[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Guys do you have the old wohoo animation of L666? Can I have some of it?? For free .. Sorry for too much request and being a greedy person :-( .. That's the only last that I need to complete all mods .. That I gathered to my sims game..

Unless I'm missing something all the older animations are in the current downloads i.e. the new animations where added to the same file as the old ones.

Hello !
Dear people, help to understand:
I'm in the game The Sims 3 have a problem, so I want to gain new book, but do not understand this is the case:
 1. For example, the new KW_mike24_lesbians modes. package - it means Amra72_Lesbian_Animations not need - yes?
 2. If there is KW_mike24_lesbian_bed - the - AW_mike24_lesbian_bed - is not needed?
 3. There L666_Animations - it is necessary or not - KW_Lady666_Animations, Lady666_Animations, Amra72_Animations, AW_Lady666_Animations, SMAnimations?
And these files. In general, if there is a KW fashion - something similar for the title set is not necessarily because the animation have KW and L666 better - something similar files by name AW, Amra72 and others with similar values ​​are set not necessarily?
Prompt me please I can not understand it.

Hello !

I'm in the game The Sims 3 have a problem, so I want to gain new book, but do not understand this is the case:

1. For example, the new KW_mike24_lesbians modes. package - it means Amra72_Lesbian_Animations not need - yes?

2. If there is KW_mike24_lesbian_bed - the - AW_mike24_lesbian_bed - is not needed?

3. There L666_Animations - it is necessary or not - KW_Lady666_Animations, Lady666_Animations, Amra72_Animations, AW_Lady666_Animations, SMAnimations?

And these files. In general, if there is a KW fashion - something similar for the title set is not necessarily because the animation have KW and L666 better - something similar files by name AW, Amra72 and others with similar values ​​are set not necessarily?

Hi there!

You need each individual file from their respective creators to get the most out of the woohoo experience.

1. You do need Amra72_lesbian_animations

2. KW is different from AW. If you are using the Kinkyworld Mod then you need the KW file. If you are using Kinkyworld (KW) and Animated Woohoo (AW) then you need both.

3. You should use the most recent file of Lady's so the L666 file.

Again, AW is separate from KW.

If using Animated Woohoo, click on your Sim and select Animated Woohoo > Settings > Animations > Add package

• l666_animations
  • l666_kinky_animations
  • amra72_animations
  • amra72_lesbian_animations
  • mike24_lesbian_animations

If using KinkyWorld, click on your Sim and select Kinkyworld > Settings > Animations > Add

• kw_l666_animations
  • kw_l666_kinky_animations
  • kw_amra72_animations
  • kw_mike24_animations

Hope this helps! Happy simming~

Hello !

Hi there!

You need each individual file from their respective creators to get the most out of the woohoo experience.

2. KW is different from AW. If you are using the Kinkyworld Mod then you need the KW file. If you are using Kinkyworld (KW) and Animated Woohoo (AW) then you need both.

If using Animated Woohoo, click on your Sim and select Animated Woohoo > Settings > Animations > Add package

• l666_animations
  • l666_kinky_animations
  • amra72_animations

If using KinkyWorld, click on your Sim and select Kinkyworld > Settings > Animations > Add

• kw_l666_animations
  • kw_amra72_animations
  • kw_mike24_animations

Thank you very much ! I think I understand:

If you put together AW and KW and L666 - the need for the same purpose and in parallel to the other. Like I understood, thank you again, I'm just confused. I first laid all in a heap are not paying attention to the parallel between the file AW, KW, L666. I turned out the porridge and the game is slowed down. I'm afraid that will break the game, and files. So I hastened to ask about it. You helped me to understand - it turns out it was just you only have to take the time and attention. Excuse me . And again thanks for your help!

(Forgive for the translation)

Nothing, just this name.

