OK two problems am using HDT body with belly and some items are annoying show in belly like pic below like broom T_T.

Second one is the torch anal plug come on atleast let it work in the dark doesn't brighten up nothing.

84077756d3.png

916aa89c7f.png

Yes i know was lazy to cut out image and yes i got a widescreen LG monitor >_<.

Having fun experimenting with the mod. Suggestions for more plug items, if you decide to.

Various types of wine. Neck-first could also result in drinking.
Including more types of mead, I'm not sure you'd even need a new graphic, but for example Black Briar Mead doesn't work when picked up. Just for the scripted conversion thing.

Various types of vanilla potions could work, even if they all had one vanilla graphic, or some bottles might fit in fat-end first too.

Empty wine bottles. (not drinkable)

Lower denomination soul gems (not Common and below). Hey, they're the right shape, no need to stick them in a metal housing like Devious Devices!

I'll edit this if I think of more.

-snip-

I like that last bit. Reminds me of some of the stupid things people wind up in the hospital for, lol.

Well, as the saying goes, anything's a dildo if you're brave enough :P.

Once read a medical artical about a gay couple who thought it would be a good idea to pour concrete in the other man's ass using a funnel and some Vaseline "to keep it from sticking". To make a long story short, the artical had detailed pictures of the following lump of hardened cement that had to be surgically removed from said man's ass "in an almost perfect cast of the man's rectum", as the artical would go on to say.

So yes, as you stated, "...if you're brave enough". :P

OK two problems am using HDT body with belly and some items are annoying show in belly like pic below like broom T_T.

Second one is the torch anal plug come on atleast let it work in the dark doesn't brighten up nothing.

84077756d3.png

916aa89c7f.png

Wait... You can sneak around with a torch in your ass?... Does it still cast light like a torch too?

Once read a medical artical about a gay couple who thought it would be a good idea to pour concrete in the other man's ass using a funnel and some Vaseline "to keep it from sticking". To make a long story short, the artical had detailed pictures of the following lump of hardened cement that had to be surgically removed from said man's ass "in an almost perfect cast of the man's rectum", as the artical would go on to say.

He had a rockin' good ass.

You might say he cemented his place in history.

-snip-

I like that last bit. Reminds me of some of the stupid things people wind up in the hospital for, lol.

Well, as the saying goes, anything's a dildo if you're brave enough :P.

84077756d3.png

916aa89c7f.png

Wait... You can sneak around with a torch in your ass?... Does it still cast light like a torch too?

Doesnt cast the light reason am pissed XD its only for looks T_T.

You might say he cemented his place in history.

Poor guy must have been mortar-fied going into the hospital.

I plan to dig in the torch light thing. There seems to be some additional way which runs the light effect, maybe by script.. I haven't modified anything from the torch mesh, so the light effect must be added other way. Advices welcome.

Huh how do u do windows screenshot on a boarder-less window mode on skyrim?

Alt-PrtScn takes a picture of the ACTIVE window (the window that has focus). It doesn't care if the window has a border, is minimized or full screen.

Lol thats why i dont use it in windows 8.1 when i press window + prtscn already saves it i dont have to paste it  then save it in paint.

I plan to dig in the torch light thing. There seems to be some additional way which runs the light effect, maybe by script.. I haven't modified anything from the torch mesh, so the light effect must be added other way. Advices welcome.

I found something that can be usefull http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/960314-attaching-light-to-object-dynamically-with-papyrus/ I try modify your esp by creation kit using those tutorial and i achieve some success: light emit from torch plug but main problem that this light source not move with torch so it stay at point where torch was equiped as plug. Hope you can do better because my moding skills almost zero.

I found something that can be usefull http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/960314-attaching-light-to-object-dynamically-with-papyrus/ I try modify your esp by creation kit using those tutorial and i achieve some success: light emit from torch plug but main problem that this light source not move with torch so it stay at point where torch was equiped as plug. Hope you can do better because my moding skills almost zero.

lol, you beat me to it! I just wanted to post :D

What a coincidence that it's exactly the same!

Any chance making this mode working on front/vagina as well? Or is there any technical difficulty? I do not see that many vaginal dildo/plug mod.... 

What for they have strap on for that in nexus with different items, well i think its pointless.

Because carrots, bottles, torches and etc are much more interesting than said Nexus mod items? (at least for me) And personally I just do not like bondage gears and strap-ons.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the asshole..."

How about 'Arrows in Ass'!

Or Fish?

Or fish? Will the fish flop around too, lol?.. Next we'll want baby Skeever in there too.. and then ALL of Skyrim. :D

Screw it.. someone should make an enema mod at this point, I mean with all of the things the dragon born is going to be shoving up there,