Hello,

For some reason after I updated AFS to the last version I get CTD at the area around North Brittleshin Pass. From where I can download version 1.9? This problem does not exist in AFS 1.9

That's interesting... pleae check in TESCedit.

I link the previous version.

Thank you for the version 1.9! I guess there is some conflict with the mode "Moonstone Castle" in the latest version. Unfortunately I don't know how to work with TES5Edit.

If i have to adapt my mods to all nexus mod, I'll never finish...

You can make your own patch by using CK.

where is this castle excactly ?

Hello,

For some reason after I updated AFS to the last version I get CTD at the area around North Brittleshin Pass. From where I can download version 1.9? This problem does not exist in AFS 1.9

That's interesting... pleae check in TESCedit.

I link the previous version.

Thank you for the version 1.9! I guess there is some conflict with the mode "Moonstone Castle" in the latest version. Unfortunately I don't know how to work with TES5Edit.

If i have to adapt my mods to all nexus mod, I'll never finish...

You can make your own patch by using CK.

where is this castle excactly ?

It's very close - north-west of - North Brittleshin Pass. It works perfectly with version 1.9. Thank you for your help!

Hi again!

I have some issues with quests.

First, when I speak to a chief ("Hi, chief,is there something new?") they don't give me quests. They answer (for example, Armin says that Markart soldiers attack redoubts and he needs someone to kill them ), but the quest doesn't start. and the dialogue window closes itself (just like you press TAB).

Second- free Madanach from Cidhna. OK, I help him to escape by completing vanilla quest, and he gives me a note to talk to him about Eastern Empire Company (part from your mod). I talk to him/ he asks me to investigate about Eastern Empire company activities in the Reach, and that's all, the quest is over.  As I suppose, there has to be more. And when I return to Armin to tell him that Madanach is free, he has no dialogue option, and the quest he (Armin) gives to me is still on the stage (Make Madanach free, report to Armin). Could you help?

Third, Badicya's lesson. She asks me to bring her virgin's blood. But neither her. nor Henrietta or any other girl in the young's cave have no dialogue options related to the quest. Maybe you could tell me the quest's ID? As I guess, Badicya teaches you the Tame beast spell which has to be used in Karitmandu's project (breeding trolls)

Fourth,I am making Briarheart way, and I had to setstage some points at Drana's quest (for example, when defending the Glenmoril witches coven, companions didn't attack, just four naked corpses appeared near the entrance, the quest stage was still "kill 5 companions") Could you check this bug?

Maybe it is a good idea to make list of all quests in your mod so if anyone gets stuck he can setstage the quest? The "sqt" command doesn't help because it don't give me full list of my quest and it shows even inactive ones.

Thanks for your mod anyway, outstanding job !

Is this for female or male player characters ?

For the best experience and most content you will want a female character - they have more options.

You can, however, play as a male Briarheart or Werewolf.

Having done both the Primal (female) and Briarheart (male) options, I would definitely give primal a go first.

hi, firstly this is one cool mod nicely done indeed , we need more like these :) 

but as much as i like it , i have some bugs or glitches that got me very annoyed, i was browsing trough the pages and could find solutions for my issues,so i am asking kindly anyone for help :

-Sabercats are always stuck in t-pose no matter where they are or what are they doing, they dont even sandbox (disable/enable doesnt work)

1-Sybil to the Old Gods quest, no matter how many times i tried after Fjotra does sabrecat nothing else happens,the troll is waiting there but nothing triggers, after sabercat fjotra just follows me around with no dialogue options, and all present NPCs dont have any dialogue for this quest, has anybody managed to find a solution for this or is there a console command to skip the ceremony to next stage(i was searching the thread and found nothing(maybe im blind)?

2-Protect the camp from Markarth soldiers i get the quest stage go to Kartspire camp to marker and nothing triggers the journal has empty(uncompleted) marker, when i arive to kartspire redoubt i get Kill Markarth soldiers and again empty marker in journal and no soldiers anywhere to kill

3-How to trigger quest where you have to Calm a powerfully beast , the girl in the valley just says do you know where that is, nothing happens went to that place(probably wrong one) found nothing , where is this Lost Redoubt ??

4-Armins quest to get werewolf pack as allies , how to trigger that? (i only got wolf/nord breeding quest from him)

5- and just a question , could there be bugs and glithces because of to many quests from this mod being in jurnal uncompleted(mostly side quests and quests for leaders and spells ?

Thanks

hi, firstly this is one cool mod nicely done indeed , we need more like these :)

but as much as i like it , i have some bugs or glitches that got me very annoyed, i was browsing trough the pages and could find solutions for my issues,so i am asking kindly anyone for help :

-Sabercats are always stuck in t-pose no matter where they are or what are they doing, they dont even sandbox (disable/enable doesnt work)

1-Sybil to the Old Gods quest, no matter how many times i tried after Fjotra does sabrecat nothing else happens,the troll is waiting there but nothing triggers, after sabercat fjotra just follows me around with no dialogue options, and all present NPCs dont have any dialogue for this quest, has anybody managed to find a solution for this or is there a console command to skip the ceremony to next stage(i was searching the thread and found nothing(maybe im blind)?

