On 12/29/2020 at 10:01 PM, zwolf72112 said:

Hey so I am having this same issue more or less. I tried this fix but nothing changed. I will note that when I go into bodyslide and generate hand meshes using the normal cbbe file the hands are where they are supposed to be. But there's a mismatch of course. Any suggestions?

Into Bodyslide outfit/body import COSIO Hands 

Into Bodyslide /preset import you favorite Bodymorph with HDT Physics.

Active Build morph , Build all nif .

The imported Preset must be the same for all parts (body, hands, feet)

Launch FNIS , Test with a new game

EDIT 

If that does not solve, then either you have forgotten some dependencies, or you have to redo the installation order (not the Load Order)

This a correct installation Order . You can also find it on the first page of this Thread

Spoiler

SKSE
FNIS
SkyUi
Uiextensions
SexLab Framework
SOS (Scholongs 3.00)
Caliente Beautiful Body Edition (CBBE)
Bodyslide and outfit studio
XP32MSE (overwrite where required)
HDT Physics extentions (overwrite where required)
COSIO (overwrite where required)
Launch FNIS Test with a new  game
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

SexLabTools 3.00
SexLab Aroused
More nasty critters
Hentai Creatures (optional)
Creature Framework
JContainers
SexLab Animation Loader
MatchMaker (optional)
FNIS Creature pack 1.6

Launch FNIS . Test  with a new game

I suggest these two combinations

COSIO + ZEROED CBBE COSIO

Spoiler

ZeroEd.jpg.8c13668b44fbb645960b77771eb3b57f.jpg

COSIO+CBBE TYRANDE (NUDE)

Spoiler

Tyrande.jpg.31c6e5926734584ca34a7daba60170ce.jpg

Copy this to file into Skyrim Data/Caliente Tools/Bodyslide/Slider Preset 

-Zeroed CBBE Cosio-.xml

CBBE Tyrande (nude).xml

On 12/30/2020 at 8:28 PM, MadameRed said:

Search keeps giving me an error, so I'm curious - will there ever be a SSE port for this mod? It's honestly too essential for me to play without it.

No not on current body . Cbbe crew  will not give me Permission and will delete any Cosio on SSE as they done before .nothing  stops you to try it your self though

Spoiler

2. Trying to use different HDT config for collisions. I tried NCK30 HDT files. They pass the tests but unfortunately, the collisions are unstable there. Perhaps I did not set it up 100% correct because I bet I can't just use those files over the Cosio setup (this is exactly what I did - just used Cosio setup as is and then overwrote the HDT filed with NCK30 ones).

Collisions would be wrong for the following reasons.

1. They are set up to my Body. With another body, weight paints are different. That makes a whole lot of a difference.

2. You can of course copy all my weights to the body You want using Outfit Studio.

3. The Schlong size has to be exactly right to get the collisions right. Too thick or too long and the butt/breasts are pushed in. Same with a small schlong there will be little collision.

4. If the body in question has a drastically different shape then there will be issues as well.

I spent literally years setting these files up for my body. A slight deviation will give very different results. HDT is not Plug and Play.

Also I assume it is HDT PE we are talking about. Because if it's SMP then the files won't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have a problem with sos and you see in sex mode at changing animation or position the dick just get bent and the littlefucker won't get straight afterward... I searched the google even went to a doctor but that didn't help I was hope that you could help me. if you can't then i will be praying for you...?

On 1/21/2021 at 11:48 PM, Nylix said:

Where do I install the patch files? I'm using MO2. Whenever I try to install the patch files for Fair Skin Complexion I get the "The content of <data> does not look vaild."

try unzipping the patch and zip it again and import the new zip

On 1/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, Nylix said:

Where do I install the patch files? I'm using MO2. Whenever I try to install the patch files for Fair Skin Complexion I get the "The content of <data> does not look vaild."

I think that's just MO2 saying there isn't any esp or meshes folder present in the mod (which there shouldn't be since its just a patch for a texture file).  just right click on the mod in the left pane and click on "ignore missing data".  then just make sure it is overwriting the original Fair Skin mod in the left pane and you are good to go.

Hello, I watched the tutorial video on how making armor conversion from CBBE to COSIO and it work great, however I have a little issue that I can't seem to fix. When I try to convert an armor with SMP physics to Cosio the physics stop working, and I can't make it work by tweaking the nif file like you would do for an HDT armor. Anybody know what to do ? At least an idea ? I think it has something to do with the nif file or the bone weight in outfit studio but I'm not sure, and I can't find answer on the internet, Thanks.

On 1/26/2021 at 5:51 PM, CaptainR7x said:

Hello, I watched the tutorial video on how making armor conversion from CBBE to COSIO and it work great, however I have a little issue that I can't seem to fix. When I try to convert an armor with SMP physics to Cosio the physics stop working, and I can't make it work by tweaking the nif file like you would do for an HDT armor. Anybody know what to do ? At least an idea ? I think it has something to do with the nif file or the bone weight in outfit studio but I'm not sure, and I can't find answer on the internet, Thanks.

the stings data will be over written by the CodioHD reference you can add it manually  ..but i don't think you can run both HDT and SMP on the same outfit 

On 1/25/2021 at 10:31 PM, Phosphoribosyl said:

I think that's just MO2 saying there isn't any esp or meshes folder present in the mod (which there shouldn't be since its just a patch for a texture file).  just right click on the mod in the left pane and click on "ignore missing data".  then just make sure it is overwriting the original Fair Skin mod in the left pane and you are good to go.

MO2 will recognize if there are any files in places they are usable in, regardless if there's a esp file or not. If there is even a single file in a place where the game can use it, MO will not complain.

So if you have a dds in the texture folder, MO2 will recognize it as a "proper mod" so to say.

