• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if someone could help me with the COSIO body in Bodyslide for an outfit.

I've built my own preset based on the CBBE curvy, but each time I start the game with this bikini I end up with really bad clipping whenever I jump or crawl.

I've tried building the outfit to the CosioHD preset, and tweaking the sliders on the outfit parts itself and building it for more room, but it still ends up clipping really bad.

I've spent a few hours  trying and feel I could be missing such a simple step or overlooking something.

Imgur link to pictures of the problem below. I can't upload screenshots since I've not posted enough comments sadly.

The outfit is from Melodic, and it's called the Amet Bikini.

I can't post a link to the download, as Melodic doesn't allow it. But on their discord you can search for the outfit and download it.

If anyone could please let me know what to do for the bikini panties to stop clipping, I'd be so thankful.

EDIT: A little more about things I've tried.

I've built the outfits specifically for the COSIO body - I've tried to just use the normal COSIOHD body with the COSIO preset and batch building everything. - I've tried to use the COSIO outfit with the CBBE Curvy preset and batch build everything. - I've tried tweaking the outfits in outfit studio but then end up with the breasts going really crazy and not at all fitting the outfit - I've tried building the COSIO outfit / body with smaller weights and then using large weights for the Bikini and building it separately.

None of those have seemed to work for me unless I missed something.

Edited by haloodst39
6 hours ago, haloodst39 said:

I was wondering if someone could help me with the COSIO body in Bodyslide for an outfit.

I've built my own preset based on the CBBE curvy, but each time I start the game with this bikini I end up with really bad clipping whenever I jump or crawl.

I've tried building the outfit to the CosioHD preset, and tweaking the sliders on the outfit parts itself and building it for more room, but it still ends up clipping really bad.

I've spent a few hours  trying and feel I could be missing such a simple step or overlooking something.

Imgur link to pictures of the problem below. I can't upload screenshots since I've not posted enough comments sadly.

The outfit is from Melodic, and it's called the Amet Bikini.

I can't post a link to the download, as Melodic doesn't allow it. But on their discord you can search for the outfit and download it.

If anyone could please let me know what to do for the bikini panties to stop clipping, I'd be so thankful.

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: A little more about things I've tried.

I've built the outfits specifically for the COSIO body - I've tried to just use the normal COSIOHD body with the COSIO preset and batch building everything. - I've tried to use the COSIO outfit with the CBBE Curvy preset and batch build everything. - I've tried tweaking the outfits in outfit studio but then end up with the breasts going really crazy and not at all fitting the outfit - I've tried building the COSIO outfit / body with smaller weights and then using large weights for the Bikini and building it separately.

None of those have seemed to work for me unless I missed something.

The problem you ran into probably is the changed and added bone weights between CBBE and Cosio.

Here's how I usually convert outfits to CosioHD:

First load the CosioHD project into Outfit Studio (yes, the naked body itself first).
Only as the second step the outfit is loaded in via the "Import -> From Nif" option, then delete the other body out of the project.

Since CosioHD has some changes to the bone weights compared to CBBE, you'll need to copy some bones. The source for copying bone weights is always the one marked as reference (i.e. the mesh written in green in the meshes window). If you followed the steps above, this should already be the CosioBaseHiPoly mesh.
The target is whatever you have clicked on in the meshes box. You can select multiple meshes with the usual windows controls (click top + shift click bottom to mark the two and everything in between, ctrl click to add the one clicked on to the actively selected).

Once you marked every mesh you want to change except the Cosio body click into the Bones tab. Here mark NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC L Clavicle, NPC L FrontThigh, NPC L RearThigh and the respective R versions, as well as Butt.
You can also either copy the clit and pussy related bone weights, or just delete them from the project, depending on your preference (Do not use the DEL key to try to delete bone weights, this will delete the currently selected meshes, which the undo button can't restore! Always use right click -> context menu to delete bones!)
After marking the bones, use "Shape -> Copy Selected Weights"

After that you can just re-do what you already discribed with the sliders (conform all, fine-tune each slider so it doesn't clip on 100%).
If it still clips after that during movement, you can either add some extra space between the skin and outfit in the offending spaces, or fine-tune the bone-weights themselves... which is a bit of a pain in the butt. If you click on a bone, you can use the preview scaling slider do see how this specific bone deforms the outfitl, which helps.

