On 5/1/2021 at 7:05 AM, FourArmBoi7 said:

After using entropicrabbit's SE port, I'm having a weird issue with the belly scaling that I'll just explain with a picture:

20210430202900_1.thumb.jpg.9c6d7389af1fc06dfb73751f3f40d07c.jpg

I had Hentai Pregnancy already installed and it seems that the issue showed up after installing Egg Factory, but even after uninstalling it the issue is still there. I'm using the CBBE 3BBB body and have HDT-SMP and CBPC installed. The belly physics are still being applied but it's a lot stiffer than it should be, and obviously the shape is really messed up. Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT: After some further investigation, I found out that I can just reduce Egg Factory's scaling by lowering the belly multiplier in the MCM settings, and that will prevent it from having an impact on Hentai Pregnancy's scaling. However, although I'm new to modding I'd like to know how to tweak Egg Factory's belly scaling so that it more closely resembles bodyslide's "Pregnant" slider.

you ever fix this?

• 1 month later...

I looted probably a few thousand Chaurus eggs after clearing a dungeon and now the mods seems borked.  It started off saying, "I need to push" and then is changed to, "Ohhh, I need to push", but nothing's happening, and there's no keybindings listed in the forum or the MCM config page.  What's the deal?

11 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I looted probably a few thousand Chaurus eggs after clearing a dungeon and now the mods seems borked.  It started off saying, "I need to push" and then is changed to, "Ohhh, I need to push", but nothing's happening, and there's no keybindings listed in the forum or the MCM config page.  What's the deal?

Sounds like you may be running an older, buggy, version. 

Using version 3.5a, found a bug, if an npc is cursed with large bird eggs, and left alone long enough to produce eggs in the inventory (that is, stays in a different cell long enough to make eggs without the player returning), ends up with dragon eggs instead (doesnt happen if the eggs are birthed infront of the player), and same with dragon eggs, but produces large bird eggs instead under the same circumstances

EDIT: easier to tell by speeding up the gestation speeds and skip early stages of those types of eggs, then waiting in a different cell (preferably the npc in question waits in an interior cell, and the player is in another interior cell or outside cell)

Edited by ptmc2112

I have a question, maybe i have something installed wrong or missing.

using 35a bely scale options allow Racemenu to be set, but breast option only allows NIO or SLIF with Racemenu greyed out.  Reading back is it the script that was on the previous page?  I don't use SLIF and mostly rely on racemenu or bodymorph

On 5/8/2021 at 7:18 AM, Lili_Cakez said:

So I am using 3.5a, and breast growth is working, but the breast nodes don't show up in SLIF. Is that normal?

Can anyone answer this question? The belly shows up under EF in SLIF, but the breasts don't. As soon as EF breast effects started, I've been crashing when using Devourment powers/effects. This is well over a hundred hours in, and I've had no issues until now. None of my other three inflation mods seem to have any issues with Devourment either. I'm just trying to figure out if this is the issue 

Edited by Lili_Cakez
20 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

Can anyone answer this question? The belly shows up under EF in SLIF, but the breasts don't. As soon as EF breast effects started, I've been crashing when using Devourment powers/effects. This is well over a hundred hours in, and I've had no issues until now. None of my other three inflation mods seem to have any issues with Devourment either. I'm just trying to figure out if this is the issue 

There's a bug in 3.5 I'm working on a fix for that causes breasts to use NIO scaling instead if SLIF is selected. Try no scaling or disabling egg factory lactation effects entirely.

1 hour ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

There's a bug in 3.5 I'm working on a fix for that causes breasts to use NIO scaling instead if SLIF is selected. Try no scaling or disabling egg factory lactation effects entirely.

Oh! Thank you for taking the time to let me know ❤️ I will just revert to a save before I picked up any eggs, and wait for the next update ^^

Hello, does anyone have issue with laydown animation? It doesn't work for me, with checked and or with unchecked animations flag in mcm, bleedout animation does not working with EF so npc are laying eggs standing, can anyone help with that?
P.S. In game bleedout animation is working

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried converting the mod but my game just crashes on load up so I'm not sure what to do also to the people that are having belly scale issues you can just change it the source file is in the zip change the npc belly node to like pregnancybelly or whatever and then save and compile

• 4 weeks later...

It's not dead yet!

3.6 release:
        Pregnancies are overall slightly shorter.
        Sliders related to x percent of a pregnancy will work closer to expected now.
        Belly scaling is now auto-adjusted for the races from Shortstack Pack.
        Pregnancy limit config option added.
            Set to 0 to effectively disable the mod.
            Set to 2 or higher to have more than one pregnancy at once. Recommend using with SLIF additive scaling.
        Experimental support for Extensible Alternate Start.

This is a great mod, I always have it in my setup. It's probably one of the best non-intrusive mods on LL, does it's niche thing without effecting everything else and that's why I consider it a staple. Will try out the new version later and give feedback, is it safe to update on an already running save?

Also if you're still updating have you considered adding new egg types? Maybe some of the things from sexlab parasites, facehuggers or Larvae models? 

On 8/15/2021 at 10:06 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

-snip-

3.6 release:
        Pregnancies are overall slightly shorter.
-snip-

Pregnancies seem extremely short if what just happened in my game is anything to go by. I picked up a cursed birds egg and by the time the notification had shown, my character's belly had grown to max size and an endless loop of "Ooh, I have to push." messages started along with constant dripping of fluids. After saving, quitting, restarting Skyrim and reloading my character went into labour immediately, and the pregnancy seems to be progressing as normal now.

Edit: After reinstalling Egg Factory and re-cursing with bird eggs, the pregnancy started as normal. I suspect something weird may have happened on my end to cause the instant hyperpregnancy that I witnessed...

Edited by Bugg

Me again... Probably sick of me by now.

Anyway, I noticed that the "Information" page of the MCM doesn't seem to update at all. Not really an issue, just more of a heads up.

More importantly though, are cursed eggs meant to stay in the inventory after being picked up and cursing the character? My character was pregnant with fish eggs, sent to prison and when released had a cursed fish egg returned to them followed by the "I don't think I can get anymore pregnant" message.

11 hours ago, Bugg said:

Me again... Probably sick of me by now.

Anyway, I noticed that the "Information" page of the MCM doesn't seem to update at all. Not really an issue, just more of a heads up.

More importantly though, are cursed eggs meant to stay in the inventory after being picked up and cursing the character? My character was pregnant with fish eggs, sent to prison and when released had a cursed fish egg returned to them followed by the "I don't think I can get anymore pregnant" message.

Yeah, with some of the changes in the last version, I changed what the NIO keys were called, but forgot to update that page to match.