• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem with my belly, everything was fine, but then I noticed that it broke and instead of a pregnant belly, it was replaced with a regular one. And so the scaling was on the RaceMenu, because of which I don’t know the error. In addition, when I put on clothes, everything returns to normal, and when I take it off, the stomach automatically increases without a pregnant belly. Maybe it's in the scripts?

Edited by forest_eldar
3 hours ago, forest_eldar said:

Hello, I have a problem with my belly, everything was fine, but then I noticed that it broke and instead of a pregnant belly, it was replaced with a regular one. And so the scaling was on the RaceMenu, because of which I don’t know the error. In addition, when I put on clothes, everything returns to normal, and when I take it off, the stomach automatically increases without a pregnant belly. Maybe it's in the scripts?

You need to build your clothes and armors in bodyslide with the 'build morphs' box checked.

54 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

You need to build your clothes and armors in bodyslide with the 'build morphs' box checked.

I already have it installed, and the pregnant belly remains when I put on the armor. It's just that when I load the save, the stomach sharply becomes even larger and plus the NPC's stomach appears there. It disappears when I go to the RaceMenu, but resumes again when I load, besides, the Old pregnant belly remains, and the magic says that it is not pregnant, but when I take the egg it says that: You can no longer get pregnant, although there are no rings blocking pregnancy.

On 1/2/2022 at 9:57 PM, TheBikkest said:

These comments are kinda tough to follow and I'm seeing mixed results, so I guess I'll ask: does this work with SE? It looks like for some people it does, and others it doesn't. If there's any tips or tricks I'd love to be in on them. I know there's a 3.0 port that I've tested and it works, but the 3.6 "hyper preg" option is really what I want out of the mod. Right now, the game doesn't want to start correctly if I'm using 3.6.

EDIT: Attempted to do a conversion with CAO, but as I feared, the mod is just a bit too complicated for a simple CAO conversion. I have SLIF, the option checked in MCM, but it's still using RaceMenu or the XP skeleton (and looks hella awkward for the hyper preg, lol). Additionally, I'm getting a bug where the pregnancy immediately progressed to term, but no birth takes place. Simply don't think I can get this to work with CAO and anything more than that is out of my expertise. Kind of super disappointing, this is the only mod I can't currently seem to get to work on SE and yet it is my most desired mod. I'll donate to get this working if I have to lmao.

EDIT2: With a reinstall and some testing, the immediate "jump to pregnancy" bug never happened again. However, SLIF scaling wasn't working and birth never actually occurred, it just got stuck and spammed the "Oh! I need to push" phase over and over. If anyone else is trying to port this with CAO as well, let me know if you find a solution in a DM or something and maybe we can collab with some testing. Right now, I can't get SLIF or birthing to work in the port. Honestly, getting birthing to work would be ideal as the RaceMenu morph works fine. No hyper preg scaling, but it still looks way better than the XPMSSE garbage if I stick to a low number of eggnancies.

EDIT3: I figured out SLIF! It was a total pain in the ass, complete tribal knowledge buried under pages of garbage! And my character is laying right!

Here's the amazing comment for configuring SLIF:

Now, my final gripe: what the hell do I set the sliders to in SLIF to get the big round belly like in the screenshots, lol. I keep getting torpedo belly

I don't suppose you'd be willing to share your se ported version?

• 4 weeks later...

I really love this mod but the misc item cursed eggs always felt unimmersive, since you always know which eggs are cursed and which are normal. So I went through the scripts and esp, and changed the following:

the misc item cursed eggs no longer exist

normal eggs (vanilla ingredient eggs) will randomly be cursed

laying eggs spawns a vanilla egg item immediately instead of a fake egg before switching

fertility charms can be smelted with gold ingots

pregnancy draughts are harder to craft

and few more miscellaneous tweaks

It conflicts with any mod that changes vanilla ingredients, so maybe there is a way to patch together those edits.

Another potential issue is that the cursed eggs might not work if you pick up a large stack of them at once (the skyrim creation kit wiki says that the OnContainerChange event will not always fire for large stacks) but i haven't really noticed this ever being an issue since most eggs spawn in stacks of 1 or 2.

