12 hours ago, Inte said:

I am still partial to the sleep deprivation one.  

How about sleep deprivation due to being repeatedly woken up by the guards for "fun" during the night? ? With a slider for controlling how often that might happen.

Hmm, but do any needs mods even track interrupted sleeping attempts? I thought I saw where you had to get at least 6 hours uninterrupted or it didn't count at all with at least one of them (which is a horrible hack I think).  Not to derail the thread, but I'm not aware of any needs mod that actually handles sleep well, anyone have any suggestions? (And how it works and why you think that's both fun and reasonably realistic). Personally, I want to be forced to sleep or suffer the consequences in order to allow the possibility of bad things happening while you're asleep. I also think you should get credit for some sleep if it's short or interrupted, and you should not be allowed to sleep more than 10 or 12 hours consecutively or at all if you've slept enough too recently. Some of that you can RP, if mods don't prevent you from sleeping at all or fail to give you partial credit for interrupted sleeps and the like..

A question about "new location" mods.

Are there examples how they fit/should fit  into POP? How they interact by default or what the modder should observe NOT to cause any problems? ?

Escpecially the DO/DONOTs for the locations outside of Skyrim's holds would interest me.

Lore: the law of the Jarls does not govern here.

Technically: I guess the logics with the "location" attribute of the cells and it's relative parents?

Spoiler

Spoiler

I am working on new locations, some within Skyrim's holds and more important: mostly outside or at the border to other provinces.

Theft (with consequences) is part of the story, that I want to tell.

Basically, I would love to make it immersive within the POP lore. But I have a few instances, where I would like to override the conventional law system for the sake of the story.  For these certain quests/scenes I would still rely on  Skyrim's basic crime mechanics. But I would like to exclude these special ones from any interfering crime mods like POP. Or work my way around them. Depending on what's technically possible and what not.

:classic_shy:

At least 3 intended locations outside of Skyrim's holds are planned with their own "prison" facilities in mind, and those are intended to handle the "local theft" from my mod.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, Bound said:

How about sleep deprivation due to being repeatedly woken up by the guards for "fun" during the night? ? With a slider for controlling how often that might happen.

Hmm, but do any needs mods even track interrupted sleeping attempts? I thought I saw where you had to get at least 6 hours uninterrupted or it didn't count at all with at least one of them (which is a horrible hack I think).  Not to derail the thread, but I'm not aware of any needs mod that actually handles sleep well, anyone have any suggestions? (And how it works and why you think that's both fun and reasonably realistic). Personally, I want to be forced to sleep or suffer the consequences in order to allow the possibility of bad things happening while you're asleep. I also think you should get credit for some sleep if it's short or interrupted, and you should not be allowed to sleep more than 10 or 12 hours consecutively or at all if you've slept enough too recently. Some of that you can RP, if mods don't prevent you from sleeping at all or fail to give you partial credit for interrupted sleeps and the like..

I am thinking to do something like this,

Prisoners can only sleep after punishment and only as long as the punishment idle interval set in the MCM. Once they are woken, they cannot sleep again until after being punished again. 

4 hours ago, FalseFace132 said:

Zaz 8+ has some new restraints that I'd like to add to POP's restraints options. However, I've only been using CK for a short time and I'm not sure how to do that.

Is it possible someone could point me in the right direction? 

? From what I understood about the mechanics: you would not look in POP itself. POP utilizes DDequip to select the restraints. DDequip assembles complete sets for certain situations and POP just loads these sets and puts them on the player, whatever they contain.

That means you should start in DDequip and look there first.

On 11/1/2019 at 4:30 AM, worik said:

A question about "new location" mods.

Are there examples how they fit/should fit  into POP? How they interact by default or what the modder should observe NOT to cause any problems? ?

Escpecially the DO/DONOTs for the locations outside of Skyrim's holds would interest me.

Lore: the law of the Jarls does not govern here.

Technically: I guess the logics with the "location" attribute of the cells and it's relative parents?

Spoiler

Hide contents

I am working on new locations, some within Skyrim's holds and more important: mostly outside or at the border to other provinces.

Theft (with consequences) is part of the story, that I want to tell.

Basically, I would love to make it immersive within the POP lore. But I have a few instances, where I would like to override the conventional law system for the sake of the story.  For these certain quests/scenes I would still rely on  Skyrim's basic crime mechanics. But I would like to exclude these special ones from any interfering crime mods like POP. Or work my way around them. Depending on what's technically possible and what not.

