[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Hi all, i'm sorry with all pressure, i'm not kidding. Now I'm "Lord666" and probably the names will change as well. 

kw_lord666_animations

kw_lord666_kinky_animations

And you will not see anymore crazy animation, cuz has no sense have just "one working on it".

Cheers and metal \m/ :D \m/

Hello Lord666 to be honest I was so used to the lady, a little confused.

Maybe it makes sense to simply add this single animation (of a crazy animation) in the packet kinky animation?

Hi lady are we supposed to delete crazy animations

Yeah you are supposed to get rid of crazy its just kw_lord666_animations and kw_lord666_kinky_animations. By the way they are soooo fing awsome!!! :D  :lol:  :)

when i try to dl  the newest kw set, all I get is a solitare game. and Lady's pateron page is gone. anyone knows what happened?

Her patreon comes up as Lord666 so the patreon link on the page right now so your going to have to google search it. The reason you are getting the solitaire game is because of your browser try using google chrome I've heard that works or fixes the solitaire game problem.Hope this helps. :D  

Will there be an Animated Woohoo release of the new update? If there will be, when can we expect it? Thanks!

You really don't need it if you've download alfiechan's new mod passions. All objects work but with animated woohoo only a few do

Guest liojp1255

What's the problem? Those are just animations. Lady, Lord... just a legacy will be lost, but is not just a name who supports a legacy is your work which support all this. I hope all will be well as Lord666 and you still keep the same consistence of your job, this will be more important than a simple gender character.I know that you know it ;)

Yeah you are supposed to get rid of crazy its just kw_lord666_animations and kw_lord666_kinky_animations. By the way they are soooo fing awsome!!! :D  :lol:  :)

when i try to dl  the newest kw set, all I get is a solitare game. and Lady's pateron page is gone. anyone knows what happened?

Her patreon comes up as Lord666 so the patreon link on the page right now so your going to have to google search it. The reason you are getting the solitaire game is because of your browser try using google chrome I've heard that works or fixes the solitaire game problem.Hope this helps. 

• Forced Missionary A - crosswood
  • Forced Missionary B - crosswood

Where can I find these 2

Her patreon comes up as Lord666 so the patreon link on the page right now so your going to have to google search it. The reason you are getting the solitaire game is because of your browser try using google chrome I've heard that works or fixes the solitaire game problem.Hope this helps. 

Where can I find these 2

I don't think those are out yet.

Where can I find these 2

I found them, they are the bondage frame animations

Where can I find these 2

I found them, they are the bondage frame animations

Don't forget there are available for stockade furniture/floor as well  :D 

http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=175302

You rock!  Thanks for all your hard work and hope that life is treating you well.  :)

Thanks, and if doesn't i just pull the strings in my favour  :shy: 

Because it needs go ahead

Up 14.b special patreon version. 176 animations for AW  ;) 

Impossible to make a animation "handjob" to "bondage frame" whenever "sims" shows with a bubble (unreachable path)???

Why??? Please

sans-titre-4fa0642.png

Did you download the one from Lord666's page because that one has fixed routing whereas if you just get it from sexysims it won't work right. Hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn't. :D

Impossible to make a animation "handjob" to "bondage frame" whenever "sims" shows with a bubble (unreachable path)???

Why??? Please

If you're using the old one cos you're not a Patreon, try deleting the bondage frame and them putting it back, but don't put it 'ON' the wall. Use cheat 'moveobjects on' to have it infront of the wall, but not touchig it.  I found this worked for me :)

Is anyone else having trouble with the bondage frame and stockade furniture?(I can't get the forced missionary crosswood's) I replaced the old bondage frame with the new 1, but only the animations from the update before the last 1 appear. (4 in total) The stockade furniture only gives me the option to move or debug.....no animations.....am I doing something wrong?

Is anyone else having trouble with the bondage frame and stockade furniture?(I can't get the forced missionary crosswood's) I replaced the old bondage frame with the new 1, but only the animations from the update before the last 1 appear. (4 in total) The stockade furniture only gives me the option to move or debug.....no animations.....am I doing something wrong?

I had some trouble with the bondage frame but if you move it on the wall--they use it perfectly. I can't for the life in me get the stockade animation to work lol