I dare you BY GOD to make a GOD DAMN MOLAG BAL MACE PLUG. I... DARE YOU.

OUCH!..unless you're talking handle first. :P

By the way, are the affects made more intense with consumables like Skooma and Mead (or ale?), like they would be in real life if such things were butt chugged?

Too bad Skyrim doesn't have flails:

21052.jpg

Abusing something like this as buttplug would be fun.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the asshole..."

How about 'Arrows in Ass'!

Or Fish?

Love the idea, you could enslave people with paradise halls and abuse them as living quiver :D

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the asshole..."

Or Fish?

Or fish? Will the fish flop around too, lol?.. Next we'll want baby Skeever in there too.. and then ALL of Skyrim. :D

Screw it.. someone should make an enema mod at this point, I mean with all of the things the dragon born is going to be shoving up there,

There is an enema mod already, it's right here.  Just search for it.

I dare you BY GOD to make a GOD DAMN MOLAG BAL MACE PLUG. I... DARE YOU.

OUCH!..unless you're talking handle first. :P

By the way, are the affects made more intense with consumables like Skooma and Mead (or ale?), like they would be in real life if such things were butt chugged?

Too bad Skyrim doesn't have flails:

21052.jpg
Abusing something like this as buttplug would be fun.

Or Fish?

Love the idea, you could enslave people with paradise halls and abuse them as living quiver :D

A flail would be cool, not just as a butt plug toy, but as an actual weapon.. unfortunately there are no flail mods (like the one pictured) in existence for Skyrim. :-/

Or Fish?

Or fish? Will the fish flop around too, lol?.. Next we'll want baby Skeever in there too.. and then ALL of Skyrim. :D

Screw it.. someone should make an enema mod at this point, I mean with all of the things the dragon born is going to be shoving up there,

There is an enema mod already, it's right here.  Just search for it.

Should've guessed..

You should add many different ingredients (mostly flowers), leeks, fishing pole (yes I know sounds weird but I saw one and wanted it in my character), maybe a few fish, the honey nut treat, maybe potions, mammoth tusk, and many more.

Yes! And a tails of course! Be a Kadjiit or Argonian with tail in asshole! With HDT physics!

Sorry for my English.

A possible solution to the torch-lighting issue:

In the Creation Kit, under Lights, you should find the light 'Torch01' (or if you want shadows 'Torch01Shadow'). Just duplicate it and change the Model to your custom .nif file (so it fits the placement of where you assigned the Prn to). All the other options should be equivalent to the normal torch, but you can change them if you like, especially the Name of the item. Just make sure the "This light can be carried" toggle is on and that you didn't delete anything important in your edited torch file.

I haven't checked to see if this works or not for your mod, but I hope it helps!

Just tested it out and making the torch plug an actual torch makes the character get into the torch-holding mode, so that doesn't look right... though the light works fine if I do it that way.

An alternate solution is to make the plug enchanted and associate it with a magic effect that will give off the light. I have done that and my results were somewhat disappointing. The enchantment spell works and everything, it's just that the light, the most important part, does not appear for some reason and I have no idea why.

Here is the test file for anyone wanting to try it out:

ImmersivePlugs_torch_test00.zip

If it works for you, then yay. If not, then there needs to be a solution to it somehow... Any help on this issue is welcome.

I also noticed a bug with the item counting--it is possible to get duplicates for the torch upon dropping and picking it up. I haven't tested with other items, so I can't say if those are messed up too.

Just tested it out and making the torch plug an actual torch makes the character get into the torch-holding mode, so that doesn't look right... though the light works fine if I do it that way.

An alternate solution is to make the plug enchanted and associate it with a magic effect that will give off the light. I have done that and my results were somewhat disappointing. The enchantment spell works and everything, it's just that the light, the most important part, does not appear for some reason and I have no idea why.

Here is the test file for anyone wanting to try it out:

attachicon.gifImmersivePlugs_torch_test00.zip

If it works for you, then yay. If not, then there needs to be a solution to it somehow... Any help on this issue is welcome.

I also noticed a bug with the item counting--it is possible to get duplicates for the torch upon dropping and picking it up. I haven't tested with other items, so I can't say if those are messed up too.

No luck. I tried both and attempted some additional tweaks, but I'm getting similar results. There must be something hardcoded which isn't modifiable in CK. Or some mysterious setting which is currently unknown to me.

Sure thing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39759/? This one's older, but has more stuff i think.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8479/? This one's newer, though still hasn't been updated in over a year (might just be it hasn't needed to be).

Those are the two i know of off the bat. Might be others that i haven't found, but poking through these might be all that's needed to figure this out.

There is/was a mod can't remember the name of it but the mod added different orbs to the game when equip to the player they added different things like one would add smoke around the player another one added lighting effect to the player and so on. Maybe something like that would work for the torch. What about adding the a fire spell to the torch? Since a fire spell does give off some light when you have them in your hand.  

Tried them out they look pretty cool. Keep up the great work.

post-25667-0-83887200-1427482039_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-27717600-1427482048_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-73074700-1427482060_thumb.jpg

Also just thought of something funny for the flute when a flute gets equip to the player maybe make it start playing a tune because if you were to fart it might give the flute some sounds.

I found an add bug when you have Immersive Plugs with Realistic Needs & Diseases (RND) if you both those moods and you choose the anal mead plug it will give you an extra emply bottle each time you equip the mead anal plug. Basic giving you free and unlimited empty bottle for water and it count as you drinking for the mead every time you equip the mead anal plug. I would subject having mead turn into a empty bottle when the anal plug is removed and have some code that stop you for getting an empty bottle from equipping the mead top up anal plug for RND uses.

I've fixed the torch. Thanks for the help ppl.

Anyway, I've dug in to it some more and now there are some bonuses for you folks: lantern, soulgem filling and a bucket! Go and laugh at it as I did while making it.. lol