Hello! I have been using cosio for a while and i have 2 questions:

- Where can i learn how to convert low poly cbbe outfits to high poly (cosio)? (How hard it is to do it? Im on LE btw)

- During sex, the clitoris kinda has spasms or goes to the side, any way to fix it?

Thank you in advance ❤️

Edited by FirewolfOW
4 hours ago, FirewolfOW said:

Hello! I have been using cosio for a while and i have 2 questions:

- Where can i learn how to convert low poly cbbe outfits to high poly (cosio)? (How hard it is to do it? Im on LE btw)

- During sex, the clitoris kinda has spasms or goes to the side, any way to fix it?

Thank you in advance ❤️

there is a link to a vid in the main pagehttps://youtu.be/MrVGVdjqHRM  to help you convert cbbe outfits to cosioHD ..its a bit out dated but  the idea still applies  .converting the outfit them self to  hi poly is a bad idea it will kill your GPU ...

Difficulty to convert  outfits to cosiohd  will depend on the outfits ....pants are the easiest  bikini with thin strings between breast requires an artistic touch ,some boots can be tricky if they have knee guards ...keep in mind if you don't want  solid things bend then make the area in question the  same same weights for both slider and/or bones  .i believe Outfit studio has a new feature to deal with that .if the outfit has SMP physics or HDT physics like a dress .i suggest to learn how it works first and learn nifscope and "hdtHavokmodifier" ,thats the most challenging .you may ask me to help with that unless its more then one outfit like with  multiple sets ...those can take months to do and don't ask about converting species to cosio HD like Mermaids  .as it requires scripting with Creative KIT  .3D MODELING  custom skeletons and physics  ..

i suggest  changing the ANGLE of shlong  and/or position of characters with sexlab to help with the clit  ...it mend to move though but with limitations of Havok physics some animation  don't work well with it .

here is the vid its age restricted by YOutube

Edited by scivirus
5 hours ago, FirewolfOW said:

If you mean converting the outfit from a CBBE body to a COSIO body it's fairly simple and can be done in outfit studio. See the stuff scivirus posted. If you mean changing the poly count of the outfit itself it's more complicated. You can do this in outfit studio with the little green diamond on the top bar that says "splits a mesh edge in two with a new vertex." You would need to do this by hand for every single polygon that you want to increase. Blender has functions to automatically increase poly count, but getting it to properly import/export nif files without messing them up is tricky. And of course the higher the poly count is the more it impacts your performance.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:59 PM, FirewolfOW said:

@scivirus : the only video i see is a dance :/
For the conversions, its mainly for tops like bikini, stuff where the boobs and/or ass are visible so i could make them more round

And for the clip it happens pretty much in all animations, i guess it also has to do wit hthe fact that i have low fps? 

oh sorry the link was a bit lower  with a few steps you can use on the main page but here they are as well 

.....How low FPS ? ..ALso  i do not recommend adding more Polygons especial with a Low Fps  Rig ...trust me  ..

Step 1 .open oufit Studio in body slide Load the project you want to convert .

Step 2 .click on File then Save as

Step 3 .Write down or copy the Output File name and Output Data path .

Step 4 . Open a new outfit studio and load  project CosioHD ..you can keep the other Outfit studio with the original project open to use as reference .You can no go to Save as  enter  a new name ..and press TO PROJECT  Button ..this will  create a new Folder  and copy the mesh  and slider date to that folder ..this is important or it will overwrite Cosiohd files .and then press save

Step 5 .go to File  Add Project and load the outfit you want to convert ..this will add the all the mesh from that project to Cosio HD .all slider should still function ass before  expect if it added a mesh with the same names ....if it is an out fit with slot 32  it should also add the Base shape or Naked body  from the original project ..you may delete it.

Step 6 .in the Meshes Tab press and Hold CTRL +SHIFT + C this should now conform all sliders from the selected reference shape that is highlighted in Green.>If you select the the new mesh  and go through each slider ,using the pencil icon next to the sliders ,you can see mesh will clip through  and use the increase and decrease brush tools to . it is best to test it in game while editing by using Windows mode  .and going to a the test room by using the concole code "COC QASMOKE" ..unequiping  and equipping the out fit in game will replace  it .

Step 7 .CosioHD has Vastly different Weights then on the other Body replacers Even CBBE the Cosio was originally Based one. in The Meshes Tab go to each mesh  of the out fit and right click on them them  and select copy all Bones weights this will copy all the bone weights and bones to the outfit mesh selected ..you can copy a single bones by using COPY selected weights if needed ..if the outfit has weigh that CosioHD does not have like Skirt bones they will not be replaced and will remain intact .it is best not to change them ..you can select a single bone in the Bones Tab and you can do fine tuning in the Bones Tab you may need to add or remove weights .test  in game  .

Step 8 .Holding Alt will remove  weights  .Holding Shift  will try to smooth out the weight but trying to  Balance the Values ."THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR DETAIL WORK ..this applies to sliders as well.

Step 9.If the outfit is not a Slot 32 it does not need the Base Shape or naked Body "AKA CosioBaseHipoly" then goto save as and untick "copy reference shape into output "..you need to do this or will double Baseshapes in the game ...Look in to the partitions Tab to see what slot it is . ..you can comeback to the outfit and Add  project CosioHD to do updates or refinements .

each outfit will are unique and will use different techniques  to fit CosioHD and will require some time and Patience .it not hard to learn  once you know the basics ...

Well i made a vid to convert  an outfit to COsio ..Its terrible   but  hope fully it will help ..i will make new version  and hope fully ill get beet at it LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gd-vuE94U&feature=youtu.be

Edited by scivirus
17 hours ago, bebop said:

Keep at it Scivirus ! You are the best !

I have been wondering , how different and how difficult is the physics of SE compared to LE with how skeletons works now for the innie part?

the skeleton is really the same  the Physics how ever is a completely different engine

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue converting outfits that were made for 3BBB bodies like BHUNP which does not appear with outfits for older bodies like UNP or CBBE variants:

After everything is done in outfit studio with no clipping and bone weights copied, in-game, however, when the physics kick in, there appear clippings usually in breast area as if the body and the outfit move a bit differently from each other having the same shape.

Since there is no such issue in other people's conversions, I'm most likely missing some step or steps in the process, though no idea what kind of.

2 hours ago, Uriel123 said:

I have an issue converting outfits that were made for 3BBB bodies like BHUNP which does not appear with outfits for older bodies like UNP or CBBE variants:

You have to delete all of the old bone weights before you copy new ones or it won't work, especially if you are going from a different bone structure like 3BBB to something else.