The chief will give you one of the tree missions, if the conditionnals are respected :

- free madanach, if he still in cidhna

- negociate with imperials, if madanach is free and alive.

- negociate with Falmers (you need TID).

If madanach is dead and if you don't have tid, you can't do nothing.

how to negociate with imperials and falmers?

The chief will give you one of the tree missions, if the conditionnals are respected :

- free madanach, if he still in cidhna

- negociate with imperials, if madanach is free and alive.

- negociate with Falmers (you need TID).

If madanach is dead and if you don't have tid, you can't do nothing.

how to negociate with imperials and falmers?

by talking to armin first.

Hi again, I need some help.

I was doing armin's briarheart quest (AFS2ArminBriarheart). When I was supposed to make peace between Styr and Yngrid. I travelled to the location, they had a dialog about some girl and that's all. after that nothing happened, Yngrid has only default dialogues, Styr has the dialog for the Cruel Raiders quest (haven't started it earlier). OK, went for the Cruel Raiders quest. During the fight in the brothel I had to "movetoplayer" both Styr and Orell, after that the sex scene happened and nothing else. Waiting, saving and loading doesn't help, the quest stops on the mark "girls are grateful" which is completed. How do you solve it? Maybe you could tell me this quest's ID?

Another problem is in "Badicya's lesson" quest- all girls in the youngs cave have only default dialogues. Even "recycleactor"ing Henrietta didn't help

Anyway' is there a debug list with all quest's ID ? ))

Thanks for your help anyway, and the mod is amazing.

Hi again, I need some help.

I was doing armin's briarheart quest (AFS2ArminBriarheart). When I was supposed to make peace between Styr and Yngrid. I travelled to the location, they had a dialog about some girl and that's all. after that nothing happened, Yngrid has only default dialogues, Styr has the dialog for the Cruel Raiders quest (haven't started it earlier). OK, went for the Cruel Raiders quest. During the fight in the brothel I had to "movetoplayer" both Styr and Orell, after that the sex scene happened and nothing else. Waiting, saving and loading doesn't help, the quest stops on the mark "girls are grateful" which is completed. How do you solve it? Maybe you could tell me this quest's ID?

Another problem is in "Badicya's lesson" quest- all girls in the youngs cave have only default dialogues. Even "recycleactor"ing Henrietta didn't help

Anyway' is there a debug list with all quest's ID ? ))

Thanks for your help anyway, and the mod is amazing.

Hum... radiers will block is the two forsworn arn't into the brothel...

In badycia lesson, talk to Katalia, or Badycia.

In the first briarheart quest, follow the scene between Styr and Yngride...

I'm preparing two repeatible quests for AFS:

- wildlings life : kills some stormcloaks, or kill a debilla priestess, or convince a snow troll to attack some Nords scums, or deal with a pack of skeevers scavenging forsworns supplies. Maybe a mission with giants...

- old gods tales : sacrifice a girl to the King in Yellow, fight against other gods creatures (Chaur Tegoth broods, need TID, or Lurker, need FTD), count the broods of shub Niggurath (that's a joke).

Hey, I still don't know where to start the Chief's projects. I was able to get Constance's finished, but don't know where to start the others?

Each way is restricted to a project. Use console for starting Koldun and hagravens ones.

For now, I created AFS3RepQuestWild. It contains 4 simple missions, the choice is randomized (sex scenes for female if creatures are involved, males and females have the choice to kill or "negociate").

- kill some stormcloaks, bring their helmets to Armin.

- kill a dibella sister, bring her head to Armin.

- kill or convince a snow troll.

- save a girl from horny giants. Kill or convince them.

two more little missions like that, and the quest will be complete. Do you have any ideas ?

How about tricking/convincing an noble/enemy of the forsworn into having sex with an animal in order to shame/discredit them?

Or a mission where the feral girl you recruit in the Princess of the wolves quest wants to go hunting with her pack and you accompany them?

Hey for the Badycia spell quest, can someone tell me how to find a virgin girl? I keep asking people...

Hey can someone tell me how to find a virgin for that badycia spell quest? I can't find one and it seems no one else has asked...

She's in the youngs cave, the entry is in the marses village.

Hey for the Badycia spell quest, can someone tell me how to find a virgin girl? I keep asking people...

Hey can someone tell me how to find a virgin for that badycia spell quest? I can't find one and it seems no one else has asked...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? I LITERALLY WAS GOING ALL OVER SKYRIM LOOKING FOR HER

Also funny thing, you know that virgin sacrafice for dragon quest? Well I asked her before I killed the dragon and deflowered her, and she still said she wasn't virgin

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? I LITERALLY WAS GOING ALL OVER SKYRIM LOOKING FOR HER

Also funny thing, you know that virgin sacrafice for dragon quest? Well I asked her before I killed the dragon and deflowered her, and she still said she wasn't virgin

Thnik about : it's a forsworn mod ! Most NPCs are in the reach, forsworn redoubts, and Marses and Sicambres forsworns lives in the valle.

Ah, that's a bug... she supposed to be a real virgin...

• 2 weeks later...

To progress in this mod(and Things in the Dark) you have to advance the quest-lines through console commands?

I'm asking cuz i haven't download it yet and i need to know before i do so.

No, AFS quests works (except some scenes freezing, specially in the last quests).

In TID, the same : most quest works (except one very bugged, but i'll supress it in the next version).

To progress in this mod(and Things in the Dark) you have to advance the quest-lines through console commands?

No, AFS quests works (except some scenes freezing, specially in the last quests).

In TID, the same : most quest works (except one very bugged, but i'll supress it in the next version).

You mean that some scenes stuck?You need console command to progress on those one?

You mean that some scenes stuck?You need console command to progress on those one?

if the scene froze, yes, you need co,nsole, or to wait until the scene is done (sometimes, a NPC used in a scene is needed in another scene, but he can't be available until the first scene is termined).

This is one of my favorite quest mods ever, even if it does have its bugs, it just needs a lot of polishing up.

Just a quick random question: What's the name of the shaman_ceremony2 music?

I don't know, it was made by Xluxlu (our musical artist, on LL).

Hello,

For some reason after I updated AFS to the last version I get CTD at the area around North Brittleshin Pass. From where I can download version 1.9? This problem does not exist in AFS 1.9

That's interesting... pleae check in TESCedit.

I link the previous version.

Thank you for the version 1.9! I guess there is some conflict with the mode "Moonstone Castle" in the latest version. Unfortunately I don't know how to work with TES5Edit.