Hermaeus Moron Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 (edited) Made the mistake of messing with the pregnancy limit, set all the sliders to max values. Now the laying won't stop no matter how many Remove Curse potions I chug, Edited April 13, 2023 by Hermaeus Moron
ebbluminous Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 7 hours ago, Hermaeus Moron said: Made the mistake of messing with the pregnancy limit, set all the sliders to max values. Now the laying won't stop not many Remove Curse potions I chug, Egg-cellent
Ridley414 Posted April 19, 2023 Posted April 19, 2023 The mod doesn't seem to be using the pregnancy belly slider, any way to fix this?
MorePrinniesDood Posted April 20, 2023 Author Posted April 20, 2023 6 hours ago, Ridley414 said: The mod doesn't seem to be using the pregnancy belly slider, any way to fix this? Adjust scaling method settings in mod config menu. (And make sure you checked 'build morphs' when building body + outfits in bodyslide.)
Lili_Cakez Posted April 21, 2023 Posted April 21, 2023 On 3/7/2023 at 7:13 PM, no_way said: Is breast growth supposed to be tied to pregnancy? I've got milkmaid economy disabled but my breasts just keep growing independent of pregnancy. I just started having a problem like this. Breasts continue to grow even after the "My breasts feel less heavy" message. They grow until they hit max setting and then never shrink back down. Milkmaid mode is disabled (never turned it on) and I even tried turning on then back off. This seems to be an issue that goes all the way back to saves several hundred hours ago. It was working find when I last played a few months ago so this seems very odd. Does anyone have any troubleshooting advice? Can I reset the mod somehow without having to start over?
safado Posted April 26, 2023 Posted April 26, 2023 On 4/21/2023 at 4:07 PM, Lili_Cakez said: I just started having a problem like this. Breasts continue to grow even after the "My breasts feel less heavy" message. They grow until they hit max setting and then never shrink back down. Milkmaid mode is disabled (never turned it on) and I even tried turning on then back off. This seems to be an issue that goes all the way back to saves several hundred hours ago. It was working find when I last played a few months ago so this seems very odd. Does anyone have any troubleshooting advice? Can I reset the mod somehow without having to start over? Some mods like SlaveRun have feature to make breast grow and never shrink. Are you sure is EF? In SLIF you can see which mod is sending high breast values, if the mod is using SLIF as a morph framework. Check default modus and Morph modus. If you did not see big breast values in SLIF, then the mod that is doing it is sending direct to NIO. This helps reset NIO values stored in the save of SkyrimSE. Link to the LE version in the first line.
Lili_Cakez Posted April 26, 2023 Posted April 26, 2023 12 hours ago, safado said: Some mods like SlaveRun have feature to make breast grow and never shrink. Are you sure is EF? In SLIF you can see which mod is sending high breast values, if the mod is using SLIF as a morph framework. Check default modus and Morph modus. If you did not see big breast values in SLIF, then the mod that is doing it is sending direct to NIO. This helps reset NIO values stored in the save of SkyrimSE. Link to the LE version in the first line. Thank you so much for the replies! First thing I checked was which mod was setting the values in SLIF and it is EF. Like I said in the SLIF thread, it looks almost like its stuck in a loop but I am not sure. I have been using EF 3.3 and its patch for a long time now and this is the first time I have had any issues, which seems odd to me. I will check out that link and try to follow the steps you posted. Thank you so much again ^^
Lili_Cakez Posted April 28, 2023 Posted April 28, 2023 The NIO cleaner seems to have fixed the issue! As long as this stays working I will update to 3.6 on my next play through. Thank you so much again ❤️ 1
ZeroToga Posted May 9, 2023 Posted May 9, 2023 Every time I install the newest version of the mod my game does not start, when I uninstalled it, it started.
zarantha Posted May 9, 2023 Posted May 9, 2023 37 minutes ago, ZeroToga said: Every time I install the newest version of the mod my game does not start, when I uninstalled it, it started. If you're on SE you need to convert the file yourself (cathedral assets optimizer on the nexus will do it) or use the older SE conversion. LE BSA files are not compatible with SE.