2-Protect the camp from Markarth soldiers i get the quest stage go to Kartspire camp to marker and nothing triggers the journal has empty(uncompleted) marker, when i arive to kartspire redoubt i get Kill Markarth soldiers and again empty marker in journal and no soldiers anywhere to kill

3-How to trigger quest where you have to Calm a powerfully beast , the girl in the valley just says do you know where that is, nothing happens went to that place(probably wrong one) found nothing , where is this Lost Redoubt ??

4-Armins quest to get werewolf pack as allies , how to trigger that? (i only got wolf/nord breeding quest from him)

5- and just a question , could there be bugs and glithces because of to many quests from this mod being in jurnal uncompleted(mostly side quests and quests for leaders and spells ?

Thanks

1 : all sabrecats ? That's a FNIS problem, not AFS one.

2 : Sybil old gods : maybe an hook problem. Setstage it.

3 : there is a trigger near the redobt entry, on the way longing the river.

4 : Calm is teached by Ethrane. Talk to her.

5 : I never suceed to launch thath quest.... and I plan to delete it.

6 : some quest markers problems are due to the small world : there is nothing I can do with that, it's caused by skyrim itself.

Thanks

6 : some quest markers problems are due to the small world : there is nothing I can do with that, it's caused by skyrim itself.

1: no not all from game just the ones from  this mod.

2: sorry for being a noob but how do i set stage that quest (id, command,...)

3: trigger works, thanks :)

4: Thanks

5:is there a command via console to try to trigger?

thank you for the awsome mod and help :)

Thanks

1: no not all from game just the ones from  this mod.

2: sorry for being a noob but how do i set stage that quest (id, command,...)

3: trigger works, thanks :)

4: Thanks

5:is there a command via console to try to trigger?

thank you for the awsome mod and help :)

1 : Ah, which ones ?the one is the trial cave ?

2 : oki

3 : oki

4 : oki

5 : there is a big problem with that quest. I tried triggers, setstage... I never suceed to launch that quest.

• 1 month later...

hello

im having trouble starting this mod. after getting arrested and being told to talk to the girl, nothing happens... the quest wont proceed. any suggestions?

you talked to Ariovist ? and with Katalia in the cell ?

Maybe you face a glitch due to package problem (f you miss the fircegreet, the quest will have difficulties to setstage).

setstage it manually.

ok i managed to fix my first issue now i have a second issue. npcs arent talking to each other to further quests, they just stand there... yes i do have Fuz Ro D'Oh mod installed. plz help?

Where ? If it's a scene, maybe all the actors are not here yet. Wait them.

AFS was polished several times. You shouldn't meet problems like that until the last part of the mod (scenes withj lot of actors, if one is blocked somewhere, it blocks the quest).

ok i managed to fix my first issue now i have a second issue. npcs arent talking to each other to further quests, they just stand there... yes i do have Fuz Ro D'Oh mod installed. plz help?

AFS was polished several times. You shouldn't meet problems like that until the last part of the mod (scenes withj lot of actors, if one is blocked somewhere, it blocks the quest).

everywhere and every step of the mod, i dont know what im doing wrong. they all just stand there right now im in the mission where you talk to katalias mom, katalia approaches her and just stands there and does nothing, i set off a dialogue or two when i talk to them one by one and am able to force the quest that way but they wont just have normal dialogue like they should. its like something isnt working.....

everywhere and every step of the mod, i dont know what im doing wrong. they all just stand there right now im in the mission where you talk to katalias mom, katalia approaches her and just stands there and does nothing, i set off a dialogue or two when i talk to them one by one and am able to force the quest that way but they wont just have normal dialogue like they should. its like something isnt working.....

You got the dialogue scene with Ethrane and Katalia ?

Who is not here ?

Who is not here ?

everyone is there, all three women are there, and nothing happens they just stand there....

Who is not here ?

everyone is there, all three women are there, and nothing happens they just stand there....

Hum, maybe they didn't get all their positions. Use T/wait, and see. It deblock that kind of problems, usually.

For me, I didn't get that problem in that quest... only in the part 5 of the mod.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+A Forsworn Story
+SexLabFramework
+Alternate Start 
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+Fuz Ro D
+SkyUI
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

My Skyrim CTDs when i approach North Brittleshin Pass with 2.1 installed. Installing the 1.9 version you linked in the previous page fixes it. This still happens with only the above mods loaded, +SKSE and ENBoost.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+A Forsworn Story
+SexLabFramework
+Alternate Start 
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+Fuz Ro D
+SkyUI
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

My Skyrim CTDs when i approach North Brittleshin Pass with 2.1 installed. Installing the 1.9 version you linked in the previous page fixes it. This still happens with only the above mods loaded, +SKSE and ENBoost.

North Brittleshin Pass ? What is this cell ?