4 hours ago, scivirus said:

ye nothing is running .it does see the hdtPhysicsExtensions dll but it is not running the xml at all .what  mod installer  do you use  ? run game again and swap to the naked body and a outfit several times and send me the log again

Whoops, that one's actually my fault. Here's an actual log below.

Just to give you more info, I normally install your mod through the All In One package:

I've never gotten hand collisions to ever work from there, so I came over here to do a re-install of your mod & see if that fixed the issue.

Thank you for helping me on this, I appreciate it.

hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, Tutzier13 said:

Whoops, that one's actually my fault. Here's an actual log below.

Just to give you more info, I normally install your mod through the All In One package:

I've never gotten hand collisions to ever work from there, so I came over here to do a re-install of your mod & see if that fixed the issue.

Thank you for helping me on this, I appreciate it.

hdtPhysicsExtensions.log 55.82 kB · 1 download

hmm  the log don't show  Anything wrong unless one of the XML  are overwrite by another mod check if there is any conflicting mods with Cosio .what mod installer do you use  ? also  do you no collision at  all even when naked  ?

36 minutes ago, scivirus said:

hmm  the log don't show  Anything wrong unless one of the XML  are overwrite by another mod check if there is any conflicting mods with Cosio .what mod installer do you use  ? also  do you no collision at  all even when naked  ?

Normally I use Vortex, but I've switched to manual for the last few ones such as Cosio. So I don't believe any other mod is replacing it's files, as I just installed it & overwrote everything but texture files. I'm using all of your XML files & yes, no collision while naked.

I included my load order below in case there are any conflicts you'd be aware of, although I'm not sure what would overwrite it due to Cosio not being a esp/esm.

loadorder.txt

2 hours ago, Tutzier13 said:

Normally I use Vortex, but I've switched to manual for the last few ones such as Cosio. So I don't believe any other mod is replacing it's files, as I just installed it & overwrote everything but texture files. I'm using all of your XML files & yes, no collision while naked.

I included my load order below in case there are any conflicts you'd be aware of, although I'm not sure what would overwrite it due to Cosio not being a esp/esm.

loadorder.txt 5.97 kB · 0 downloads

ye thats the plugin load order it will not effect Cosio as it has no esp  but its help ful . ..the it might be that you Physics engine  is broken .Make a new campaign  but with all the plugins disable go up to where you get you binds cut  and then save the game ...that Save is called a Clean Save  ...then  enable the plugins again and load teh clean save  ..then load the Broken Save after that .Keep that Clean save incase Skyrim crashes  when loading a Save  .changing a mod that changes Mesh Textures and Animations can break a save . .also i see you use KS Hairdos - HDT did you get the  KS Hairdos - HDT  BBP FIX patch  ..........

........ OH Remove HDT Havok  Object  ..you don't need it  that might disable your  collision too  ....i see you have some SMP  mods too like [COCO] 2B Wedding Outfit ..it can work but you need to use HDT on on the Body as normal and the rest can be SMP ..i have tested  it does work but if any of them, use the Breast bones it will Kill collision  ...i might have a SMP option in the future soon as i find a easy way to  convert Current Cosio armor to it .the HDT log will not register that you switched to SMP outfit  

Edited by scivirus
4 hours ago, scivirus said:

ye thats the plugin load order it will not effect Cosio as it has no esp  but its help ful . ..the it might be that you Physics engine  is broken .Make a new campaign  but with all the plugins disable go up to where you get you binds cut  and then save the game ...that Save is called a Clean Save  ...then  enable the plugins again and load teh clean save  ..then load the Broken Save after that .Keep that Clean save incase Skyrim crashes  when loading a Save  .changing a mod that changes Mesh Textures and Animations can break a save . .also i see you use KS Hairdos - HDT did you get the  KS Hairdos - HDT  BBP FIX patch  ..........

........ OH Remove HDT Havok  Object  ..you don't need it  that might disable your  collision too  ....i see you have some SMP  mods too like [COCO] 2B Wedding Outfit ..it can work but you need to use HDT on on the Body as normal and the rest can be SMP ..i have tested  it does work but if any of them, use the Breast bones it will Kill collision  ...i might have a SMP option in the future soon as i find a easy way to  convert Current Cosio armor to it .the HDT log will not register that you switched to SMP outfit  

Ok, so I did as you said.

