[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Is Lady no longer updating animations for KinkyWorld? :(

She's active in her patreon page and still doing content for TS3. Maybe next month for a free update if this is what you ask :)

Yeah, I've seen that she's still creating animations. Will they be compatible with KinkyWorld though?

Is Lady no longer updating animations for KinkyWorld? :(

She's active in her patreon page and still doing content for TS3. Maybe next month for a free update if this is what you ask :)

Yeah, I've seen that she's still creating animations. Will they be compatible with KinkyWorld though?

I guess since the patreon anims build are compatible with it.

I have everything installed but the animations don't show, I typed in the KW thing and it says the animations can not be found even though they are in my folder

make sure you have the folder installed the right place, and that the animations are unzipped (named "something".package). Then delete cache-files (simcompsitorcache.package, compositorcache.package, CASOartCache.package, and scriptcache.package). Start your game to see if that helps.

I'm having a bit of trouble.  I have other mods, KinkyWorld is working and the other animations from the other creator are as well, but when I downloaded and unzipped yours suddenly my game stops loading at the same place on the loading bar each time and doesn't start.  I've deleted the files and tried again; I really want the animations but I'm not sure what to do.

Is Lady no longer updating animations for KinkyWorld? sad.png

Hi baby, when are you going to post the new one?

Of course, all month. I've forgotten to say here. I posted in beginning of this month in kinky download, but still having a issue with this thread and adult mods download area, the threads still jumping. In june will have more. :-)

hey lady666!! i don't know if you're currently open to suggestions, but i saw these illustrations and i thought it would be really interesting to see them as animations, especially the three first images since it's the same position in all three pictures but for every picture there's additional people added to the group.

anyway, that was all. have a nice day, friend!

Is Lady no longer updating animations for KinkyWorld? sad.png

Hi baby, when are you going to post the new one?

Of course, all month. I've forgotten to say here. I posted in beginning of this month in kinky download, but still having a issue with this thread and adult mods download area, the threads still jumping. In june will have more. :-)

Love you !!

Heya Lady666!  I see on your patreon page that you've working on s14 now... is the most recent version here in the forums still s11?  I can't wait to see your more recent animations!

check the first page where is says kinky downloads click that and you will find the latest kinky release she said more will come in June. 

Heya Lady666!  I see on your patreon page that you've working on s14 now... is the most recent version here in the forums still s11?  I can't wait to see your more recent animations!

check the first page where is says kinky downloads click that and you will find the latest kinky release she said more will come in June. 

Thanks, lovely!

Thanks, lovely!

No problem happy to help. :D

Thanks, lovely! P

Personally I have got the S10 version and not the S11. Did I miss something. :blink:

Hi all, i'm sorry with all pressure, i'm not kidding. Now I'm "Lord666" and probably the names will change as well. 

kw_lord666_animations

kw_lord666_kinky_animations

And you will not see anymore crazy animation, cuz has no sense have just "one working on it".

Cheers and metal \m/ :D \m/

Thanks, lovely! P

Personally I have got the S10 version and not the S11. Did I miss something. :blink:

The kinkyworld download has been released,but not a new AW yet on her first page go down to where it says kinky downloads thats the latest release. They are carried over from AW, but there is a new car one. YAY!!! :D