Oh and make sure you use the "Save Project As" option and replace the filenames, so you don't end up accidentally overwriting the CosioHD body.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:09 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

When reshaping the Bodyslide briefs, immediately below the Labia shape bottom, set the Groin Size to 100

On 6/4/2021 at 8:12 PM, Rylalei said:

Could someone please explain to me how I should set the bodyslide sliders to be able to use pregnancy mods? What are the values?

For the life of me I just can't seem to be able to make it work.

use the belly and big belly slider not pregnant slider ...Pregnancy in game does not use a slider it just makes the belly bone bigger

Edited by scivirus
On 6/5/2021 at 2:46 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

You should quote that to the person who asked the question, not me who quoted him... this way he won't get a notificaiton.

I appreciate both the responses. It worked and things are running well now. Thanks guys!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am still in the year of the lord 2021, two years after it first occured, still unable to figure out why this body replacer and only this one has a problem with the belly sinking into the body hmmm... Everything else works so it would be a shame to have to reinstall all clothing mods for a new one and all that jazz...

Anybody know what could cause it? Tried like four different xpmse32 skeletons over the years when I occasionally come back to LE to try to fix it. Weird since it just stopped working one day and never recovered, no idea what it could be because there is nothing overwriting either mods.

Edit: I am simply a mongrel, I have completely forgotten to test out other bodyslide presets, I only tested different weights (because they should be larger). For some reason not using such a large negative value on large-torso seems to have made it better. Changed from -60 to -40. The fix was apparently there all along.

Edited by Bakon
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 3:03 PM, BSAccount said:

I keep getting this weird bone structure issue when using Clams body. I've tried playing around with settings, changing load order, re-running FNIS, nothing I do seems to fix it. Any ideas?

ScreenShot29.bmp 5.93 MB · 6 downloads

make sure you are using the correct skeleton  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/

Edited by scivirus

Hello everyone i had a question in regards to the Red tutorial do i need to disable the esps in the load order to make a clean save because it says not to uninstall them.  By not uninstalling is it referring to COSIO or is it referring to COSIO and all your other mods? Also can we make a save through the console using the save command?  

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: managed to get it working

Edited by Zanzuki93
Figured out problem listed in the question
On 7/30/2021 at 5:19 AM, Zanzuki93 said:

Hello everyone i had a question in regards to the Red tutorial do i need to disable the esps in the load order to make a clean save because it says not to uninstall them.  By not uninstalling is it referring to COSIO or is it referring to COSIO and all your other mods? Also can we make a save through the console using the save command?  

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: managed to get it working

you need to disable the ESPS of Mods this will keep your save clean and any bugs that can cause your save to go corrupt ..the clean save will help reset your saves  after changing  removing or adding a mods especially those that adds textures and mesh >THey  can cause the game to crash because the Skyrim engine expects something else when loading  

11 hours ago, amazingman302 said:

Im having an issue downloading the files and not to even explain why the files cant be extracted? wtf am i doing wrong.

if you cant download is something with the servers .that's the First Error of that kind i seen .just wait a day  or so

Edited by scivirus
On 8/4/2021 at 3:24 PM, scivirus said:

you need to disable the ESPS of Mods this will keep your save clean and any bugs that can cause your save to go corrupt ..the clean save will help reset your saves  after changing  removing or adding a mods especially those that adds textures and mesh >THey  can cause the game to crash because the Skyrim engine expects something else when loading  

Thank you for the reply :D

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix the issue with black pussy? Everything else works perfectly, but when doing any kind of animations it's like a black hole. I haven't been able to figure this one out. I'd appreciate any help. It's almost like it's not loading the textures even though I've reinstalled it.

Edited by Styrkyr