[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Every time i click the download link it brings me to a updated version then i click the download and all i can download is a thing called 'coming.txt' i downloaded it but its not the animations and all it says is coming. where do i go to download the animations please help me 

Ordinarily you'd be able to get them from this site, but L666 is in the process of getting the latest version here and it's not ready yet (hence the 'coming.txt' file).  If she's having computer problems, then it might be a few days and unfortunately the old version isn't on this site anymore.  I'd try back in a day or two and see if the file is posted then.  Hang in there, it's worth it.

People hello again 1
I saw a link here:
SETS:
Set Animations - Bondage Frame: https: // www. dropbox. . . . tingFix. 7z? Dl = 0
===========================
I wanted to download but the link is empty and there is no file. Could any one of you to throw this thing on MEGA, I just did not have time to download? Thank you in advance regardless of the response.

People hello again 1

I saw a link here:

SETS:

Set Animations - Bondage Frame: https: // www. dropbox. . . . tingFix. 7z? Dl = 0

I wanted to download but the link is empty and there is no file. Could any one of you to throw this thing on MEGA, I just did not have time to download? Thank you in advance regardless of the response.

I posted the download for the bondage frame on page 64 hope this helps. :D

People hello again 1

I saw a link here:

SETS:

I posted the download for the bondage frame on page 64 hope this helps. :D

Many thanks ! I probably missed when looking through the comments :)

Thanks for the help !

Hi! Sorry for my English (use online translator) please Tell me will there be a update for AW and when? 

Thank you very much for the animation. Very nice work.

P. S. Conflict if AW and KW ?

According to what she said on her Paetron site, the update will be out very, very soon but she hasn't given an exact release date yet, so it could be tomorrow or it could be next week.  

As for conflicts, someone else will have to answer that.

Hi! Sorry for my English (use online translator) please Tell me will there be a update for AW and when? 

According to what she said on her Paetron site, the update will be out very, very soon but she hasn't given an exact release date yet, so it could be tomorrow or it could be next week.  

As for conflicts, someone else will have to answer that.

thank you very much

Hi! Sorry for my English (use online translator) please Tell me will there be a update for AW and when?

AW does not conflict with KW. Despite some reports, KW does conflict with the Passion mod.

Hi! Sorry for my English (use online translator) please Tell me will there be a update for AW and when?

AW does not conflict with KW. Despite some reports, KW does conflict with the Passion mod.

Thank you

If one isn't into the animal thing, is Passion a better mod to use?  

Edit: Disregard the quesiton.  After I couldn't get rid of some weird simulate/object error with KW last night I decided to try Passion out and its a bit messy.  The males refused to get nude for whatever reason, and during the animations the women would take over the guys role in the animation, and I couldn't find the setting to fix the clothing issue or the switcharoo thing.  

The mod has potential but the settings have a "learning curve".

As for the simulate error, I just went back to my clean save without KW.  Nothing I did would get rid of it.. so it sucked I lost some game time but getting that blue screen with the error every time i loaded the save got annoying.  I think the issue started when i registered one of the clubs as a Kinky revenue, so I won't do that again.

Edit: Disregard the quesiton.  After I couldn't get rid of some weird simulate/object error with KW last night I decided to try Passion out and its a bit messy.  The males refused to get nude for whatever reason, and during the animations the women would take over the guys role in the animation, and I couldn't find the setting to fix the clothing issue or the switcharoo thing.  

As for the simulate error, I just went back to my clean save without KW.  Nothing I did would get rid of it.. so it sucked I lost some game time but getting that blue screen with the error every time i loaded the save got annoying.  I think the issue started when i registered one of the clubs as a Kinky revenue, so I won't do that again.

The reason your female takes over is because its whoever gets to the location first, make sure your male initiates also that way he might have a chance to get there first. I don't understand why they won't get naked :( since I use passion and I don't have that problem,just use the get naked mod from cmar its at sexysims. Hope this alleviates your problems with passion. :D  

This waiting is taking long than expected.  l666 is inactive in the forum, perhaps a new version will never arrive..  and cant find an old version..  please someone upload it and share it !.  Is useless still waiting.. without ETA

She is active on Patreon and has the new list of animations there and that was a couple of days ago. I don't even think we are allowed to upload the previous version without her permission.

