[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

This post seems to be dead but I am going to try anyway.. .I can't get the animations to add to kinkyworld... it just says the file doesn't exsist when I try to add it. I've tried it with caps and without and a lot of different ways but nothing will work.. I know how to add animations and have added others. Need help

If you have typed in the right registration code in KW-settings, it should be able to read the animation-files. Could you please take a screen-shot of your package -folder, just to make sure it is all installed correctly?

Also maybe putting OKW and the animations in override folder could help?

Hello at all!

Sorry for this question, but title of this thread here is

„[sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo“?

Now I m a little irritated, I thought Animated Woohoo (AW) and Kinky World (KW) animations cannot function together because the use the same recources?!

In the beginning I had a problem by adding the animations, cleaned up all AW-files, put OKW Mod and KW animation packages both in „Overrides“, started a new game, added the animations. Lucky me, this works! Since that time the functions / animations normaly (very very) good. My sims are in love with the creators and helpful loverslab people.

But I still cannot add the last „kw_l666_crazy_animations“. Without Mike24 pet animations I just got just 9 stages. Hope this is compled.

Please forgive me this my bad freestyle English.

Hello at all!

Sorry for this question, but title of this thread here is

„[sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo“?

Now I m a little irritated, I thought Animated Woohoo (AW) and Kinky World (KW) animations cannot function together because the use the same recources?!

In the beginning I had a problem by adding the animations, cleaned up all AW-files, put OKW Mod and KW animation packages both in „Overrides“, started a new game, added the animations. Lucky me, this works! Since that time the functions / animations normaly (very very) good. My sims are in love with the creators and helpful loverslab people.

But I still cannot add the last „kw_l666_crazy_animations“. Without Mike24 pet animations I just got just 9 stages. Hope this is compled.

Please forgive me this my bad freestyle English.

kw_lady666_crazy_animations not needed anymore ..those animations are in kw_l666_kinky_animations and kw_l666_animations packs...hope this helps

Hello, I am very confused. These animations sound amazing but I am unable to use them in the game. I could use animations just fine before, but when I downloaded these animations, it messed up my game somehow. Not tremendously so, but now when I go into the game and simply click on one of the characters, an error menu pops up on the side and says there's a Nrass Woohooer error. This only happens when these latest files are downloaded. I don't understand why it's doing that, could someone help me? 

Also, because this error pops up, it won't let me click for any interactions with my characters. 

Hello, I am very confused. These animations sound amazing but I am unable to use them in the game. I could use animations just fine before, but when I downloaded these animations, it messed up my game somehow. Not tremendously so, but now when I go into the game and simply click on one of the characters, an error menu pops up on the side and says there's a Nrass Woohooer error. This only happens when these latest files are downloaded. I don't understand why it's doing that, could someone help me? 

Also, because this error pops up, it won't let me click for any interactions with my characters. 

Did you get rid of woohooer to see if anything would change? Try that also did you download any new cc that might conflict or anything? Let me know if anything changes. :D  :angel:

Hey. Maybe I will get answer from you... I tried to install kinkymod but right before it game stopped to run. Thenafter I diecided to delete every mod cuz I hade to check if it maybe infertere with something else. But nothing changed. So I was wondering if you have some solution  :shy:  :blush:

Did you get rid of woohooer to see if anything would change? Try that also did you download any new cc that might conflict or anything? Let me know if anything changes. :D  :angel:

Hello yes I got rid of the Woohooer but I can still not click on my sim for interaction options. This mod seems to have messed my whole game up. Even after I got rid of it, the problem is still there now. 

Hello yes I got rid of the Woohooer but I can still not click on my sim for interaction options. This mod seems to have messed my whole game up. Even after I got rid of it, the problem is still there now. 

Did you clear your cache files after ? what i mean by clear is delete the cache files in doc\electronic arts\sims 3 folder ...everytime you change something in game these files need to be deleted so game can make new one to fix change problems ...hope this helps

No it still didn't work. A script error thing keeps popping up. It's a large blue box that fills the screen and says Script Error_Owner-HP_08-31-16_19-47-21_1CC09853.xml

what core mods are you running? and have you removed any and all older package files like older versions of kw and okw files ? its a core mod conflict I bet ...look for double files in mod folder (same file with a 1 at the end) then  try deleting cache files ...hope this helps but not knowing what mods you have don't know where else i can help 

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations

How I can use it? :v

when your playing the game open kikyworld menu by clicking on your sim and then open woohoo then add animation type kw _l666_rapebdsm_animaton close out kiky menu and click on sim you want to woohoo and select kinky and then position you want  or click on sim you want to rape and click rape sim name

..hope this helps ...but if your asking about sims 4  the iv in your post you don't it isn't in sims 4 ..yet 

It doesn't appear that the new bdsm pack is up yet. Even tried downloading the KW file and its still V-1a. Also, the new animation pack download for AW is bugged for me. Made my game laggy as hell and the animations wouldn't even work. Oddly enough, I tried the KW file for the new animations and they work fine. Has anyone else had this problem?