On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:58 PM, Punga said:

I meant to ask this a while ago but I keep forgetting because it is more of an observation. 

What is "Bad command or file name"? It pops up when I mistype a file name so it makes sense for that, but what's with the command part?

Also there is a typo when choosing the hood type.  In the help section it says something like, "use this to choose the type of hood worn in the hood". That should probably be "...worn in jail",  yes?

:classic_happy:

'Bad command or file name' is a homage to the old-timers who used DOS (not GLaDOS :classic_tongue:), instead of the GUI (Windows) of today.   

The '...hood worn in the hood...' just a little joke. I wrote that code after binging 'The Wire'.  :classic_ph34r:

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:11 PM, Tkc said:

Would it be possible to prevent xpo scanning in time of some ingame events, for example in time of battle or some other events like SafeAutosave mod is making savegames only when it is safe. Because before most crashes in game I see in log last line from xpo "[POP].::.xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate" and game can crash when moving between locations or when battle only started. I dont say it is xpo even if I see each time las line about starting of scanning in log from xpo but more rather it is combination of mods. Anyway it would be good to prevent xpo crime scanning in some situations.

The 'scan' is a very simple comparison between your POP MCM bounty and your existing bounties. I highly doubt that could cause a CTD. The only reason you are even aware of it, is because my logs are verbose and display everything POP does (instead of only errors and warnings).   

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, bicobus said:

If reducing your workload get us updates faster, I can't really see an extra load order slot as a disadvantage.

It was just an idea I was toying with. It would reduce redundancy more than the workload. Not sure it be worth a load order slot tho. Perhaps I should take a poll. :classic_wink: 

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, Slorm said:

Bug Report - Significant

This has never happened before, but it looks like the random bounty chose Solstheim as I ended up in the Bulwark jail. Oddly the bounty doesn't show in the Crime section of the player stats in Skyrim though it does in the POP MCM as Raven Rock.

Anyway on to the problem. Everything's fine until release, but the problem then is that as I've never started the Dragonborn quest and never been to Solstheim, when I try to talk to Captain Gjolund Salt-Sage there's no dialogue, so there's no way to get back to Skyrim (obviously the workaround is to COC back). Also, I'm not sure if this doesn't break anything suddenly appearing there, I don't know how heavily scripted Dragonborn is as it's not a DLC I like, so rarely if ever play it.

There should be a map marker for fast travel back to Skyrim. 

Never mind: I should read all the posts before replying. :classic_blush:

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, Nymra said:

Feedback on the Extras "Strike a Pose" feature:

I had some time to test this one in practice (as in other mods like slaverun and co) but also just for fun.

It is a perfect idea, but sadly its just totally impractical to use.

Steps: ESC -> open MCM -> Open Slaverun -> Open Extras -> write pose -> hit Start 

This alone is... well, too much. You should be able to set a pose and then asign a hotkey to strike that pose whenever you press it and stop the pose when you press it again.

The removal of a pose is even worse. Because you have to do TWO times the steps from above because after "Stop" you get kicked out of MCM (or did I miss an option here to prevent that?)

Dont get me wrong, I just want to be constructive :smile: This would be great if it was just a tiny bit more user friendly (hotkey in general) and a nice feature to have.

At the moment I stopped using it because its just too much work to achieve a small benefit and it also breaks immersion because of that. 

There also seem to be some issues sometimes when a mod "breaks" your pose. At least I got strange poses suddenly that did not belong to POP or the other mod.

Could not recreate that, tho.

Making this feature a stand alone mod would also be great. It would be like "Display Model" but hopefully faster and for different poses.

Impractical? Well yes.

Originally that was intended for debugging purposes. However, a lot of players liked it so I started calling it a feature. :classic_wink:

Typing in the animation to play is the only way to keep it limitless.

I could use a UIextensions selection wheel (like in ME), but then you'll only have access to 8 animations. A hotkey will only play the animation already typed in.

To stop the pose you only have to hit 'Stop' in the MCM once. Are you saying you have to do it twice?     

6 hours ago, Verstort said:

Can I assume there is no reason for users to use the old esp versions "xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp"?

I want to know if I can stop supporting it under the assumption that nobody is still using it.

That is correct, the patches are now obsolete (including the last one, 8u).

I see no reason for anybody to use them going forward, so you can stop supporting them. Many mods already did.

I am thinking to remove them from the download page, just to eliminate some of the confusion.  

4 hours ago, Inte said:

Impractical? Well yes.

Originally that was intended for debugging purposes. However, a lot of players liked it so I started calling it a feature. :classic_wink:

Typing in the animation to play is the only way to keep it limitless.

I could use a UIextensions selection wheel (like in ME), but then you'll only have access to 8 animations. A hotkey will only play the animation already typed in.

To stop the pose you only have to hit 'Stop' in the MCM once. Are you saying you have to do it twice?     

I see.

With "twice" I mean, I have to go to the MCM for both starting and stopping the pose. And if I just want to change the pose, I need to go to MCM Three times because after "Stop" the MCM quits automatically.

