23 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

Just as one person's opinion, I've enjoyed using COS Body, COSIO and COSIOHD, and of the 3 I really liked the COS Body best in that the pussy looked sexiest to me.  I like the "winged / spread" inner lips look. The only other place I've found that look is with the UUNPVaginaN (COAN) body, so I use COS Body for my CBBE based followers, and UUNPVaginaN for my UUNP followers.  Will there be sliders to make the new COSIO Body have "winged" inner lips?  Thanks for the great mod, used it (and still do) on my LE build, and can't wait to have it available for SSE (both CBBE and BHUNP just don't look half as good as the COS Body with regard to the pussy lips).  Cheers!

YES of course ..it will have all the Original Cosio sliders and some new one's ..just no Cbbe Slider .....some slider will still have the same functions like Breast size and so on but will be Cosio 100% 

UV wrapping complete .used Argonian textures because it uses the most space ....NOTE this does not mean CBBE textures will work .... not even close ..this project is indented not to use any CBBE assets what so ever ..so sry your favorite textures and will not work.. Some tattoos might ..its the only way i can get it on Skyrim SE or it will get

unknown.png

UV wrap for some part of the Vag that will have its separate model for more detail and functions that the new body will have ..This might change after testing

unknown.png

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Will you also make textures for the head, hands and feet to make sure there won't be any seams or differences?

If yes, could you also make angled feet for putting into high-heels meshes?

ye ill have to make texture for feet hands and head  for Human and both beast  ..including tales ..the  angled feet models will come from the outfits in question  .as long as they set to vanilla seems it should be ok so that will depend on the author of the outfit as it should be ..they al supposed to be set to the vanilla seems

started with sculpting ...textures will have different variations ,but i'am starting with a Muscled body first to serve as a Template to get the basic shape correct for other textures and for beast skins

unknown.png

unknown.png

this is Supper Fun and Much easier then i thought

On 2/22/2021 at 6:01 PM, scivirus said:

YES of course ..it will have all the Original Cosio sliders and some new one's ..just no Cbbe Slider .....some slider will still have the same functions like Breast size and so on but will be Cosio 100% 

Just to be clear, I don't think it was sliders that made the COS Body pussy lips look so good to me, it was more the model itself.  Here's is a picture of it to show what I mean by the "winged" lips.  You can't get that look with COSIO or COSIOHD (or CBBE, or UUNP Special, etc.).

Spoiler

1759566011_enb2020_08_1120_19_48_23.thumb.jpg.fc536fd0bcfd20304f597413a6c1f67b.jpg

Hi,

Is there a CBBE version of vanilla armor that is able to support pregnancy?

I tested Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65831 but alas, it doesn't work very well for the belly.

It seems that there is the same problem for Remodeled Armor : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259?tab=posts

I also tried PSVAC, but, I don't know why, the breasts bug and glitch (it looks like they are shaking all the time very fast). It only does it with vanilla clothes, not when the character is naked.

For those who use a pregnancy mod, how do you do it?

2 hours ago, JeanKatana said:

Hi,

Is there a CBBE version of vanilla armor that is able to support pregnancy?

I tested Vanilla Outfits Bodyslided: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65831 but alas, it doesn't work very well for the belly.

It seems that there is the same problem for Remodeled Armor : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259?tab=posts

I also tried PSVAC, but, I don't know why, the breasts bug and glitch (it looks like they are shaking all the time very fast). It only does it with vanilla clothes, not when the character is naked.

For those who use a pregnancy mod, how do you do it?

try limiting you frame rate to 35 FPS ..also there is a remodeled armor that was converted to Cosio  

still need original ...Vanilla  does not have belly bones  that s why they will not work  ..Last try adding  slightly bigger belly in bodyslide on CosioHD ..some pregnancy mods needs a little help it will works as a multipliers ..use small amounts 

On 3/11/2021 at 11:14 PM, bruh123469 said:

Does the collisions also work with more nasty critters slal edition?

its should Slal is just animation .....Collision will be effected by the position of the animation  ..rest is physics and some creatures simple will not work because the size or animation or a combo of both

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to use this but it doesn't really have much outfit options 

How can i convert cbbe clothes to this so i don't end up with neck seams ?

9 minutes ago, hahahathisisawesome said:

If I download this, will it be compatible with the A-I-O HDT Vagina mod that contains this mod. Or will it override it/ have problems?

If your talking about HeroedeLeyenda all in one animated pussy, then yes. 

Thats the one I had first. The same mod.

What I do is use this Mod, and then run The all in one, but skip the body installation at the beginning. So I can use the Leyenda Skin.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:42 PM, shiftdelete99 said:

I really want to use this but it doesn't really have much outfit options 

How can i convert cbbe clothes to this so i don't end up with neck seams ?

All I use is CBBE clothing with this mod. Its based on the CBBE body. Shouldn't have neck seams at all.

On 4/3/2021 at 4:35 PM, Terrafide said:

All I use is CBBE clothing with this mod. Its based on the CBBE body. Shouldn't have neck seams at all.

Yeah sorry about i was having problem with this particular mod