9 hours ago, mariolonos said:

Would this work with SE?

Don't know. I don't have SE myself, but I plan to convert my mods... when I'll buy a more powerfull PC...

And SE have a problem : the SKSE pluggin is not completed, as I heard...

39 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Don't know. I don't have SE myself, but I plan to convert my mods... when I'll buy a more powerfull PC...

And SE have a problem : the SKSE pluggin is not completed, as I heard...

You were supposed to get SE for free if you owned the original skyrim and its dlcs on steam. The skse for SE has come out of alpha and is now on a very stable beta build.

On 4/28/2018 at 8:56 PM, Chillin65 said:

Well...still have a problem with a A New Sybil for the Old Gods. I get Fjotra to the ceremony area, after having chosen Koldunic ceremony at the redoubt, the Dibellan priestess is executed and then nothing happens afterward. Everyone just stands around. I tried waiting and tried disabling/enabling Dana, nothing worked. If anyone has the console code to get this to advance, I'd appreciate it.

I'm having this problem too, with slight differences. The execution animation starts, they walk the Dibellan sister up to the block and it stops; they don't finish it and kill her.  I used a console "kill" command on the priestess and the light show starts, but the ceremony just will not continue after that.

6 hours ago, Shaddranat said:

I'm having this problem too, with slight differences. The execution animation starts, they walk the Dibellan sister up to the block and it stops; they don't finish it and kill her.  I used a console "kill" command on the priestess and the light show starts, but the ceremony just will not continue after that.

The priestess is not essential, and beheading scene is a copy of Kalidy one. It should work, except if something disturb the actors.

The koldunic ceremony works for sure, tested many times. The primal one, well, it's depends, due to the animals I guess...

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The priestess is not essential, and beheading scene is a copy of Kalidy one. It should work, except if something disturb the actors.

The koldunic ceremony works for sure, tested many times. The primal one, well, it's depends, due to the animals I guess...

Yes, I had picked the primal ceremony. After doing some other reading here, it appears that another reason I might have had this issue is due to the fact that Fjotra was still a child as I don't have the Dibellan Sisterhood mod installed. Nonetheless, I managed to get it completed by skipping the ceremony completely via "setstage AFS3SybilOldGods 200".

All that aside, I am really enjoying the mod and wanted to thank you for your efforts :smile:

On 10/16/2017 at 12:55 AM, Terrafide said:

I LOVE this mod.. one of the best out there! 

With that being said, I am having a bit of issues. 

I've played through this mod on four going on five new saves. Every time I get stuck on the same few quests and can't go any further. 

Wildlings life - kill the assassin - have no idea where that elusive assassin is..

A new sybil for the old gods - Stuck after animal sex scene.   used console commands to finish it, and only way to get rid of the sybil is give her back to the dibella sisters (went back to Amrin to see if he wanted her even heh)...nothing after that.

For the old gods:staff and trees - got the staff , then was told to do quests for the cheif and meet back up with Katalia.. did quite a few and then..nothing  actually can't even locate Katalia any longer. Not in any of her normal areas.  Ok I realize I have the staff, but how do I do rituals to save the trees that I cant locate in the first place lol

Free the king of forsworns - Freed Madanach, killed thonar i think was his name,  read his note then found Madanach and agreed to help him. No quest got added to check out the warehpuse..., and Armin apparently has nothing to say to me about freeing him.. just stuck with free the king..

Edit: btw I did do a showquesttarget command  and none of these quests show up there except for sybil quest. 

Interestingly enough, I am having these issues as well.

I got the quest "Wildlings Life" and the quest just say to "Rescue the animals" (or something to this effect, I can't remember the exact wording) however, I have no markers to show me where to go. In a similar situation, I got one called "Redoubt Defense" that told me to go to Karthspire.  I get there and the quests updates to say "Kill the Markarth Guards," unfortunately, there are none.  I did a 1-hour wait to see if the actors just hadn't arrived yet. Nothing.

My results from the other quests were identical to those listed above.

(( Just as a side note, I've taken to keeping tract of the primary characters RefID's so I can just "player.moveto ##" when I have trouble locating them, which is actually pretty often, lol ))

1 hour ago, Shaddranat said:

Interestingly enough, I am having these issues as well.

I got the quest "Wildlings Life" and the quest just say to "Rescue the animals" (or something to this effect, I can't remember the exact wording) however, I have no markers to show me where to go. In a similar situation, I got one called "Redoubt Defense" that told me to go to Karthspire.  I get there and the quests updates to say "Kill the Markarth Guards," unfortunately, there are none.  I did a 1-hour wait to see if the actors just hadn't arrived yet. Nothing.

My results from the other quests were identical to those listed above.

(( Just as a side note, I've taken to keeping tract of the primary characters RefID's so I can just "player.moveto ##" when I have trouble locating them, which is actually pretty often, lol ))

Not the same quest.

You should have hints in the NPCs dialogues...

3 minutes ago, ZeroDiv1nity said:

So is there any work-around to the part in the quest where you get the dibella traveller and get taken to the chief? Because once that happens, the npcs just sit there and do nothing. Thanks :smile:

A scene should start if you go into the right place (a trigger is placed).

After, the mod will continue.

1 hour ago, razielraziel said:

Hi, wonderful mod you made! I'm currently in the playthrough as a male character and i was wondering if at the emd you get the same perks from the shaman ways, i mean the factiontag of being friends with wolves, ecc 

All the ways are different, but you'll get some powers too. After, you'll be able to obtain some of the other ways powers too.

