I have a few ideas for this mod:

- Reduce movement speed or stamina recovery for X% according to the preagnancy term, ex: first term: 0%,second term: 5%, third term: 10%

- Random contraction chance while on the third term causes 2% of damage and immobilize in place for a max of 3 second, could use stagged or bleeding animation.

- Minimum belly size permanently increases according X amount of eggs layed or type of egg, ex: from 1 to 100 belly size, starts 10, then 25 and then 50, the last one being the maximum cap and the new minimum belly size. Could change back with an special potion or spell

- Egg curse spell/scroll on self and/or target, could be use as a debug tool.

- Unable to equipe any body armour or only light armour while on third term.

- Increases bottom size (butt, hips and legs) permanently or temporarily while going through the preagnancy terms.

Ok so I'm not sure If I can report this as a bug since I converted the mod to sse and I don't know if the creator of the mod cares about SE bugs but I tried converting the mod to SE the newest version of the mod and the new pregnancy amount? feature stays at 0 so the mod is basically disabled since I can't change it  it's the only version of the mod to be basically completely functional with 3ba so I was really hoping to get it to work

13 hours ago, Arastal said:

Ok so I'm not sure If I can report this as a bug since I converted the mod to sse and I don't know if the creator of the mod cares about SE bugs but I tried converting the mod to SE the newest version of the mod and the new pregnancy amount? feature stays at 0 so the mod is basically disabled since I can't change it  it's the only version of the mod to be basically completely functional with 3ba so I was really hoping to get it to work

Try setting scaling method to "racemenu" in MCM. NIO belly scaling doesn't work with CBBE SSE bodies.

Since absorbing dragon souls speeds up a dragon egg pregnancy, I kinda want there to be a story/quest about the Dragonborn's existence being a way to keep dragons from ever fully going extinct, including hatching and nurturing a dragon from the egg, but that's probably outside the scope of the mod

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 10:19 AM, Player80 said:

Hi, I have updated the "EggFactoryLactation" script to make it work with SLIF. The belly pregnancy seemed to be already compatible, but the breast growth was using NiNodes regardless of the MCM settings.

This file goes into the "/data/scripts" folder. I made it so it will ONLY use SLIF, the MCM settings (Where you choose between NiNode, Racemenu and SLIF) are completely ignored. Otherwise everything works as expected (changing the maximum breast size will take place the next time an update is called).

EggFactoryLactation.pex 7.02 kB · 31 downloads

If you want to install this script, make sure your character isn't already cursed. Otherwise the previous NiNode settings might stick.

I'm using this mod with SSE. I've converted all the meshes/textures using cathedral and so far everything seems to work as intended. I've even installed huan's addon and haven't encountered any issue.

I'd be happy to post a complete SSE conversion (this time allowing to choose between SLIF and NiNode) with your permission. The latest version available for SSE was for "EggFactory30".

This worked for me!! But only for the player -- NPC's/followers aren't registered with SLIF in the same way. Any ideas?

Thats a very weird thing, I suppose, but for some reason when I tried updating the mod to 3.6 version it suddenly started to show that the mod is of version 3.3. I cleaned everyhing, made a clean install of the mod, still, version 3.3. Without any of the new features. I'm out of clues as to what may be wrong.

P.S. Dunno what changed, but after reinstalling the mod for 4-th time it worked. Who knows...

Edited by zloiiojik
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 4:26 PM, saakichan said:

is this including birthing animation? my chara only stand when labor

Would also like to know.  I only have eggs popping out while I'm sneaking/crawling around but never see the squat or lie down like shown in the mod pics.

On 4/9/2021 at 1:19 PM, Player80 said:

Hi, I have updated the "EggFactoryLactation" script to make it work with SLIF. The belly pregnancy seemed to be already compatible, but the breast growth was using NiNodes regardless of the MCM settings.

This file goes into the "/data/scripts" folder. I made it so it will ONLY use SLIF, the MCM settings (Where you choose between NiNode, Racemenu and SLIF) are completely ignored. Otherwise everything works as expected (changing the maximum breast size will take place the next time an update is called).

EggFactoryLactation.pex 7.02 kB · 39 downloads

If you want to install this script, make sure your character isn't already cursed. Otherwise the previous NiNode settings might stick.

I'm using this mod with SSE. I've converted all the meshes/textures using cathedral and so far everything seems to work as intended. I've even installed huan's addon and haven't encountered any issue.

I'd be happy to post a complete SSE conversion (this time allowing to choose between SLIF and NiNode) with your permission. The latest version available for SSE was for "EggFactory30".

Howd you get this to work in SSE?  I have eggfactory 0.35a conversion, SLIF, and this file installed, using BHUNP body and outfits.  The belly scales perfectly in outfits and nude, but the breasts still dont scale.  They say they've scaled in the Eggfactoy MCM menu, but no visual change

• 5 weeks later...

