1 hour ago, scivirus said:

i have not seen any loss only improvements with Cosio..theoretically it should have frame drops but Cosio HDT is much more efficient  .....that said one user did report FPS drop when using HDT full version ..we noticed it was finger collision that caused it ..

HOw ever no one els ever reported the same problem ..My own PC is very very old ..and such problems should be very obvious  but i have noticed it .

can you give me spec on yr CPU and GPU  ...

i suspect it is a freak Hardware combo this doing this

I'm using a laptop need i say more? but anyway here goes (i think):

AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G (CPU)

AMD Radeon R7 M260DX and AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics (GPU)

I never really experienced any issues with old COS before. I am using a different HDT file though (baddogs settings) but i don't see why that should matter that much.

edit: i just reinstalled and reordered the right file structure. I kinda put everything body related mod in one file because i found it easier to keep together. It was kinda like manually overwriting stuff like you do manuall in the MO structure...yeah, doesnt exactly work out that well...

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I'm using a laptop need i say more? but anyway here goes (i think):

AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G (CPU)

AMD Radeon R7 M260DX and AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics (GPU)

I never really experienced any issues with old COS before. I am using a different HDT file though (baddogs settings) but i don't see why that should matter that much.

edit: i just reinstalled and reordered the right file structure. I kinda put everything body related mod in one file because i found it easier to keep together. It was kinda like manually overwriting stuff like you do manuall in the MO structure...yeah, doesnt exactly work out that well...

if your using someone elses HDT you have to go to him it has nothing to do with Cosio then ..it matters alot .

Hi, after reestablishing game installations and a lot of mods to get my ideal Skyrim game, Im back to your mod and it is definitly the best in this matter. HD is working quite fine, but I have problems to get programms like painted Lady or Nordic warmaiden hairs and texture mods like demoniac or baby doll running and I dont understand why.

I have the recommended prerequisits and load order with cosio hd and cosio 3 batched up as needed in body slide.

Version 4,5

Khajiit patch

Older persons patch

And the hair and texture mods mod after it, tried it above it with same result.

The hd is working, body looks a bit like a clay puppet in my game and I would like to use the recommended mods above. I use Mod Organizer,  install the mods but nothing happend.

Do you have any idea how I could resolve it, shall I communicate with the other mod authors or do you recomment a solution placing the missed aspects via Body slide in my game.

Thanks a lot.

32 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi, after reestablishing game installations and a lot of mods to get my ideal Skyrim game, Im back to your mod and it is definitly the best in this matter. HD is working quite fine, but I have problems to get programms like painted Lady or Nordic warmaiden hairs and texture mods like demoniac or baby doll running and I dont understand why.

I have the recommended prerequisits and load order with cosio hd and cosio 3 batched up as needed in body slide.

Version 4,5

Khajiit patch

Older persons patch

And the hair and texture mods mod after it, tried it above it with same result.

The hd is working, body looks a bit like a clay puppet in my game and I would like to use the recommended mods above. I use Mod Organizer,  install the mods but nothing happend.

Do you have any idea how I could resolve it, shall I communicate with the other mod authors or do you recomment a solution placing the missed aspects via Body slide in my game.

Thanks a lot.

OK what i understand you have a texture problem ..Can you send a screen shot it could tell me something

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Oh,...now i feel really stupid now. Sorry for bothering you with my stupidity lol. It is odd though that it did work with those settings before though. hmmm...

it seems i have upset you ...was not my intention ......IF you are using some one else s HDT rig  how can Cosio be blamed for FPS drop s that make no sense  ..all you use from Cosio is the mesh .it can only have an effect on HDT with the bone weights  ..and they are practically the same as any other body and is not enough to cause FPS ..perhaps if you can send me a link to Bad dogs HDT file i can investigate ..i tried to look from hi slink bu ti don think its the correct one  as all i found is about Shlong physics

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:54 PM, scivirus said:

i have a cosioHD smp version  done by Gromilla

i can ttest it the moment bu tpls try it and give feed back ..Make back ups of your hdt stuff and savesCOSHDsmpLE A full SOS.7z

I just installed it, overwriting everything.  Then ran bodyslide, only updating the body.