1st: I uninstalled HDT Havok.

2nd: I installed the HDT BBP hair patch (Didn't realize there was a patch for it.)

3rd: I disabled all plugins & started a new game.

4th: I made a clean save after getting my hands cut & loaded my other save.

Still no collision. I tested it on both the clean save + my broken save, no collision.

Let me know if there's anything else I can try, or if something else is messing it up.

Edited by Guest
10 hours ago, Tutzier13 said:

Ok, so I did as you said.

1st: I uninstalled HDT Havok.

2nd: I installed the HDT BBP hair patch (Didn't realize there was a patch for it.)

3rd: I disabled all plugins & started a new game.

4th: I made a clean save after getting my hands cut & loaded my other save.

Still no collision. I tested it on both the clean save + my broken save, no collision.

Let me know if there's anything else I can try, or if something else is messing it up.

ok send me a screen shot when naked in game i need to confirm something ...also send the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in Data\SKSE\Plugins 

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

ok send me a screen shot when naked in game i need to confirm something ...also send the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in Data\SKSE\Plugins 

Done!

Let me know if you need a different angle &/or anything else.

20211001081543_1.jpg

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Edited by Guest
6 hours ago, Tutzier13 said:

Done!

Let me know if you need a different angle &/or anything else.

20211001081543_1.jpg

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml 69.82 kB · 0 downloads

ok so that XML is not CosioHD its set to have basic Physics but  no collision ..so it was overwritten by something else .Recommend reinstalling CosioHD make sure it is set to After on Vortex  .i also don't recognize the Textures 

6 minutes ago, scivirus said:

ok so that XML is not CosioHD its set to have basic Physics but  no collision ..so it was overwritten by something else .Recommend reinstalling CosioHD make sure it is set to After on Vortex  .i also don't recognize the Textures 

I may be mistaken, but isn't CosioHD a high poly body? Regardless, I will give it a try!

The texture is Leyenda Skin, probably my fav skin replacer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73512/

Edited by Guest
47 minutes ago, scivirus said:

Ok, so here's what I did:

1. Reinstalled Cosio Full Physics with MO, overwriting everything.

2. Went in game, tested it & no collision.

3. Installed CosioHD body (High Poly)

4. Went in game, tested it & no collision.

I then went to bodyslide & saw I had a new option called CosioHD.

5. Built the CosioHD body + Hands & Feet.

6. Went in game, still no collision.

7. Tried replacing the Skse files from FullHDT -> FullHDold to see if that did anything. No collision.

Let me know if I missed something here! This is what it looks like in game tho:

20211001153422_1.jpg

On 9/30/2021 at 6:56 AM, scivirus said:

ok so you need to open CosioHD Project first then add the outfit project after  not the other way around .Open a second outfit studio then data in the Save as over to the CosioHD one but with a new name  i made a tutorial on this on the main page this method is very reliable never failed me yet  there video should make more sense i Hope ..if you open teh project firs then it will use its own Root Node and not Cosio and will not Copy the Nifstrings  ..you can add them manually later but why waist time 

there should be no Nifstring on teh footware .

CBBE HDT body (outfit) without footwear =  collision works .The cbbe outfit has a Nifstring to to trigger is own XML its has the same name as the one for CosioHD its like standard name we use  ..But the Cbbe body uses an Older BBP setup and Cosio uses TBBP setup  ..basically more bones in the breast .. ..including other  bones like Thigh and collision on the arms

Step 1 .open oufit Studio in body slide Load the project you want to convert .

Step 2 .click on File then Save as

Step 3 .Write down or copy the Output File name and Output Data path .

Step 4 . Open a new outfit studio and load  project CosioHD ..you can keep the other Outfit studio with the original project open to use as reference .You can no go to Save as  enter  a new name ..and press TO PROJECT  Button ..this will  create a new Folder  and copy the mesh  and slider date to that folder ..this is important or it will overwrite Cosiohd files .and then press save

Step 5 .go to File  Add Project and load the outfit you want to convert ..this will add the all the mesh from that project to Cosio HD .all slider should still function ass before  expect if it added a mesh with the same names ....if it is an out fit with slot 32  it should also add the Base shape or Naked body  from the original project ..you may delete it.

