Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

quick question

any recommendations for simple ways to pick up the eggs (apart from having to them one at a time?), also if i just leave them there will it cause any save game issues?

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have a question, but I need to make sure I understand how this mod works properly first.

 

My understanding and experience is once you're cursed, you're going to lay eggs until you get rid of the curse manually. It never really goes away by itself afaik. Like the only cure is the one from the temples? My experience is that it just starts over again and again.   

 

So yeah, I was wondering if there could be a way for the curses to be more temporary? Like a chance to cure after each pregnancy, or cures itself after laying eggs X times? I don't know how much there would be a demand for such a mechanic, but to me it would be a more immersive way to experience different kinds of curses without having too much control on the how and when. Especially now that you can have different curses at once. I know I could just pop a cure potion after each pregnancy, but I want my character to crave the curse and look for cursed egg, not chug remedies every time they feel like changing which kind of eggs they want. Pregnancy draughts are supposed to be a quick fix for the curse... but like  you just start getting pregnant again with more eggs, so it doesn't really fix anything?

 

Anyways, I'd love to know if I'm having bugs/not understanding something/if it's possible to have something like that implemented, thanks.

 

 

Posted
17 hours ago, Kotaff said:

I have a question, but I need to make sure I understand how this mod works properly first.

 

My understanding and experience is once you're cursed, you're going to lay eggs until you get rid of the curse manually. It never really goes away by itself afaik. Like the only cure is the one from the temples? My experience is that it just starts over again and again.   

 

So yeah, I was wondering if there could be a way for the curses to be more temporary? Like a chance to cure after each pregnancy, or cures itself after laying eggs X times? I don't know how much there would be a demand for such a mechanic, but to me it would be a more immersive way to experience different kinds of curses without having too much control on the how and when. Especially now that you can have different curses at once. I know I could just pop a cure potion after each pregnancy, but I want my character to crave the curse and look for cursed egg, not chug remedies every time they feel like changing which kind of eggs they want. Pregnancy draughts are supposed to be a quick fix for the curse... but like  you just start getting pregnant again with more eggs, so it doesn't really fix anything?

 

Anyways, I'd love to know if I'm having bugs/not understanding something/if it's possible to have something like that implemented, thanks.

 

 

 

I like this idea. Maybe combine it with a pregnancy addiction mechanic where you start getting debuffs if you're not currently pregnant.

 

Posted
7 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

 

I like this idea. Maybe combine it with a pregnancy addiction mechanic where you start getting debuffs if you're not currently pregnant.

 

 

I'm all up for debuffs, as long as it's not yet another source of generic -stats (skills, or stam/hp/mp max/regen). Though I'm not quite sure what would be more fitting. Some kind of heat that raises your arousal faster? Pheromones that make creatures more interested in you? An increase in chance of finding cursed eggs? Also, since you're already tracking how many pregnancies you had for each type of egg, I'm guessing making a gradual addiction system wouldn't be too hard?

 

Personally, I would love if the effects were more involved/maybe interacted with other mods/systems. Like Corruption or Sexlab Parasites, maybe.

 

While trying to come up with ideas I stumbled upon Huan's addon for this mod, and tbh this mod does the 2 main things I'd want to be added to this mod (limit number of pregnancies, and the possibility of sex egg pregnancies). Looks old and LE only, and I would rather not have to download their port as I'm quite happy with how your official SSE port works at the moment.

 

 

 

Posted
22 hours ago, Kotaff said:

 

I'm all up for debuffs, as long as it's not yet another source of generic -stats (skills, or stam/hp/mp max/regen). Though I'm not quite sure what would be more fitting. Some kind of heat that raises your arousal faster? Pheromones that make creatures more interested in you? An increase in chance of finding cursed eggs? Also, since you're already tracking how many pregnancies you had for each type of egg, I'm guessing making a gradual addiction system wouldn't be too hard?

 

Personally, I would love if the effects were more involved/maybe interacted with other mods/systems. Like Corruption or Sexlab Parasites, maybe.

 

While trying to come up with ideas I stumbled upon Huan's addon for this mod, and tbh this mod does the 2 main things I'd want to be added to this mod (limit number of pregnancies, and the possibility of sex egg pregnancies). Looks old and LE only, and I would rather not have to download their port as I'm quite happy with how your official SSE port works at the moment.

 

 

 

I've been running Huan's addon for quite a while along with the current version of Egg Factory, and it works just fine. It's been some time since I set up the install and I remember it being a bit fiddly to work at first, but I believe simply loading Huan's addon before the current main mod, and not using the unofficial port, which reverts the mod to version 35a (but works fine for that).

Posted
3 hours ago, StripedWhite said:

I've been running Huan's addon for quite a while along with the current version of Egg Factory, and it works just fine. It's been some time since I set up the install and I remember it being a bit fiddly to work at first, but I believe simply loading Huan's addon before the current main mod, and not using the unofficial port, which reverts the mod to version 35a (but works fine for that).

 

Yeah, it worked for me as too. Turns out that I didn't have any messing around whatsoever required. Loaded after the main mod, and it all goes well I was quite surprised.

Posted

Anyone know how to get this mod:

 

to work with egg factory?

 

I tried editing the dar condition as follows but it didn't work.

