[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Ā 

The download does not seem to be available at all. Does anyone know where I can find the download?

Ā 

Ā 

You'll have to wait until next update is posted

Ā 

do you have the older file plz?? :CCCC (sorry for the english am latin)

Ā 

I hope it does not make a difference ... especially for the ladies.

We just do animations. But ... if you want a man has the name "lady666" make your choice. What do you think, huh?

Ā 

Why has your name changed so many times L666? Ā And moreover: why do you flip your gender on the ocasion? :D Just curious.

Ā 

Ā 

The download does not seem to be available at all. Does anyone know where I can find the download?

Ā 

Ā 

You'll have to wait until next update is posted

Ā 

do you have the older file plz?? :CCCC (sorry for the english am latin)

Ā 

Ā 

I'm sorry, I cant do that. Just wait for L666 newest update. It probably wont be that long

Ā 

children will never be acceptable no one will do them teens already can

Ā 

I agree

Ā 

o_o I missed an update or is it not available yet? lol Miss you! <3

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

o_o I missed an update or is it not available yet? lol Miss you! <3

Ā 

I think it's coming soon, if you head to the downloads page there is only a .txt file saying its coming soon. biggrin.png I'm hyped, haha.

Ā 

I hope it does not make a difference ... especially for the ladies.

We just do animations. But ... if you want a man has the name "lady666" make your choice. What do you think, huh?

Specially for Wicked ;)

Ā 

Coming soon.

Ā 

Ā 

If you're saying what I think you're saying then it doesn't/shouldn't make a difference. I learned from a hero of mine the most powerful thing you be is yourslef

Thanks all, in true i'm planing to do it, but

have you got any sex mods for sims4?

Ā 

Yes, i'm doing, it's in secret, nothing public yet. Just for me tongue.png

i'm a big fan of the sims, so, when it will be finished, i'll post it. Yes, i will.

Ā 

All my 188 animations and the others what it's coming soon, was just training to do the sims 4 animations. I love the sims till now. wink.png

when can you finish it? when will you public it ?

Ā 

i'm a big fan of the sims, so, when it will be finished, i'll post it. Yes, i will.

Ā 

All my 188 animations and the others what it's coming soon, was just training to do the sims 4 animations. I love the sims till now. wink.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Imo Sims 4 is crap and I don't support it at all. So I'll probably move on when you'll start to make anims for S4 to be honest.

Ā 

Good for others anyway.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You're awesome.Ā  Thanks for all your hard work... I think we all look forward to every new update.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hey L666... I have a question for you.Ā  What program do you use to make the animated GIF images you have on your patreon page?Ā  They look great and I'd like to try to make some myself.

Ā 

Every time i click the download link it brings me to a updated version then i click the download and all i can download is a thing called 'coming.txt' i downloaded it but its not the animations and all it says is coming. where do i go to download the animations please help meĀ