safado Posted May 9, 2023 Posted May 9, 2023 (edited) 20 hours ago, ZeroToga said: Every time I install the newest version of the mod my game does not start, when I uninstalled it, it started. EggFactory 3.6 is compatible with SkyrimSE\AE if you delete\remove the file "EggFactory.bsa" from the mod and make sure to install ZAZ Animation Pack SE. No need to convert files. Recommend installing version ZAZ Animation Pack 8+ listed at the bottom of the ZAP-SE page and the ZAZ-patch in download, do not install the version in the download section because that is old ZAP 7. You need to delete\remove the BSA from EggFactory 3.6 because it is actually ZAP files in SkyrimLE format in a BSA for SkyrimLE. (ZAP Fluidity effects). Everything else in the mod is compatible with SkyrimLE and SkyrimSE without conversion. That makes Zaz Animation Pack SE a requirement when installing in SkyrimSE. Unless the BSA get fully converted for SkyrimSE, but it is actually a waste of space if you already need ZAP for other mods. EggFactory SkyrimSE requirement will be: SkyrimSE/AE SKSE64 version for your current SkyrimSE/AE. RacemenuSE : This includes Net-Immerse Override (NIO). NIO does the overlays, node scaling, and morph used by racemenu and any inflation morphing mod. v0-4-16 For SkyrimSE 1.5.97 (pre-AE) (Shortcut is because is in the old files section and maybe hard to find) v0-4-19-14 For SkyrimSE\AE 1.6.640 (Is the top file from main link) XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended (XPMSSE) This has the character digital-Skeleton used for custom animations and special effects like belly scaling. You need to choose that it overrides any conflict in your mod manager, unless is a XPMSSE patch or MNC. Optional: "Patch" for script bugs. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts ZAZ Animation Pack SE. Recommend 8+ listed at the bottom of the first page ZAP 8+ section. BodySlide and Outfit Studio : Used to build the bodies and armors with references morphs. Body with support for morphs and specially Pregnant belly morph. Legacy CBBE-SE Legacy UUNP. 3BAv2. Is a modern 3BBB and extended CBBE-SE based body. BHUNP. Is a modern 3BBB and extended UUNP. There are more, but these are the more common. Remember to build the bodyslide body with the morph option enabled. EggFactory belly scaling type is selected in "General Options \ Belly Scaling Type": NIO: Legacy Node Scaling, the belly can look as a balloon\torpedo at high scaling values over 5. RaceMenu: It is actually NIO morph, and it is the best looking depending on body with proper morph enabled. SLIF: SexLab Inflation Framework is just a middleware to re-route old legacy NIO node scaling to NIO morphs. It also let you split the value to multiple morph for a better and consistent look, instead of the EggFatory hard-code choice. More complex setup but better results. Recommend testing the mod using easy NIO, then switch to RaceMenu, and if you understand SLIF the switch to slif. Spoiler My guess is that MorePrinniesDood uses the BSA method to makes his version of ZAP fluidity files secondary during loading assets process by using the BSA. Having ZAP already installed will load ZAP files instead of the BSA version. Edited May 9, 2023 by safado 4
Lili_Cakez Posted June 7, 2023 Posted June 7, 2023 I just upgraded to version 3.6 and when my character becomes pregnant, SLIF registers a separate mod ending with the number 0. The breasts registered separately under the regular mod name in SLIF. Is this normal? The belly also distorted inwards slightly which in the past has indicated an incompatibility with SLIF. I am using the most recent version of SLIF, ignored the prompt about EF patch and this is a brand new save.
