[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

12 minutes ago, Mochaa said:

Hello, I see your update about the new animation requirements.  However, when going to the update to see the requirements, there are no details about the update or about the new animations. The animations are not registering in my game. And the update section for Verizon 2 is not helping. Can you give me some direction? 

The 'last' update was May 3rd 2019, although build 399 was added shortly after. If you're referring to a Patreon build, you'll need to go there for specifics.

The builds here have included several animation packages which require no special installation - they are installed as soon as KW is activated. Some of these 'included' animation packages do have updates - see the individual posts for information while comparing them to the KW patch notes. Any other 'non-default' animation packages are handled in the same way as always. Read the creator's posts for specifics.

34 minutes ago, EwwLitt said:

I’m disappointed I downloaded this mod and can’t enjoy it :’( my sims simply wont have sex “ not here somebody will see us” please help I did everything wtf 

Hmmm, sounds like you aren't interested in understanding the concept behind a script driven sex mod - so just go into the settings/debug and change it to 'always accept'.

There are other mods like Passion and even Animated Woohoo which run many of the same animations without being a core mod with heavy script based interactions/requirements....

so im experiencing an issue with the '19 version; 

so i loaded in an old save after updating the mod folder and make sure i uninstalled the older version. so i am pretty sure i got that part correct. my issue however, is that i try to test a woohoo stage to make sure the mod is installed properly, and it says i have no animations. i go into kinky settings->woohoo->woohoo stages->and it says i have all my packages for the animations. 

i was thinking i could try install and reinstall the packages, is there somthing i can do before i try that?

FIXXED

i forgot to uninstall mod via the mod console. and its asking me to reenter the animations key, im sorry to bother!!! thank you so much anyways ❤️

So ive followed all the advice on this site and installed everything (KW 399, Animations etc.) 

Kinky World is loading in game I wait a couple of minutes its says its finished and in the KW settings all the animations show up automatically.

But when I try some simple ones like handjob solo or tease, nothing happens. my sims just stays there and it shows the current active action in the top left corner but my sim is just idling doing nothing. this is so weird because stuff like "butt grab" does work. also no info appears in the top right corner. im a bit lost because i dont know what could causing this.

i try deleting cache files and maybe use a fresh game file for debugging.

48 minutes ago, DanBilzerian said:

nothing happens.

KW is a very script heavy core mod. Depending on the power of your machine, and the drain Sims 3/KW put on it, you might just be waiting for the script queue to fire. On larger worlds of mine, there have been times where the same thing happens to me. I speed up time to 3X and wait. Many times it's taken almost 2 hours game time before they suddenly move to the activity location to begin. This rarely happens to me, but it has and still does happen.

Now I do run NRaas relativity at 9 so it takes around 5 seconds per minute in game, and the larger worlds of which I speak are heavily populated - so there is a lot the game is trying to do at certain times - School/jobs ending, other things in the game queue. Even inactive and NPC woohoo....  Also the game can get 'confused' because queue hierarchy some times gets 'crossed'. A sim from across town suddenly wants to interact with another sim at the location the player is viewing, and that activity has a higher queue setting than the activity the location sim is set to participate in. I hope that makes sense ( and is a major PITA in the game mechanics ).

Even if your Sim is prohibited from doing an interaction because of 'requirements', once that queue activity is reached, it will self clear with a notification and move on to the next - not freeze up.

If you want, try the next oldest build which I find very stable - even if it has slightly less features.

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

i just loaded an older save i waited for 10min before doing anything. i also disabled the story elements of KW just to be sure them not interfering with Nraas. and you were probably right everything worked after that, although they kept glitching into each other in the transition phases, but i guess that is to be expected. i tried a couple of animations, i there some kind of progression? because no matter what i tried anal always got rejected.

3 hours ago, DanBilzerian said:

because no matter what i tried anal always got rejected.

It's possible there is some hidden 'level' of relationship/skill level/etc. behind various sexual acts other than just multiple menus for librarian purposes. It's one of the reasons I chose to use KW instead of one of the other lighter 'sex mods' and likely the very reason for it's existence as well. It's not perfect or well explained, but after using it for years perhaps I don't see things the same as a set of fresh eyes.

Glitching into each other is a pathing problem from EA and KW is just doing it's best to complete the script request.

3 hours ago, DanBilzerian said:

no matter what i tried anal always got rejected.

Do ALL people want anal? Well, all sims aren't into it either, especially the first time you ask! ? Not sure of ALL the possible options, but you can either go to the debug menu and click on "always accept", OR... you can play the game! You may have to get your sims drunk? Maybe a better, or longer term relationship? Maybe just a lot of flirting and butt grabbing, get them horny enough, and they'll do anything. Maybe, put drugs in their drinks? Watch Kinky TV... that can get them horny... unless they turn the channel.