12 hours ago, DonkeyJJr said:

Can someone convert this mod for SE and pm it to me?

You know, I'm the author. AFS is my intellectual property.

If it's for your personnal use, ok. If not, I'll report that to ashal.

Personnaly, I don't plan to convert my mods to SE yet : I wosh to make some modifications on AFS (specialy on the last chapter).

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

You know, I'm the author. AFS is my intellectual property.

If it's for your personnal use, ok. If not, I'll report that to ashal.

Personnaly, I don't plan to convert my mods to SE yet : I wosh to make some modifications on AFS (specialy on the last chapter).

Relax, me asking for pm means i want it for personal use. But please, do make an effort to convert your mods as soon as you can. All of the dependancies have been converted to SE and a tracking progress of all major mods can be found here.

I'm no modder my self but as far as i have heard there are alot of tools that make the conversion extreamly easy and stable.

Hope to see your mods on SE. The more mods that come over to SE, the more redundant oldrim gets as the only reason people are still attached to oldrim is the lack of mods on SE. In every other way, SE is far superior and stable.

14 hours ago, DonkeyJJr said:

Relax, me asking for pm means i want it for personal use. But please, do make an effort to convert your mods as soon as you can. All of the dependancies have been converted to SE and a tracking progress of all major mods can be found here.

I'm no modder my self but as far as i have heard there are alot of tools that make the conversion extreamly easy and stable.

Hope to see your mods on SE. The more mods that come over to SE, the more redundant oldrim gets as the only reason people are still attached to oldrim is the lack of mods on SE. In every other way, SE is far superior and stable.

I hope to convert some of my mods to SE too.

First, I need to be installed in my new town and my new job, get a new internet connection... and a more powerful computer !

Hello, I really like your mod. I was hoping if there was a chance we could get bodyslide files for the mod's armors? I use a UUNP body for my females.

18 hours ago, GoldSword-09 said:

Hello, I really like your mod. I was hoping if there was a chance we could get bodyslide files for the mod's armors? I use a UUNP body for my females.

I don't know how to do that.

Maybe somebody on LL is skilled for that...

So.... I was doing this quest where you have to try and get phage and volas(or what was her name) back together.

So, the quest asked me to take this phage character to a 'lonely tent' .

When I reach there, the objective says assist them with their meeting but volas isn't there, and I get 2 quest markers, one for phage and one for volas, but she isn't even in the forgotten valley and i have to travel all the way back to skyrim lands to reach her.

Upon reaching her, nothing. I get no new dialogue option or anything to progress the quest. Tried waiting at the tent, nothing happened.

Please respond ASAP as I was really getting into the lore and story and this is just breaking and destroying the flow?

1 hour ago, Zslayer286 said:

So.... I was doing this quest where you have to try and get phage and volas(or what was her name) back together.

So, the quest asked me to take this phage character to a 'lonely tent' .

When I reach there, the objective says assist them with their meeting but volas isn't there, and I get 2 quest markers, one for phage and one for volas, but she isn't even in the forgotten valley and i have to travel all the way back to skyrim lands to reach her.

Upon reaching her, nothing. I get no new dialogue option or anything to progress the quest. Tried waiting at the tent, nothing happened.

Please respond ASAP as I was really getting into the lore and story and this is just breaking and destroying the flow?

Use the touch T/wait. Il will maybe force Vulkos to move.

Hey guys,

Love this mod so far!

However, I am having a hard time finding Ethrane in the Primal Shamans Den.  I am at the point

where the quest says 'Go near the Spriggans...Ethrane wants to speak to you' and I am in between two
Spriggans  and there is an indicator  between them, but there is no Ethrane and now way to click on where

indicated.  There is a big statue type thing in front of me but I havn't been able to click on that either.

Am I missing something?  

Thanks in advance,

Graham C.

2 hours ago, grc001 said:

Hey guys,

Love this mod so far!

However, I am having a hard time finding Ethrane in the Primal Shamans Den.  I am at the point

where the quest says 'Go near the Spriggans...Ethrane wants to speak to you' and I am in between two
Spriggans  and there is an indicator  between them, but there is no Ethrane and now way to click on where

indicated.  There is a big statue type thing in front of me but I havn't been able to click on that either.

Am I missing something?  

Thanks in advance,

Graham C.

Tricks

- Sometimes, NPC have difficulties to join their scene markers. Use T and wait/sleep one hour to fix it.
- You will find Thusnelda in the Sicambres Village.
- Ethrane, Katalia and Henrieta lives in the youngs cave.
- The virgin girl you need for Badycia lesson quest is Henrieta.
- However there is a SEQ file, you need to save/quit/load to get NPC dialogues of many quests.
- Debug, need a spell or something ? Use the AFSCheatChests. Theses chest are here for testers.
- The good wife for Brenus is Genserie.
- you cant escape/kill Ravena or Rathi. The end depends of your behavior as a pet.
- Ascula is really mad !
- Samarie is in the Forgotten valley.
- Vulkos move a lot. At a point of the quest, find her wife.
- Moira is a really future hagraven...
- Red Riding Hood dislike wolves, but like werewolves.
- the ways are in Badycia hands.

19 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Use the touch T/wait. Il will maybe force Vulkos to move.

it worked!!! thanks!

hopefully, just one last bug(i guess). this quest, spiders on the roof(or something like that). after talking to a few chiefs here and there, we have to go talk to this hagraven. she says she'll help if we get her child blood(?) and 5 spider eggs. the journal says to look for some alchemist who likes eyes(?). i have gone over every inch of unlocked forsworn territory, simply cannot find this alchemist

any pointers??