10 hours ago, Inte said:

Yes, there seems to be a navmesh issue there. Next time that happens go in console select (click) on the bounty hunter boss and then type 'TC' and hit enter. This will give you control of the BH's movement. Walk him/her past that point, then type 'TC' in console to release control. 

That sound like fun, have to try this!

21 hours ago, XABAH said:

New update seems to disable waiting in prison? Even with hardcore mode disabled. Checked SUM and DDE up to date.version 431.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Can confirm this. I had hardcore off and still could not wait ot sleep in prison. 

I will look into this, thanks. 

6 hours ago, TheOneSin said:

Does this mod conflict with holds the city overhaul?

POP will have to struggle if:

> Prisons got moved

> Prison insides got changed too much compared to vanilla

> Jarl places changed too much for the cage scenes

> POPs furniture in cities and towns can't be reached anymore

> Pathways for guards, jailor, bounty hunters got cut

Best way to find out is to just test it and see what happens and give some feedback ;D

Looks very interesting tho

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

I just want to test how they work and how I have to behave to get the most fun out of their MCM option. 
So I will just do that, trigger Bounty and then wait for them outside for .... eh.... testing :P

I see. 

Well since it is for testing, the way they work is this; If the teleportation is enabled their code will check a set of conditions on every cell* change your PC makes. When the conditions are met, then they will beam to you. So you see if you just wait for them in one cell, the teleportation will never happen and they will walk to you instead, which will take longer than the time you set in the MCM**. This method is much less 'expensive' than a timer that will check those conditions every second or so. But yes, the downside is that if you stay in one place they will never teleport. 

* - The world of Skyrim is made up of little squares called cells. As you walk through the world (or large interiors) you pass through these cells which triggers the check. It also triggers when you pass through a loading door.

** - The time you set in the MCM is just a delay before the hunt begins. With the teleportation off, the time it takes them to actually catch up with you depends on how far you are from them. So, you could potentially 'dodge' them forever.  

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

We is you and me :)

Oh, but of course. :classic_happy:

17 hours ago, Desiree42 said:

Do you have TDF Prostitution installed? The same thing was happening to me until I took that out.

I have that mod always installed and so far it had no effect on the arrest scene of POP.

What I know can break the scene:

> call of Pet Collar => guards get distracted from there job

> Wearing DCL Quest Devices (and POP can't remove those) => gets the scene stuck (it's possible to let DDe/POP remove all quest devices, on your own risk)

> Wearing Quest Devices from other mods in slots that are important for POP => gets the scene stuck (it's possible to let DDe/POP remove all quest devices, on your own risk)

> badly timed force greets by other mods

Only way I can Imagine that TDF-P gets the scene stuck, is if you are dancing while getting arrested and the  TDF client approaches or getting arrested - via TDF guard system - for prostitution and at the same time get arrested by POP.

I have TDF above POP, DDe and all other devious/force greet mods in LO

Hey there!

First, thanks so much for this mod, it's really well done.

Next, a bug: in Windhelm, the jail cell door isn't against the bars on the wall, so you can easily walk out.

Third, a question/ suggestion. Are there any plans of implementing a more intense or different jail scenarios? For example: solitary confinement, being shackled to cell wall, communal usage of pc in jail, trial and or capital punishment?

Fourth thing: I triggered an arrest in Markarth, and the guard was taking the pc to who knows where (a giant killed him before we could get there), so I'm not entirely sure if the Markarth jail isn't working or what?

Lastly, when I go to the debug menu and click the teleport to jail cell etc, it takes pc to some place and I'm not entirely sure what it is? Is it a testing area?

Cheers!

Thank you for making and updating this mod. I really like your mod.

I have a problem with pop now. Arresting and imprisoning is completely work. After then jailer or guard approaches and punish character. And then ctd occurs when the punishment is over and animation ends. I restarted pop numerous times, but ctd always occurs in this scene so I can't progress to another stage now. Here is my papyrus log. Please help me to solve this problem. 