If it complains, you have to make sure the filepath is correct. The folder of the mod itself IS the data folder.

So files that would usually have the path ...Skyrim\data\meshes\actor... must be in ...<ModOrganizer>\mods\<modname>\meshes\actor...  .

If the Mod has a data folder in it's mod folder like mods\<modname>\data\textures, you'll have to copy the contents of the data folder into the <modname> folder for them to work and then best delete the now empty data folder.

The same goes for mods that have their own modname inside the mod folder. For example if you have the structure <ModOrganizer>\mods\CLAMS Patch\CLAMS Fair Skin\textures. In this case you either need to copy CLAMS Fair Skin into the mods folder or copy the textures folder into the CLAMS Patch folder and delete the respective other now empty folder.

If the folder contains the loose texture files, then you need to put those into texture\actors\character\female .

Oh and in case you didn't know, you can right-click any mod in MO and select "Open in Explorer" to quickly get there without having to navigate there manually. Saves a couple of seconds of time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 4:07 PM, Pupkin said:

Does anyone know if changing body sliders like "tummy tuck" is messing up belly collision?

Thanks.

tummy slider  in bodyside will do nothing but in game might but the animation and the size of the body like mods that change the length of the character will ..some mods  can also  set the skeleton out of place of the body 

Progress on the new body .intended for Skyrim LE and SE ..if it works well might got to Fallout too..and maybe even Cyberpunk when able .

This model has less polygone's  then Cosiohd and maybe Cbbe yet has more detail ...Slider will be alot more simplistic but will have more interesting results..it will have no Cbbe Sliders at all so it can go to Skyrim SE and maybe even Nexus  in fact it will not share any Cbbe related assets ...it will have a very similar size and shape to make conversion of outfits as easy as possible so  the outfits don't have to be altered a lot .

unknown.png

On 1/17/2021 at 5:08 AM, Aref_king said:

Hey, I have a problem with sos and you see in sex mode at changing animation or position the dick just get bent and the littlefucker won't get straight afterward... I searched the google even went to a doctor but that didn't help I was hope that you could help me. if you can't then i will be praying for you...?

it is possible the male Npc has a low arousal level if you are using sexlab aroused .mark the npc and set his arousal to mac manually if you need to setup animation scene in sexlab

so the SOS can line up with Cosio

21 hours ago, scivirus said:

it is possible the male Npc has a low arousal level if you are using sexlab aroused .mark the npc and set his arousal to mac manually if you need to setup animation scene in sexlab

so the SOS can line up with Cosio

No, How can i explain? It Doesn't only bend upward or downwards Sometimes it Bend to the left or rightward and the only solution i have found for it so far is to drop the FPS to 10 and Reset the Sexlab Scene with "[" button and raise the FPS again and the Dick bones get Straight again. Its temporary though... After Changing Animation or Position it will get fucked up again

Nice work by the way it looks Amazing and a lot of work ?

4 hours ago, Aref_king said:

No, How can i explain? It Doesn't only bend upward or downwards Sometimes it Bend to the left or rightward and the only solution i have found for it so far is to drop the FPS to 10 and Reset the Sexlab Scene with "[" button and raise the FPS again and the Dick bones get Straight again. Its temporary though... After Changing Animation or Position it will get fucked up again

Nice work by the way it looks Amazing and a lot of work ?

what mods do you use that can effect Sos ?

7 hours ago, Aref_king said:

sexlab arouse, NPC body randomizer, hormones, and Dogma Thief its effecting dick in some of its own scenes

besides aroused and body ransomiser  try  disable the rest one by one see if that has an effect  ..i can think what can cause your problem 

• 2 weeks later...

here is a comparison from Old Cbbe Cosio Virginia and the New Cosio Body

image.png.7cde56772f5d3fa5d745e1f9509380f0.pngimage.png.9264a0eec67d830b1ac6f388a306809f.png

With the New body it is much larger but this is also the Largest it will be with Slider at 100 ..including the Anus .i did this so you can have a Anime Style Vag if you like 

In Outfit Studio trying to load the reference AnyToCosio it's throwing an error: unable to load UUNPtoCOSIO.osp. I'm missing the conversion files looks like. I'm a noob to outfit studio. I'm just trying to make some minor conversions. Please don't destroy me for noobish questions. :P

8 minutes ago, dechurch said:

In Outfit Studio trying to load the reference AnyToCosio it's throwing an error: unable to load UUNPtoCOSIO.osp. I'm missing the conversion files looks like. I'm a noob to outfit studio. I'm just trying to make some minor conversions. Please don't destroy me for noobish questions. :P

dont do it that way better to  load COSIO then add  the outfit and conform it that way  i made a Video about it its in the first page

On 2/19/2021 at 6:47 AM, scivirus said:

here is a comparison from Old Cbbe Cosio Virginia and the New Cosio Body

image.png.7cde56772f5d3fa5d745e1f9509380f0.pngimage.png.9264a0eec67d830b1ac6f388a306809f.png

With the New body it is much larger but this is also the Largest it will be with Slider at 100 ..including the Anus .i did this so you can have a Anime Style Vag if you like 

Just as one person's opinion, I've enjoyed using COS Body, COSIO and COSIOHD, and of the 3 I really liked the COS Body best in that the pussy looked sexiest to me.  I like the "winged / spread" inner lips look. The only other place I've found that look is with the UUNPVaginaN (COAN) body, so I use COS Body for my CBBE based followers, and UUNPVaginaN for my UUNP followers.  Will there be sliders to make the new COSIO Body have "winged" inner lips?  Thanks for the great mod, used it (and still do) on my LE build, and can't wait to have it available for SSE (both CBBE and BHUNP just don't look half as good as the COS Body with regard to the pussy lips).  Cheers!