A way to make this way more practical without the limitations you mentioned:

1. type pose in MCM Menu

2. asign hotkey for pose

3. hit hotkey -> get the pose you wrote in MCM

4. hit hotkey again -> leave the pose you wrote in MCM

Most of the time I need just one pose that I vary over time. Would be epic as a feature alone I think, also for others.

Optional:

Series of Poses:

Type several poses in MCM

Hotkey press activates the first pose. Press hotkey again to cycle to the next MCM pose. When all poses are cycled through, a hotkey press leaves the posing again.

Since the bulk of the code required to do that is already in place, it should be easy to implement. However, that is a bit outside the scope of POP atm. If I ever decide to separate this 'feature' into a separate mod as I mentioned before, that and more will feel at home in the new mod.  

48 minutes ago, Inte said:

Since the bulk of the code required to do that is already in place, it should be easy to implement. However, that is a bit outside the scope of POP atm. If I ever decide to separate this 'feature' into a separate mod as I mentioned before, that and more will feel at home in the new mod.  

From what I read in other threads you would make ALOT of people happy if you could add to this mod the following option:

- When striking a pose X nearby NPC will start whipping your for duration X Seconds :tongue:

Seems there is no mod that reliably triggers something like this. 

Bug Report - Minor

I just noticed this for the second time. After a cell sex animation is played the menu remains deactivated even though the pc is inside for non violent major crimes, so is not bound but cannot access Inventory, Skills menu etc.

It shows as Off in ZAP so easy to put back on as a workaround.

52 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

You have to OPEN the Prisoner Belongings chest and take them, they are not "given" back.  Just like in the game without PO installed.

Chest is empty.

1 hour ago, Punga said:

Is it the armor?

Misc items, jewelry, accessories.. Milking Cuirass for example. All stuff from mods, no vanilla items.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, Slorm said:

Bug Report - Minor

I just noticed this for the second time. After a cell sex animation is played the menu remains deactivated even though the pc is inside for non violent major crimes, so is not bound but cannot access Inventory, Skills menu etc.

It shows as Off in ZAP so easy to put back on as a workaround.

I will have a look, thanks. 

6 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

I am unable to open my characters inventory/map/skills after punishment and I have to type EnablePlayerControls in the console to fix this, any idea why?

Looking into it. Was hard core mode enabled? 

New issue I'm having.  Whenever a punishment is started, another guard will run up and say "The jarl does not tolerate rapists, I order you to stop!"  Then the guy doing the punishing walks off and everything breaks..  Any idea why this is happening, I'm assuming it's a mod conflict?

Edit: This was casued by Spectator Crowds, had to disable guard breaking up scene.  Another issue though, my character is not undressed when punished on the pillory, is this due to Frostfall?

Edit Edit: Nevermind, the problem was the tunic was a different clothing slot that I didn't have enabled.  As of right now, my character is starving because they aren't feeding me at all since putting me on the pillory, then moving me to a cage.  FeelsBadMan

Edit Edit Edit: New new problem.  In the cage, I've had a couple scenes, but now me and the second prisoner are just standing next to eachother, if I try to move away, I get teleported back to the center of the cage.  This has been going on for a few minutes now.  I tried unsticking the jailer, but still nothing is happening.  Also there's a person (I think the Jarl) just standing in front of the cage doing nothing..  Tips?

Edit Edit Edit Edit: Tried moving the jailer to the player, jailer model is all stretched then slowly fades from existence.  I try to teleport to the jailer, a loading screen starts then I'm back in the center of the cage..

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: Well I've tried a load of things and nothing is working.  Me and the second prisoner are just stuck in the cage and nobody is doing anything.  Could it be because it's late and npcs are sleeping?  Also, I managed to get the jailer outside the cage, but she just left the area..

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: Alright, I think I fixed it.  I had to click the "kill current pc scene" button..  So was I trapped in a broken scene or something?

Edit Edit Edti Edit Edit Edit Edit: So killing it did seem to fix it, jailer brought me back to my cell and things returned to normal.  Still can't access my inventory after a punishment without the console, also the game won't let me sleep, giving me a message "Can't sleep while taking health damage" And as far as I can tell, I'm not taking health damage.  Not sure if that's related to your mod or not.  Lastly, I am on hardcore.

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: Alright, new problem occurred.  I hadn't received a punishment for awhile and the jailer was just standing there, so I unstuck her, she then teleported into my cell and triggered a new event to bring me to the cage again.  Only this time, she was unable to open my cell door so I had to use the console to unlock the cell door so she could get out and take me to the cage...  All of this is happening in Morthal btw if that helps.  The cage bugged out again..  Should I be using different settings, or is this mod just not compatible with anything?  Let me know if you want my load order.

20 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

New issue I'm having.  Redacted word wall

Edit that add, white space for readability and delete or use the strikeout to mark the problems you have figured out so that what problems you haven't resolved can be found. 

That mess right now isn't conducive to getting anyone to work their way though it trying to figure out what you have or have not managed.