Another vote for vagina insertion!

And here's something if you think you can manage it...

A Bottle of Bees

That's right. Lore friendly vibrator. You've taken an empty skooma bottle and filled it with captured bees. When inserted.... after a while the little buzzing bastards generate enough vibration to bring you to a thunderous (if sometimes inconvenient) orgasm.

The buzzing sound is already in game, the vibration effects are in game through ZaZ. I mean.... why should it be that you can only get off by being PUNISHED with a soul gem plug while wearing a harness or chastity belt?

Why not a pleasure plug?

:D

Another vote for vagina insertion!

And here's something if you think you can manage it...

A Bottle of Bees

That's right. Lore friendly vibrator. You've taken an empty skooma bottle and filled it with captured bees. When inserted.... after a while the little buzzing bastards generate enough vibration to bring you to a thunderous (if sometimes inconvenient) orgasm.

The buzzing sound is already in game, the vibration effects are in game through ZaZ. I mean.... why should it be that you can only get off by being PUNISHED with a soul gem plug while wearing a harness or chastity belt?

Why not a pleasure plug?

:D

If you're going to bottle bees, better make sure the lid is on tight because that's the last place anyone would care to get stung.

Well if the lid did come off you would have you very own real honey hole and if you then add the spigot you could get your own honey right from the tap whenever you needed any.

See, this mindset right here is why i love this place (and Bay12games for that matter). Other people would be like "oh god that would suck", and here we are being deadpan practical about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably not within the remit of the original mods specification. However as you can pass a lit immersively plugged torch to a follower, (and have it placed appropriately), is it possible for it to also cast light? (Would be quite useful in Blackreach to spot them at a distance when they wander off)

Screen_Shot22.png

• 3 weeks later...

Now you need a potion of invisibility enema, which turns the ass (body mesh) semi transparent with a dotted alpha

like this

-0-0-0-0

0-0-0-0-

-0-0-0-0

0-0-0-0-

- is transparent, 0 is opaque

so you can see both: ass and the plug inside

Better yet make every part invisible except the characters "nether regions", chest* (if female), and face. Making the arms, legs, torso (see asterisk), hands, neck, and feet disappear.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heyo, I was wondering if you could actually walk around with the "plugs" inserted, if if you can only have them inserted while in the hands-and-knees position. Anyone know?

I can completely confirm that you're able to walk around, in-game, with an entire bottle of mead in your bum.

God, I love this mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

How were you able to get your PC on all fours? 

Probably an animation pose that he loaded with the FNIS testing spells.

That or one of the few crawling PC animation replacer mods on here. I think there are at least one or two.

Any way to integrate these into captures. Be much more interesting items added to the PC after a defeat than the regular plugs.

If these got some keywords added then maybe. The only issue I can forsee is that the shape of the objects doesn't really make sense to work with a belt, so if implemented as DD plugs then they'd always fall out after 5 to 10 seconds.

Anyway, all of that has little bearing on the Captures integration. Yes, Captures could absolutely add this, but it'd have to be made a dependency from the Devious Captures side, so the likelihood of that happening is rather low unless someone creates and maintains a patch for it.

Do you foresee any horrible consequences of using these for male player characters? Or should it technically work fine?

Can confirm that my bisexual male argonian whore loves a bottle of meade up the wrong end every now and then.

Because these plugs are just added models and not clothes, it works fine for both genders. Have fun!