Hi and first of all i like this mod, well done.

But unfortunately i'm stuck in the shamanic ceremony quest. I'm sitting in front of the tree and nothing happens. All npcs are there (as far as i can tell). I did use T a couple of time but nothing happens.

Does anyone knows what to do to fix this? I really want to play further.

10 hours ago, Ryntan said:

Hi and first of all i like this mod, well done.

But unfortunately i'm stuck in the shamanic ceremony quest. I'm sitting in front of the tree and nothing happens. All npcs are there (as far as i can tell). I did use T a couple of time but nothing happens.

Does anyone knows what to do to fix this? I really want to play further.

Check if some of them are stuck in some quests.

5 hours ago, Higurashika said:

What does it mean? I've found a few children in caves, but had no dialog for blood. Even tried kill em...  What child exactly? I need to know cause mb i have a bug =/

The quest is for Ravanna, right ? I guess she wants a kid in particular...

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The quest is for Ravanna, right ?

No. Ravanna's quest should start through console, but i dont know how to do it.

This quest for witch: i need childs blood and 5 spiders eggs. She gave me a tip about buying blood from alchemist... but i didnt play Skyrim much to understand - is that alchemist from vanilla or hes located here in forsworn...

3 hours ago, Higurashika said:

No. Ravanna's quest should start through console, but i dont know how to do it.

This quest for witch: i need childs blood and 5 spiders eggs. She gave me a tip about buying blood from alchemist... but i didnt play Skyrim much to understand - is that alchemist from vanilla or hes located here in forsworn...

C'mon, the old achemist in Markarth...

You can try also AFS forsworns witches, like Phage....

Ok.. Ravena now.. found her laboratory, found her. No dialog. Use console setstage afs2sidequestravena 10, go quest to go her out of valley. So i go in skyrim and quest dont update! And i have  a bug that i cant load saved game with ravena. 

hmm when i leave valleywith ravena, rathi starts following me.. naked. wtf?...

And i saw a lot of quest in tes5edit.. but i have only this one. Arachne stoped after i found her. Main quest stoped.. i dont know where. But i did only 14 quests.

1 hour ago, Higurashika said:

I have never been in this city :smiley:

Mb im blind, but i spoke with her, checked all sale items.. nothing.

What ? Markarth is surely the best city in Skyrim, with Solitude and Riten ! Windhelm, too cold, whiterun, too shiny and desert.

33 minutes ago, Higurashika said:

@Delzaron pls can u post a list of quests givers for ur mod? Im out of quests now and i dont understand why :frown: Especially i dont understand why i have no main quest.

Strange.

Talk to Phage, Katalia, Ethrane, Moira, Badycia, Armin, Styr...

Use also help AFS command. Open also the CK.

Ravanna quest is not supposed to be played : it's not finished.

19 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Open also the CK

whats this?

19 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Talk to Phage, Katalia, Ethrane, Moira, Badycia, Armin, Styr...

Imtrying to talk to everyone i see.. but no quests! Now i talked to Phage and got quest That was supposed to be a simple task.  But it seems like this quest should continue some other quest.. she asks me to stole some flask stying in front of forge O_O

Started  a new game. Now i write all quests to see where all goes wrong. For example, i came into Muiri's home, found cave. Got quest to speak with spriggan. But she has no dialog, i cant do this quest. And all quests in mod working like this - if u find something earlier than u should - quests just stop working. ((((

Koldunic Initiation: i need to speak with Katalia near the Hunger. I talk to her, we have sex and...  nothing. Mb there is a point where i should talk to her?

If i choose hagraven path the game just crushes...

And primal way buuged as well...

So the question is: what did i wrong this time? Again tamed wrong beast?...

On 2/22/2018 at 5:17 PM, Higurashika said:

Ok, and this is a very important thing - WHEN YOU PLAY THIS MOD WITH UNTAMED YOU SHOULD NOT USE ADD TO PACK POST SEX OPTION!!!

Because Forsworn story will be broken if u tame quest beast. So try to not tame beasts with unusual names.

So does this explain my current issues...

I have a broken quest where Katiliia won't move out of the cave and continue the Shamman quest line with me. I have no idea where to find virgin blood...  I started the Dibella quest line and served the temple, but no further direction from there...I'm a bit lost in many of the quests.

I really like the idea behind this mod, and was looking for a good Forsworn quest line but there's so much to figure out here with little direction, it's hard to play through.

And Red Hiding Hood...just didn't work out, I had to reload a previous save to escape the long walk about that seemingly went nowhere. Perhaps it's my setup but I'm not sure what it could be. Ive installed all mods required and sorted them in Mod Organizer.

On 2/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, AndragonFirefly said:

No smarts can get me through this mod if I even had some. Pure guess work on where to go, in what order, who to talk to, who to sleep with and who not to sleep with, who to eat and who to behead, and is very chaotic. Sounds about like Bethesda Skyrim to me. Face the wrong direction and major glitches. But which way to face? It's top secret information. An alchemist that is fascinated with eyes. Oh, you have to be a NPC mind reader. Hopefully that is an undiscovered dragonborn power I tap into real quick like or my game is finished. Now I am off to the opposite end of the world just to buy special alchemy supplies. At least I hope she is the right alchemist for the quest. This headache couldn't get any worse. Kudos on the challenge. Well, maybe not a challenge and more like a massacre. Yeah, love the mod concept. Can't say for sure about anything though because I haven't had much luck with a play-through where quests actually progress. I don't want to spend my gaming hours typing in console commands to make the thing so called work. I know the CK is to blame for many things. I will post an updated opinion or vote or whatever once I can get through the thing. Good news is that this play-through has not seemed to get stuck so far. But way too early yet to tell. Some brilliant ideas at work here and I very much appreciate that.

Agreed. This mod is a great concept but please author provide more direction and work out the glitches. It's beautiful, but hard to play it.

3 hours ago, Chillin65 said:

Agreed. This mod is a great concept but please author provide more direction and work out the glitches. It's beautiful, but hard to play it.

I'm overbooked, and need to work on several mods. Finishing NMM and developing aDP are my priorities.

I have to make somethinf for Human farm.

AFS and TID are not my priorities.

If you wish to help me, please test the mod, and report the bugs