Just want to know that where can i find that Falmer in Markarth?  in afs5sidequestfalmer?

i'm stuck in stage 30

Ah... she should appear in Arachne cave... Look to Azenith derlerth. If she's not in Markarth, she's at Ibn or Windhelm.

well i can't find her anywhere

and when i go into Ibn all NPCs attack me

what is her ID? 

Just want to know that where can i find that Falmer in Markarth?  in afs5sidequestfalmer?

i'm stuck in stage 30

Ah... she should appear in Arachne cave... Look to Azenith derlerth. If she's not in Markarth, she's at Ibn or Windhelm.

what is her ID? 

use console to get it.

Help Azenith

i'm stuck in stage 30

what is her ID? 

use console to get it.

Help Azenith

Ahh………………nothing about NPC ID i found in the console

some forsworn NPCs in my game their bodies are invisible, when my heart is removed my body is also invisible too until i get my heart back.

Meshes problem, surely. Did you installed the meshes files ?

And all the outfits are made for CBBE...

ok thanks i think i forgot install meshes and textures

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+A Forsworn Story
+SexLabFramework
+Alternate Start 
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+Fuz Ro D
+SkyUI
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

My Skyrim CTDs when i approach North Brittleshin Pass with 2.1 installed. Installing the 1.9 version you linked in the previous page fixes it. This still happens with only the above mods loaded, +SKSE and ENBoost.

North Brittleshin Pass ? What is this cell ?

Sorry for the late reply.

This happens when approaching BrittleshinPassExterior01. BrittleshinPassExterior02 and BrittleshinPass01 work fine.

Any problems installing Things in the Dark after starting AFS? I'm about halfway through (became a shaman but not chosen a path) and was thinking of putting in TID for the Imperial Negotiation quest. Will installing now break any quests, or should I just play TID on a separate character?

Really enjoying your mods, by the way.  Played this and FTD and both are great. You've really done a great job showing what an alternate faction questline should be like. The major SFW quest mods should take note. 

I CTD when i get near Bleakwind Bluff, even in the new update, i saw there was an issue with something similar for another area and it was fixed going back to 1.9 but that didn't help here, can i get some help?

fixed it somehow, i redid my memory allocation to fix some graphical issues and no more problem...at least on this playthrough

• 3 weeks later...

bug report

confirmation that the new version of AFS (2.1) has an error with the cell

Brittleshinpassexterior01

approaching it from any direction causes a CTD, even from inside the pass

to get there fast use "coc brittleshinpass01" which will put you inside the pass, then turn around and exit (to the north)

(when I do this with ZaForswornStory.esp active instant CTD)

load order of the test that confirmed that it is the problem

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawngaurd.esm

Heartfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

USLEEP.esm

Sexlab.esm

ZaForswornStory.esp

removal of just the ZaForswornStory.esp solves the problem. (I can use any means I want to get there and no CTD)

sorry for the delayed report but it took me a while to run into the error, and even more time to narrow down which mod I have was causing it.

if you want a copy of my full play list I can edit this post to add it, but it should not be needed. (the CTD test I did with the posted load order was without

most of my mods even active).

edited at 11;22 pm 10-07-2017

to make sure I did not have a corrupted file (or anything like that) I re-downloaded the mod tonight and reran the same test.

loaded ZaForswornStory.esp and ONLY its masters, then tried again with load order posted above, both times i would CTD instantly upon entering

the "Brittleshinpassexterior01" from any direction.  removal of the ZaForswornStory.esp resolved the CTD (it does not happen without that esp).

guess i will have to roll back to 1.9 until its fixed.

anyhow i still love the mods you make Delzaron

salut,

j'ai un problème avec le mod. J'ai essayé de l'installer plusieurs fois et à chaque fois le même soucis. Dés que j'arrive dans la zone du col de la brisure nord et de la ferme Sombrorge, j'ai un ctd. Je peux à nouveau y accéder en désactivant le mod

post-1036761-0-63589200-1507547008_thumb.png

Je n'avais pas ce problème avec l'ancienne version et je ne vois pas ce qui cause ce ctd.

