[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Can someone tell me what is crosswood in game? I cant find any animation for it.

And plase someone tell me why I can't using crazy animations? There is only 144 animations in my game but normally must be 176 I guess.

Crosswood is the bondage frame

Can someone tell me what is crosswood in game? I cant find any animation for it.

And plase someone tell me why I can't using crazy animations? There is only 144 animations in my game but normally must be 176 I guess.

Check Maraas' Guide for the link to it I think it's the bondage frame http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

Thank you my friends. I really appreciated. I hope the crosswood animations are not ''Crazy'' animations.

Hello,

please excuse my englsich, I write with a translator.

I have a little problem: the last file of Lady 666, has a size of 196 KB. The latest update size of 147 KB .... can this be?

And the files are not overwritten or replaced, but simply added in the mods folder. But in the game I only have 144 animations. The new animation will not be recognized or added. Do I need to enter a new command? (Lady_666_Animations)

thank you

Hello,

please excuse my englsich, I write with a translator.

I have a little problem: the last file of Lady 666, has a size of 196 KB. The latest update size of 147 KB .... can this be?

And the files are not overwritten or replaced, but simply added in the mods folder. But in the game I only have 144 animations. The new animation will not be recognized or added. Do I need to enter a new command? (Lady_666_Animations)

thank you

You need to type in kw_l666_animations,kw_l666_kinky_animations, and kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations i could be wrong, but its usually lowercase.Hope this helps. :D

lungpaul is it in this package : KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations (26 animations)   /// 

Version S.15

or only for patreon ¿¿¿

maybe i should join then the patreon programm

Did you click on where it said Download? All 3 of them are on the Download Page

lungpaul is it in this package : KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations (26 animations)   /// 

Version S.15

or only for patreon ¿¿¿

i just try again but i guess i integrate the new 3 Download packages correct

Version S.15

or only for patreon ¿¿¿

Just unzip them and put them in your Mods>Packages folder

Version S.15

or only for patreon ¿¿¿

i did, but i miss this one " https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/patreon.posts/11066640466194454453.gif "

11066640466194454453.gif

Version S.15

or only for patreon ¿¿¿

i did, but i miss this one " https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/patreon.posts/11066640466194454453.gif "

11066640466194454453.gif

That does not come out until her next release, right not its only for those on patreon. Unless you are a patron, then I would ask L666 whats wrong. :D

Great work as always, m'dear!! Can't wait to use these in the new film. happy.png

You are always welcome. wink.png

Version S.15

or only for patreon ¿¿¿

11066640466194454453.gif

Version S.15

or only for patreon ¿¿¿

11066640466194454453.gif

That does not come out until her next release, right not its only for those on patreon. Unless you are a patron, then I would ask L666 whats wrong. biggrin.png

Nothing, just this name.

I hope you can understand, i passed through strange situation inside the forum, so a male character can intimidate a kind of a man who likes to take advantage of a woman, dodgy.gif even when I had left it on the friendship's line.angry.gif  So i'm scared, disturbed and mistrustful till now with this situation. So welcome, this will be my name, if you don't like, i can't do anything.sleep.png  So sorry for many problems,  this is what took me out of this forum and I do not feel comfortable being here anymore or answer pms, or post gifs, just let my packages for free is what i can do... sorry. But, i believe that you already know about and will not care, as everyone inside here.  My patience ended long ago, bye. shy.gif