Guest AthenaESIV

Inte love all your mods, thanks for what you do!

Any chance of adding something like this in:

Get caught doing minor crime or with a certain bounty (set in MCM with slider) guards force PC to give blowjob and shave their head either using the Slaverun head shave or a system similar to it. (maybe even a % chance for head shave, or some other triggers for it)

Afterwards they make some cruel comments and tell the PC they should be happy they are getting off with a warning.

(that whole scene above would start with your strip and hogtie sequence ofc, it's 10/10)

Tons of great features in your mods, sometimes a short quick punishment like that would be ideal though. Still a sense of risk, but getting caught doesn't lead to 30-90 minutes of punishment.

ty!

Guest AthenaESIV
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

I m in the process of setting up some programs so I can voiceact the lines myself with a voice modulator. I want to put more life into mods this way. 

Hey Nymra, what program are you using? Ive been playing with several option on Git, I want to use it for some stuff I'm working on and haven't found a good option yet...

Voice ai is going to be so crazy in next 5-10 years... Deep fakes in general, has scary implications but also will be so awesome for games and media production.

10 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Hey Nymra, what program are you using? Ive been playing with several option on Git, I want to use it for some stuff I'm working on and haven't found a good option yet...

Voice ai is going to be so crazy in next 5-10 years... Deep fakes in general, has scary implications but also will be so awesome for games and media production.

I ve just started with the whole thing today. 

I found "Voicemod" https://www.voicemod.net/ 
that I use for voice modulation. 

I record with Audacity. 

Adobe Audition for post processing. 

I think there are more and maybe better options out there, as I said, I am at the very beginning :)

The program in your link is "Text to Speech" as far as I can see?

I tested several similar services but I was not very happy with it. They still sound too robotic and the tune never  fits the theme. That is why I now just Voice Act myself. Pen&Paper Roleplay and some theater experience might help, hehe. 
What you think about my voice files? Good enough? 

Guest AthenaESIV
17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I ve just started with the whole thing today. 

I found "Voicemod" https://www.voicemod.net/ 
that I use for voice modulation. 

I record with Audacity. 

Adobe Audition for post processing. 

I think there are more and maybe better options out there, as I said, I am at the very beginning :)

The program in your link is "Text to Speech" as far as I can see?

I tested several similar services but I was not very happy with it. They still sound too robotic and the tune never  fits the theme. That is why I now just Voice Act myself. Pen&Paper Roleplay and some theater experience might help, hehe. 
What you think about my voice files? Good enough? 

It's a research project not really meant for users... I think we have to wait before that is ready.

I think yours are a good start! Keep testing and tweaking settings to see what you get. Not sure I'd use them yet but considering you just started yesterday it's to be expected. You'll find the right mix of settings to get something that fits into the world I bet.

There are some where you record your voice and it masks it with a sample voice, but the good ones are not free and no free alternatives are really out there yet (I think in 2020 we'll start seeing some decent ones pop up). But ya that one is text to speech, eventually we'll get software that just reads text input as a selected ai actor voice, so when you make mods in 2030 you won't need voice acting at all, lol

18 hours ago, Chilen said:

awesome mod thank you for all the hard  work, thank you

My jailer keeps getting  stuck in the cell after the sex scene, she just stands there not doing anything. Only been able to get her 2 go twice out of the 15 to 20 times a tried. the first one glitch out when she exited dragonreach, teleported us to the cage in Jorrvaskr building. and my PC just backwards walked in place with nothing happening. The other time she walked me all the way there to that same cage. it just stopped there while two npcs on the other side of the room fought each other.

All the other times she stops in the hallway or stops in the cell. With PC either not able to move or leashed to her.

Which version of Skyrim?

Log?

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ops. Wanted to upload it right away... I hope it is the correct one (it should be). 

Just to be sure I upload the earlier one also. 

When I recall correctly I was on parade 2 times without the DDe Outfit beeing removed afterwards. 1st time with fast travel and subsequent CTD in cell, 2nd time without fast travel and no CTD. 
I will make more runs later today and also answer to your post. Thanks for your explanation already. Cant wait for the next version, haha. 