Is there any fix for breast scacle selecting not working for racemenu morph? Its just greyd and cant choose it. Did i do something incorect? Belly racemenu scale works fine

On 6/22/2021 at 4:38 PM, Inception said:

Hey. I'm trying to pin down a mod that makes my character lactate on orgasm, resulting in a loss of MME milk. Is this mod responsible for that?

Dont know if you found the answer to this or not yet.  But that was baked into MME a while ago.  There's a no orgasm leak around the place somewhere 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, CreepWallk64 said:

hey I downloaded the newest version of the mod but the new config option is no where to be seen and slif isn't working

You probably have an old SLIF compatibility patch over-riding Egg Factory. Egg Factory no longer needs compatibility patches to support SLIF, so remove any such patch from your load order.

• 2 weeks later...

These comments are kinda tough to follow and I'm seeing mixed results, so I guess I'll ask: does this work with SE? It looks like for some people it does, and others it doesn't. If there's any tips or tricks I'd love to be in on them. I know there's a 3.0 port that I've tested and it works, but the 3.6 "hyper preg" option is really what I want out of the mod. Right now, the game doesn't want to start correctly if I'm using 3.6.

EDIT: Attempted to do a conversion with CAO, but as I feared, the mod is just a bit too complicated for a simple CAO conversion. I have SLIF, the option checked in MCM, but it's still using RaceMenu or the XP skeleton (and looks hella awkward for the hyper preg, lol). Additionally, I'm getting a bug where the pregnancy immediately progressed to term, but no birth takes place. Simply don't think I can get this to work with CAO and anything more than that is out of my expertise. Kind of super disappointing, this is the only mod I can't currently seem to get to work on SE and yet it is my most desired mod. I'll donate to get this working if I have to lmao.

EDIT2: With a reinstall and some testing, the immediate "jump to pregnancy" bug never happened again. However, SLIF scaling wasn't working and birth never actually occurred, it just got stuck and spammed the "Oh! I need to push" phase over and over. If anyone else is trying to port this with CAO as well, let me know if you find a solution in a DM or something and maybe we can collab with some testing. Right now, I can't get SLIF or birthing to work in the port. Honestly, getting birthing to work would be ideal as the RaceMenu morph works fine. No hyper preg scaling, but it still looks way better than the XPMSSE garbage if I stick to a low number of eggnancies.

EDIT3: I figured out SLIF! It was a total pain in the ass, complete tribal knowledge buried under pages of garbage! And my character is laying right!

Here's the amazing comment for configuring SLIF:

Now, my final gripe: what the hell do I set the sliders to in SLIF to get the big round belly like in the screenshots, lol. I keep getting torpedo belly

Edited by TheBikkest

I hope we can get an update to this soon. I really want to sort of qol the newest version added....I can't redownload Oldrim atm and typing this out on a tablet and downloading mods with one is super annoying. I have a shot Ethernet port >w<

Edited by zVO
  • 5 weeks later...

SLIF and this mod don't seem to want to work together. Egg Factory doesn't recognize that the body is being inflated even when it is, and sometimes when I absorb a dragon soul or use a pregnancy draught potion the belly extends way far out beyond the limits I have set. All the stats in the information tab for this mod stay at the default values. I don't know what to do. When I use the SLIF Patch for this mod it works perfectly, but I've heard this mod has native SLIF support now so I don't know why it doesn't work without the patch when it's supposed to? I want to move to the latest version to have all the features, but it seems I can't do that and have to use the patch to stay at 3.3 for this mod to work correctly.

Edited by Connector196

How exactly does this mod interact with SLIF for the belly growth?  Im using BHUNP and everything works fine except Ive set my max belly size in Egg factory to 3.7, and I find that NPC belly hits 3.7 max value as early as 40-50% of the way through the pregnancy.  So my lady has a maxed out belly morph for days, which is not what I'm going for.

Anyone know how this interaction works and how to get SLIF to only hit the max value near 90%+ of the pregnancy?

3 hours ago, no_way said:

How exactly does this mod interact with SLIF for the belly growth?  Im using BHUNP and everything works fine except Ive set my max belly size in Egg factory to 3.7, and I find that NPC belly hits 3.7 max value as early as 40-50% of the way through the pregnancy.  So my lady has a maxed out belly morph for days, which is not what I'm going for.

Anyone know how this interaction works and how to get SLIF to only hit the max value near 90%+ of the pregnancy?

Try adjusting belly scale multiplier down in Egg Factory settings.

13 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

Try adjusting belly scale multiplier down in Egg Factory settings.

That worked nicely.  How about for breasts?  Can you explain how it interacts?  Pregnancy always seem to be long done before I hit max size NPC Breast X (I've set it to 2)