One final issue is loading it on saved games I have no clue what it will do to your save, I made these edits mid-save on my game but nothing has gone horribly wrong yet so presumably it won't cause CTDs.

Overall this is a personal edit so some things like the fertility charm recipe and harder preg draught were personal tweaks and may be in poor taste but I just wanted to share my edit and maybe get some input/advice from mod author. Also not standalone, it's just overwrite for scripts and esp of the 3.6 version (made on AE, might work on LE, but I quit playing LE a long while back so I have no idea). :classic_smile:

EF36 Tweaks.zip

Edited by Karthmanter
i can give reasons for edits???
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Aycelist said:

Where's the Markarth chaurus egg box? Can't find it in the Temple of Dibella

The egg boxes were removed several versions ago. Now you need to drink a potion of "Remove cure" which can be found in temples were the egg boxes used to be.

Well, I'm in a pickle. I seem to have somehow frozen Egg Factory. I was using another mod that was overriding the HDT skeleton, and was subsequently not reflecting the chest or belly growth values. I could, however, gain pregnancies and lay eggs just fine. After finding and disabling that mod, I was shocked when my PC's chest was in comedic proportions! It was at level 6.64, while my belly (As I had just used a remove curse potion) was back down to 1.0. That being done, I tried to reduce my breasts' size naturally by setting the deflation scale way high and the growth scale to near zero, but they're not shrinking! Moreover, upon re-impregnating myself, I found the belly measurement wasn't changing at all, staying at a static 1 from start to finish. As such, my belly didn't grow. I really do not know what could be causing this or how to command/overwrite/whatever it back to basic proportions!

That being said, I love what this mod has done so far, and am only in this position due to my own incompetence at Skyrim modding. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

A-K

On 5/22/2022 at 5:08 PM, Bugg said:

The egg boxes were removed several versions ago. Now you need to drink a potion of "Remove cure" which can be found in temples were the egg boxes used to be.

do the potions respawn? I remember reading somewhere that they didnt

On 5/26/2022 at 1:25 AM, Astara-Ki said:

Well, I'm in a pickle. I seem to have somehow frozen Egg Factory. I was using another mod that was overriding the HDT skeleton, and was subsequently not reflecting the chest or belly growth values. I could, however, gain pregnancies and lay eggs just fine. After finding and disabling that mod, I was shocked when my PC's chest was in comedic proportions! It was at level 6.64, while my belly (As I had just used a remove curse potion) was back down to 1.0. That being done, I tried to reduce my breasts' size naturally by setting the deflation scale way high and the growth scale to near zero, but they're not shrinking! Moreover, upon re-impregnating myself, I found the belly measurement wasn't changing at all, staying at a static 1 from start to finish. As such, my belly didn't grow. I really do not know what could be causing this or how to command/overwrite/whatever it back to basic proportions!

That being said, I love what this mod has done so far, and am only in this position due to my own incompetence at Skyrim modding. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

A-K

Belly measurement indicator in MCM has been broken for a couple revisions. It will be removed in 3.8.

Also in development for 3.8 are racemenu breast scaling, updates to shuffle mode, bringing back the long-lost 'uninstall' button, and official SSE support.

On 6/2/2022 at 8:02 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

Belly measurement indicator in MCM has been broken for a couple revisions. It will be removed in 3.8.

Also in development for 3.8 are racemenu breast scaling, updates to shuffle mode, bringing back the long-lost 'uninstall' button, and official SSE support.

Ah! I see. Thanks for the info. I ended up making a new character to 'fix' the sizing issue. However, now the egg pregnancies won't make the belly or the breasts of my character grow, and I have no earthly idea why. The pregnancy works just fine, but the belly doesn't grow as it progresses nor do the breasts change size over time. It's not a model issue, as I'm using the correct skeleton with a belly node and all that stuff, and I've made sure to get UUNP armors and build them all in BodySlide. I can get some resizing to happen with other mods (SexLab Aroused, specifically), which makes the situation even weirder.