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

On 9/4/2019 at 12:43 AM, waiyan said:

Prison cell sex triggers only one animation for each sex type. Can someone tell me how to register other SLAL animations to prison sex especially dungeon furniture animations?

Except for 'Animation by Tags'* there is only one animation for each MCM option.

* -> 'Animation by Tags' also includes voyeur and minor crimes (spanking) types.  

On 9/5/2019 at 11:10 AM, loversin said:

Thank you for making and updating this mod. I really like your mod.

I have a problem with pop now. Arresting and imprisoning is completely work. After then jailer or guard approaches and punish character. And then ctd occurs when the punishment is over and animation ends. I restarted pop numerous times, but ctd always occurs in this scene so I can't progress to another stage now. Here is my papyrus log. Please help me to solve this problem. 

Papyrus.0.log 192.33 kB · 1 download Papyrus.1.log 281.09 kB · 0 downloads

Try resetting your SL animation registry.  

On 9/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, Raresh said:

Great mod @Inte  I really enjoy that it's possible to choose the DDs you get arrested in :) (would love it even more if the transparent catsuit options would be possible ;) )

You can make a custom outfit* that contains all the devices you like and save it in the DDe MCM custom outfit section. Then, you can change the 'iDDeAny' to 'iDDeCuRandom' in the POP section you would like this outfit used. This will pick a random outfit from your list of custom outfits. 

* -> This can be done in two ways. 

1. If the outfit devices are included in DDe, then select them in the 'Device Library' page. Then, save that selection as a custom outfit in the 'Custom Outfit' page. 
  2. If the outfit devices are not included in DDe, then equip the devices you want on your PC, then slot your PC in the DDe MCM 'Select Actor' page. Next, go to 'Custom Outfit' page and select the option 'Save All Worn'. 
3 hours ago, Inte said:

If the outfit devices are not included in DDe, then equip the devices you want on your PC, then slot your PC in the DDe MCM 'Select Actor' page. Next, go to 'Custom Outfit' page and select the option 'Save All Worn'. 

Looks like this was what I was looking for, I will try this, thanks :)

Too bad MPC won't be compatible.

Feature Request... Limited sleeping, for users of Needs mods.

I know it is a feature, to stop people sleeping through their prison term. But not sleeping for days is not good for needs mods, Realistic Needs and Diseases.

You have the ability to have very long prison sentences, in the MCM options. But you will die of lack of sleep, long before the sentence is finished.

I have mine set to a maximum of 3 days.

Solutions... if possible, and its not too much trouble.

1. Click on Bed to refresh sleep, like you did with consume food. Usable, once per day, and resets Realistic Needs and Diseases sleep.  No time passing, just sleep resetting.

2. Sleep limiter... 8 hour limit to sleeping, per day. Only able to sleep between 10pm and 6am, to stop sleep messing up release schedules.

Just some ideas, if you don't like them, or they are too much trouble. Then just ignore this post... :smile:

9 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Feature Request... Limited sleeping, for users of Needs mods.

I know it is a feature, to stop people sleeping through their prison term. But not sleeping for days is not good for needs mods, Realistic Needs and Diseases.

You have the ability to have very long prison sentences, in the MCM options. But you will die of lack of sleep, long before the sentence is finished.

I have mine set to a maximum of 3 days.

Solutions... if possible, and its not too much trouble.

1. Click on Bed to refresh sleep, like you did with consume food. Usable, once per day, and resets Realistic Needs and Diseases sleep.  No time passing, just sleep resetting.

2. Sleep limiter... 8 hour limit to sleeping, per day. Only able to sleep between 10pm and 6am, to stop sleep messing up release schedules.

Just some ideas, if you don't like them, or they are too much trouble. Then just ignore this post... :smile:

I use RND so I found the simplest way to deal with this is to have POP set to apply non-violent bounties so that the shackles are removed and you can sleep. I then just sleep for two hours at a time to let the guards have some fun.

I'm assuming you're using the random bounties, it's no use if you slip up and get spotted doing a DB kill, though it does add to the immersion :classic_smile: