Does this mod do anything with the Companions? I had a weird thing happen in a new game, where I arrived at Whiterun for the first time, and found the Whiterun Guards battling a group of unnamed Companions in Wolf Armor. I've never seen a group of generic Companions before, and definitely never seen them battling guards. I checked them out using the console, and it said that zaForsworn.esp was the last plugin to make changes to them.

From a quick peek with TesEdit, it seems like it might be a conflict with Sexy Bandit Captives, which alters some of the same faction records as Forsworn Story. Might be worth having a note on the description, or talking to the author of that mod to work out a way to make them compatible.

18 hours ago, markdf said:

Does this mod do anything with the Companions? I had a weird thing happen in a new game, where I arrived at Whiterun for the first time, and found the Whiterun Guards battling a group of unnamed Companions in Wolf Armor. I've never seen a group of generic Companions before, and definitely never seen them battling guards. I checked them out using the console, and it said that zaForsworn.esp was the last plugin to make changes to them.

From a quick peek with TesEdit, it seems like it might be a conflict with Sexy Bandit Captives, which alters some of the same faction records as Forsworn Story. Might be worth having a note on the description, or talking to the author of that mod to work out a way to make them compatible.

Yes, they are from the mod... but they should not be in whiterun, even in the companions hall !

Which kind of conflict with sexy bandits captives ?

12 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yes, they are from the mod... but they should not be in whiterun, even in the companions hall !

Which kind of conflict with sexy bandits captives ?

Just CurrentFollowerFaction I guess. So it removes AFSFriendForswornFaction from the list of relations.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 24/01/2018 at 8:22 AM, Jacklez said:

I'm at the shaman ceremony, and when it starts my character just walks away endlessly.

That's mean you made a mistake somewhere, and your character is still managed by a package. The only solution is to let her walks away (use a spell by console on her to increase her speed). Once the action will be resolved, the actor will automatically resolve the next package.

And I was wondering why I'm suddenly getting ctd's when approching specific locations.

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 19554, Removed Records: 29, Elapsed Time: 00:00

I appreciate the work everyone puts into they're mods, but please... don't make accidently so many unnecessary edits to world space cells where nothing is changed.

On 2/18/2015 at 6:13 AM, Delzaron said:

View File

FOR THE OLD GODS : A FORSWORN STORY

I : The First point

• It's a quest mod, very progressive. You will get spells only if you learn them.
  • Forsworns have good and evil sides, like every one else. I like to be lore friendly has possible, so I implement some things people can find disturbing (cannibalism, human sacrifices, bestiality, rape, slavery). Few of my characters (Ravena and Rathi) are really monstruous. Some are cruels (Phage), or completely nuts (Ascula). I will had green warnings for the most disturbing quests. Don't drink it if it's not your cup of tea.
  • Cottage dialogue topic disabled, s Ravena quest cannot be triggered whithout console.

Current release : AFS 2.1 : last version I hope

Dependencies

• SexLab
  • Fuz Ro D'Ho. AFS is no voiced.

Recommanded mods :

• More Nasty critters (Not a real dependencies, but the mod is better with More Nasty critters animations)
  • Deadly mutilation.
  • Dibella SisterHood (needed for Fjotra sex conversion to the old gods !)
  • Beastiality mods like Untamed. And I will not make pack spells. If I can, just a taming one and a quest with different levels for pet upgrading. Untamed is very lore friendly with Shamans, and the mod is just great !
  • The Dryad. For Primal Shaman outfit. www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21458/?
  • Sexlab stories (the Kyn sisters)
  • Tribal Tattoos : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/360-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/

Conflicts :
- Sacrificial Spriggan. Not a real conflict, just not lore friendly.
- Forsworns have merchants (Merchants are still hostile towards the player)
- Devious Cidhna, if you kill Madanach !

Collaborations :
- AqqH for AFS1.48, AFS1.59, AFS1.60+ versions, scripts, hooks and tricks. Humongous tears of gratitude.
- Ashal for Sex ability script
- MyBrainHurts for Aliaises tricks
- Xluxlu for music.
- Vaukalak for Koldun ideas
- Lynx2k10 for Dryad and Koldun outfit and alpha testing.
- Alploochra for game design
- Nanachi50 for meshes armors patches.
- All the people who give ideas and tested the mod.
- All people given advices and tutorials : Veladarius, Jhonyred, and I think I forgot other persons...

