Guest Posted March 7, 2024 Posted March 7, 2024 3 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: Attach a papyrus log if you can. Remind me how i do that? Been like a year since I did anything serious with skyrim
MorePrinniesDood Posted March 7, 2024 Author Posted March 7, 2024 47 minutes ago, ZoeyKL said: Remind me how i do that? Been like a year since I did anything serious with skyrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368
Guest Posted March 7, 2024 Posted March 7, 2024 51 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368 do i need to enable logging for egg factory? Which logs do I upload?
MorePrinniesDood Posted March 7, 2024 Author Posted March 7, 2024 Egg Factory doesn't have any loggign options you need to toggle. I need the payprus.0.log from a game session where it bugged out impregnating you.
Guest Posted March 8, 2024 Posted March 8, 2024 22 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: I need the payprus.0.log from a game session where it bugged out impregnating you. The Midwife spells don't do anything. I used to get an info box, not anymore. My character is gamedata female, but I am using SOS Female Slit and player gender is set to Male in Sexlab, this is for herm/intersex purposes. Would this affect anything?
Guest Posted March 8, 2024 Posted March 8, 2024 23 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: I need the payprus.0.log from a game session where it bugged out impregnating you. Papyrus.0.log Here
Guest Posted March 8, 2024 Posted March 8, 2024 1 hour ago, ZoeyKL said: The Midwife spells don't do anything. I used to get an info box, not anymore. I used SaveTool to manually remove all active scripts from the mod, practically reinstalling it. Messagebox properly pops up now when I cast the midwife spells. Will update on pregnancy in a few hours of gameplay.
MorePrinniesDood Posted March 8, 2024 Author Posted March 8, 2024 54 minutes ago, ZoeyKL said: Papyrus.0.log 147.51 kB · 0 downloads Here 13 minutes ago, ZoeyKL said: I used SaveTool to manually remove all active scripts from the mod, practically reinstalling it. Messagebox properly pops up now when I cast the midwife spells. Will update on pregnancy in a few hours of gameplay. Looks like the EggFactoryMasterTimer quest got into a very bugged state. We'll have to see if SaveTool was able to un-bug it. If not, try creating a save with egg factory uninstalled completely, then load that save after re-installing egg factory.
Guest Posted March 9, 2024 Posted March 9, 2024 16 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said: If not, try creating a save with egg factory uninstalled completely, then load that save after re-installing egg factory. Will do!
Guest Posted March 11, 2024 Posted March 11, 2024 On 3/8/2024 at 6:45 PM, MorePrinniesDood said: Looks like the EggFactoryMasterTimer quest got into a very bugged state. We'll have to see if SaveTool was able to un-bug it. If not, try creating a save with egg factory uninstalled completely, then load that save after re-installing egg factory. Managed to fix everything...I think I went a bit overboard with the eggs Question, are there any oviposition animations that are compatible with this mod? The standard crouching animation seems a bit...out of place for an Argonian since Argonians are oviparous.
Guest Posted March 11, 2024 Posted March 11, 2024 You know I think every egg I ever picked up in this playthrough has caught up with me somehow
Jaayden Posted March 25, 2024 Posted March 25, 2024 Is there a limit to how many people can be cursed with the egg laying spell as I seem to have reached a cap
MorePrinniesDood Posted March 25, 2024 Author Posted March 25, 2024 15 hours ago, Jaayden said: Is there a limit to how many people can be cursed with the egg laying spell as I seem to have reached a cap 12 at a time.
Jaayden Posted March 26, 2024 Posted March 26, 2024 9 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: 12 at a time. Ahh any way to ever extend that :(?
ebbluminous Posted March 26, 2024 Posted March 26, 2024 13 hours ago, Jaayden said: Ahh any way to ever extend that :(? Too many npcs with eggs will probably cause system issues
Jaayden Posted March 28, 2024 Posted March 28, 2024 On 3/26/2024 at 10:15 AM, ebbluminous said: Too many npcs with eggs will probably cause system issues Ahh dang I thought there was maybe a way to have an infinite amount active
ebbluminous Posted March 28, 2024 Posted March 28, 2024 9 hours ago, Jaayden said: Ahh dang I thought there was maybe a way to have an infinite amount active The more NPCS to track, the more resources needed to do that...
Jaayden Posted March 29, 2024 Posted March 29, 2024 12 hours ago, ebbluminous said: The more NPCS to track, the more resources needed to do that... That makes sense, if only beefy computers could handle more I was just wondering as I know the bimbo mod has no limit. I hope you have a wonderful day too
orzosavo Posted April 6, 2024 Posted April 6, 2024 On 3/29/2024 at 1:15 AM, Jaayden said: That makes sense, if only beefy computers could handle more I was just wondering as I know the bimbo mod has no limit. I hope you have a wonderful day too From what I understand, it's not really a hardware issue, more an engine limitation with Skyrim
beetlebug123 Posted May 19, 2024 Posted May 19, 2024 Would this be safe to install mid game. The new OAR animations got me interested!
MorePrinniesDood Posted May 20, 2024 Author Posted May 20, 2024 17 hours ago, beetlebug123 said: Would this be safe to install mid game. The new OAR animations got me interested! It'll be fine to install mid-game. 1
MorePrinniesDood Posted October 19, 2024 Author Posted October 19, 2024 For those who asked for the curse to end after so many pregnancies rather than last forever: 3.9.0 adds this experimental feature, it's not in MCM, but pop open that console and: Limited pregnancies per egg. "set EggFactoryuseLimits to 1" in console to enable. Adjust EggFactoryLimitMin and EggFactoryLimitMax in console to control how many births are required for the curse to auto-dispel. 1
Aki K Posted November 21, 2024 Posted November 21, 2024 Very small recommendation for the next update. Can you add spells that do the advance pregnancy and end curse effects? Restocking the potions can be tedious at times.
Moacir Jr Posted January 31, 2025 Posted January 31, 2025 (edited) On 3/8/2024 at 8:45 PM, MorePrinniesDood said: Looks like the EggFactoryMasterTimer quest got into a very bugged state. We'll have to see if SaveTool was able to un-bug it. If not, try creating a save with egg factory uninstalled completely, then load that save after re-installing egg factory. Hello.. I have the same problem, it only says "You feel vaguely bloated". How do I do these 2 things? Use the savetool to debug or uninstall everything and reinstall again? I even tried with new saves, and the mod only gives me this message. i attached papyrus.log Skyrim SE Another question: How can I install this new version ? Only install or need to uninstall this ? Can I do this myself without nexus or etc? Papyrus.0.log Edited February 1, 2025 by Moacir Jr
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now