[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I downloaded the mod and everything is fine but every time I try to “woohoo” it says someone is going to see even when inside a room with a door it continues to say that. Do I have to achieve a higher sex skill before woohoo? I’m confused

3 hours ago, kittymeeow said:

my sim answers the call but after the call she does nothing and do her own thing, she doesn't run to the venue or do anything. any ideas?

to my experience the movie shoot session will take place on the next day, but not immediately after the phone call from the studio.

10 hours ago, Bornt0hate said:

KW compatibility with Awesome mod.

Would not recoment to use both mods in one game. If you do so you ask for trouble.

KW definitely is a core mod. On AM some say it's a core mod too, other say it is not.

However, the better way is to set up a game with one mod only.

AND about KW, the lesser features you use (no Pets and no School) the better it runs.

8 hours ago, EwwLitt said:

I downloaded the mod and everything is fine but every time I try to “woohoo” it says someone is going to see even when inside a room with a door it continues to say that. Do I have to achieve a higher sex skill before woohoo? I’m confused

Not sure what build you use, but anyways try a few things to make sure it's working ok:

Set to always accept in the Debug tab: Does it work?

If so, then change it back, and set privacy to none in the Settings tab: Does that help?

Continue to compare Sim skills/traits along with settings and location (Is the room secure? No gaps? Peeping Tom? etc.).

Get familiar with all the settings and it makes it easier to understand what the script is trying to accomplish.....

>> Unknown if you have any other mods conflicting - that's on you, but the game/mod works fine for me.

Spoiler

Screenshot-837.jpg.c4441ec16720d4764156ecdc5b4532a1.jpgScreenshot-836.jpg.e01e970d968ad6acdfda8387dcf0347f.jpgScreenshot-834.jpg.633fd53b48a38f02ee9519bc89a8a1d5.jpg

I've had this mod before, but I went off sims 3 for almost a year and lost it. Re-downloaded the mod again today and set everything up properly, in the right folders etc, but the mod doesn't show up in game at all. I get no options or anything to say the mod is even in the game. I've used all the links given, but get the same results. Am I missing anything?

5 hours ago, Mintyconclusion86 said:

Sadly, the link doesn't work anymore. I've tried finding it within other places, but they give me the wrong things.

Just tried both links - still work. Are you logged in? Do you know what a link looks like?

5 hours ago, Abrahamrionaldi said:

Hello. I found out about this site yesterday. Lol

Can someone show me how to be successful in "professional whore" profession? 

Maybe a link that explains it? 

I've tried My sim to be a whore. But don't know what to do to make her job level increase.

Sorry I'm such a noob. ?

This is a profession with no hours/self starter: You advance the 'level' of the profession by reaching a simoleons earned value (shown in the jobs tab). It offers no benefits that I know of other than a title. It calls the script to 'push' NPC sims to your location for services. (you can still solicit inactive sims). Define 'success'.

54 minutes ago, maedaex90 said:

I've had this mod before, but I went off sims 3 for almost a year and lost it. Re-downloaded the mod again today and set everything up properly, in the right folders etc, but the mod doesn't show up in game at all. I get no options or anything to say the mod is even in the game. I've used all the links given, but get the same results. Am I missing anything?

After placing the mod in the proper folder, when you start the game, you should get a notification upper right of the Kinky World version. If that occurs, there should be a new pie menu option with KW on it - you can figure it out from there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>>>> LoversLab search feature works quite well. While people may be new - the mod certainly isn't and everything here HAS been answered before: Show some initiative new members and take advantage of the knowledge already put forth. Grab a sandwich and start reading - you might find more than simple boring shit to read :) 

2 hours ago, Abrahamrionaldi said:

Push? You mean, any sim can suddenly come to her house? 

And then she have to 'serve' him/her to get paid?

The idea is for her to raise her job level ???

Yep. It helps if you work someplace quiet at first ( like a 'junkyard' in the evening, or a lot you designate -no visitors allowed- ).   One can also use the town map view to assign KW venues, also if you have somewhere which works as a motel/hotel. Venue assignment also helps if one decides to use the KW prostitute assigning feature where it's auto, or you manually select from inactives. Gives them places to 'hang out'. Of course since KW uses the default EA 'push' sims to your location after arrival, depending on the lot designation, assigned prostitutes don't actually 'compete' with you, but you can role play it anyway you choose.

The Idea is to make money - or just watch another opportunity for automatic 'woohoo' to take place. The game has so many ways to cheat, it's really on the player to make of it what they will.

Screenshot-846.jpg.af2470e43a1fa962565fc1ef4d29e540.jpg

On 4/29/2020 at 2:40 AM, landess said:

Jock influence doesn't affect KW selfies, although the need for University (which you have) is. The KW selfie is listed in the phone menu: Phone/Camera/KinkySelfie. Once taken, holding the mouse over the photo descibes the 'state' of the photo (Nude/Nude Bottom/Nude Top/etc). Sims can/will take nude selfies on their own. There are 3 variations on the photo. Minimal setting (no actual image is saved and it looks like a splotch-this is to save file space/works fine) Default setting (only a portait shot is taken) Advanced setting (the Sim will have 2-3 poses/random and the player frames/takes the shot) These are found in KW settings. (Be sure this isn't turned to 'off')

This is all on ver375. No clue if there is an issue on other versions. You had reminded me this Sim needed another nude selfie to advance the exhibition skill to 2.