This waiting is taking long than expected.  l666 is inactive in the forum, perhaps a new version will never arrive..  and cant find an old version..  please someone upload it and share it !.  Is useless still waiting.. without ETA

She is active on Patreon and has the new list of animations there and that was a couple of days ago. I don't even think we are allowed to upload the previous version without her permission.

It's always best to ask her permission before uploading anything.

hi i'm hitting the download button but only getting a tiny text file called "coming" available to download is there something i am doing wrong?

No there is just something wrong with the download, she will be releasing some new animations. I don't now when, but the wait is worth it considering her's kick ass. :D

The reason your female takes over is because its whoever gets to the location first, make sure your male initiates also that way he might have a chance to get there first. I don't understand why they won't get naked :( since I use passion and I don't have that problem,just use the get naked mod from cmar its at sexysims. Hope this alleviates your problems with passion. :D  

Passion has other problems it allows service sims and other types of sims, like the Grim Reaper and homeless and a couple of others I can't remember offhand to get pregnant. Those sims are core blocked for a reason and Passion bypasses the block those sims getting pregnant can corrupt your save faster than you can say "Crap"

Passion has other problems it allows service sims and other types of sims, like the Grim Reaper and homeless and a couple of others I can't remember offhand to get pregnant. Those sims are core blocked for a reason and Passion bypasses the block those sims getting pregnant can corrupt your save faster than you can say "Crap"

I saw a pregnancy setting in the passion menu that will only allow "on lot" sims to get knocked up, that should prevent the homeless and the reaper from getting knocked up.  I also believe male pregnancy can be disabled so that should also block the reaper from getting knocked up but the thing about Passion, the settings don't always seem to work.  I never could figure out how to get males to strip when an animation started, females stripped perfectly fine.  The other issue, when the animation would transition from teasing to hand job or oral to vagina or what have you, sometimes the female would take on the role of the male in the animation.  For example, the female would give the male oral, then it would transition and the female would end up going prison sex on the dude.  

So while it does seem like the mod doesn't open the door to lag like KW can if one doesn't make sure to set overwatch to be very strict on the population, and Passion does seem to work with ever Nraas mod while KW has issues with errortrap and register (the whoring option gets a simulate error unless nraas register is removed, or until a setting in register is disabled but I have no idea what setting it may be), it has other issues.  Personally, I'd just be happy if whoring worked in KW with Register, I need Register to keep a cap on the animal population to prevent lagging.  

I saw a pregnancy setting in the passion menu that will only allow "on lot" sims to get knocked up, that should prevent the homeless and the reaper from getting knocked up.  I also believe male pregnancy can be disabled so that should also block the reaper from getting knocked up but the thing about Passion, the settings don't always seem to work.  I never could figure out how to get males to strip when an animation started, females stripped perfectly fine.  The other issue, when the animation would transition from teasing to hand job or oral to vagina or what have you, sometimes the female would take on the role of the male in the animation.  For example, the female would give the male oral, then it would transition and the female would end up going prison sex on the dude.  

So while it does seem like the mod doesn't open the door to lag like KW can if one doesn't make sure to set overwatch to be very strict on the population, and Passion does seem to work with ever Nraas mod while KW has issues with errortrap and register (the whoring option gets a simulate error unless nraas register is removed, or until a setting in register is disabled but I have no idea what setting it may be), it has other issues.  Personally, I'd just be happy if whoring worked in KW with Register, I need Register to keep a cap on the animal population to prevent lagging.  

True the pregnancy can be disabled but I prefer too have a little risk in my game especially when inactives decide to have an orgy in the middle of Central Park but that's beside the point those sims should be blocked by the mod.

The thing is not everyone pays close attention to their game or maybe not even know the mod makes that possible for sims that shouldn't get pregnant and if things like that slip by it can break their game if they don't catch it.

In fact I know a dingbat (my brother) who thinks it's great that he can have his sim knockup the Mail lady, Babysitter, Pizza Delivery girl and every homeless female without ever having to move them in. He and there are others like him that don't understand the kind of damage that is being done.

As for KW and Error Trap as long as you use the Disable Dereferancing Tuning Package you'll be fine

I've been trying to make kinky world work and the only thing missing is your animations I did have the cars and bondag thingy except the one with dropbox who doesn't work, is there anything I'm doing wrong? Could anyone help me, please?

Right now the download link is broken for L666, but you can find the bondage frame dowload on page 64 I believe hope this helps. :D