I hope you can understand, i passed through strange situation inside the forum, so a male character can intimidate a kind of a man who likes to take advantage of a woman, dodgy.gif even when I had left it on the friendship's line.angry.gif  So i'm scared, disturbed and mistrustful till now with this situation. So welcome, this will be my name, if you don't like, i can't do anything.sleep.png  So sorry for many problems,  this is what took me out of this forum and I do not feel comfortable being here anymore or answer pms, or post gifs, just let my packages for free is what i can do... sorry. But, i believe that you already know about and will not care, as everyone inside here.  My patience ended long ago, bye. shy.gif

I'm so sorry that someone thought they had the right to threaten you.  I wish we could all know who it was from this forum, because I personally don't feel that someone like that should even be allowed in this community.  You're easily one of the best animators here and I don't want to see you stop making these incredible animations.

We can't fix what's been done, but please know that you do have a lot of fans and supporters here who believe in what you do and won't tolerate that kind of behaviour towards one of our members.  Take care and thanks again for what you do.

Nothing, just this name.

I hope you can understand, i passed through strange situation inside the forum, so a male character can intimidate a kind of a man who likes to take advantage of a woman, dodgy.gif even when I had left it on the friendship's line.angry.gif  So i'm scared, disturbed and mistrustful till now with this situation. So welcome, this will be my name, if you don't like, i can't do anything.sleep.png  So sorry for many problems,  this is what took me out of this forum and I do not feel comfortable being here anymore or answer pms, or post gifs, just let my packages for free is what i can do... sorry. But, i believe that you already know about and will not care, as everyone inside here.  My patience ended long ago, bye. shy.gif

I'm so sorry that someone thought they had the right to threaten you.  I wish we could all know who it was from this forum, because I personally don't feel that someone like that should even be allowed in this community.  You're easily one of the best animators here and I don't want to see you stop making these incredible animations.

We can't fix what's been done, but please know that you do have a lot of fans and supporters here who believe in what you do and won't tolerate that kind of behaviour towards one of our members.  Take care and thanks again for what you do.

=====================

I join - and do not want such people who do animation for The Sims 3 - left. Do not go, please. After all, your works deserve high praise. Personally, I'm happy you did - your animation inspired me and my girl in The Sims 3 - is now amazing and I love it - thanks to you. Thank you for your work!

I am not a great, I on the group for health reasons, and I can not work. That's why I play the game The Sims 3, and together with your work for the Sims 3, to me now more interesting to play and I think I fell in love with The Sims 3 even more - especially, I love my little girl in The Sims 3 'Daemiya' - it is beautiful and a lot of know how. Also loves sex - all the men in the Sims 3 want it :) And I'm jealous :).

Your work is to improve the game Sims 3 at a high level, many thanks for your efforts!

And - please do not go. .

And those who have offended - it's probably a little teenagers who do not know how to behave and that everything is small and it is not so. I also do not like these.

Therefore, I also request you to ignore those. And the main thing is not going away - WITHOUT YOU WILL boring and my girl in the Sims 3 too. My girl from The Sims 3 tells you Thank you!

(Sorry for the translation)

Hello !

Hi there!

• l666_animations
  • l666_kinky_animations
  • amra72_animations

• kw_l666_animations
  • kw_amra72_animations
  • kw_mike24_animations

If you put together AW and KW and L666 - the need for the same purpose and in parallel to the other. Like I understood, thank you again, I'm just confused. I first laid all in a heap are not paying attention to the parallel between the file AW, KW, L666. I turned out the porridge and the game is slowed down. I'm afraid that will break the game, and files. So I hastened to ask about it. You helped me to understand - it turns out it was just you only have to take the time and attention. Excuse me . And again thanks for your help!

Because they are the same, just the packages will change. The same creator, different packages, just it. ;)

Nothing, just this name.

Don't worry, I had never seen me like a victim, even being one suffering with these threatens. People likes to talk so many things about they don't know.

However , i don't wanna be a best animator, i just like to do it, i always said it because i believe anyone can do it, but seem that anyone knows about because i never told in public. I like the sims. The sims 3 till now is the best franchise because i like open worlds, and all possibilities to do a lot of sims making sex inside kinky world. hahaha I don't know when i will post my creations for the sims 4, i will let for the others, I never were presented before, I don't know who they are, but i'm enjoying a lot with these new creations and inventions about. :D

Nothing, just this name.