safado Posted June 7, 2023 Posted June 7, 2023 (edited) 32 minutes ago, Lili_Cakez said: I just upgraded to version 3.6 and when my character becomes pregnant, SLIF registers a separate mod ending with the number 0. The breasts registered separately under the regular mod name in SLIF. Is this normal? That is normal, EggFactory now can track multiple egg curses in the same character. Default is 1 curse tracked as entry 0. Change it to a bigger number in the MCM and get more curses, and you will see that EggFactory added extra entries tracking each curse inflation. Breast is always one separate entry if it is enabled in the mod, I always disabled it because I use a different mod(MME) for breastmorphs and "milk". Make your followers pick up the cursed eggs to see the effects on them. Quote The belly also distorted inwards slightly which in the past has indicated an incompatibility with SLIF. I am using the most recent version of SLIF, ignored the prompt about EF patch and this is a brand new save. That is likely a morph issue with the body. In SLIF, are you setting NIO percent to 0 on breast, belly, and butts?. If not the NIO scales get combined with morphs and distort. Also, as a troubleshooting step, in SLIF try setting all belly morphs slider names to 0 and set PregnancyBelly to 100%. You need to set update on menu exit first in the config section. If SLIF updates the body and looks better with only PregnacyBelly, then there's a combination of morphs that distort when used together, review your morph selection in SLIF. You can use BodySlide Studio to test multiple morph combination and see how together distort the body in naked form or with armors. Edited June 7, 2023 by safado
Lili_Cakez Posted June 8, 2023 Posted June 8, 2023 21 hours ago, safado said: That is normal, EggFactory now can track multiple egg curses in the same character. Default is 1 curse tracked as entry 0. Change it to a bigger number in the MCM and get more curses, and you will see that EggFactory added extra entries tracking each curse inflation. Breast is always one separate entry if it is enabled in the mod, I always disabled it because I use a different mod(MME) for breastmorphs and "milk". Make your followers pick up the cursed eggs to see the effects on them. That is likely a morph issue with the body. In SLIF, are you setting NIO percent to 0 on breast, belly, and butts?. If not the NIO scales get combined with morphs and distort. Also, as a troubleshooting step, in SLIF try setting all belly morphs slider names to 0 and set PregnancyBelly to 100%. You need to set update on menu exit first in the config section. If SLIF updates the body and looks better with only PregnacyBelly, then there's a combination of morphs that distort when used together, review your morph selection in SLIF. You can use BodySlide Studio to test multiple morph combination and see how together distort the body in naked form or with armors. The belly looks totally fine until I pick up and egg and SLIF registers EF and none of my other belly related mods have this issue. I tried going in and setting NIO override for the belly to zero but then it doesn't grow at all? Am I supposed to let it grow first and then set it to 0? If I do that it still warps the belly inward as soon as SLIF registers belly for EF. I have always left them as is and not had any issues except for when I installed the wrong patch for Fill Her Up. This same exact issue with the belly happened when I installed that wrong patch and SLIF registered that mod. When you all install SLIF patches, do you still get a prompt to install the patch for EF 3.3? Other native integration mods dont prompt for a patch. Maybe I missed an SLIF update?