How to use ?
- Loose version : Simple. Unzip the archives (you need th texture archive, the meshes archive, and the main archive), and copy paste in your skyrim data folder ZaForswornStory.esp, and meshes, SEQ, textures, scripts and dialogues view folders.

How to delete ?
Save when you're not in a mod quest or in a mod space, and delate all the files.

Tricks

Reveal hidden contents

- Sometimes, NPC have difficulties to join their scene markers. Use T and wait/sleep one hour to fix it.
- You will find Thusnelda in the Sicambres Village.
- Ethrane, Katalia and Henrieta lives in the youngs cave.
- The virgin girl you need for Badycia lesson quest is Henrieta.
- However there is a SEQ file, you need to save/quit/load to get NPC dialogues of many quests.
- Debug, need a spell or something ? Use the AFSCheatChests. Theses chest are here for testers.
- The good wife for Brenus is Genserie.
- you cant escape/kill Ravena or Rathi. The end depends of your behavior as a pet.
- Ascula is really mad !
- Samarie is in the Forgotten valley.
- Vulkos move a lot. At a point of the quest, find her wife.
- Moira is a really future hagraven...
- Red Riding Hood dislike wolves, but like werewolves.
- the ways are in Badycia hands.

II : Short Description

How to start the mod ? Talk to an Inn keeper, or save Madanach from Cidhna mine. You'll be directed to Zenoby Iniatus, an east empire company executive, at Riverwood Inn. She's hiring mercenaries.
The mod is focused on shamanism/primal magic. The mod is designed for female characters, for two reasons ; in the game, ALL forsworns shamans are women, and in lot of tribes, pretress were also women. Since AFS1.7, Men can be played (Briarheart path)
Shamanism, druidism and primal magic are unwritted knowledge. So, your character has to learn it by talking with people who actually keep a practice of this magic : Forsworns. Why ?

• The vanilla faction closest to tribals or celtic/germanic tribes.
  • They are underexploited.
  • They seems the faction the most closer to nature... so the most able to be set lore friendly for shamanism, bestiality and sex spells.
  • And I like forsworns !

Permissions :
You're allowed to use this mod code as you want. You're not allowed to upload this mod on another platform. Assets belongs to their original authors.

III : The mod :

Part 1 : Meeting a forsworn, and be accepted by them. Done.
- Hired by the East Empire Company, you will have the occasion to save the life of a cute Forsworn, Katalia (let her be killed abort the mod).
- You will be tested by an another forsworn (Gleba). He will give you two tasks. After, you will blindfolded (just a moveto script for now) and presented to a forsworn leader.

Part 2 : Meeting the tribes. Done.
In a new Small world, connected to some redoubts and outposts by 3 menhirs, you will meet some shamans. After a dialogue scene, you will join a tribe. And all forsworns will be going friend with you.

• Two tribes (Marses and Sicambres), localized in my small world.
  • In AFS1.47, you will choose Kalydi fate : you can let her sacrificed, or you can save her life by arguing to Badycia. Disturbing quest.

Part 3 : a new shaman. Done.

• New Shaman 1 (Knowledge and Wisdom trials). Done.
  • New Shaman 1 Vulkos (Wits trial : the No Heart Woman Quest (DragonBridge Overlook)). Done.

Here, the core quest line is differenciated between Men and Women

Women will follow the Shaman Path. Men the Briarheart path (now mostof shaman tagged quests are available for Briarheart)

Part 2 and 3 : shaman initiation, and act as a shaman

• New shaman 2 (animal sex). Done.
  • Shamanic ceremony. Done. I need to see with Xluxlu how to improve the scene (Actors for voice, musicians, according to the mp3 he made).
  • You will get the shaman faction, which unlock some powers and some quests.
  • Get your first shamanic spells. When you will ready, talk to Badycia to begin the Old ways trial.

Part 4 ; following the old ways. Done.

• The trial ; a short nordic temple with a interesting trick... Done.
  • Three ways available : Primal Shaman (like call of the will mod planned : good behavior, friend with spriggans, tree protector, lot of bestiality... Ethrane will be initiated with you), Koldun (Why ? I love Tzimisces ! For resume, slavic stuff mixed with great ancients ones : cannibalism, human sacrifice, linked to nature but very less than Primal Shaman. Katalia is your friend) and Hagraven (I really need to explain ? Moira will be your partner)
  • At the end of the Ways Trial quest, you will choose one of the three ways, and be initiated.
  • Each way have her own Den/coven. So, there are a Koldun den, a Primal den, and a Hagraven Den.
  • You will receive some spells according to your way. Done.
  • Kolduns and Primal factions. Friends with Wolves, Bears, sabrecat, spiders, giants, trolls. Koldun are friends with werewolves and neutral with spriggans. Primal are neutral with werewolves and friends with spriggans. Hagraven characters have the vanilla hagraven faction. Done.