:classic_shy:

At least 3 intended locations outside of Skyrim's holds are planned with their own "prison" facilities in mind, and those are intended to handle the "local theft" from my mod.

POP does not affect and is not affected by any locations outside cities, except when it comes to the POPBHs.*

For inside the cities it is best if other mods do not modify the location reference record.

TL;DR explanation, 

Spoiler

Inside the cities POP will tag different objects/furniture it needs with a location reference keyword. It will then use these keywords to find these objects at arrest time. If the objects are found, then the scenario associated with the object is queued for use during the sentence.

If other mods will modify the location reference these keywords might be lost and so will all the POP scenarios associated with them. 

If your new locations will have vanilla guards with a crime faction from one of the holds, they will be affected by POP. It's probably best to make a custom crime faction for them. 

* - I can make a location exclusion list to stop the POPBHs from teleporting into your location. They will still teleport to all other locations but not yours.

The way I can make this work with the two mods not caring about one another (soft dependency) is through the use of StorageUtil lists. So, your mod will have to have that as a dependency, but since it comes with SL, I don't think that should be an issue. 

The Method

When your mod loads it will have to add all its prohibited locations to my StorageUtil form list like so, 

ScriptName SomeScript Extends ReferenceAlias

Location Property Location1 Auto
Location Property Location2 Auto
Location Property Location3 Auto

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
	StorageUtil.FormListAdd(PlayerRef, "xpopNoGoLocations", Location1, False)
	StorageUtil.FormListAdd(PlayerRef, "xpopNoGoLocations", Location2, False)
	StorageUtil.FormListAdd(PlayerRef, "xpopNoGoLocations", Location3, False)
EndEvent

attach that script the a player alias and fill the location properties with your locations. 

I can have this method working for the next POP. 

30 minutes ago, Inte said:

If your new locations will have vanilla guards with a crime faction from one of the holds, they will be affected by POP. It's probably best to make a custom crime faction for them. 

* - I can make a location exclusion list to stop the POPBHs from teleporting into your location. They will still teleport to all other locations but not yours.

The way I can make this work with the two mods not caring about one another (soft dependency) is through the use of StorageUtil lists. So, your mod will have to have that as a dependency, but since it comes with SL, I don't think that should be an issue. 

The Method

Spoiler

When your mod loads it will have to add all its prohibited locations to my StorageUtil form list like so, 

ScriptName SomeScript Extends ReferenceAlias

Location Property Location1 Auto
Location Property Location2 Auto
Location Property Location3 Auto

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
	StorageUtil.FormListAdd(PlayerRef, "xpopNoGoLocations", Location1, False)
	StorageUtil.FormListAdd(PlayerRef, "xpopNoGoLocations", Location2, False)
	StorageUtil.FormListAdd(PlayerRef, "xpopNoGoLocations", Location3, False)
EndEvent

attach that script the a player alias and fill the location properties with your locations. 

I can have this method working for the next POP. 

Perfect! :classic_happy: Thank you Exactly that was what I was looking for ?

Yes, I already created my own crime faction and will stick to that. No need to do anything in the cities, because I WANT the standard behaviour there. ?

And yes! That exclusion list woud be most welcome! The BH's would really be a pain in the ass party pooper story breaker there.

So, the logic would be:

• background: set no-go area
  • in game: player commits crime, crime is handled locally in my mod
  • in:game: bounty will be erased/lowered during the local handling

2 questions about that:

=> once the PC leaves the location, will that suffice to make it for the rest of Tamriel as if nothing ever happened? ? Or would the BH's feel the need now to go for the "criminal" while the PC is in "allowed" terrain? E.g. are they only triggered by the current bounty or do they have a "brain" to remember your crime history?

=> is "Loading game" the correct trigger? ? I feel that this would be more or less a maintenance task whenever the mod initilizes itself or executes an internal (debug-)cleanup

25 minutes ago, worik said:

once the PC leaves the location, will that suffice to make it for the rest of Tamriel as if nothing ever happened? ?

Yes.

26 minutes ago, worik said:

Or would the BH's feel the need now to go for the "criminal" while the PC is in "allowed" terrain? E.g. are they only triggered by the current bounty or do they have a "brain" to remember your crime history?

The POPBHs will only hunt you in the allowed locations for the known 10 holds for the highest bounty among them. 