13 hours ago, DanBilzerian said:

i just loaded an older save i waited for 10min before doing anything. i also disabled the story elements of KW just to be sure them not interfering with Nraas. and you were probably right everything worked after that, although they kept glitching into each other in the transition phases, but i guess that is to be expected. i tried a couple of animations, i there some kind of progression? because no matter what i tried anal always got rejected.

From what I can tell so far, and this is a very rough look, it's split into attraction, motive and difficulty.

Attraction is broken up into relationship, personality, physical and WTF.

Relationship which is based on LTR and a short term context where seductive helps when LTR is zero or negative, flirty for half LTR and friendly for above. Hot helps in all these. WTF motive and dream motive seem to also play into this. There are other factors like boss, professor, romantic, traits and so on.  

There is also a bunch of stuff about what the two sims have done in the past together.

Motive seems to consist of baby and woohoo motives which tie into dreams and promises. I've never seen HasDreamWith.

Now difficulty is probably most useful in this context. Each level is more difficult, in order: 
Teasing 
Handjob (easier after doing first handjob)
Oraljob (easier after doing first oraljob)
Vaginal (harder if virgin)
Anal (harder if virgin and easier after having done or received anal)

Alcohol makes these things easier (buzzed, tipsy, drunk) Dead drunk overrides everything. It looks like shy sims difficulty will not go above hand job.

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Do ALL people want anal? Well, all sims aren't into it either, especially the first time you ask! ? Not sure of ALL the possible options, but you can either go to the debug menu and click on "always accept", OR... you can play the game! You may have to get your sims drunk? Maybe a better, or longer term relationship? Maybe just a lot of flirting and butt grabbing, get them horny enough, and they'll do anything. Maybe, put drugs in their drinks? Watch Kinky TV... that can get them horny... unless they turn the channel.

im totally new to this stuff and just wanted to try all the animations to see if they work. because it always got rejected, i thought something must be broken, maybe its just the mod not really telling you what went wront. but i now understand this isnt just a hook up mod with more fancy woohoo options. its a whole new game system, it all works now also no crash to desktop anymore which is nice.

5 hours ago, nomads said:

From what I can tell so far, and this is a very rough look, it's split into attraction, motive and difficulty.

Attraction is broken up into relationship, personality, physical and WTF.

Relationship which is based on LTR and a short term context where seductive helps when LTR is zero or negative, flirty for half LTR and friendly for above. Hot helps in all these. WTF motive and dream motive seem to also play into this. There are other factors like boss, professor, romantic, traits and so on.  

There is also a bunch of stuff about what the two sims have done in the past together.

Motive seems to consist of baby and woohoo motives which tie into dreams and promises. I've never seen HasDreamWith.

Now difficulty is probably most useful in this context. Each level is more difficult, in order: 
Teasing 
Handjob (easier after doing first handjob)
Oraljob (easier after doing first oraljob)
Vaginal (harder if virgin)
Anal (harder if virgin and easier after having done or received anal)

Alcohol makes these things easier (buzzed, tipsy, drunk) Dead drunk overrides everything. It looks like shy sims difficulty will not go above hand job.

thanks for your explanations, i used debug mode as a work around for the moment, havent even touched alcohol atm. i havent played sims since 8 years so there is a lot to relearn.

1 hour ago, DanBilzerian said:

im totally new to this stuff and just wanted to try all the animations to see if they work. because it always got rejected, i thought something must be broken, maybe its just the mod not really telling you what went wront. but i now understand this isnt just a hook up mod with more fancy woohoo options. its a whole new game system, it all works now also no crash to desktop anymore which is nice.

I don't know if you took time to read everything written on the first page, or not, but 90% of all issues can be solved or figured out if people do bother to read the lengthy changelogs, features, updates, incompatibility issues, etc.

Yes, KW is a fully functioning game within sims 3, and not just a simple woohoo on demand add-on.

45 minutes ago, finderson said:

Where can I download this? The links don't work

Yes, they do.

80521676_TheSims319_05.202023_39_50.png.2f4dee842133e0c691f298a43880e506.pngHi I have a big problem with Oniki Kinky world 407 build.I have my sims 3 patched up to 1.69 version. When My Sims couple was travelling to France Champs Le Sims when the game loaded the sims blue ui with sims faces,portret panel is gone and I can not control my sims. I repaired my game,Started a new game with only OKW and loaded adventureland as  the town and I picked a radom townie the blue panel or blue ui is broken again. This must be a conflict with world adventures expansion because  Sunset Valley,Twinbroke  and all another game towns are working normal .I have to exception generated at all.I post the pictures with the errors.