Men follow the Briarheart way. Done (available in AFS1.7).

• AFS2BriarArmin : Armin will test your qualities as warrior and leader. Done.
  • AFS2briarDrana : Drana have some tasks for you. Done.
  • AFS4Briar : the awakening ceremony. Done.
  • Briarhearths from tribes (You, Armin) will receive ability (one handed, sneak and light armor) and some spells (specially the unstopable one : more you kill, more your regen your life... only if you wear the briarheart armor).

Men amd woman can choose to not follow the shamanic path, and follow the werewolf way (available in AFS1.7).

• AFS2Werewolfs : tests of Drana. Done.
  • AFS4Werewolf : Something Dramatic happened... the Red Riding Hood need to be consoled. Done.
  • AFS5werewolf : choose between having RRH as follower, or lot of females as an harem... 9 females forsworn NPC available. Done. Available on AFS1.75.
  • AFS6werewolfdialogues : quest for managing RRH rep quest and harem females dialogues. Done.

Men and Women path joins at the beginning of AFS4LoreGrove. At this quest, Initiated NPC receive their gifts (Katalia, Ethrane, Moira).

Part 5 : For the Old Gods. Mostly done.

Reveal hidden contents

• Grove Defense (get rid of the East Empire company Mercenaries). Done.
  • Staff and Trees : Frisson and Arlwyn will need time... Retrieve the staff of Ecaterina, and made rituals for healing wounded sacred trees. Done.
  • Ethrane love affairs. Help Ethrane to seduce Katalia. Done.
  • Protector of Life : Investigating (find clues about the strategy of East Empire Compqny executives). Done.
  • Imperial Negociation (if Madanach and Tullius are alive) OR Free Madanach (if Madanach is not free) OR Truce with Falmers (Need TID : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2152-things-in-the-dark/).In AFS1.9.
  • Protector of Life : Zenoby must die ! (find clues about the strategy of East Empire Compqny executives). Done.
  • Calling the old gods : Final quest : Shub Niggurath and Kyne invocation. I hope to made a 8 NPC party scene. Done, need some fixes.

The Tribes.

Reveal hidden contents

In the Forgotten Valley lives two tribes : Marses and Sicambres. Badycia, the shaman of Marses, will give a choice to the player : joining Marses OR Sicambres. Due to losses during the war and the fall of Markarth, theses tribes lives together in the forgotten valley. Marses and Sicambres are more religious than other Forsworns. And they don't like Hagravens.

Marses are like every other forsworns, except they eat the flesh of their ennemies (like thenns).
- Marses have red facials tattoos.
- Main characters : Badycia (shaman, old woman), Katalia (future shaman, daughter of Badycia), Frisson (Koldun, she's not live in the village). Vulkos, a Briarheart (former leader).
- Related characters : Henrieta, a girl. The Red Riding Hood, Katalia cousin. Braith, a Marses man changed into a WereWolf. Styr, a cannibal forsworn from the DeepWood Redoubt. Gleba, a outpost guard. Brenus, a hunter who annoying women.

Sicambres are more close to nature than other Forsworns. They also practice human sacrifices, but not ritual cannibalism. Instead, they like to drink potions made with blood, herbs, and Spriggan sap. But they don't kill spriggans : they like them. Sicambres dont care to having sex in front of other people, and sometimes they have sex with animals. In fact, they believe Sex is important for Primal Magic (they call this Carnal rituals, or making the Link).
- Sicambres have green facials tattoos, and don't wear helmets. Sicambres womens are topless.
- Main characters : Armin (Chief), Thusnelda (shaman), Ethrane (Katalia lover, future shaman), Arlwyn (Primal shaman, she's not live in the village). Samarie, a Primal Shaman who prefer living in the woods.
- Related characters : Knyva, Thusnelda husband. Nagase, the executor. Laure, Armin niece. Genserie, a watcher.

