With all those animation packages, would you add every one to the list? Including the ones that start with OKW? Because, I feel that I'm missing something. Certain interactions don't work because it can't find the proper animations, so I'm wondering if I possibly added the animations to the list wrong.

When you have started your game. The first thing you do is these three steps

• Step 1. (If you have Nraas Overwatch-If not you can skip this one) Click your sim. Choose NRaas->overwatch->settings->clean up outfits You set this one to FALSE by clicking on it. Scroll further down and find Stuck Check Auto-reset. click this one to set it to FALSE . Then accept.
  • Step 2. Click your sim ->Kinky->settings->Oniki.KinkyMod.OptionSettings.KinkyworldEnabled. click to set to TRUE. accept.
  • Step 3. Click your Sim (again) ->kinky->settings->choose your settings-> OBS second option Oniki.Kinkymod.Optionsettings.Menuanimations.Label. Make sure you click on this and on the first option here (Oniki.Kinkymod.optionsetting.menupackagelabels) you choose Add animations package. Then you type : KW_Amra72_animations ok..and wait. when you can click again choose add animations package again and type KW_Lady666_Animations, and again add package and type KW_lady666_crazy animations. accept all windows and you are good to go.
Edited by maraas

When you have started your game. The first thing you do is these three steps

• Step 1. (If you have Nraas Overwatch-If not you can skip this one) Click your sim. Choose NRaas->overwatch->settings->clean up outfits You set this one to FALSE by clicking on it. Scroll further down and find Stuck Check Auto-reset. click this one to set it to FALSE . Then accept.
  • Step 2. Click your sim ->Kinky->settings->Oniki.KinkyMod.OptionSettings.KinkyworldEnabled. click to set to TRUE. accept.
  • Step 3. Click your Sim (again) ->kinky->settings->choose your settings-> OBS second option Oniki.Kinkymod.Optionsettings.Menuanimations.Label. Make sure you click on this and on the first option here (Oniki.Kinkymod.optionsetting.menupackagelabels) you choose Add animations package. Then you type : KW_Amra72_animations ok..and wait. when you can click again choose add animations package again and type KW_Lady666_Animartions, and again add package and type KW_lady666_crazy animations. accept all windows and you are good to go.

Huh. Yep, it seems like I've done everything correctly. Still, certain interactions claim that there's no proper animation to use. Oh well! Thanks for your help! :)

That can be because your sim is not high enough in level. It takes some time for them to accept certain positions Even if you have cheated them up ;) Also there can be errors as it is a Work in progress. Good luck :)

Seriously an excellent guide. Great example of how to do a how-to. Clear, concise, and gives recommendations on top of the required content. I especially appreciate you specifying the filenames to grab from each site you linked.

My only criticism is that one of the animation list keywords is misspelled in the three steps at the bottom. If someone (like myself) is copy/pasting them in, they'll get an error when they try to load KW_Lady666_Animartions as there is an 'r' in the last word. Obvious enough and easy to fix, but I thought I'd point it out.

Thanks again for the awesome guide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've been able to resolve it to some extent but I only get the option for doing kinky stuff on the floor. No option for bed or wherever else in the animation.

Also, when they do kinky stuff, it has this weird woohoo loop and both characters seem to mesh together. It looks really weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been able to resolve it to some extent but I only get the option for doing kinky stuff on the floor. No option for bed or wherever else in the animation.

Also, when they do kinky stuff, it has this weird woohoo loop and both characters seem to mesh together. It looks really weird.

First off, make sure you have all the necessary animation packages.  I have the following five: kw_lady666_animations; kw_lady666_crazy_animations; kw_lady666_kinky_animations; kw_amra72_animations; masteranimations. Currently, I have all the animations options I am aware of.  However, I don't have the option of cars or the hole in the door, which is weird but not a big deal.

Kinkyworld to work without CTD, I had to turn off my Nraas story progression, start a new game in a EA town (Twinbrook).  I was using a custom world but keep getting the Error 12, which totally sicks. 

post-581235-0-40256500-1441367461_thumb.jpg

post-581235-0-66065500-1441367463_thumb.jpg

post-581235-0-61131000-1441367466_thumb.jpg

post-581235-0-47014400-1441367468_thumb.jpg

Maraas  "You can only have one Default skin for male and one default for female. You can however have several Non-default skins.

I also recommend using the 3Dmap here (I use nipples+penis+abdominal muscle v3 for male and nipples+vulva for female): http://mahamudosim3x...d7d24873a76dc4f"

Wow.  I love the 3Dmap.  I actually upgrade to "you are real" for both the male and female.  My Sims look 10 times better.  you can actually see the veins .  Thanks for the guide.  It has been super useful for me.

You need to download wtwgloryholegate for the hole in a door animation to work. You also have to download a sportscar for the car animations to work, :)

Oh, where can I fine them?

post-581235-0-81091500-1441470082_thumb.jpg

You need to download wtwgloryholegate for the hole in a door animation to work. You also have to download a sportscar for the car animations to work, :)

ok.  I have the wtwgloryholegate, but when I click the gate there is no kw option.

Goto buildmode, grab the door and place it again. This happens to objects placed after OKW is started.