=====================

I join - and do not want such people who do animation for The Sims 3 - left. Do not go, please. After all, your works deserve high praise. Personally, I'm happy you did - your animation inspired me and my girl in The Sims 3 - is now amazing and I love it - thanks to you. Thank you for your work!

I am not a great, I on the group for health reasons, and I can not work. That's why I play the game The Sims 3, and together with your work for the Sims 3, to me now more interesting to play and I think I fell in love with The Sims 3 even more - especially, I love my little girl in The Sims 3 'Daemiya' - it is beautiful and a lot of know how. Also loves sex - all the men in the Sims 3 want it smile.png And I'm jealous smile.png.

Your work is to improve the game Sims 3 at a high level, many thanks for your efforts!

And those who have offended - it's probably a little teenagers who do not know how to behave and that everything is small and it is not so. I also do not like these.

Therefore, I also request you to ignore those. And the main thing is not going away - WITHOUT YOU WILL boring and my girl in the Sims 3 too. My girl from The Sims 3 tells you Thank you!

Oh really, i'm inspired for my sims as well, looking at my sims and inspired for me the same way. I really like menage a trois, but i don't like to see others looking for me the same way you watch like a  Peeping Tom, a voyeur, i'm not so comfy when other are watching me and calling sex friends to do or even make sex... you know hahaha... it's not necessary to say, but look, probably in future you can have these inside your "the sims 3" game. I will post my next works inside here, don't worry, i will not forget wink.png

New idle for menages (Probably i will do more for group sex)

post-476357-0-12358700-1471378516_thumb.gif

Hello !

Hi there!

• l666_animations
  • l666_kinky_animations
  • amra72_animations

• kw_l666_animations
  • kw_amra72_animations
  • kw_mike24_animations

Because they are the same, just the packages will change. The same creator, different packages, just it. ;)

Nothing, just this name.

Don't worry, I had never seen me like a victim, even being one suffering with these threatens. People likes to talk so many things about they don't know.

However , i don't wanna be a best animator, i just like to do it, i always said it because i believe anyone can do it, but seem that anyone knows about because i never told in public. I like the sims. The sims 3 till now is the best franchise because i like open worlds, and all possibilities to do a lot of sims making sex inside kinky world. hahaha I don't know when i will post my creations for the sims 4, i will let for the others, I never were presented before, I don't know who they are, but i'm enjoying a lot with these new creations and inventions about. :D

Nothing, just this name.

=====================

I am not a great, I on the group for health reasons, and I can not work. That's why I play the game The Sims 3, and together with your work for the Sims 3, to me now more interesting to play and I think I fell in love with The Sims 3 even more - especially, I love my little girl in The Sims 3 'Daemiya' - it is beautiful and a lot of know how. Also loves sex - all the men in the Sims 3 want it smile.png And I'm jealous smile.png.

Oh really, i'm inspired for my sims as well, looking at my sims and inspired for me the same way. I really like menage a trois, but i don't like to see others looking for me the same way you watch like a  Peeping Tom, a voyeur, i'm not so comfy when other are watching me and calling sex friends to do or even make sex... you know hahaha... it's not necessary to say, but look, probably in future you can have these inside your "the sims 3" game. I will post my next works inside here, don't worry, i will not forget wink.png

attachicon.gifTS3-2016-08-16-00-11-30-62.gif

I agree, there's no need to pay much atention to the ramblings of a sorry jerk, an for the group sex thing... YAY!!!! (because there are some "nex stages" missing :v )

Hello !

Hi there!

• l666_animations
  • l666_kinky_animations
  • amra72_animations

• kw_l666_animations
  • kw_amra72_animations
  • kw_mike24_animations

Nothing, just this name.

Nothing, just this name.

=====================

======================================

L666 - You are an amazing person! :) I love your work!

You're talking about group sex, can I offer you this idea, I do not know like it or not:

Overall: Just imagine - all the girls are on their knees in a circle, can be 5 or 10 people. And each makes the other hand, or anal fisting dildo - and that's how they all stand in a circle - each makes the other fisting. It's like a dance :)! And if it would be possible even to invite other girls, and they, too, would stand up in a circle in a round dance. The truth is to do so much better to dance in the open, where there's space in the city. This is possible at all?

