12 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

Tricks

Hide contents

- Sometimes, NPC have difficulties to join their scene markers. Use T and wait/sleep one hour to fix it.
- You will find Thusnelda in the Sicambres Village.
- Ethrane, Katalia and Henrieta lives in the youngs cave.
- The virgin girl you need for Badycia lesson quest is Henrieta.
- However there is a SEQ file, you need to save/quit/load to get NPC dialogues of many quests.
- Debug, need a spell or something ? Use the AFSCheatChests. Theses chest are here for testers.
- The good wife for Brenus is Genserie.
- you cant escape/kill Ravena or Rathi. The end depends of your behavior as a pet.
- Ascula is really mad !
- Samarie is in the Forgotten valley.
- Vulkos move a lot. At a point of the quest, find her wife.
- Moira is a really future hagraven...
- Red Riding Hood dislike wolves, but like werewolves.
- the ways are in Badycia hands.

that helps loads, thanks for the list. any idea where to find armin(or what was his name, the main chief of sorts?)

4 hours ago, Zslayer286 said:

that helps loads, thanks for the list. any idea where to find armin(or what was his name, the main chief of sorts?)

If you're looking 4 him to complete "Skirmish for dummies" quest then he's at the entrance of Lost Valley Redoubt.

But mostly he's siting on the chair in the Sicambres part of the Fogotten Valley (the new small world where you meet Badicia, Katalyn's mother).

46 minutes ago, Lynx2k10 said:

If you're looking 4 him to complete "Skirmish for dummies" quest then he's at the entrance of Lost Valley Redoubt.

But mostly he's siting on the chair in the Sicambres part of the Fogotten Valley (the new small world where you meet Badicia, Katalyn's mother).

Yo.

It was a long time.

20 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yo.

It was a long time.

Hey Delzaron, still need help with the spider on the roof quest. Any pointers / suggestions where to look for this alchemist that likes eyes(??)

2 hours ago, Zslayer286 said:

Hey Delzaron, still need help with the spider on the roof quest. Any pointers / suggestions where to look for this alchemist that likes eyes(??)

Bothela, in markarth, I guess...

18 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

Salut! Ca va??

Oui. Nouveau boulot, grosses journées. Mais ça va.

• 3 weeks later...

regarding SE version:

Some timers can be challenging, Sometimes Fuz Du Roh doesn't work, other times scene's were hanging. It's hard to identify a solid cause. much more frequent when a sexlab scene is interrupted.  It would appear many some events are time driven rather than event/completion driven so the wrong animation or an interrupted animation make the scene a bit more awkward.  in most cases waiting, or saving and loading resolved these.

The first initiation scene at the tree, I was unable to make it proceed. Waiting does not seem as effective as it was in oldrim.

In the Shaman den, two of the NPCs are wearing something with a damaged texture. running NIF optimizer against the mesh/armor directory fixed that.

jasey's friend gets attacked in the forsworn camp, i think she summoned something that attacked one of the forsworn.

Overall i'm finding it surprisingly functional, very few showstoppers.  minor language oddities, i'd be willing to proofread if that would be helpful. Easily understood but some words are ... odd in the context where they're used.

<edited for additional detail July, 10 2018>

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it was mentioned in previous discussions but whenever I try to add this mod to NMM, it gives me the error "AFS_2.2_test1 can't be added" and the status is incomplete. I am very interested in the mod  and am really disappointed :(

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Zephonix said:

I don't know if it was mentioned in previous discussions but whenever I try to add this mod to NMM, it gives me the error "AFS_2.2_test1 can't be added" and the status is incomplete. I am very interested in the mod  and am really disappointed :(

Thanks in advance

Install it manually

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

I can't seem to start the quist...Need help.

How to start the mod ? Talk to an Inn keeper, or save Madanach from Cidhna mine. You'll be directed to Zenoby Iniatus, an east empire company executive, at Riverwood Inn. She's hiring mercenaries.

You can't find Zenoby or she doesn't give the starting quest?

On 2/20/2018 at 1:34 PM, Delzaron said:

What ? Markarth is surely the best city in Skyrim, with Solitude and Riten ! Windhelm, too cold, whiterun, too shiny and desert.