Step 6 .in the Meshes Tab press and Hold CTRL +SHIFT + C this should now conform all sliders from the selected reference shape that is highlighted in Green.>If you select the the new mesh  and go through each slider ,using the pencil icon next to the sliders ,you can see mesh will clip through  and use the increase and decrease brush tools to . it is best to test it in game while editing by using Windows mode  .and going to a the test room by using the concole code "COC QASMOKE" ..unequiping  and equipping the out fit in game will replace  it .

Step 7 .CosioHD has Vastly different Weights then on the other Body replacers Even CBBE the Cosio was originally Based one. in The Meshes Tab go to each mesh  of the out fit and right click on them them  and select copy all Bones weights this will copy all the bone weights and bones to the outfit mesh selected ..you can copy a single bones by using COPY selected weights if needed ..if the outfit has weigh that CosioHD does not have like Skirt bones they will not be replaced and will remain intact .it is best not to change them ..you can select a single bone in the Bones Tab and you can do fine tuning in the Bones Tab you may need to add or remove weights .test  in game  .

Step 8 .Holding Alt will remove  weights  .Holding Shift  will try to smooth out the weight but trying to  Balance the Values ."THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR DETAIL WORK ..this applies to sliders as well.

Step 9.If the outfit is not a Slot 32 it does not need the Base Shape or naked Body "AKA CosioBaseHipoly" then goto save as and untick "copy reference shape into output "..you need to do this or will double Baseshapes in the game ...Look in to the partitions Tab to see what slot it is . ..you can comeback to the outfit and Add  project CosioHD to do updates or refinements .

each outfit will are unique and will use different techniques  to fit CosioHD and will require some time and Patience .it not hard to learn  once you know the basics ...

Cosio has 3 Nifstrings 

Im such an idiot not even bothered checking whether the nifstring is there or not... ok problem solved thx @scivirus im very sure i've encounter this problem few years ago but kinda forget these things...

image.png.274b2e6d5edec0d4c171abe063ad2a3b.png

Edited by CuriousGuy01
On 10/2/2021 at 12:54 AM, Tutzier13 said:

Ok, so here's what I did:

1. Reinstalled Cosio Full Physics with MO, overwriting everything.

2. Went in game, tested it & no collision.

3. Installed CosioHD body (High Poly)

4. Went in game, tested it & no collision.

I then went to bodyslide & saw I had a new option called CosioHD.

5. Built the CosioHD body + Hands & Feet.

6. Went in game, still no collision.

7. Tried replacing the Skse files from FullHDT -> FullHDold to see if that did anything. No collision.

Let me know if I missed something here! This is what it looks like in game tho:

20211001153422_1.jpg

i am pretty sure its MO screwing around ..why i don't use it 

I am using CosioHD with MO and it works perfectly, so I'm pretty confident it's not MO itself that's the issue.

Did you only look at the mod side or also the plugins?

"RaceMenuMofphsCOS.esp" must also have a higher priority than any other race menu related morph plugin or it can have some weird effects.

23 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I am using CosioHD with MO and it works perfectly, so I'm pretty confident it's not MO itself that's the issue.

Did you only look at the mod side or also the plugins?

"RaceMenuMofphsCOS.esp" must also have a higher priority than any other race menu related morph plugin or it can have some weird effects.

the Problem  Tutzier13 has Mo is not installing the  XMl files in correct place or link to it . He is getting the WRONG XML .i don't blame him either  ..CosioHD is Simple  and EASy  not  special or complicated to do  ..you CANNOT screw UP it has no Scripts so PLugin Load order will not do anything  ..only mods required or the mod Installer   can brake your game  ..He has the correct mesh now but it  still not using the correct XML hence no collision  .MO makes it unnecessary compacted  with using Virtual folders  ...been Using NNM and not Vortex For yeAR   nEVER let me down once  .simple to use lets you know what's going on and complicated  file structure  

Edited by scivirus
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm having a problem with especially big schlongs and I was wondering if that is just how it is because of their size or if this behaviour is something that can be fixed.
The gif turned out somewhat slow but you still get the idea I think.