With respect to you, Alex Leysman (Valery - real name - I would like to correct in your account but do not know how)

= And please forgive me for the translation - I write through an interpreter =

By the means of you, i can still play the sims 3, we all owe you, thanks for everything,but ı can see you're trouble for changing your name.you must not explain anything the people.lady or lord what does it matter? People utilize from your gratuitous animations .they have to give thanks you instead of judgment..

Hello !
I want to apologize for not being accurate translation of my post. I already wrote that.
There I wrote that I wanted to change my nickname - but I do not know how to change my nickname.
And I noticed that the interpreter sometimes does not correctly translates my text. So please forgive me for the misunderstanding.

Hello !

I want to apologize for not being accurate translation of my post. I already wrote that.

There I wrote that I wanted to change my nickname - but I do not know how to change my nickname.

And I noticed that the interpreter sometimes does not correctly translates my text. So please forgive me for the misunderstanding.

To change your forum-name here in LL;

view your profile (click on your nickname in top left corner of the screen here-choose "my profile")

find the "Edit my profile" button  (top, right of the screen)

Find  "Display name" in the left menu under profile settings

change your display name!

Hope that was what you wanted to do?

Cheers Maraas

Hello !

Hi there!

• l666_animations
  • l666_kinky_animations
  • amra72_animations

• kw_l666_animations
  • kw_amra72_animations
  • kw_mike24_animations

Because they are the same, just the packages will change. The same creator, different packages, just it. wink.png

Nothing, just this name.

However , i don't wanna be a best animator, i just like to do it, i always said it because i believe anyone can do it, but seem that anyone knows about because i never told in public. I like the sims. The sims 3 till now is the best franchise because i like open worlds, and all possibilities to do a lot of sims making sex inside kinky world. hahaha I don't know when i will post my creations for the sims 4, i will let for the others, I never were presented before, I don't know who they are, but i'm enjoying a lot with these new creations and inventions about. biggrin.png

Nothing, just this name.

=====================

I agree, there's no need to pay much atention to the ramblings of a sorry jerk, an for the group sex thing... YAY!!!! (because there are some "nex stages" missing :v )

Already fixed smile.png I said what was the problem. Ids and actions, that's it.

Hello !

Hi there!

• l666_animations
  • l666_kinky_animations
  • amra72_animations

• kw_l666_animations
  • kw_amra72_animations
  • kw_mike24_animations

Because they are the same, just the packages will change. The same creator, different packages, just it. wink.png

Nothing, just this name.

However , i don't wanna be a best animator, i just like to do it, i always said it because i believe anyone can do it, but seem that anyone knows about because i never told in public. I like the sims. The sims 3 till now is the best franchise because i like open worlds, and all possibilities to do a lot of sims making sex inside kinky world. hahaha I don't know when i will post my creations for the sims 4, i will let for the others, I never were presented before, I don't know who they are, but i'm enjoying a lot with these new creations and inventions about. biggrin.png

Nothing, just this name.

=====================

======================================

L666 - You are an amazing person! smile.png I love your work!
You're talking about group sex, can I offer you this idea, I do not know like it or not:
Overall: Just imagine - all the girls are on their knees in a circle, can be 5 or 10 people. And each makes the other hand, or anal fisting dildo - and that's how they all stand in a circle - each makes the other fisting. It's like a dance smile.png! And if it would be possible even to invite other girls, and they, too, would stand up in a circle in a round dance. The truth is to do so much better to dance in the open, where there's space in the city. This is possible at all?
With respect to you, Alex Leysman (Valery - real name - I would like to correct in your account but do not know how)
= And please forgive me for the translation - I write through an interpreter =

I don't care about the number of sims inside a gangbang, of course, when you have just one, you can't jump for three or four inside this, it's impossible wink.png ... in game you can put a lot of sims... however, i like to work "alone*" without external influences. I know hoe people likes to "disguise" or lie just to have more attention inside the same "woohoo" biggrin.png .... whatever. I don't care for this kind of sims biggrin.png Don't worry about your english, i'm a brazilian, please, people generally like to judge, just because of it., english is not my mother language as well and sometimes i use tradutor to help me when i don't know what i'm writting wink.png

By the means of you, i can still play the sims 3, we all owe you, thanks for everything,but ı can see you're trouble for changing your name.you must not explain anything the people.lady or lord what does it matter? People utilize from your gratuitous animations .they have to give thanks you instead of judgment..