I disagree.  The best place is Hjerim (post Blood on Ice)  It's suitably Nord and big too.  Other than that Windhelm is dreary almost everyday.   Whiterun is too crowded otherwise it'd be perfect. 

I just can't get into a city made out of stone. There's no personality or warmth in stone...unlike wood. 

20 hours ago, Lynx2k10 said:

How to start the mod ? Talk to an Inn keeper, or save Madanach from Cidhna mine. You'll be directed to Zenoby Iniatus, an east empire company executive, at Riverwood Inn. She's hiring mercenaries.

You can't find Zenoby or she doesn't give the starting quest?

Iv saved madanach....and talked to an inn keeper in three towns....Zenoby is there but she has no dialog....

3 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

Iv saved madanach....and talked to an inn keeper in three towns....Zenoby is there but she has no dialog....

Did he give you a letter? If not take it from the debug chest in Gleba's tent or use AddItem mod to obtain it. I've never tried to start this mod with Madanach.

Seems that this starter quest with Madanach is still bugged.... Hope you don't have Devious Cidnha installed?

As for Zenoby, do you have SL Dialogues installed?  Some say it prevents dialogues to appear...for me it worked fine. 

Or you can try to some console commands to start the mod: help afs      sqs afs1begin or afs0start (as I remember)  find the stage   setstage <name of the quest> <stage number>  

However I'll give this new version a go this weekend.

having trouble with the Taming Call, always "the beast is following is own way".  on another post it was mentioned that you needed to be a member of a particular faction, but i can't seem to figure out what faction (or it's something else) any suggestions on what to try?  this is for Constance quest.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Backstabber0220 said:

I don’t have audio in my game what is the trick for the trials? I always end up killing the troll and then I fail it.

You aren't meant to kill anything in the trial. You should have a calming spell from a previous quest/lesson.

On 4/1/2018 at 7:40 PM, npd732 said:

The mod is still crashing Skyrim outside of BrittleShinPassExterior01. The problem appears to be with placed object 000A9916 referencing 000A9915 AFS3RepQuestWild_GiantTrigger. Removal of this trigger from the cell allows it to load normally.

Sorry for digging up a several month old post, but just wanted to say thanks, I've been trying to find the cause of the CTD issue (had tracked it down to crossing the border into Cell -6,-7 which is contains the start of the path up to the North Brittle Shin Pass entrance). But couldn't identify a cause even after hours of digging around with logging and xEdit (it was either crashing before logging the cause, or I wasn't seeing it in the hundreds of lines of harmless warnings).

I was at the point of caving to rolling back the version and hoping it didn't cause instabilities, or having to start a new character all over again. Then I found your fix, and I'll be darned if it didn't clear up the whole issue. So, thanks again. Now lets go see if all this effort was worth it (I'm only on the very first quest and haven't even seen any forsworn yet).

On 8/23/2018 at 6:55 AM, Backstabber0220 said:

I don’t have audio in my game what is the trick for the trials? I always end up killing the troll and then I fail it.

Don't kill the troll, sleep with him.

On 8/24/2018 at 6:20 AM, Synake said:

Sorry for digging up a several month old post, but just wanted to say thanks, I've been trying to find the cause of the CTD issue (had tracked it down to crossing the border into Cell -6,-7 which is contains the start of the path up to the North Brittle Shin Pass entrance). But couldn't identify a cause even after hours of digging around with logging and xEdit (it was either crashing before logging the cause, or I wasn't seeing it in the hundreds of lines of harmless warnings).

I was at the point of caving to rolling back the version and hoping it didn't cause instabilities, or having to start a new character all over again. Then I found your fix, and I'll be darned if it didn't clear up the whole issue. So, thanks again. Now lets go see if all this effort was worth it (I'm only on the very first quest and haven't even seen any forsworn yet).

Usually in mods who affect tamriel orld, the problems occurs in cell 0,0.

in cell -6,-7, there are some modifications, including navmeshes ones and disabled structures. It could cause some crashes with some skyrim configurations, but I don't know why...