safado Posted June 8, 2023 Posted June 8, 2023 (edited) 2 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said: The belly looks totally fine until I pick up and egg and SLIF registers EF and none of my other belly related mods have this issue. I tried going in and setting NIO override for the belly to zero but then it doesn't grow at all? Am I supposed to let it grow first and then set it to 0? When I said "In SLIF, are you setting NIO percent to 0 on breast, belly, and butts?."; I was referring to SLIF MCM settings BodyMorphs section, set everything in the NIOverride category to 0 for each bodymorph (belly, breast, butt). Use only the category "Percentage" to setup the morphs values for each bodymorph (belly, breast, butt). Make sure you have the appropriate "BodyMorph List" for the body you are using, mine is 3BAv2 and the custom "003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVEWR.JSON" has the proper list of morphs for that 3BBB cbbe-se based body. Spoiler Quote If I do that it still warps the belly inward as soon as SLIF registers belly for EF. I have always left them as is and not had any issues except for when I installed the wrong patch for Fill Her Up. This same exact issue with the belly happened when I installed that wrong patch and SLIF registered that mod. When you all install SLIF patches, do you still get a prompt to install the patch for EF 3.3? Other native integration mods dont prompt for a patch. Maybe I missed an SLIF update? Do not know what mod manager you use but set it up so EggFactory loads and overwrites conflicting files from SLIF and SLIF patches. EggFactory 3.6 has the compatibility code for SLIF integrated and is better than the old patch. Disable/re-enable EggFactory to reset inflation and curse, then return to the EggFactory MCM and switch between Belly Scaling options but switch it back to SLIF before exiting the menu. That is to trigger the code that unregister EggFactory from SLIF and NIO and restart the mod again. Spoiler EggFactory belly scaling type is selected in "General Options \ Belly Scaling Type": NIO: Legacy Node Scaling, the belly can look as a balloon\torpedo at high scaling values over 5. RaceMenu: It is actually NIO morph, and it is the best looking depending on body with proper morph enabled. SLIF: SexLab Inflation Framework is just a middleware to re-route old legacy NIO node scaling to NIO morphs. It also let you split the value to multiple morph for a better and consistent look, instead of the EggFatory hard-code choice. More complex setup but better results. This is the code that send the Belly morph values to SLIF. I think (string sKey = "slif_belly") is to tell SLIF to use your Belly morphs from Default Modus settings in Morph Modus. Not sure. Spoiler Function SetNodeScaleSLIF(Actor akActor, string nodeName, float value, int idx) string sKey = "slif_belly" string eKey = "Egg Factory "+idx If (value > 0.0) int SLIF_event = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_inflate") If (SLIF_event) ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_event, akActor) ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, eKey) ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, sKey) ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_event, value) ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, "EGG_MODKEY") ModEvent.Send(SLIF_event) EndIf Else int SLIF_event = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_unregisterNode") If (SLIF_event) ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_event, akActor) ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, eKey) ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, sKey) ModEvent.Send(SLIF_event) EndIf EndIf Endfunction Edited June 8, 2023 by safado
safado Posted June 12, 2023 Posted June 12, 2023 (edited) On 6/8/2023 at 4:17 PM, Lili_Cakez said: The belly looks totally fine until I pick up and egg and SLIF registers EF and none of my other belly related mods have this issue. I tried going in and setting NIO override for the belly to zero but then it doesn't grow at all? Am I supposed to let it grow first and then set it to 0? If I do that it still warps the belly inward as soon as SLIF registers belly for EF. I have always left them as is and not had any issues except for when I installed the wrong patch for Fill Her Up. This same exact issue with the belly happened when I installed that wrong patch and SLIF registered that mod. When you all install SLIF patches, do you still get a prompt to install the patch for EF 3.3? Other native integration mods dont prompt for a patch. Maybe I missed an SLIF update? I retried the effects and morphs of this mod in the current version 3.6, and find out that in my game it is not working with SLIF anymore. I have done a lot of performance modifications that may have done something to SLIF, but it is not obvious how. I also have a patch for SLIF, that I will remove in my next try when I have time for troubleshooting. Do not remember what the patch is modifying, need to track it down again. I tested the mod by raising the morph preg scale and reducing the pregnancy curse time for "Large Bird Egg", picking the "sample" egg in Whiterun Temple of Kynareth, and after the "bloating" notification used the Wait feature to 12hours. The belly morph did not pop up using SLIF. I changed it to NIO and then RaceMenu, worked without issues. My current workaround is to switch to "RaceMenu" option, that is NIO morph. The RaceMenu option use "PregnancyBelly" only instead of a selection of morphs like in SLIF. "PregnancyBelly" looks better than the NIO node option and works ok for me. Have an idea of what is the problem with SLIF, but do not know why it is not working now. Will track it later when I have time. Looks like SLIf stopped converting/replacing the string "slif_belly" to "NPC_Belly" for some weird reason. Edited June 12, 2023 by safado