Didn't work very well.  Body is not my selected proportions and there didn't seem to be any HDT-like behavior.  I'm not quite sure if this was meant for everyone or not, but I figured I'd try it out.  Can you provide more information as to what should be expected.  Maybe some installation instructions as well.

6 hours ago, bigbaddaboom0 said:

I just installed it, overwriting everything.  Then ran bodyslide, only updating the body.

Didn't work very well.  Body is not my selected proportions and there didn't seem to be any HDT-like behavior.  I'm not quite sure if this was meant for everyone or not, but I figured I'd try it out.  Can you provide more information as to what should be expected.  Maybe some installation instructions as well.

There is no HDT Havok path entry's in the NIF files. You won't get ant HDT interaction without them. The NiStringsExtraData with value HDT Havok Path provides the data path to the .xml files that define that HDT behavior. You have to use the NiString(s)ExtraData entry to have it read multiple xml files. If you only use the NiStringExtraData entry, then it will only look at the first xml files listing.

11 hours ago, bigbaddaboom0 said:

Let me explain. This is a version of the body adapted to the SMP physics, added anus and front and rear thigh bones. For it, additional collision meshes have been created and the work of the anus is spelled out. This is not the final version and there may be bugs with weights of additional bones. Since I do not have LE version of the game, I need help in testing. @scivirus kindly allowed to experiment with his body ?Many thanks to him for that!

UPD. This option was created under the XPMSE skeleton version 4.51. Thanks to the great @Groovtama

On 10/11/2018 at 11:43 PM, scivirus said:

OK what i understand you have a texture problem ..Can you send a screen shot it could tell me something

Hi, so I have handled my problem to a certain degree. But at the end I have a problem I had around 2 years ago with earlierer version of this mod. The vagina is out of game, see picture. I use the demonic mod with cos patch and the mature skin 2, which I like very much. I tested it with Baby doll and fair mod with same result. With demoniac allone there is no problem. Mature skin allone same problem.

2 years ago I couldnt handle the problem, as I was using Mod Manager and I couldnt change the vagina texture. But maybe you know another patch.

Painted Lady I dont get to work, but I can use pubic texture from slave tats or sos, not so big problem.

Thanks for your reply.

Prisanar - Haus Vlindrel 2018-10-13 14.06.54.png

Prisanar - Haus Vlindrel 2018-10-13 14.07.31.png

3 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi, so I have handled my problem to a certain degree. But at the end I have a problem I had around 2 years ago with earlierer version of this mod. The vagina is out of game, see picture. I use the demonic mod with cos patch and the mature skin 2, which I like very much. I tested it with Baby doll and fair mod with same result. With demoniac allone there is no problem. Mature skin allone same problem.

2 years ago I couldnt handle the problem, as I was using Mod Manager and I couldnt change the vagina texture. But maybe you know another patch.

Painted Lady I dont get to work, but I can use pubic texture from slave tats or sos, not so big problem.

Thanks for your reply.

it looks like its missing the correct Normal map texture or femalebody_1_msn.dds

On 10/11/2018 at 7:54 PM, scivirus said:

i can ttest it the moment bu tpls try it and give feed back ..Make back ups of your hdt stuff and savesCOSHDsmpLE A full SOS.7z

Sorry to bother you again. I tested it in SSE and had no anus-trouble ?

but unfortunately the collision shapes are visible.

=====================UPDATE=====================================================

Forgot to optimize the nif for SSE. After that it looks allright

=====================UPDATE=====================================================

Lumi_collision.jpg.8fd50b4e5a38e17f857610ab16e0228f.jpg

Okay, so if the UUNP included in BodySlide is really just UNP rebuilt on top of CBBE, does that mean this works with UUNP?

Also curious how this relates (if at all) to Chinese UUNP, and its built-in 3D vag.  Was that designed to be compatible with this, or is it a "competing product", or what?

I'm pretty new to this stuff.  Been doing BodySlide bodies and custom Outfit Studio stuff for a while, and TES modding in generally for several years, but generally with an "external realism" goal in mind. I have yet to dabble directly with the "internal" sex-mod stuff.  Just kind of running out of novel things to do in Skyrim, so here I am at last.

1 hour ago, Darklocq said:

Okay, so if the UUNP included in BodySlide is really just UNP rebuilt on top of CBBE, does that mean this works with UUNP? 