28 minutes ago, worik said:

is "Loading game" the correct trigger? ? I feel that this would be more or less a maintenance task whenever the mod initilizes itself or executes an internal (debug-)cleanup

Perhaps not, running that only once is better as long as it gets your locations into that list. 

On 11/2/2019 at 3:00 AM, worik said:

? From what I understood about the mechanics: you would not look in POP itself. POP utilizes DDequip to select the restraints. DDequip assembles complete sets for certain situations and POP just loads these sets and puts them on the player, whatever they contain.

That means you should start in DDequip and look there first.

That was a good suggestion, but DDe does not appear to be able to use zaz devices :/

Or perhaps I'm too dumb to make it use them. It doesn't seem to be able to use them vanilla at least.

@Inte

A quick question for you. I never play the Dragonborn dlc (tried it a couple of times and never liked it), so I was wondering if it's safe to remove Raven Rock from the Location list to stop POP generating random bounties for Solstheim?

No worries if not as I can use modcrimegold to clear them if I spot them

7 hours ago, vanbuacom said:

I cant disable it. I just want to fastfoward event. Waiting in the prison is so long

I dont understand what the problem is to be honest. 
What event? 

When you disable Hardcore Mode in MCM you can wait in prison normally.

You can also set the timescale when in prison, so real time waiting time is shorter.

8 hours ago, vanbuacom said:

I cant disable it. I just want to fastfoward event. Waiting in the prison is so long

your right, if hardcore option is active you can't deactivate it if you are already in prison

you will have to serve your time^^

just make sure you deactivate the hardcore option before you end in POP again

even if you deactivate the hardcore option you can only wait/sleep for 24 hours (and repeat that until prison time is over)

Alternative: reduce max days in prison

if you just want to sleep away prison time, than POP isn't what you are looking for, because POP is to enjoy prison or do everything to evade it

it would be meaningless if you could just sleep prison time away o.O

4 minutes ago, WizzyD said:

unable to recreate the problem to take the pic.

here's my papyrus log https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EySjJfU77MTcjBW1ZCm6iia6m4On1OjK

sounds like the usual Sexlab Out of bounds bug. Its most likely related to Sexlab when its starting Sex Scenes. I have not yet found out if there is a fix for this. I think not. 

Usually the PC should pop back in place once the animation started. 

My character just stands outside of the prison cell door with the jailer and doesn't move. I try to unstick the jailer and it just teleports him to the chest and then back to me. He just stands there and we don't go outside for the punishment scenes. Also the sex scenes aren't smooth. Getting weird backwards animations with them. I've seen others with similar issues, anyone found a fix yet? 

20 minutes ago, spartan40 said:

I try to unstick the jailer and it just teleports him to the chest and then back to me.

Maybe the scene is stuck, check in POP debug for "skip scene" that should start the next possible scene.

21 minutes ago, spartan40 said:

Also the sex scenes aren't smooth. Getting weird backwards animations with them. I've seen others with similar issues, anyone found a fix yet? 

what you mean by backwards?^^

who are the others?

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Maybe the scene is stuck, check in POP debug for "skip scene" that should start the next possible scene.

what you mean by backwards?^^

who are the others?

Already did the skip scene. That doesn’t trigger it. He just stands. If I attempt to move the jailer it teleports me back to a default location. I can unstick him but again that doesn’t trigger an advancement to outside. 
As far as the animations goes if the scene is her doing cow girl, it starts that way but quickly reverses her to backwards. I don’t change it. It doesn’t on its own. 

Well, now I got the problem I never had before like that.

No matter what I do, the chance is high that POP CTDs during the initiatl arrest scene.

Also, in prison hardcore mode is active even when I deactivated hardcore mode... I m using the newest Mods and made a reduced profile specially for POP.

Log is attached. It was created immediatly after the Scene CTD. 

And no, my game usually has no problems with scenes. 

Papyrus.0.log

Disabled the Scene.

Now the arrest starts normally.

But:

- I select "No Hood"

- POP still equips Hood...

Also, CTD when the PC is put into furniture. 

See Log :(

I m a bit confused now, because I managed to play a whole day in POP Prison before.

This is the same profile just with less mods and a LOOT load order correction. So I hope this is no load order issue, because if it is, I will deinstall LOOT and never touch that shit again. It messes up all the MNC mods already :(

Papyrus.0.log