On 4/30/2022 at 11:18 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I seem to have shot myself in the foot, so to speak.  I decided on a whim to try COSIO out, so I uninstalled the AIO I had been using, uninstalled Bounce and Jiggles HDT files, installed COSIO, installed Demoniac and the COSIO patch for it.  Ran Bodyslide on just the naked body (CosioHD with preset Cosio), ran FNIS though not sure why that was suggested, and tried to load my game.  When it doesn't crash (which is most of the time), the player is completely invisible, both when clothed and naked.  I started a new game to see if it worked there, and it sorta does but the body looks weird and there's no HDT.  I'm guessing my existing game is shot; I'm not adverse to start a new run but it still not working right there either.  What did I miss?

Edit:  Trying to just make a new character isn't quite working either, because when I try to change her hair to one of the HDT styles, it crashes.  

Edit2:  Hmm, might have gotten the new game working.  I was going through my modlist and saw there were a couple other Bounce & JIggles mods that I missed, and somehow HDT PE itself got disabled.  Now the new game works and has physics and doesn't crash.  Phew.

good man /Or Lady ..make sure you have BUILD MORPHS are ticked every time for anything in bodyslide ..making a new character save with no mods active helps a ton with crashing games  .Load the Clean  save then the broken save when starting the game

Hi there,

I love this mod and finally got everything working, just one thing I can't seem to fix is the ankle and wrist seams, in bodyslide Outfit/Body CosioHD is selected, in the preset I use a CosioCustom Preset, when building I have the meshes box ticked and in the group filter everyting ticked,  first I run batch build and select all, a popup comes that questions what Output set I want, there I leave it on CosioHD,  CBBE Hands and Feet, if I choose anything else the hands will be warped below a NPC. after that build FNIS and run the game.

No problems with HDT only the ankle and wrist gap, I suspect that the mistake I make is int Output Set I have choosen but whatever I choose it does not help.

Is there anybody that can help with this, I have searched this thread and Googled myself silly, and I know there are more people having this problem, but all the suggested solutions won't work. 

Thanks in advance,

Mykab

Hi again. I've just been checking this thread daily to see if there's any progress, I don't want to waste your time and take you away from your work. But I have a new question.

I'm a noob trying to learn. I recently downloaded a follower mod with 7 followers and went into the files and started changing things so I can learn how stuff works. On one follower I put in your body mesh and the boobs stretched over her head. Is that a conflict with the skeleton that the mod is using?

8 hours ago, Reefor said:

Hi again. I've just been checking this thread daily to see if there's any progress, I don't want to waste your time and take you away from your work. But I have a new question.

I'm a noob trying to learn. I recently downloaded a follower mod with 7 followers and went into the files and started changing things so I can learn how stuff works. On one follower I put in your body mesh and the boobs stretched over her head. Is that a conflict with the skeleton that the mod is using?

ye very possible custom NPC's have there own Skeleton or might have a there own  Physics XML running  conflicting with Cosiohd 

Yeah, most NPCs & Followers have their own skeleton. I've also tried swapping the skeletons with minimal results. The only body mesh that works every time is an old one that I found that works in AE but has no physics. I just wish I had a way to modify it since it wont show up in bodyslie.

18 hours ago, Reefor said:

Yeah, most NPCs & Followers have their own skeleton. I've also tried swapping the skeletons with minimal results. The only body mesh that works every time is an old one that I found that works in AE but has no physics. I just wish I had a way to modify it since it wont show up in bodyslie.

you can  .if the mod has a Lose Version like Sofia https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527 ..all you have to do is copy textures and mesh used in this case Cosiohd in the folder of the  NPC mod including tri files .if you made mayor changes you bodyside setting then you have to copy them again after you made a build .don't replace the head mesh and tri files though ..you can replace head textures but it will change the Npc look ..if you have a NPC that has something like Dragon  legs or something will never work that will require mayor  editing with several apps and some skill with 3d editors and  ..if the  NPC uses a BSA file  it means its been compressed to a different format ..you can edit ESM for the mod with creativekit  to use teh vanilla folder instead but that can mess up the head textures .But if its uses a different Skeleton for a reason like Dragon WING of a custom bone then it might break the NPC if you replace the mesh 

Edited by scivirus
6 hours ago, scivirus said:

you can  .if the mod has a Lose Version like Sofia https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527 ..all you have to do is copy textures and mesh used in this case Cosiohd in the folder of the  NPC mod including tri files .if you made mayor changes you bodyside setting then you have to copy them again after you made a build .don't replace the head mesh and tri files though ..you can replace head textures but it will change the Npc look ..if you have a NPC that has something like Dragon  legs or something will never work that will require mayor  editing with several apps and some skill with 3d editors and  ..if the  NPC uses a BSA file  it means its been compressed to a different format ..you can edit ESM for the mod with creativekit  to use teh vanilla folder instead but that can mess up the head textures .But if its uses a different Skeleton for a reason like Dragon WING of a custom bone then it might break the NPC if you replace the mesh 

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.