Reveal hidden contents

Menu.png.881a32a5123f7704b7f47de4983949b1.png967123335_settings1.png.c6134b6f0c062f4813882c43c2b89730.pngSkillLevel.png.0a652208ac148fe8ca55069dce41ce7c.pngPhotos.png.12bbdfd336c0b5ffdb1c5997f4519aa0.pngSelfieAdvanced.png.afa3a0b80674cead1289506d2e1e90d5.png

This photo counted as a nude bottom FYI. I'll need to change into the nude outfit and Redo. The outfit shown is designated as a top.

I recently noticed proper photos are no longer being saved to camera contents when taking selfies. Or rather they are appearing as 'minimal' as you describe. They used to always be saved as 'Advanced'. Every photo I take is now saved as a blank photo ('minimal') and worth $0. Any idea if KW has  a setting that can be changed to force the full photo to save ? 

I should point out that the Selfie Creation setting (frequency) has never affected my ability to take and save full photos.  I think that setting is more about AI taking selfies ?

Also, Ever since this started I no longer go into camera mode and position angle etc for the photo. Instead I just see my sim undress and take a selfie. The result is a blank photo worth $0 every time.

Thanks

@Clydie Thanks for picking up the slack.

Some of us are getting tired of MANY new members basically asking us to come to their locations and just do everything for them. I thought schools have been teaching kids for over 20 years how to use computers, the internet, forums, search engines, blah blah, but maybe I was wrong.

17 minutes ago, James2112 said:

I think that setting is more about AI taking selfies

Nope - inactive/npc sims will always take the middle setting - portrait (quality)  Frequency settings should be do/don't. Rereading your comment - yes - 'frequency' is a yes they can/no they can't.

17 minutes ago, James2112 said:

Any idea if KW has  a setting that can be changed to force the full photo to save

Yep. It's in the settings as I described before - search and ye shall find.

Photo value is still based somewhat on the default EA photography skill I believe.

6 minutes ago, landess said:

Nope - inactive/npc sims will always take the middle setting - portrait (quality)  Frequency settings should be do/don't.

Yep. It's in the settings as I described before - search and ye shall find.

Photo value is still based somewhat on the default EA photography skill I believe.

That's strange. I forget the exact options other than low/high as far as frequency goes. I swear I noticed npc's stopped spamming selfies when set to low.

I usually set this to low, and it never stopped me from going into camera mode and taking my own full photo selfies. At some point (no matter that setting) it just stopped working for me.

Ill give it a go again and see what happens.

15 minutes ago, James2112 said:

I forget the exact options other than low/high as far as frequency goes.

I could've swore it was on/off for inactive/npc's

The quality settings has 3 options - found in global - shown right in the screenshots you quoted.

Is the 2112 in your username a reference to the title of the RUSH album? If so, nice to see old school still lives....

Spoiler

Thanks very much. 

Turns out I was setting Kinky Worlds Global function of autonomy to 'low' and had to do as you suggested --> Selfie Creation to 'High'. 

It all works as it should now.  The Global Autonomy function 'low' should still keep npc kinky actions to a minimum unless I'm mistaken. 

Any higher than that and the town becomes a mass public orgy after a few weeks ?

2112 is most certainly a RUSH reference, The Temples Of Syrinx is the first Rush song I heard and a favorite although I have many Rush favorites : )

Thanks again for helping me sort the selfie issue out.

11 minutes ago, James2112 said:

Any higher than that and the town becomes a mass public orgy after a few weeks

Try using the Privacy function to keep the 'town orgies' under control instead. It helps if you replace the restroom doors with regular doors so Sims have a place to 'hide', although other sims can still walk in on them - but that will also improve the exhibition levels of the sims getting 'caught'. This way you can keep woohoo autonomy higher. Placing benches or other seating behind buildings or in neighboring lot's also attracts sims wanting to experiment in public.

One can always change traits in NRaas Master Controller for Sim you never want to see doing the nasty by adding never nude, woohooless, etc.  Think outside the box.....   (oh, that almost sounded wrong)

Hello, I see your update about the new animation requirements.  However, when going to the update to see the requirements, there are no details about the update or about the new animations. The animations are not registering in my game. And the update section for Verizon 2 is not helping. Can you give me some direction? 

49 minutes ago, Hengi said:

Hey guys, quick question here:
How does the dom/sub relationship work? Is it fully implemented yet?

Not sure what you're expecting.

The Sims 3 has a relationship value between sims from -100 to +100.

It also has a gender preference which is hidden but can be seen with master controller. This value raises by 2 or 3 ( I forget ) with flirty/romantic interactions at a specific gender. The other gender will lower by one. In this way a bisexual sim can be made as long as the interactions are swapped between genders frequently, otherwise one of the genders will fall into the negatives. Then more work is needed to raise it back into the positives.

The Dom/Sub relationship works in the same way. It's a hidden value as Master Controller has no way to exhibit a KW value not used by default EA or NRaas. If I understand correctly, this value is based only on the Dominant suggestions made to another sim. The one making the suggestions will increase the value, while the other (sub) will lower this value. This should work independently of the friend/enemy default EA value so regardless of that relationship, the ability of a high value 'Dom' should be able to influence the actions of another sim with this value leaning to the 'Sub' side with the KW interactions provided.

Because the script is separate from EA default, it shouldn't affect the EA values at all unless there is some EA script which lowers the relationship between 2 sims during ANY interaction while one is 'angry' with the other. You've likely seen this in action when one does a mean interaction, and then certain other interactions continue to have a negative impact on the relationship value while normally they shouldn't. More testing by someone concerned with this feature could confirm the intricacies.

>>> If one expects a whole new suite of animations - it doesn't work like that, wishful thinking but not how the sims 3 works. None of the KW animations besides the 'rape flagged' ones are used in any specific context outside of location/object.

Spoiler

Screenshot-329.jpg.4ebd8906bb6fec6a2fb77d37667a855a.jpg