is Maurice.  The quest is "The blessings of Nature" a.k.a. saving the Whiterun Gildergreen.  He wants to go to the Gildergreen Sanctuary with you.  Don't know of another Gildergreen quest, but I might have missed it.

The things you described concerning POP is what I also love about it.  I have the original XPO and also the first POP. POP has been in my load order every play through .  With so many bondage mods and so few prison mods, I am a little disappointed that POP is going for another bondage mod instead of a prison mod.  The things you describe above make POP better than any Prison mod out there, but the ridiculous, unnecessary, redundant shackles in a secure jail cell, which is pretty much way over the top, leaving your character to die of thirst, hunger and sleep deprivation is to much.  In my county, prisoners are given food, water and a place to sleep, and I'm talking about those on death row.  POP might as well just chop of a violent criminal's head and be done with it. Going to or from the cell, you bet, they are shackled to the extreme, but not in the cell.  Makes no sense.

4 hours ago, JahReit said:

The guy I'm talking about is Maurice.  The quest is "The blessings of Nature" a.k.a. saving the Whiterun Gildergreen.  He wants to go to the Gildergreen Sanctuary with you.  Don't know of another Gildergreen quest, but I might have missed it.

The things you described concerning POP is what I also love about it.  I have the original XPO and also the first POP. POP has been in my load order every play through .  With so many bondage mods and so few prison mods, I am a little disappointed that POP is going for another bondage mod instead of a prison mod.  The things you describe above make POP better than any Prison mod out there, but the ridiculous, unnecessary, redundant shackles in a secure jail cell, which is pretty much way over the top, leaving your character to die of thirst, hunger and sleep deprivation is to much.  In my county, prisoners are given food, water and a place to sleep, and I'm talking about those on death row.  POP might as well just chop of a violent criminal's head and be done with it. Going to or from the cell, you bet, they are shackled to the extreme, but not in the cell.  Makes no sense.

Prison Overhaul didn't use to add anything except a slave collar to prisoner, there are tons of options in the MCM. Even more if you use Devious Devices Equip mod. The only thing I remove in the options, is the hood.

If you think that's bad, you should see Deviously Cursed Loots Prison. Full bondage gimp gear, decked out in full rubber, barely able to walk. Sweeping up the prisons in your gimp suit.

I love Prison Overhaul, I've been using it for years. Favourite is the Bounty Hunters tracking your character, having them be as tough as nails and outmatching all the monsters and bandits of Skyrim, as they take you to one of the holds that you are wanted for.

I had a Bounty Hunter get my character in Whiterun Town, and take her to Riften, using the longest route possible. Then get lost, and run up and down the road trying to remember the way, that was fun, That was when I murdered Maurice, for being too irritating.

I love Deviously Cursed Loot, but not the prison system. Too much, run here, run there, run here, run there for days. I had a 15 day prison sentence to serve in that. But it has an option to turn it off, and also use Prison Overhaul 0 - 100% slider.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thank you for the mod. Overall it works fine, except the release function - after serving my time I'm approached by the jail master and they seem to be playing an animation of taking restraints from me, but I'm still bound after that. And that's it: I'm left restrained with the collar and shackles and can't do anything, can't open my inventory, menu, nothing.

I have all required mods installed, so I'm wondering what the issue might be... Any advice please?

I have an odd issue, the Prison Overhaul menu doesn't show in the MCM.  I've tried to coax the menus to reload using console commands and nothing.  I've noticed when I start a new game the menu will sometimes be there but it's random.  I use Skyrim Unbound and trigger that mod first to start my game and then set all my menu settings and by that time Prison Overhaul is never available.  I've doubled checked the requirements and seem to have everything.  I have no warning in NMM for either Prison Overhaul or SUM.  I've tried moving the PO mod up and down in my load order and it has made no difference.  Any suggestions to get the menu to appear would be appreciated.

On 9/24/2019 at 9:17 AM, crudo said:

I have an odd issue, the Prison Overhaul menu doesn't show in the MCM.  I've tried to coax the menus to reload using console commands and nothing.  I've noticed when I start a new game the menu will sometimes be there but it's random.  I use Skyrim Unbound and trigger that mod first to start my game and then set all my menu settings and by that time Prison Overhaul is never available.  I've doubled checked the requirements and seem to have everything.  I have no warning in NMM for either Prison Overhaul or SUM.  I've tried moving the PO mod up and down in my load order and it has made no difference.  Any suggestions to get the menu to appear would be appreciated.

I just had the same problem using skyrim unbound but idk if it's an issue with unbound. mid-game uncheck PoP in mod organizer, then save the game without PoP installed then load that save with PoP check and it should show up.

20 minutes ago, kataura said:

I just had the same problem using skyrim unbound but idk if it's an issue with unbound. mid-game uncheck PoP in mod organizer, then save the game without PoP installed then load that save with PoP check and it should show up.

Thanks, I just started a new game and installed the updates and everything seems to be working right now.  Other than updating the mod from the last version I don't know what else I had done so no real answers.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:45 PM, Eclipse4598 said:

Hey when i get to prison nothing happens just stand there with jailer

Last time i tried i face the same issue, no animations started.

i ve come across this a few times in this thread, so is there a fix? I ve read sth about the auto move / follow animation stuck fix somewhere on here but cant recall.

same with the bounty hunters, the following them turned into some wierd glitchy loop of constantly camera change but not actually moving anywhere.

whats the solution for these kinds of trouble?

also i had troubles with missing cells (space like grey void) in the solitude tavern wich i think came from this, but uncertain. Same for cellar of the blue palace.

Hello,

first of all thanks for the great mod! Really enjoy it.

I have an issue though and I'm sorry if this was addressed already. I couldn't find anything by googling.

For some events my screen shades dark like in the Screenshot. However it will go dark for ~5 seconds and then normal again and do that repeatedly.

I believe this only happens when the mod is making my character move on its own?(not sure though) For example it happends when im escorted to the prison, but inside my cell I don't have that issue.

Would appreciate any advice!

20191006203553_1.jpg