What I meant is that I can't get the old body meshes I found into body slide, they're missing the files to get them there. OSD files I think, but I'm really not sure. I'm not even close to being knowledgeable enough to figure it out.

Most of the time the Clams, Cosio, & CBBE body meshes won't work when I try to swap them in but the older meshes work all the time. I think many of the NPCs/Followers I'm messing with are LE. I guess I have to concentrate on looking for SE or AE NPCs/Followers to mess with.

I did find a skeleton yesterday that helps when I swap in Clams, Cosio, and/or CBBE body meshes. Now I have to figure out why this skeleton works better than others :)

Anyway, that's what I meant when I said I wish I had a way to modify the body meshes. I meant the old body meshes that won't show up in body slide because they're missing the proper files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Hmm generated COSIO HD and now the body is all spikey!?

i think thats a tri file problem.. make sure cbbe morphs  in game in Showracemenu are set to zero .some times  you just need to restart the game

19 minutes ago, Reefor said:

Nice Texture, does this mean you're one step closer to the new mesh? :)

When you're getting ready for release, please make a version with no boobie shadows. I hate boobie shadows, they always look weird to me.

no sorry  some one else  made those  i just shared it to get him/her  some hits  .but ye i hear you on the boobie shadows ..im learning procedural techniques for blender sculpting textures is just no working .and i tend to forget what i have learned because i don't get  much time to work on it  

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

i think thats a tri file problem.. make sure cbbe morphs  in game in Showracemenu are set to zero .some times  you just need to restart the game

Hmm.. I always though that Cosio's RM morphs were complimentary to CBBE Race Menu Morphs esp?

For Yeeeaaars, lol I've used both, with the CBBE morphs making up the bulk of settings, like breast size, ect.
This would explain why a charatcer upgraded to Cosio 5.7 and now they're spikey... the damn CBBE morphs!

21 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Hmm.. I always though that Cosio's RM morphs were complimentary to CBBE Race Menu Morphs esp?

For Yeeeaaars, lol I've used both, with the CBBE morphs making up the bulk of settings, like breast size, ect.
This would explain why a charatcer upgraded to Cosio 5.7 and now they're spikey... the damn CBBE morphs!

Sorry i was not clear .You can still use them set cbbe and Cosio morphs to zero in showracemenu then make the bodyslide build again then try again..Its related to that 5.7 has a different poly count then older versions .i think

Edited by scivirus
On 5/29/2022 at 3:12 PM, scivirus said:

no sorry  some one else  made those  i just shared it to get him/her  some hits  .but ye i hear you on the boobie shadows ..im learning procedural techniques for blender sculpting textures is just no working .and i tend to forget what i have learned because i don't get  much time to work on it  

Well darn, I was getting all excited. lol
I'll just have to be patient :)

I don't want to take you away from your work for too long, but I have to ask 3 questions.

I found a VJ .dds in a body set called Vera so I looked at the meshes for the first time to try to figure out the textures.
The only full texture set I found was in CBBE.
In the Cosio & Clams mesh I couldn't find a shader set to assign the VJ texture to. This confuses the hell out of me.
So the difference in the look between CBBE & Cosio/Clams is in the mesh then, not the texture, right?
How can your mesh not have a VJ texture assigned and still show a texture in-game?
Do you know if there are any other full VJ texture sets out there?

UPDATE
There are only a few other VJ Textures out there and they all pretty much look the same. And none will help the penetration look more realistic, it's all in the mesh. I'll just have to wait for you to work your magic.

Edited by Reefor
21 hours ago, Reefor said:

I don't want to take you away from your work for too long, but I have to ask 3 questions.

