• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2015 at 5:26 PM, chajapa said:

Another vote for vagina insertion!

And here's something if you think you can manage it...

A Bottle of Bees

That's right. Lore friendly vibrator. You've taken an empty skooma bottle and filled it with captured bees. When inserted.... after a while the little buzzing bastards generate enough vibration to bring you to a thunderous (if sometimes inconvenient) orgasm.

The buzzing sound is already in game, the vibration effects are in game through ZaZ. I mean.... why should it be that you can only get off by being PUNISHED with a soul gem plug while wearing a harness or chastity belt?

Why not a pleasure plug?

:D

+Being able to reverse pick-pocket it into npc's inventory for hilarity. 

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/21/2020 at 3:21 PM, Dragoncoc696969 said:

how? It doesn't work for me. When i try to take any item, the "pick up" option doesn't show. I just simply take the item into my inventory. (for SE)

Dunno. I didn't do anything special, just nif opt the meshes and it worked out of the box.

• 4 months later...
On 1/31/2017 at 3:32 AM, AABBDDUULL said:

How to get them out?

Wow, that's a long time without an answer! I had the same problem. I didn't get into the console, but I tried a restraints key and it didn't work. Later, I opened a chest and just put it in!?  Is that the answer, or just a glitch?  By the way, for me it was originally equipped while playing the party scene in

Wartimes - a daughter's tale LE (Alternate start scenario)

By pchs

(which is a great mod, and totally compatible with Immersive Plugs)

Oh, and this is a pretty cool mod, too!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, hahahathisisawesome said:

Is it possible to manually change the audio in the files, Because I tried to change the audio file but now it doesn't seem to make any noise. Is there a Specific duration allowed only or something?

I'm guessing the way this mod does it may give you your answer: 

They have to be PCM uncompressed 44100hz, 16bits wav files.

This would also probably come in handy: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73100/

On 11/21/2020 at 7:58 AM, AppleArtigar said:

Will you add an UUNP bodyslide for this mod?

It already works on UUNP... Not sure why you need a bodyslide for something that just sticks up your rear.

On 9/15/2020 at 9:50 PM, tonitrulupus said:

I am going to take it this is not SSE friendly?

It works in SSE. See the last few posts for a conversion.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:09 AM, SergeantKovac said:

Is there a hotkey or shortcut to inserting objects from the inventory or do they have to be on the ground?

No. Have to do it by adding it to inventory. This is an old mod and very basic.

On 2/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, paparebbe said:

Hey guys. Did anyone ever made a conversion of this mod for the DD framework? Couldn't find it here.

I don't believe so, but I'd be very interested if that ever happened.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great Idea to use bodyslide morphs. I for myself  had done it the unimmersive way by simply adjusting racemenu morphs ingame. So now the big question is, i made myself a body with custom sliders. For example the iron pear for the ass, has no sliders either cbbe nor cosio to do the deed. Would it be possible to make your mod kind a framework thingy like SLIF?  In my imagination I have a page with some slots where i can write the name of device or Armor or anything and another field where i can write the Slidername it should morph.

So this would be really great if some customization could be done to this mod. Thanks anyways for your work :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/8/2015 at 10:26 PM, pchs said:
  • breast yoke (not working properly)

just after some debug, i realized Immersive Plugs was causing CTD after equiping (CBBE HDT, CBBE Curvy body).

After setting all 4 parameters for Breast Yoke in IP MCM to 0, it stopped crashing. Hope this somebody helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed some of the plugs are in the floor and one of the options for the wooden ladle spawns a model of a womb and digestive system underneath my character. Do I need to add the previous versions of this mod for it to work properly?

EDIT: Also, some of the items that should be interactable aren't (Such as the broom in my case), I'll test later if the older files are needed.

Edited by ShadowofVenus