Forsworns Tribes have also some characters, and will have some quests.
- Chiefs : Sigorn (Briarheart, chief of Broken Tower redoubt). Rathi, leader of HagRock redoubt, and an incredible asshole.
- Shamans : Kartimandua and Constance, shamans of Lost valley redoubt. Phage, merciless shaman of Karthspire redoubt. Jainy Quinctilus, Shaman of Druadach Redoubt, and former guild mage member.
- Hagravens : Drana, an Hagraven, teacher of Phage. Melka, Hagraven. Moira, future hagraven. Ravena, a strange witch, who lives in a caban in the forgotten valley. Ascula, a mad witch, specialized in briarhearts.
- Forsworns : A Shocked Forsorn, who lives in Brucas Leap Redoubt. Yngride, an angry woman, expert with a bow (Red Eagle Redoubt).
- Koldun : Arachne, the spiders queen.
Shamans, Kolduns, Hagravens and Primal Shamans in the Forsworn society.
- Shamans are not just spell casters. They are also chief advisors, prietress, judges, and teachers. They have lot of authority on other forsworns.
- They wear special armor and jewels (I plan piercings) to mark their status. Except Katalia...
- Hagraven are witches, priestress of Hircine. Most shamans choose to become Hagraven.
- Kolduns are witches specialized in life manipulation and curses. Most of them are Marses.
- Primal shamans have a strong link with animals and plants. Most of them are Sicambres.

Others characters
- East Empire company : Zenoby Iniatus, Anexa Quintus, Lucius Trenquilus, Orthus Endario, Octavia Rema, Ariovist, Shae, Lurka Gro Balog.
- Jean Neige, former Yngride Lover.
- Whores : Lill, Asta, and Vere.
- Wildlings : Romula Sena and her pack of wolves.
- Vane, a poor girl.
- Homble couple, Alfinia familly members and friends.
- Muiri Lamie, a nice farmer of Old Hroldan.
- Nera Fausta : reporter, friend of Jayni.

Side Quests

• Tagged as "Forsworn"; "Shaman", "Koldun", "Primal", "Hagraven", "werewolf", or "Briarhearth". There are long, short, no sex and sex quests. "Lesson" quests are for obtaining spells.
  • Theses quests are independent of the core quests line, but have getinfaction conditions.

Forsworns tagged quests :

- Skirmish for dummies (Lost valley redoubt). Done.
Armin want to see if you are not an useless stomach. Let's kill some Nords !

- Yngride revenge (red Eagle Redoubt). Done.
One night, Yngride slept with Jean Neige, a Breton, and a Markarth soldier, but he betrayed her. She wants revenge.

- Cruel Raiders (Deep Wood redoubt). Done.
Styr and Orell wants blood. Let's kill some Nords !

- A small brothel (Reach Farm). Done.
The recompense for finishing Raiders quest.

- Katalia Lesson (Forgotten valley). Done.
Katalia is very shy and scholar. But she will teach you three spells : Spriggan spray I, teleport to sacred forest, teleport to Marses outpost.

- Controlling Old Hroldan (Karspire redoubt/Old hroldan Inn). Done. Warning ! Evil Quest !
Make Eydis more cooperative... but be carrefull, Phage don't accept fails.

- Princess of Wolves (Sicambres outpost). Done.
Meet Romula Sena, a imperial young woman, who was adopted by a small Pack of wolves, and take her dutie as a wolf female very seriously. Convince her to join Sicambres tribe. Genserie will help. Available in AFS1.47 release.

- A Wife for Brenus (Forgotten valley). Done.
Stop the annoying Brenus forcegreet by helping him to find a new wife ! But theses women don't want to be disapointed ! Available in AFS1.49 release.

- A Dance with Werewolves (Forgotten valley). Done.
Armin wants to confirm his tribe alliance with a pack of Werewolves. But there is a big change...

- Delzaron

• Submitted
    02/18/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, More Nasty critters, Fuz Ro D'Ho.
  • Special Edition Compatible

There is no soldier to kill in redoubt defence, what should I do. can any one please help. Thank you.

6 hours ago, death8981 said:

There is no soldier to kill in redoubt defence, what should I do. can any one please help. Thank you.

4 hours ago, death8981 said:

There is no soldier to kill in redoubt defence, what should I do. Can any one please help me.. Thank you..

In fact, they are packaged : you should wait them. If not, setstage it.

On 01/02/2018 at 4:13 AM, death8981 said:

Thank you for your reply. I do the wait thing, but still nothing happened..Sorry I'm new to all this things, And for the setstage where can I find the the quest ID.

Check the redoubt builted on a lake. Maybe they're here.

Hello There, just looking for a bit of help. 

Approaching or getting closer to Ascula seems to suddenly crash my game. 