zarantha Posted June 26, 2023 Posted June 26, 2023 I'm not getting the cursed dragon egg to drop from dragons I killed, even though the mcm is set to 100%. It's been 3 dragons now, with it at 100% chance.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 23, 2023 Author Posted July 23, 2023 On 6/25/2023 at 8:51 PM, zarantha said: I'm not getting the cursed dragon egg to drop from dragons I killed, even though the mcm is set to 100%. It's been 3 dragons now, with it at 100% chance. Check your load order for anything overwriting Egg Factory's changes to LeveledItem records.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 23, 2023 Author Posted July 23, 2023 3.8 is out with numerous small fixes, and the return of the uninstall checkbox in MCM. I've now packed files in a BSA archive to keep thing clean. Delete any loose files from older versions if you're not using a mod manager to handle such things. 3
zarantha Posted July 23, 2023 Posted July 23, 2023 4 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: Check your load order for anything overwriting Egg Factory's changes to LeveledItem records. Nothing was overwriting the leveled lists. But in the list I'm using we've narrowed this down to Hunterborn. This mod works with hunterborn disabled. Possibly due to how hunterborn is changing how the death items are handled. I've got a patch to test, if i can play long enough to find a dragon. I'm a little confused on why the other eggs are working, but it might be because the nests are being looted and there's never been cursed eggs from the death loot. But I didn't look to see if that was intended for dragons only either. Spoiler Anyway, once I get the patch properly tested I can update here. 1
EdenMistress Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 Thank you so much for the update and your hard work! This mod is one of my favorites ?
Pkingsley Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 (edited) Getting a crash on run after installing the newest EggFactory. I'm running SE w/ MO2 and getting some BSA File loading issue. - edit: unpacking BSA worked Edited July 24, 2023 by Pkingsley
safado Posted July 24, 2023 Posted July 24, 2023 (edited) 9 hours ago, Pkingsley said: Getting a crash on run after installing the newest EggFactory. I'm running SE w/ MO2 and getting some BSA File loading issue. - edit: unpacking BSA worked Yes, you should have problems with the BSA in this version because it is for SkyrimLE. I was specting a selectable FOMOD menu, but the mod is still the standard plug n pray installation. That, make me look further to search for the "home" of the Skyrim SE/AE (64bits) version. Use the intended version for Skyrim SE/AE to fix the CTD issues. Clean out all eggfactory files first and any patches. BSA load faster, but you will not notice with a mod like EGG FACTORY, because it has few assets. The performance gains of using BSA are very noticeable when packaging mods with a lot of textures and sound files. It loads faster because it is pre-indexed and the Windows file access security and antivirus is processed once instead of for each file. @MorePrinniesDood To reduce the cost to your sanity supporting the mod from support posting spam, maybe add a notice and link at the beginning of the description page to point to the SkyrimSE version page. That should reduce future posting of people loading the wrong version and CTD their game. ? Edited July 24, 2023 by safado
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 24, 2023 Author Posted July 24, 2023 26 minutes ago, safado said: Yes, you should have problems with the BSA in this version because it is for SkyrimLE. I was specting a selectable FOMOD menu, but the mod is still the standard plug n pray installation. That, make me look further to search for the "home" of the Skyrim SE/AE (64bits) version. Use the intended version for Skyrim SE/AE to fix the CTD issues. Clean out all eggfactory files first and any patches. BSA load faster, but you will not notice with a mod like EGG FACTORY, because it has few assets. The performance gains of using BSA are very noticeable when packaging mods with a lot of textures and sound files. It loads faster because it is pre-indexed and the Windows file access security and antivirus is processed once instead of for each file. @MorePrinniesDood To reduce the cost to your sanity supporting the mod from support posting spam, maybe add a notice and link at the beginning of the description page to point to the SkyrimSE version page. That should reduce future posting of people loading the wrong version and CTD their game. ? I can only do so much for people who won't pay attention to what section of the forum/downloads they are in. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now