I'm wondering if it's a dependency or conflict issue. Does egg factory conflict with other mods that resize parts via SLIF, or RaceMenu or NIO for that matter?

Secondly, I'm wondering if I've just installed SLIF wrong. Is it supposed to have an MCM menu? I've seen a screenshot where it had one in SSE, but couldn't find one for LE, and it doesn't have one in my game. The option to select SLIF body resizing in Egg Factory is selectable, but isn't in another one of my mods, but that may be an issue on that mod's end instead of Egg Factory.

To sum it up, I'm wondering if I've mucked it up. Thanks for the response!

Also nice Disgaea reference

10 hours ago, Astara-Ki said:

Ah! I see. Thanks for the info. I ended up making a new character to 'fix' the sizing issue. However, now the egg pregnancies won't make the belly or the breasts of my character grow, and I have no earthly idea why. The pregnancy works just fine, but the belly doesn't grow as it progresses nor do the breasts change size over time. It's not a model issue, as I'm using the correct skeleton with a belly node and all that stuff, and I've made sure to get UUNP armors and build them all in BodySlide. I can get some resizing to happen with other mods (SexLab Aroused, specifically), which makes the situation even weirder.

I'm wondering if it's a dependency or conflict issue. Does egg factory conflict with other mods that resize parts via SLIF, or RaceMenu or NIO for that matter?

Secondly, I'm wondering if I've just installed SLIF wrong. Is it supposed to have an MCM menu? I've seen a screenshot where it had one in SSE, but couldn't find one for LE, and it doesn't have one in my game. The option to select SLIF body resizing in Egg Factory is selectable, but isn't in another one of my mods, but that may be an issue on that mod's end instead of Egg Factory.

To sum it up, I'm wondering if I've mucked it up. Thanks for the response!

Also nice Disgaea reference

If SLIF MCM's not showing, you probably have an issue related to a broken SLIF install.

• 2 weeks later...

This patch was a lifesaver. Thank you, it works as it should(or at least i could test with a non-working infotab).

I started a scenario with LiveAnotherLife and i did not get any quests after escaping. I should have gotten something for helgen and something of a cure quest if i guess right from the pesvious forum posts.

After some time i got a promt. Something called Aspect of the Spider. What is that?

I also noticed that i produce spider eggs, that are not useable in alchemy, but alchemist buy up regardless. Is this intended?

1 minute ago, MasterZeigh said:

This patch was a lifesaver. Thank you, it works as it should(or at least i could test with a non-working infotab).

I started a scenario with LiveAnotherLife and i did not get any quests after escaping. I should have gotten something for helgen and something of a cure quest if i guess right from the pesvious forum posts.

After some time i got a promt. Something called Aspect of the Spider. What is that?

I also noticed that i produce spider eggs, that are not useable in alchemy, but alchemist buy up regardless. Is this intended?

Live Another Life doesn't give you the "Travel to Helgen" quest till you ask an inkeeper for rumors

Egg Factory no longer gives cure quests, but if you give birth in a public location, you'll get a hint about uncursing yourself via the courier.

Laying enough clutches of a given egg type gives you an Aspect of the creature that provides a minor bonus.

If you pick up an egg too fast, you may get a dummy item instead of the egg proper. When that happens, try dropping the dummy item and waiting a couple seconds.

16 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

Live Another Life doesn't give you the "Travel to Helgen" quest till you ask an inkeeper for rumors

Egg Factory no longer gives cure quests, but if you give birth in a public location, you'll get a hint about uncursing yourself via the courier.

Laying enough clutches of a given egg type gives you an Aspect of the creature that provides a minor bonus.

If you pick up an egg too fast, you may get a dummy item instead of the egg proper. When that happens, try dropping the dummy item and waiting a couple seconds.

Thank you for the quick awnser!

Is it still possible to get multiple pregnancies? With or without other mods?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 8:02 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

I saw in the SSE thread you're giving SSE official support as well, that's amazing news! Super pumped, can't wait, this is one of my favorite mods. The other post said it would be a couple weeks, however, and that was in late June. Hope everything is going well.

Edited by TheBikkest