Currently on "No Heart Woman" >Talk To Ascula 

I have tried player.placeatme and it instantly crashes. Currently can only approach close to the hill NPC is located before crash occurs. 

Any Advice? 

Everything else seems to have worked without issue so far. (Loving it!) 

13 hours ago, zzbbeee said:

Hello There, just looking for a bit of help. 

Approaching or getting closer to Ascula seems to suddenly crash my game. 

Currently on "No Heart Woman" >Talk To Ascula 

I have tried player.placeatme and it instantly crashes. Currently can only approach close to the hill NPC is located before crash occurs. 

Any Advice? 

Everything else seems to have worked without issue so far. (Loving it!) 

Yes, it's surely due to her raven dress (a skeleton issue). I had to reinstall the mod to solve it.

You can also try to change what she wears in CK. Try also to reinstall the armor meshes and textures of AFS.

On 1/29/2018 at 4:32 PM, Rebual85 said:

And I was wondering why I'm suddenly getting ctd's when approching specific locations.

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 19554, Removed Records: 29, Elapsed Time: 00:00

I appreciate the work everyone puts into they're mods, but please... don't make accidently so many unnecessary edits to world space cells where nothing is changed.

Holy hell, I'm rebuilding my modlist because of this.

Thanks, now I know what is causing my incredible stable skyrim to crash :C

EDIT: Ok I'm done, lots of crashes outside even after cleaning the mod in xedit, there are some errors that I'm not sure if they are somewhat important and 2 deleted navmeshes. I'm not used to having random CTD so there goes my shaman playthrough :C better luck next time.

18 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yes, it's surely due to her raven dress (a skeleton issue). I had to reinstall the mod to solve it.

You can also try to change what she wears in CK. Try also to reinstall the armor meshes and textures of AFS.

Alright thanks alot, reinstalling did in fact fix the issue! 

On 06/02/2018 at 10:08 PM, raelynnsnow said:

Need help where is the location of the shaman lab to retrieve gear after choosing primal shaman. can not find and doesn't seem to be in the shaman den. been searching for quite a bit thru these messages and nothing to help. thanks

The entry of that cave is in the sicambres village.

No smarts can get me through this mod if I even had some. Pure guess work on where to go, in what order, who to talk to, who to sleep with and who not to sleep with, who to eat and who to behead, and is very chaotic. Sounds about like Bethesda Skyrim to me. Face the wrong direction and major glitches. But which way to face? It's top secret information. An alchemist that is fascinated with eyes. Oh, you have to be a NPC mind reader. Hopefully that is an undiscovered dragonborn power I tap into real quick like or my game is finished. Now I am off to the opposite end of the world just to buy special alchemy supplies. At least I hope she is the right alchemist for the quest. This headache couldn't get any worse. Kudos on the challenge. Well, maybe not a challenge and more like a massacre. Yeah, love the mod concept. Can't say for sure about anything though because I haven't had much luck with a play-through where quests actually progress. I don't want to spend my gaming hours typing in console commands to make the thing so called work. I know the CK is to blame for many things. I will post an updated opinion or vote or whatever once I can get through the thing. Good news is that this play-through has not seemed to get stuck so far. But way too early yet to tell. Some brilliant ideas at work here and I very much appreciate that.

2 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

No smarts can get me through this mod if I even had some. Pure guess work on where to go, in what order, who to talk to, who to sleep with and who not to sleep with, who to eat and who to behead, and is very chaotic. Sounds about like Bethesda Skyrim to me. Face the wrong direction and major glitches. But which way to face? It's top secret information. An alchemist that is fascinated with eyes. Oh, you have to be a NPC mind reader. Hopefully that is an undiscovered dragonborn power I tap into real quick like or my game is finished. Now I am off to the opposite end of the world just to buy special alchemy supplies. At least I hope she is the right alchemist for the quest. This headache couldn't get any worse. Kudos on the challenge. Well, maybe not a challenge and more like a massacre. Yeah, love the mod concept. Can't say for sure about anything though because I haven't had much luck with a play-through where quests actually progress. I don't want to spend my gaming hours typing in console commands to make the thing so called work. I know the CK is to blame for many things. I will post an updated opinion or vote or whatever once I can get through the thing. Good news is that this play-through has not seemed to get stuck so far. But way too early yet to tell. Some brilliant ideas at work here and I very much appreciate that.

Hum... can you rewrite your comment and split it into points ?

I have difficulties to read and understand all your comment.