Commençant une nouvelle partie je ne sais pas encore si j'aurais ce problème dans d'autre zone, mais en attendant je te signale se soucis voir si tu trouves la cause.

salut,

j'ai un problème avec le mod. J'ai essayé de l'installer plusieurs fois et à chaque fois le même soucis. Dés que j'arrive dans la zone du col de la brisure nord et de la ferme Sombrorge, j'ai un ctd. Je peux à nouveau y accéder en désactivant le mod

attachicon.gif72850_20171009125714_1.png

Je n'avais pas ce problème avec l'ancienne version et je ne vois pas ce qui cause ce ctd.

Commençant une nouvelle partie je ne sais pas encore si j'aurais ce problème dans d'autre zone, mais en attendant je te signale se soucis voir si tu trouves la cause.

Je n'ai pas ce CTD... les persos là bas n'ayant pas d'outfit particulier,s je pense que c'ets peut etre due à la scene de sexe (et encore, elle est lancée par un stage), ou par les feux.

Essaie de virer ces feux. Si ça marche pas, réinitialise les navmeshes. ça va faire bugger la quete de revanche, mais tans pis...

Je n'ai pas ce CTD... les persos là bas n'ayant pas d'outfit particulier,s je pense que c'ets peut etre due à la scene de sexe (et encore, elle est lancée par un stage), ou par les feux.

Essaie de virer ces feux. Si ça marche pas, réinitialise les navmeshes. ça va faire bugger la quete de revanche, mais tans pis...

Je viens juste de commencer la partie donc aucune quête de lancer encore. Je me suis aperçue de ce problème de ctd en voulant sortir du col de la brisure. Je passe toujours par la une fois le tertre des chutes tourmentés fini. Au début j'ai pensé à une mauvaise installation ou une corruption des fichiers du jeu. J'ai donc réinstaller le mod après avoir fait une vérification des fichiers jeux avec l'outil de steam. J'ai donc lancé une nouvelle partie et je suis partie direct vers la zone sans aucune quête active.

Après pour ce qui est de réinitialiser les navmeshes, je ne sais absolument pas comment on fait cela. Il y a cependant une chose que je n'ai pas testé, c'est activer le mod après mes différents patch avec tes5 wrye bash et dsr.

for anyone else having the CTD issue (in Brittleshinpassexterior01 cell) i rolled my copy of AFS back from 2.1 (which has the CTD for me) to 2.0 (which does not CTD).

1.9 also worked (no CTD) but as much as i would prefer to play with the newest version, that is just not gonna happen for me until i can figure out exactly what is causing 

my CTD issue in that cell, with version 2.1

for those wanting to know what i did that confirmed which mod was causing my ctd issue refer to my post dated 7 oct (page 142 of this thread).

anyhow this is a great mod overall and i will continue to play with it in load order (just stuck at 2.0 personally).

I've got ctd on Brittleshinpassexterior01 to. is the anyone can give me version 2.0?

for anyone else having the CTD issue (in Brittleshinpassexterior01 cell) i rolled my copy of AFS back from 2.1 (which has the CTD for me) to 2.0 (which does not CTD).

1.9 also worked (no CTD) but as much as i would prefer to play with the newest version, that is just not gonna happen for me until i can figure out exactly what is causing 

my CTD issue in that cell, with version 2.1

for those wanting to know what i did that confirmed which mod was causing my ctd issue refer to my post dated 7 oct (page 142 of this thread).

anyhow this is a great mod overall and i will continue to play with it in load order (just stuck at 2.0 personally).

I'll add it into the mod page... and investigate again on this CTD...

I LOVE this mod.. one of the best out there! 

With that being said, I am having a bit of issues. 

I've played through this mod on four going on five new saves. Every time I get stuck on the same few quests and can't go any further. 

Wildlings life - kill the assassin - have no idea where that elusive assassin is..

A new sybil for the old gods - Stuck after animal sex scene.   used console commands to finish it, and only way to get rid of the sybil is give her back to the dibella sisters (went back to Amrin to see if he wanted her even heh)...nothing after that.

For the old gods:staff and trees - got the staff , then was told to do quests for the cheif and meet back up with Katalia.. did quite a few and then..nothing  actually can't even locate Katalia any longer. Not in any of her normal areas.  Ok I realize I have the staff, but how do I do rituals to save the trees that I cant locate in the first place lol

Free the king of forsworns - Freed Madanach, killed thonar i think was his name,  read his note then found Madanach and agreed to help him. No quest got added to check out the warehpuse..., and Armin apparently has nothing to say to me about freeing him.. just stuck with free the king..

Edit: btw I did do a showquesttarget command  and none of these quests show up there except for sybil quest.