And yea, me likes the Yoke! I love furniture, and the yoke is virtually mobile furniture :D

Papyrus.0.log 1.52 MB · 1 download Papyrus.1.log 2.08 MB · 1 download

First, it seems that one of your mods 'UtopiumUtilitiesMCM' is overwhelming the game engine, causing it to dump stacks. This in turn might cause other mods' scripts not to fire reliably. For more about stack dumps see this here, 

It might be the cause of your CTD. Try removing that mod and see if it continues. 

Second, it seems that the release/unbinding scene after the parade does not trigger in your case, not sure why as I cannot duplicate it in my game. However, I did find a possible culprit for the DDe outfit not getting removed and patch it for the next version. 

13 hours ago, Nymra said:

Also: 

Would you be interested in fully voicing POP?

I m in the process of setting up some programs so I can voiceact the lines myself with a voice modulator. I want to put more life into mods this way. 

And I think especially POP could profit alot. 

The files are my first attempt (I have only limited modulation options right now, but I will get more). 

But I can only provide the sound files, not implement them. 

(these files are not yet converted for use within skyrim, just previews)

GET DOWN.wav 347.65 kB · 2 downloads PUNSIHMENT TIME.wav 447.65 kB · 4 downloads FOLLOW ME.wav 355.15 kB · 2 downloads NoGuard.wav 877.65 kB · 1 download

Yes, I am interested in voicing POP. Unfortunately, just like @AthenaESIV mentioned, the tech is not there yet. 

9 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Inte love all your mods, thanks for what you do!

Any chance of adding something like this in:

Get caught doing minor crime or with a certain bounty (set in MCM with slider) guards force PC to give blowjob and shave their head either using the Slaverun head shave or a system similar to it. (maybe even a % chance for head shave, or some other triggers for it)

Afterwards they make some cruel comments and tell the PC they should be happy they are getting off with a warning.

(that whole scene above would start with your strip and hogtie sequence ofc, it's 10/10)

Tons of great features in your mods, sometimes a short quick punishment like that would be ideal though. Still a sense of risk, but getting caught doesn't lead to 30-90 minutes of punishment.

ty!

I can look into head shaving, sure. Not a high priority tho, as that is not something I would play.  

As for the length of punishment, you could adjust your MCM settings where it will not be 30-90 minutes. :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I can look into head shaving, sure. Not a high priority tho, as that is not something I would play.  

As for the length of punishment, you could adjust your MCM settings where it will not be 30-90 minutes. :classic_tongue:

A soft requirement to the "Immersive Fashion" mod could do the trick :)  I know it has modevents for shaving

11 hours ago, Inte said:

First, it seems that one of your mods 'UtopiumUtilitiesMCM' is overwhelming the game engine, causing it to dump stacks. This in turn might cause other mods' scripts not to fire reliably. For more about stack dumps see this here, 

It might be the cause of your CTD. Try removing that mod and see if it continues. 

Second, it seems that the release/unbinding scene after the parade does not trigger in your case, not sure why as I cannot duplicate it in my game. However, I did find a possible culprit for the DDe outfit not getting removed and patch it for the next version. 

I removed Utopium Mod and started a New Game. 

Same issue:

- Cell Punishment ALL are set to 0 except Whipping which is set to 10.

No Whipping ever happens. I remain in the cell, no guard ever shows up. 
So this is the same result as before. 
Whipping also does never occur when setting Punish by tags to 10 and whipping to 10. 

Sorry for the big log, I think it captured the entire process of starting a new game o_O 

At least I could not see any more Stack Dumps. 

EDIT: 
I just had the idea that maybe changing the sChainsPose in the JSON is responsible. Even when I have no idea how. I just replaced the chain poses with yoke ones. Will test that later, too. 

Papyrus.0.log

Guest AthenaESIV
13 hours ago, Inte said:

Actually these are better, less Cylon. :classic_wink:

I think this voice would be great for a ghost NPC @Nymra

I actually have a big outline for a mod I'd love to make involving ghosts if you're interested in hearing about it sometime. I'm going to get my feet wet with a simple dialog resulting in sex mod first though.