 

HasMagicEffect("EggFactory.esp" | 0x0001562E) OR
HasMagicEffect("EggFactory.esp" | 0x00027EA8)

 

Posted
On 9/1/2023 at 11:39 PM, no_way said:

Anyone know how to get this mod:

 

to work with egg factory?

 

I tried editing the dar condition as follows but it didn't work.

 

HasMagicEffect("EggFactory.esp" | 0x0001562E) OR
HasMagicEffect("EggFactory.esp" | 0x00027EA8)

 

 

Egg Factory hasn't used a Magic Effect record for labor for a long time, you'd probably have to edit EggFactoryMasterTimer.psc to play the animation instead of the current StartSneaking() call.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/3/2023 at 10:17 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

 

Egg Factory hasn't used a Magic Effect record for labor for a long time, you'd probably have to edit EggFactoryMasterTimer.psc to play the animation instead of the current StartSneaking() call.

Weird cause one shows up in my active magic effects during labour

Posted
On 9/19/2023 at 8:13 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

 

Ah, yes, that's the reduced stamina regen and make NPCs comment effect.

 

Would this work to get the same DAR motion going as in the other mod?

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I don’t know why, but it seems that lactation part of the mod doesn’t work for some reason, does anyone encounter this before? How to fix it?

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have no idea what you do to set up SLIF to actually make visual changes on the character model, I've gone into the MCM menu for Egg Factory and enabled SLIF for the scaling methodm and I've built morphs in bodyslide, but after that... idk. what do?

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, jedimoogle said:

I have no idea what you do to set up SLIF to actually make visual changes on the character model, I've gone into the MCM menu for Egg Factory and enabled SLIF for the scaling methodm and I've built morphs in bodyslide, but after that... idk. what do?

 

Use the "Racemenu Scaling Code" option instead, it will use "PregnancyBelly" Morph, until you understand SLIF.  The RaceMenu option is actually NIO Morph, and NIO is part of Racemenu.  SLIF is a middleware to convert NIO node to NIO Morph, and track it by NPC.  SLIF was created to make it easier to convert NIO node scales to NIO morphs and aggregate the morphs into one.  SLIF is optional if the mod already do NIO morph directly.  NIO morph by default play well between mod scales, unless it config ini is modified to do something else.

 

 

Spoiler

NIO node scale means that the skeleton nodes (3D animation engine' character skeleton) are scaled 0 to 1 (or more) and the part of the mesh attached to it will follow the scale, it will distort depending on mesh.  NIO morph is scaling a predetermined morph that is part of the mesh instead of game animation engine PC\NPC skeleton, because it is in the mesh it gives the artist that designed the mesh some liberty to make it look nicer.  The morph has a key name that separate it from other morphs.  In EggFactory the hard-coded morph name used for the belly inflation is "PregnancyBelly". The PC\NPC mesh need to have a morph with that name with the proper expected effect to make it work. 

 

Change the MCM values like Belly Max size and multiplier to a big number for testing. Get cursed by picking up one of the eggs in the basket at the Kynareth temple, where the note is. Do not drink the antidote.

 

You can also curse NPCs by giving them the curse eggs, obviously easier with female followers.

 

Edited by safado
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Does anyone else have an issue with the gestation period? no matter which egg I pick up, even the dragon egg, the character turns pregnant and increases belly size in mear seconds then goes into labor, and once birthing is finished, it immediately restarts and a few seconds later character is back into labor, over and over again, it doesn't take days like it should be, only way to stop it is to add a curse stopping potion

 

Posted
On 1/2/2024 at 10:31 PM, Midnight_47 said:

Does anyone else have an issue with the gestation period? no matter which egg I pick up, even the dragon egg, the character turns pregnant and increases belly size in mear seconds then goes into labor, and once birthing is finished, it immediately restarts and a few seconds later character is back into labor, over and over again, it doesn't take days like it should be, only way to stop it is to add a curse stopping potion

 

still stuck with this, tried using Huans addon same issue, if anyone has a fix for this let me know, 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

The pose in that one screenshot, where she's lying on her back. Can you give me a pointer to what mods you used to make that happen? The default poses of skyrim aren't exactly the prettiest ones IMO. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Devu77 said:

The pose in that one screenshot, where she's lying on her back. Can you give me a pointer to what mods you used to make that happen? The default poses of skyrim aren't exactly the prettiest ones IMO. 

 

It's been a while, but I think that's Halo's poser at work.

Posted
7 hours ago, treedweller1971 said:

After giving birth to dragon eggs a single belly node is still extended.  It looks like a triangle belly now.  How can I fix this?

 

6 hours ago, treedweller1971 said:

Nevermind.  Sleeping seems to have made the stomach flat again.

 

It helps here if you mention what belly scaling method you have Egg Factory set to use.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Having a small issue with this and my Argonian character.

 

Every time I pick up a sus egg, I get a notification saying I feel vaguely bloated, and then nothing happens. I've picked up about three dozen eggs. The mod used to work.

Posted
11 hours ago, ZoeyKL said:

Having a small issue with this and my Argonian character.

 

Every time I pick up a sus egg, I get a notification saying I feel vaguely bloated, and then nothing happens. I've picked up about three dozen eggs. The mod used to work.

 

Attach a papyrus log if you can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...