I found a VJ .dds in a body set called Vera so I looked at the meshes for the first time to try to figure out the textures.
The only full texture set I found was in CBBE.
In the Cosio & Clams mesh I couldn't find a shader set to assign the VJ texture to. This confuses the hell out of me.
So the difference in the look between CBBE & Cosio/Clams is in the mesh then, not the texture, right?
How can your mesh not have a VJ texture assigned and still show a texture in-game?
Do you know if there are any other full VJ texture sets out there?

UPDATE
There are only a few other VJ Textures out there and they all pretty much look the same. And none will help the penetration look more realistic, it's all in the mesh. I'll just have to wait for you to work your magic.

CosioHd is essentially a Modified Cbbe Body it does have a different Poly count not just because of the VJ mesh but to make it a bit smoother too but its UV Map are identical that's why Cbbe textures will work but need to add Vj textures  at a specific area they inside of the Vj has its own added UV map .at the time i used Cbbe as platform because it was easy at many out fit for it and yes their are a few textures that support Cosio .don't have a list though ..i let the modders have their own spin on it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 7:17 PM, sundaysmile said:

Hi, thank you very much for the amazing mod. 

I have an issue, i do not see any physics on the female body. Boobs should be bouncing around when the character is moving right?

Ps. Iam new to Skyrim modding!

I would appreciate some advice

Thank you. 

make sure you got the correct body in game .Make sure you got you build  CosioHD in Bodyslide .there is a hdtPhysicsExtensions.log file in teh Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins folder it could tell me more .also if possible can send me a list   or screen shot of what mods you got installed 

Edited by scivirus
9 hours ago, scivirus said:

make sure you got the correct body in game .Make sure you got you build  CosioHD in Bodyslide .there is a hdtPhysicsExtensions.log file in teh Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins folder it could tell me more

I greatly appreciate for your time! 

The hdtPhysicsExtensions.log file shows:

[06/16/22 00:02:10]INFO: Queue OK
[06/16/22 00:02:10]INFO: System run with 12 threads
[06/16/22 00:02:10]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[06/16/22 00:02:10]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[06/16/22 00:02:32]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/16/22 00:02:32]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/16/22 00:05:38]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[06/16/22 00:05:38]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[06/16/22 00:05:38]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[06/16/22 00:06:08]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[06/16/22 00:06:08]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[06/16/22 00:06:08]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I have tried your method that is highlighted in red on the mod description, but it did not work. 

I have built the CosioHD in Bodyslide, i followed your instruction on the description of the mod. I see the Cosio morph option in game.

i also see nudity but without the physics. 

Thank you very much for your kind attention. I really want to enjoy your mod! 

21 hours ago, sundaysmile said:

I greatly appreciate for your time! 

The hdtPhysicsExtensions.log file shows:

[06/16/22 00:02:10]INFO: Queue OK
[06/16/22 00:02:10]INFO: System run with 12 threads
[06/16/22 00:02:10]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[06/16/22 00:02:10]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[06/16/22 00:02:32]INFO: Cell changed...
[06/16/22 00:02:32]INFO: Add character 00000014
[06/16/22 00:05:38]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[06/16/22 00:05:38]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[06/16/22 00:05:38]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[06/16/22 00:06:08]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[06/16/22 00:06:08]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml
[06/16/22 00:06:08]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I have tried your method that is highlighted in red on the mod description, but it did not work. 

I have built the CosioHD in Bodyslide, i followed your instruction on the description of the mod. I see the Cosio morph option in game.

i also see nudity but without the physics. 

Thank you very much for your kind attention. I really want to enjoy your mod! 

ok so that indicates the body is correct so we need to look at  the HDT Physics  make sure its this version  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996 

I have a weird problem. I started skyrim back up and made a new save. I was quicksaving every few changes in charater creation but at some point loading a save, the CBBE morph breast slider suddenly inverted (specifically "Breasts"). now small is on the right and big is on the left .I'm using morphology and soul gem oven and i'm not sure how those might be affected. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Edited by jesterbrown
3 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

I have a weird problem. I started skyrim back up and made a new save. I was quicksaving every few changes in charater creation but at some point loading a save, the CBBE morph breast slider suddenly inverted (specifically "Breasts"). now small is on the right and big is on the left .I'm using morphology and soul gem oven and i'm not sure how those might be affected. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

quick saves are bad  ...try  loading a older HARD save before changes and then load latest  ..some data transfers to quick saves and can corrupt  it  ..Fallout has the same problem