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

I think this voice would be great for a ghost NPC @Nymra

I actually have a big outline for a mod I'd love to make involving ghosts if you're interested in hearing about it sometime. I'm going to get my feet wet with a simple dialog resulting in sex mod first though.

the voice is meant for the "in prison" dialogue. All the prisons are solid stone buildings, therefor I thought the sound might be suitable. 
I have other modulations for ghostly voices, tho. But I want to expand my possibilities alot further than that. 

Do you do quest mods? This game lacks sexy questmods :D

Dialogue Sex is the one thing that we have plenty, tho :(

Also simple stuff like normal traps triggering estrus tentacles :( I dont use loot so I barely touch chests lol. 
da duun.. 

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

No Whipping ever happens. I remain in the cell, no guard ever shows up. 

Found the bug, well not really a bug per se.

The whipping is disabled when your PC is equipped with any heavy bondage items (this includes yokes :classic_wink:). This is because none of the heavy bondage items are compatible with the whipping posing. 

For the next version I will change this so it will look at the MCM option that removes DDs for each punishment. If the option is set to remove heavy bondage items, it will allow the whipping. 

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

EDIT: 
I just had the idea that maybe changing the sChainsPose in the JSON is responsible. Even when I have no idea how. I just replaced the chain poses with yoke ones. Will test that later, too. 

It is not. 

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Found the bug, well not really a bug per se.

The whipping is disabled when your PC is equipped with any heavy bondage items (this includes yokes :classic_wink:). This is because none of the heavy bondage items are compatible with the whipping posing. 

For the next version I will change this so it will look at the MCM option that removes DDs for each punishment. If the option is set to remove heavy bondage items, it will allow the whipping. 

Can you just allow whipping in heavy bondage in general? Or just add a general toggle of "allow whipping in heavy bondage"? 
I think heavy bondage is not very compatible with anything anyway, having full compatibility would be hard I think. 
For example its already incompatible with the sFloorPose animations that are best for Cell "After Action" :D

Because if you allow whipping when heavy bondage is removed, the trick I had in mind would not work :(

Since now you can replace the whipping poses it is not an issue any more. 
I even wanted to upload my modified files as small Patch so people can have the heavy bondage experience too. (I replaced the "sChainsPose" poses with Yoke poses from "sYokePose" :D) can do the same for the other heavy dds

Or maybe you can just add the option to choose the whipping poses in Cell (and maybe also in the Cage) via the sPoseList feature. Its really awesome since it offers maximum customization. People could easily change the lists via MCM wihtout having to edit the JSON (which many might not know or want). For me its really the same. 

EDIT:
My main issue with the normal chains poses is/was, that they are all static. So I tried to find poses where the PC is moving during the animation. Poses anims have some of those. Chained ones not sadly :(

On 12/11/2019 at 7:31 AM, Nymra said:

Or just add a general toggle of "allow whipping in heavy bondage"? 

Can do.

I think heavy bondage is not very compatible with anything anyway, having full compatibility would be hard I think. 

This is true. 

Or maybe you can just add the option to choose the whipping poses in Cell

I never thought that would be needed, but yes I can add a whipping pose MCM option.  

On 12/15/2019 at 5:47 PM, Nymra said:

What about these cages? They dont look like you would fall through the floor :) (smaller openings between the metal beams) :D

I wanted to keep POP compatible with ZAP 7, because of the animations limitation. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I never thought that would be needed, but yes I can add a whipping pose MCM option.  

I m just thinking from the perspective of the new SUM mod and how it provides so many possibilities now. 
Would also love if other mods would pick that up since it allows for a lot of customization. Same with DDe. Just a waste not to use it hehe. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

I wanted to keep POP compatible with ZAP 7, because of the animations limitation. 

Ah, I see. 
I m not sure if lots of people still use Zap 7. 
Plus, it seems that the animation limitation is no longer an issue. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98204

4 hours ago, Thornagar said:

the game keeps crashing for me since the last pop update sadly :(

I stopped updating on running games, cleansave or not. I start a new game only and usually CTDs go away. 

1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

I still use it, because I've seen nothing but problems from the people who used t.ara's fork - varying from issues caused by the animations not being properly set up in FNIS to textures being inappropriately applied.

I use Zap 8+ since it came out and I experienced none of the issues you describe. And I used Zap 8+ very extensivly.