5 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

And by the way, I've never played AFS before, is it normal for a person to live without a heart? There's a whole transgender person living like this for years. WTF is this? I was just laughing at that moment. And then Dovakin's heart is cut out and there's a hole! Ahahahahahah shouldn't I have died right away? When I proposed breast-cutting in the ravenous mod, I was well aware that this was a generally non-lethal interaction. Ascula just stole a vital organ. I wonder if there are more quests with her, or is this one like that? I don't know if these are my presets of someone's face, but she looked beautiful to me, it's a pity that she turned out to be a mad maniac) Although I also liked Azhra, And why are the most prescribed characters always crazy? You love and hate them at the same time. Shit

yeah, it's normal for people to live whitout a heart. they have a flower in place. This operation is done by the hagraven. The result is a man called "briarhreart" due to the name of the flower replacing their heart.

Yeah, Ascula stilen your heart and replaced it. Hopefully, a girl named Moira will help you... and also play a little with your organs.

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

yeah, it's normal for people to live whitout a heart. they have a flower in place. This operation is done by the hagraven. The result is a man called "briarhreart" due to the name of the flower replacing their heart.

Yeah, Ascula stilen your heart and replaced it. Hopefully, a girl named Moira will help you... and also play a little with your organs.

I checked a number of sidequests, everything is fine. Unless, for some reason unknown to me, the Judgment quest has gone awry. When I approached the mothers, they were already lying dead, respectively, the resurrect 1 command would not start the dialogue in any way, so I had to use setstage.

The Act as like Shaman quest is broken, as I said earlier, the quest marker has floated away. Since the script counted the completion of the meeting, but did not advance me along the plot. Without knowing the command of this quest, I will not go any further. And I also need the code for the sidequest Ill be the bets huntress in reach. I also got carried away, but I think this is due to the fact that at that moment I had already activated the main quest, and the NPC giving it is the same.

On sreen 2 no markers at all

Screenshot_1.jpg

SkyrimSE 2024-04-20 15-52-47-90.bmp

54 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

I checked a number of sidequests, everything is fine. Unless, for some reason unknown to me, the Judgment quest has gone awry. When I approached the mothers, they were already lying dead, respectively, the resurrect 1 command would not start the dialogue in any way, so I had to use setstage.

The Act as like Shaman quest is broken, as I said earlier, the quest marker has floated away. Since the script counted the completion of the meeting, but did not advance me along the plot. Without knowing the command of this quest, I will not go any further. And I also need the code for the sidequest Ill be the bets huntress in reach. I also got carried away, but I think this is due to the fact that at that moment I had already activated the main quest, and the NPC giving it is the same.

On sreen 2 no markers at all

Screenshot_1.jpg

SkyrimSE 2024-04-20 15-52-47-90.bmp 6.59 MB · 0 downloads

you can get all the quests IDs by using help AFS, and you can restrict the research by using a number, like AFS3.

You justt need to go the the trigger nearby serpent bluff redoubt to trigger the scene. As always, use T if the actors are late.

I'll extend the trigger and add a skip dialogue on katalia.

33 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I'm facing huges difficulties in updating the mod.

Uploads fails whatever I do.

LL servers sometime cook when there is a lot of traffic. As the mod is quite big I would suggest uploading it to Mega (it's free) and posting the link here.

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

you can get all the quests IDs by using help AFS, and you can restrict the research by using a number, like AFS3.

You justt need to go the the trigger nearby serpent bluff redoubt to trigger the scene. As always, use T if the actors are late.

I'll extend the trigger and add a skip dialogue on katalia.

I can make 4 screenshots with the console, AFS2,3,4,5. But there won't be the quest I'm talking about. Maybe he's uncategorized?

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2024 at 1:38 AM, FatePoutsa said:

It was broken in 2015 and it is still broken in 2024. Don't use this amateur's mods. 

1.png

2.png

Instead of making useless complains (yes, because that trigger doesn't have any script, and cannot impact the game) you could just explore and give informations about what is not working,a dn how to fix it. It will help more.

What is dyndolod and why it given you that warming ?

These scripts files are in the mod archives.

as you see, the activator handrope have his scripts. I think the script HR_HavokChainScript is corrupted, I can't open it.

Tghe problem is, as you surely know, I lost all my archives. So I recovered my mods by downloadding them from here, but I lost the archives where this particular script was. I don't want the mod to be pama dependant, so maybe you could provide a solution, that would be nice.

image.png

Edited by Delzaron

Can't for the life of me get Armin to finish the quest "The First Move". I've checked the stage number and it's at 40, he lets me keep redoing the "it's done" diaglogue option and talks about a ritual but i don't have any quests for it. 

Edited by Skads
23 hours ago, Skads said:

Can't for the life of me get Armin to finish the quest "The First Move". I've checked the stage number and it's at 40, he lets me keep redoing the "it's done" diaglogue option and talks about a ritual but i don't have any quests for it. 

AFS3Begin, stage 40? or AFS3BeginArmin, stage 40 ?

I'll check.

edit : for AFS3Bzgin stage 30->40 you need to talk to Katalia. It's specified in the quest objectives. The script in her dialogue is good.

For AFS3BeginArmin, depends if yiu already saved Madanach from Cidhna mine, or not. If not, do the vanilla quest "the forsworn cnspiracy" in Markarth.

If you already done that, the quest AFS3BeginArmin gives you another choice, so it stage to 100.

Ok, I saw your problem with the "it's done part". It's a condition I let in Armin last dialogue part.

I fixed that. Setstage it to 200 or now, until update will come.

On 4/27/2024 at 1:40 AM, Delzaron said:

Instead of making useless complains (yes, because that trigger doesn't have any script, and cannot impact the game) you could just explore and give informations about what is not working,a dn how to fix it. It will help more.

What is dyndolod and why it given you that warming ?

These scripts files are in the mod archives.

as you see, the activator handrope have his scripts. I think the script HR_HavokChainScript is corrupted, I can't open it.

Tghe problem is, as you surely know, I lost all my archives. So I recovered my mods by downloadding them from here, but I lost the archives where this particular script was. I don't want the mod to be pama dependant, so maybe you could provide a solution, that would be nice.

image.png

Concrete proof this amateur doesnt even know what dyndolod is, no wonder his mods are always a mess

On 4/30/2024 at 3:47 PM, FatePoutsa said:

Concrete proof this amateur doesnt even know what dyndolod is, no wonder his mods are always a mess

Do you know I have other things to do in my life than coding some mods ?

So, intead of being insulting, you could teach me.

I just know dyndolod can be use to genertate LOD, but i use the old oscape and xlodgen instead, because i know better these softwares, and didn't found good tutorials for dyndolog about mod woldspaces generation.

damn why people imidiatly got to be so hostile to Delzaron they be doing their best and as far as i has seen this is a passion project not a job for them so cut them some slack please they dont deserve it 

keep up the good work Delzaron your mods are great and litteraly the only one that does fun tribal stuff i cant wait to see where your taking this mod to

Edited by thomas00126
wanted to add more