Spoiler

1516961596_2021-11-1020-21-54.gif

Edited by Buggzz
On 11/11/2021 at 11:38 AM, Hannibal139 said:

how do i convert stockings (non high heel type) and sleeves?? whenever i do, they clip in game badly especially at feet or hands. i do merge sliders and sh!t but nothing works. i would like to know about high heels ones too

outfit studio version- latest

merge slider are based on Cbbe not CosioHD ...i made a tutorial in the main page ....open CosioHD project in OS  then use ADD project on teh  stockings or outfit  ..if they are longer then the legs and with no shoes then you need to add  Cosio Feet aswell ..and set its a reference first copy its weighs  ..then set CosioBaseHiPoly  back as reference then copy sliders and weights .keep default settings  ...save as a unique name and folder and make sure output folder is the same as original project

13 hours ago, scivirus said:

merge slider are based on Cbbe not CosioHD ...i made a tutorial in the main page ....open CosioHD project in OS  then use ADD project on teh  stockings or outfit  ..if they are longer then the legs and with no shoes then you need to add  Cosio Feet aswell ..and set its a reference first copy its weighs  ..then set CosioBaseHiPoly  back as reference then copy sliders and weights .keep default settings  ...save as a unique name and folder and make sure output folder is the same as original project

thank you for help bro but it turns out the fault was at my end. i had left morphs option in bodyslide unchecked for unknown reason. i have no clue when i did that maybe updating it could be the reason. i use default zero slider preset and clipping is barely noticeable to me in game since stockings and sleeves do not replace the body mesh or baseshape in game as they are assigned to different slots rather than slot 32 and when i was trying them in game i wasn't equipping the  torso part with them but when i did other day the clipping wasn't there anymore. i was kinda confused first but then i looked into the mesh folders of those clipping stockings and saw there were no morphs/tri files present in the folder and there i knew what the problem was  lol.

i wasn't aware of  merge sliders compatibility in outfit studio so thank you very much for clarifying that as well.

and thanks 10 million times for the amazing cosiohd :)

p.s out of curiosity would you ever consider to make it a smp body??

2 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

thank you for help bro but it turns out the fault was at my end. i had left morphs option in bodyslide unchecked for unknown reason. i have no clue when i did that maybe updating it could be the reason. i use default zero slider preset and clipping is barely noticeable to me in game since stockings and sleeves do not replace the body mesh or baseshape in game as they are assigned to different slots rather than slot 32 and when i was trying them in game i wasn't equipping the  torso part with them but when i did other day the clipping wasn't there anymore. i was kinda confused first but then i looked into the mesh folders of those clipping stockings and saw there were no morphs/tri files present in the folder and there i knew what the problem was  lol.

i wasn't aware of  merge sliders compatibility in outfit studio so thank you very much for clarifying that as well.

and thanks 10 million times for the amazing cosiohd :)

p.s out of curiosity would you ever consider to make it a smp body??

i am working on SMP model but not for this current mesh .it will be a completely new  body currently im stuck on texture as i have to make  new once from scratch for all races including Beast races .i am trying to move away from CBBE based assist to get it to no Skyrim SE and others as any of my work gets Deleted if i release it on those platforms other then Skyrim LE 

35 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i am working on SMP model but not for this current mesh .it will be a completely new  body currently im stuck on texture as i have to make  new once from scratch for all races including Beast races .

Great!!! That is good to know :)

35 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i am trying to move away from CBBE based assist to get it to no Skyrim SE and others as any of my work gets Deleted if i release it on those platforms other then Skyrim LE 

That sucks ?

On 11/22/2021 at 7:30 AM, Talsar said:

no... Its an LE mod. it's on the LE page of Nexus. and I have used it.

there is a "cosio resource textures.rar" file in download section  ..for Gimp  i believe .its been a while  you can just  import  vag texture to the diamond  .. make sure  when you import not to  import mip maps  ..but export with mip maps on  

Edited by scivirus