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 19.05.2020 22_50_14.png

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 19.05.2020 22_50_21.png

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 19.05.2020 23_36_09.png

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 19.05.2020 23_36_55.png

34 minutes ago, Alice1410 said:

I have a big problem with Oniki Kinky world 407 build.

While LoversLab only has the public build, perhaps someone else with the PATREON build might help - I'm guessing you haven't asked on the KW patreon site for 'reasons'.

6 hours ago, DanBilzerian said:

havent even touched alcohol

There are 2 types of alcohol in the game if you use KW. The default EA type which is partially tied to KW, and KW's own brands which require no skill and imbue the imbiber with extra moodlets and script possibilities. I had a 'deserted island' save working and had added the University Keg for entertainment, and found my Sims hopelessly drinking till they passed out. Constantly. I finally had to remove it from the save since it got boring after awhile.

My newest Lola Belle from Bridgeport (for my Bimbo High Theme)

Spoiler

Screenshot-855.jpg.928010d4e0de23ddb487bc7772a07e86.jpgScreenshot-853.jpg.9a5579df88b6477a3a744e41c7ed686e.jpg

2 hours ago, Alice1410 said:

No I asked first on Oniki Patreon  on the post of the build .I tried this without WA and it works. So only Wa is causing the problem.

Do you run any NRaas mods? They can help - Traveller may be one to try and see if it bypasses whatever seems to be the issue when 'travelling' to vacation worlds. I know there is discussion on using Error trap and other NRaas mods with KW, but I have no issues and it's worth a try.

10 hours ago, Alice1410 said:

panel is gone and I can not control my sims

Think I saw this once a time ago too.

Went back to city edit screen and just selected an other household.

Back to the game and it worked. Then back to the city edit and changed back to the origin household and the problem was gone.

(this worked with WA)

May be it is worth to try. Good luck !

Oh, delete all cache files including the world cache files first.

8 hours ago, landess said:

Do you run any NRaas mods? They can help - Traveller may be one to try and see if it bypasses whatever seems to be the issue when 'travelling' to vacation worlds. I know there is discussion on using Error trap and other NRaas mods with KW, but I have no issues and it's worth a try.

Also NRaas PortraitPanel and RelationshipPanel mods could help here. I've also had no problem with Traveler and ErrorTrap and given the amount of bugs they fix in the base game I'd say essential for a long term save game.

4 hours ago, Clydie said:

Think I saw this once a time ago too.

I've also seen something like it, but it happened when I loaded a save AFTER creating a new merged CC file. Afterwards I took the original Merged file ( I archive everything until I have no problems over a decent amount of time ) and made the changes within it - more work, but when I used it with the mentioned save - everything was fine.

30 minutes ago, Alice1410 said:

Thank you I will try this

Curious: Are you using an old save, or a new save/game? (saves are very finicky when they can't find things in the way they were used previously)

You probably notice when having CC, that EA seems to try and use default locations and if CC 'moves' the part it was looking for, then it just grabs whatever is now in it's 'spot'. I'm pretty sure that's why letting EA dress your Sims is such a cluster fuck. (I hate the NPC Fashion Career - it always messes up Sims I took time to customize, unlike the Supernatural 'Magic Mirror' which adds a temporary outfit and doesn't mess with the default outfit slots)

I am using a new save game with a premade EA family and I was using my family old save too. In the new save I only use cc from cmarnyc and gecko skins and maps. I the family save I used more cc from buckleysims,newseasims hair and sclub eyelashes from tsr.I use too the object to maryjane animation,the glory hole and thats all cc i use.I do not use to much cc because with my Sims 3 Store Collection is to heavy to play. My Sims are very slow to much lag in game. I set always my game settingd to the highest level and it runs good.I have deinstalled and reinstalled my game.I do not know what is causing this. Oniki said that in her game there is no such problem.I have not such problem before only some script errors with nrass go here and oniki .I hope  that this problem will be solved somehow.

It is working again Thank you I installed Nraas Traveller,Portrait Panel and other Nraas Mods. The blue panel is ok again 

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 20.05.2020 17_27_15.png

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 20.05.2020 17_27_32.png

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 20.05.2020 17_28_20.png

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 20.05.2020 17_58_10.png

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 20.05.2020 17_29_06.png

The Sims™ 3 Skok w Przyszłość 20.05.2020 17_54_18.png