[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Hi L666,

just noticed your patreon, and I wanted to ask: are you going to share the new poses showed here, or are them only for those who request?

L666 has always posted updated content to this forum eventually, but patreons get a head start on the rest of us... only fair, really.  It's hard work to animate with such quality.

Guest Redabyss

Hi L666,

just noticed your patreon, and I wanted to ask: are you going to share the new poses showed here, or are them only for those who request?

L666 has always posted updated content to this forum eventually, but patreons get a head start on the rest of us... only fair, really.  It's hard work to animate with such quality.

Oh, thanks. Yes it is, just wondering because the new animations there are pretty tight.

EDIT: does she accept pre-paid paypal credit card payment from EU? Was really considering to pledge.

Hi L666,

Oh, thanks. Yes it is, just wondering because the new animations there are pretty tight.

EDIT: does she accept pre-paid paypal credit card payment from EU? Was really considering to pledge.

I really can't answer that... I imagine that Patreon accepts paypal credit cards but you'd have to check their site.

Hi L666,

I really can't answer that... I imagine that Patreon accepts paypal credit cards but you'd have to check their site.

it does i use one all the time

Guest Redabyss

I can't get the lastest version of kinky animations to work! Somebody help!

I have the same problem! I don't know what I did wrong.

I had the same problem. Maybe you have, for error, multiple versions of kinky animations? Just delete all of them, re-download the one in the OP, be sure it's activated on KW and you should be fine.

Anyway guys, FYI the patreon release is so much ahead it's not even funny. I really would recommend to support L666 on patreon, also to thank her for her work  :)

Guest Redabyss

Loved the preview of the reverse gangbang on your patreon page L666. Would love to see more of those! My sim is a rich stud, ya see ^^

I think you might be able to propose one kind of it in a certain range of payment, but it has to be voted :)

I can't get the lastest version of kinky animations to work! Somebody help!

I have the same problem! I don't know what I did wrong.

I had the same problem. Maybe you have, for error, multiple versions of kinky animations? Just delete all of them, re-download the one in the OP, be sure it's activated on KW and you should be fine.

Anyway guys, FYI the patreon release is so much ahead it's not even funny. I really would recommend to support L666 on patreon, also to thank her for her work  :)

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Kinkyworld but it still wont work. It won't let me register it under the animations and does not do it automatically.

Guest Redabyss

Well KW do not register them automatically, you are supposed to do it manually. Did you follow the KW guide? Also, do you have the latest TS3 patch (which would be 1.67 if I'm not mistaken?).

If you are new to TS3's mods, I suggest you to take your time, be sure you have installed the latest version of TS3, the mod folder with framework, then guides for TS3 adult mods (a general one, and one for KW). I can provide you links for guides and basic core files.

I'll see what I can do if you are uncertain of these basic stuff via PM. But if that's not the case, well I'm sort of limited XD

Well KW do not register them automatically, you are supposed to do it manually. Did you follow the KW guide? Also, do you have the latest TS3 patch (which would be 1.67 if I'm not mistaken?).

If you are new to TS3's mods, I suggest you to take your time, be sure you have installed the latest version of TS3, the mod folder with framework, then guides for TS3 adult mods (a general one, and one for KW). I can provide you links for guides and basic core files.

I'll see what I can do if you are uncertain of these basic stuff via PM. But if that's not the case, well I'm sort of limited XD

Im familiar with how mods work. I got kw and every other animation to work except for l666's animations and I have zero way of figuring out what the problem is because I have done 2 clean installs and it still wont work....

For some reason only 26 animations show in the packages for KW instead of 30

If you're referring to the RapeBdsm pack, the new file was never uploaded by L666, even though it was listed as having four new animations. It's been like that for almost a month now and I've brought it up a few times, but it seems like either no one has noticed or doesn't care, L666 included. I mean we are getting these animations for free and I appreciate and admire L666's work, but if she's gonna say that a file has new animations and then not put it up for download, that's just unprofessional.

For some reason only 26 animations show in the packages for KW instead of 30

If you're referring to the RapeBdsm pack, the new file was never uploaded by L666, even though it was listed as having four new animations. It's been like that for almost a month now and I've brought it up a few times, but it seems like either no one has noticed or doesn't care, L666 included. I mean we are getting these animations for free and I appreciate and admire L666's work, but if she's gonna say that a file has new animations and then not put it up for download, that's just unprofessional.

Are you missing any older animations for instance for window in the newest update? The stand behind window animations

I still have three stand behind (rough) window animations if that's what you're talking about.

Nah, that's for amra. Lady made 4. I wouldn't forget, they were some of my favorites. They were in one of the previous updates but not 15 or 16. Called Stand Behind Rough Window 

I just checked and they are the L666 ones. I have 3 of them called Stand Behind Window A/B/C - Rough. Amra only has 3 for windows and only one is called Stand Behind.

I still have three stand behind (rough) window animations if that's what you're talking about.

Nah, that's for amra. Lady made 4. I wouldn't forget, they were some of my favorites. They were in one of the previous updates but not 15 or 16. Called Stand Behind Rough Window 

I just checked and they are the L666 ones. I have 3 of them called Stand Behind Window A/B/C - Rough. Amra only has 3 for windows and only one is called Stand Behind.

Thanks. I need to check my mods or maybe it's just Passions not working

Thanks. I need to check my mods or maybe it's just Passions not working

For passion Alfiechan does not know that L changed her name so you will have to go to the animations list and add it manually.Hope this helps. :D