5 hours ago, AnkleLNT said:

Yup I have the same versions as you, I also have just in case if it's one one of these: UI extension, PapyrusUtil Version No. 33, ZaZ Version No. 7.0, and SexLab 16200. Also should I have installed the "Old PO Patches"? Thought I'd ask, I have a bit of a overthinking problem.

Hmm, I have sadly reached the end of my troubleshooting list. And no, I only have the standard install of Prison Overhaul Patched 4.30. I am using ZAZ 8+ but that shouldn't affect the MCM, but all other mods are the same as yours. 
Have you tried uninstalling just POP and doing a clean save? Also while you are at it, are you sure the extra furniture disappears? Some other mods add torture/restraining devices to towns. Then I would try reinstalling. Sometimes these things need a fresh reboot. Other than that, I'm as stumped as you.

Edit: Inte posted this as a reply to someone with your exact same problem:

I had forgotten that when you first install POP you have to wait a few minutes until you get the prompt that it's finished installing. Do not save in between. 

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

via the vanilla escape route from prison,

I was surprised that this will remove the POP collar

not sure if it would work if you run away during a dragon attack for example while all are busy

I managed to escape once in a cell rape scene. But I think lag helped me there... 
I disabled dragon attacks, too bad :D

18 hours ago, AnkleLNT said:

Yup I have the same versions as you, I also have just in case if it's one one of these: UI extension, PapyrusUtil Version No. 33, ZaZ Version No. 7.0, and SexLab 16200. Also should I have installed the "Old PO Patches"? Thought I'd ask, I have a bit of a overthinking problem.

> check if you have:

Fuz Rho Doh

Sexlab

SLA redux

ZAZ 7 and higher (on load order above DDaix)

DDa newest

DDi newest

DDx newest

SkyUI

UI extension

SUM  1.3 (in load order below DDaix)

SUM 1.3 UI extension patch

DDe 430

POP 430

and reinstall PapyrusUtil 3.3 last and overwrite all, because some mods come with older PapyrusUtil versions (Sexlab for example)

> if you have installed all those mods correct and still the MCM doesn't show up, there might be other issues as well, for example if you have another mod that doesn't register it's MCM right and gets stuck, this will prevent other mods like POP to register it's MCM as well. You could check if you have other mods that don't register it's MCM.

> Other thing might be missing soft-requirements of more than one mod. This can prevent MCM registration too.

> Also not sure if this can cause the missing MCM:

since dde 404 a mech suit was added that need files from:

Version No. 4.04

• Patched .::. Some missing keywords.
  • Added .::. @MaikCG’s Dwemer Mecha (DDC) from here, Dwarven Devious Cuirass. You do not need to have it’s .esp checked. Do not forget to run BodySlide for all items starting with ‘DwarvenDD’. DDe includes the base files from DDC. Should @MaikCG decide to update DDC, override the old DDe files with the new ones from DDC. 
  • Added .::. MCM options to control the Mech Suit operation, e.g. no inventory, no sprint, no fight, no activate, etc. 

> maybe (yes, far fetched) even adding ConsoleUtil 3 might help

(SUM and DDi use ConsoleUtil 3 functions)

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I disabled dragon attacks, too bad :D

I really should disable them too xD

Last time I tried to run away during POP punishment and a dragon attack (guards and jailor bussy fighting) I made it from falkreath to half-moon mill.

collar and cuffs stayed on and not sure if they can be removed if the jailor is still running it's pop script

On 7/28/2019 at 2:14 AM, Goddess_moka said:

so i don't know if this has been addressed before but nothing is coming up on the skyui part for the mod its just blank. i have everything as far as i know. I have 

all of the mods listed but still nothing pops up.
i use vortex by the way 

20190611061845_1.jpg.9eef16a953c8eeec1d76ab2183bbcbbe.jpg

hello? anyone here?

47 minutes ago, Goddess_moka said:

hello? anyone here?

whenever something like this happens with any mod I load an earlier save or start a new game. 

I suggest using MO2 :)
Did you sort your load order correctly? 

Is this a new game? 