Also curious how this relates (if at all) to Chinese UUNP, and its built-in 3D vag.  Was that designed to be compatible with this, or is it a "competing product", or what? 

I'm pretty new to this stuff.  Been doing BodySlide bodies and custom Outfit Studio stuff for a while, and TES modding in generally for several years, but generally with an "external realism" goal in mind. I have yet to dabble directly with the "internal" sex-mod stuff.  Just kind of running out of novel things to do in Skyrim, so here I am at last.

i can understand that you are confused with that ?

First of all UUNP is the successor of UNP, it more detailed and has more sliders.

UUNP is not compatible with CBBE/COSIO.

IF you use a CBBE texture on a UUNP body it will look displaced, espacally at the breasts and vagina.

The Chinese UUNP has a special vagina part which is missing on UUNP but u can use a texture which is compatible to chinese-UUNP-body on a UUNP-body.

CBBE and Cosio are very similar the main difference is the vagina and the anus part. So you can use a CBBE texture on a Cosio-Body when you don't take a look at the private parts.

I used the UUNP instead of CBBE Body because it is way more detailed, but the COSIO HD-Body is superior to UUNP and way more detailed than CBBE.

I switched completly to Cosio HD (SMP-physics) and had to overwork tons of stuff, expecially the armors and clothes.

So i would be very gratefull if somedody can convert the remodelled CT77 Armors and the amazing world of Bikini Armors to Cosio HD.

I tried this by myself but can't get rid of clipping in some areas.

Would it be wrong to assume that this mod could give the men of skyrim a case of diphallia?

And not even the fun kind!

One of the two cocks remains small and flaccid while the other gets big and hard. I also seem to be unable to control the erect penis in sexlab animations due to this mod. Currently Clams of Skyrim wants to overwrite following mods: Schlongs of Skyrim, CBBE, Bodyslide, HDT Physics, Sexlab Framework, and Pride of Valhalla.

Should Clams of Skyrim overwrite all of these? Could it be the 'Smooth body textures for Better Males, etc' which is compatible with SOS that brings the disphallia? Clams of SKyrim is only compatible with the normal Schlongs of Skyrim textures and SAM of course?

On 10/11/2018 at 11:54 PM, scivirus said:

Used it, jiggle motion seems fine during walking and running but during the animation major lags appeared(10fps on my 1050ti), left breast was invisible and vagina collision wasn't even close to accurate

2 hours ago, Cankiie said:

Would it be wrong to assume that this mod could give the men of skyrim a case of diphallia?

And not even the fun kind!

One of the two cocks remains small and flaccid while the other gets big and hard. I also seem to be unable to control the erect penis in sexlab animations due to this mod. Currently Clams of Skyrim wants to overwrite following mods: Schlongs of Skyrim, CBBE, Bodyslide, HDT Physics, Sexlab Framework, and Pride of Valhalla.

Should Clams of Skyrim overwrite all of these? Could it be the 'Smooth body textures for Better Males, etc' which is compatible with SOS that brings the disphallia? Clams of SKyrim is only compatible with the normal Schlongs of Skyrim textures and SAM of course?

Cosio should only overwrite SOS and mesh  that came from CBBE ..it adds stuff to bodyslide but nothing in sexlab or pride of vanhalla

On 10/13/2018 at 9:00 AM, scivirus said:

it looks like its missing the correct Normal map texture or femalebody_1_msn.dds

On 10/13/2018 at 5:21 AM, Orlando53 said:

Thanks for your reply.

I had to reload Mature_Skin_CBBE-Cosio and select the High Resolution textures to correct the same problem. Something is missing in the Low/Normal resolution files.

On 10/14/2018 at 5:14 PM, aseta273 said:

Used it, jiggle motion seems fine during walking and running but during the animation major lags appeared(10fps on my 1050ti), left breast was invisible and vagina collision wasn't even close to accurate

Thanks for the feedback. Can I take a couple of screenshots of missing breasts in PM? There were no such problems on the SSE. Yes, and the drop fps is not so strong. 

Once again, I do not have the opportunity to test this pack under the LE, so I asked for help. For the test, I just ported the files as usual under SSE and installed it into the game. My game is not quite clean. but I would not give the test an option with obvious bugs. Test, please, who plays on SMP. The installation file is my signature.  Thanks for the help!