Thank you as well.... I'm not in trouble. The matter of fact... is better have a name without "gender" just to keep in peace some "poor souls" angel.gif Even if i need to exclude all this thread... i don't care, i just believe in hard work. If you don't like patreon, you don't need to be inside there, just wait for my free packages that i will post here, i will not forget, i said it.

Lady666 should do some animations for WW on sims 4 its really going down over their 

I prefer the sims 3... I still don't know the work of TURBODRIVER. I will let it for the "new persons" here inside the forum, to compond, maybe in the future, who knows... I'm just working inside the sims 3 animations for now. Just and only.

Is there a list anywhere of the animations in the rape/bdsm subsection?

I will let this list in future.

*PS: I mean, just one person making all this work smile.png and  i love it. laugh.png

Edited by Guest

Hello !

view your profile (click on your nickname in top left corner of the screen here-choose "my profile")

Cheers Maraas

====================

Hello ! I was looking for where you said - but did not find how to change the nickname. I is Alex - I want to change to Valery - I could not find how to do it. But for your attention and support - thank you!

L666 - Thank you for your comment. Forgive me if I said something wrong. And by the way - I also have a mother tongue Russian - English and I do not know. I can only use a translator. And it does not always accurately translated - so if something in my comment is not - it is translated as a translator, please keep this in mind and to forgive me.
You write that you love one person for his business and work - it's great!
And I can also tell you that I love you for your work and for the fact that you are a man! :wub:

Hello !

Cheers Maraas

====================

Hello ! I was looking for where you said - but did not find how to change the nickname. I is Alex - I want to change to Valery - I could not find how to do it. But for your attention and support - thank you!

You want to change your nickname on this forum, yes?

Scroll to the top of this page and look on the top-left. Here you should see an icon (picture) of a "shadow man" next to your current nickname. Do you see that on the top left? 

If you hoover your mouse over this "shadowman" icon (picture), it will say "your profile". Left click on it to open your profile.

In "your profile" you have to find the blue "button" on the top right, saying "edit my profile".

When you have clicked this button you will see a "profile settings" menu on the left side and one of the options on the menu is "display name" (third option from the top under profile settings). Here you can change your display name.

Hope you manage to change your nickname now.

Hello !

Cheers Maraas

====================

You want to change your nickname on this forum, yes?

Scroll to the top of this page and look on the top-left. Here you should see an icon (picture) of a "shadow man" next to your current nickname. Do you see that on the top left? 

If you hoover your mouse over this "shadowman" icon (picture), it will say "your profile". Left click on it to open your profile.

In "your profile" you have to find the blue "button" on the top right, saying "edit my profile".

When you have clicked this button you will see a "profile settings" menu on the left side and one of the options on the menu is "display name" (third option from the top under profile settings). Here you can change your display name.

Hope you manage to change your nickname now.

============

Thank you very much for your help ! I managed ! I could not do without you, thank you friend! :)

This post seems to be dead but I am going to try anyway.. .I can't get the animations to add to kinkyworld... it just says the file doesn't exsist when I try to add it. I've tried it with caps and without and a lot of different ways but nothing will work.. I know how to add animations and have added others. Need help

This post seems to be dead but I am going to try anyway.. .I can't get the animations to add to kinkyworld... it just says the file doesn't exsist when I try to add it. I've tried it with caps and without and a lot of different ways but nothing will work.. I know how to add animations and have added others. Need help

Does the file start with "KW" ? If it does try doing a copy and paste of the full file name up to the .package. That's what I do everytime I start a new game with KW. If the package does not start with KW it's the wrong file for KW.