Also, this is not the SkyUi but the MCM. 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:31 AM, DoctorFateMX said:

Hi @Inte,

I've recently come back to POP and started a new game with DCL, CD and POP. I don't have Mortal Weapons. I frequently experience the same issue that ShenGo and other users have described. Basically, when the Jailer puts all your equipment in the chest (via iDDeRemoveAll() ), I noticed that it tries to remove POPInoxPrisonerCollar too, which prompts SUM to display iSUmMgNoRemoveScr.DispMessage() POP INox Prisoner Collar strangles you for tampering with it. I will take some damage and then a second time which will kill me. 

I've noticed this happen when I have CD devices equipped, but not always. CD devices are correctly skipped in the iDDeRemoveAll() event.  It doesn't happen every time I get arrested via POP, but if I save my game after the arrest is triggered, and I happen to die because of this, it takes me back to my post arrest savegame, the whole scene will play out again and I will invariably die because of the same thing. So I don't think that it is a random thing. I just think that there is some interaction between getting the collar on (I haven't spotted when that happens in the debugger) and then iDDeRemoveAll().

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Doc Fate

It will be fixed in the next POP. 

On 7/22/2019 at 5:40 PM, Nymra said:

But would the BHs send me to Jail with the Sexlab Defeat (Basic) Outcome "Jailed", too?

Probably not.

On 7/22/2019 at 5:40 PM, Nymra said:

If BHs work with Defeats Jailed outcome it would be suffiecient I think, hm.
Sorry, testing the BH feature is just so time consuming... in the last attempt they just did not show up at all :(

The BHs are designed to make you paranoid. If you just wait for them it will take longer for them to show up. It's best to continue playing rather than just wait for them. 

On 7/24/2019 at 4:32 PM, para76 said:

I'm having issues with getting stuck indefinitely in the cell, and no events ever happening. I've seen your advice to others in the thread to use the hotkey to summon and reset the AI, but I can't find any mention of that hotkey in the MCM. How can I do that?

Will look into it. 

On 7/25/2019 at 3:00 AM, AnkleLNT said:

Hey so recently installed your mod and I've ran into a issue, it seem or what I think my Skyrim has trouble detecting your mod. The main issue is that no matter if continuing my save or starting a clean one, no MCM menu for POP is made. Menus for DDe and SUM seem to register just fine but not POP. I can't remember what update I was running before but this still is a issue for me on 430 as well. Any ideas on how to fix this?

On 7/28/2019 at 5:14 AM, Goddess_moka said:

so i don't know if this has been addressed before but nothing is coming up on the skyui part for the mod its just blank. i have everything as far as i know. I have 

all of the mods listed but still nothing pops up.
i use vortex by the way 

20190611061845_1.jpg.9eef16a953c8eeec1d76ab2183bbcbbe.jpg

As @DoctorFateMX already posted take a look here, 

On 7/27/2019 at 10:39 PM, Soaryne said:

If the mod author allow it would you look into add support for Skyrim chain beast? Where the PC can be capture by then if they have bounty and walk to the guard or but and keep in them while imprisoned as another option? 

Also would you be willing to add a rope harness or pet suit option for clothing part of the mod?

I'm not familiar with that mod. 

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Last time I tried to run away during POP punishment and a dragon attack (guards and jailor bussy fighting) I made it from falkreath to half-moon mill.

Wait, what happened then? 

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

amazing mod ...got an idea ..would it be more interesting if you put an inmate in the same cell ..with the dragonborn and use her ...??

If you get arrested with a follower in tow, the follower will .....  become useful :classic_blush:.

It just depends on your MCM settings

44 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

WHAT if my dragon born is a bit submissive instead of a dom ??

I didn't want to indicate that the PC is having "pleasure time" anywhere in POP.  :classic_angel:

Actually it just depends on the settings in the MCM and which animation sets will be available.

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Could we get some Spank that Ass support for the spanking scenarios?

That would be very nice! ...err wait. :classic_blush:

I meant, that would be a very good integration with another mod for the lawful punishment of unruly individuals.