[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I believe I'm happy with this location for a 'not home' Brothel. Evil Angel Studios is accepting amateur actors to work with our lovely models. No acting experience necessary. Apply in person. Standard union fees apply....

Spoiler

Screenshot-773.jpg.a399cc91d220fcd5009c0d773099624d.jpgScreenshot-776.jpg.d524043b1c6cb9c608951923ffe3052b.jpgScreenshot-775.jpg.2bf445b2504041ba83b74e3d388cedb9.jpgScreenshot-774.jpg.0628e38630eb6db7860437a1806cd235.jpg

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:
11 hours ago, jdw6 said:

heck for that matter I'd like kw to read some setting in a sim file to know they're more attractive or less.  Its default of 5 for everyone is, well... stoooopid (but better, I guess, than just randomly setting it).

Perhaps because Oniki sees that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"??? Just as I use fashion model thin Laura for my thumbnails and photos, my labors in making dresses is to make ALL of the morphs work as well as I can, because the people who may download my work may not have static EA body sims, and may like thin, fat, fit... and use other CC sliders. So, KW does not designate one body type as "attractive" above all others. ))) At least, that is my thinking as to why. ))))

in friendships, there is an option to evaluate attractiveness of another sim. and somehow does it work from 1 to 10, or is there just a random selection?

3 minutes ago, sim333 said:

in friendships, there is an option to evaluate attractiveness of another sim. and how does it work from 1 to 10, or is there just a random selection?

I'm thinking that is base to TS3, and very likely is random.  KW makes heavy use of randomness, and from the little I've looked at the code in the TS3 DLLs, it too has a lot of randomness in it.  But, I've also noticed that the friendly -> consider attractiveness option returns a higher number the longer you talk to someone, and much higher if you do a lot of romantic interactions.

8 hours ago, mynonohole said:

Is there one ?

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

There are about 20.

Make that 87 versions, from piecing together the bits of information from the changelog in the 1st post, the (now deactivated) wiki, and elsewhere. I'm sure I missed a few, too. lol

2 hours ago, landess said:

Evil Angel Studios

Speaking of studios... KW >= build 395 has a "Movie Studio" venue type.  I've never tried that one out to see how it worked/what it did, since I never bothered putting a lot I liked for a non-rabbit-hole studio lot.  I had intended on doing a more photostudio-like one, had all the props, never did.  That said, I like how yours looks.

6 hours ago, gman46112 said:

All I did was start a new game...

Sometimes that's all it takes is to restart the game (memory issues are solved by that).  But, just curious, did you try deleting the 5 cache files* before starting a new game?

* and if you don't know what those are, check out the "Cache Files" section here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sims_3_Delete_Cache_Files#Cache_Files

Many of us delete those either immediately before starting TS3 or immediately after quitting out of TS3.

52 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

the friendly -> consider attractiveness option

Is affected by KW/Debug/Set Attractiveness.  The higher the number, the more positive the outcome regardless of the default things like shared/opposite traits and horoscope signs. Leaving them at a 5, will expose the random factor though. One thing I haven't quite got a grip on is how a Sim sees itself when increasing the KW attractiveness value. Certain traits/skills/? MUST affect this as I have some Sims above 5, and the icon with the handmirror which usually gives a positive moodlet (alluring/etc.)( which used to be only gotten by gussying up/checking self out and is now 'awarded' permanently by the KW attractiveness scale), will cause some Sims to gain a small negative moodlet associated with it - leading to the belief that they are uncomfortable/embarrassed by being above avg. Not sure just yet what triggers the negative moodlet as I've never done science on the effect, but I know it exists.

Friendship may also play a part in the increasing attraction value as Sims associate more as mentioned. It's not locked: so one can check with a fresh acquaintance, then continue trying as they get to know each other. I do miss the Sims 2 'Introduce Sims to each other' interaction as it gave an immediate relationship boost between the Sims being introduced to each other. There were other things as well affecting the attraction of Sims(2): Choice of haircolor, body shape, and even being turned on by stink.......   I miss a lot of things about the Sims 2 - I'll just let it lie....

Now that this is brought up, I'm reminded there is a value shown by holding the mouse over the Sim icon/lower right in the relationship panel, where one can also 'drag the bar' to increase or decrease the value. Much simpler then going into NRaas/MC/Intermediate to change things like gender preferences. I find this handy when I've forgotten to change a setting during a new save series, and shit happens......

30 minutes ago, Mimichalinka said:

Hi, does anyone know if the link to the latest Oniki Kinkyworld version download is still available?

Yep - find the link at the bottom where most links are: This way the author hopes the instructions get read 1st.

There has been discussion on some having problems Downloading if one is not in the United States, requiring a proxy server....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>>> I wanted to mention while many likely only use KW/Debug/Move to realign sims of different heights for screenshots or personal reasons during woohoo, It works on most all objects, making it handy to tweak furniture and other things like standing columns. One can even make some unique looking items combining it with MoveObjects ON. Sims will still path up or down within reason to reach an interact-able object. I know there are ways to completely unlock objects as shown by custom lots, but this is a fast/easy to access way.

9 minutes ago, landess said:

Is affected by KW/Debug/Set Attractiveness.  The higher the number, the more positive the outcome regardless of the default things like shared/opposite traits and horoscope signs.

This is not always the case. I always put 10 to all the girls, and their rating in friendship is 1 and 5 and 9..

12 minutes ago, landess said:

Now that this is brought up, I'm reminded there is a value shown by holding the mouse over the Sim icon/lower right in the relationship panel, where one can also 'drag the bar' to increase or decrease the value. Much simpler then going into NRaas/MC/Intermediate to change things like gender preferences

To do this, you still need to include something in Nraas or even need a separate mod, I don't remember exactly. But it will not be by default.

12 minutes ago, landess said:

Yep - find the link at the bottom where most links are: This way the author hopes the instructions get read 1st.

There has been discussion on some having problems Downloading if one is not in the United States, requiring a proxy server....

Thanks! I needed to be logged in, it wasnt letting me otherwise :P

26 minutes ago, sim333 said:

rating in friendship is 1 and 5 and 9.

Friendship is rated zero to 100 positive, zero to -100 negative. When using the consider attractiveness interaction, only a word value is returned. Words used like Stunning, Could do worse, Not attracted at all.

What/where is this 1,5,9 you mention?

(I'm seriously thinking I need a disclaimer mentioning my KW version and the fact I use NRaas)

11 hours ago, landess said:

bodyslide which allows the skeleton/outfits

Explains a lot. Sims uses vertices based morphs. Morphs are generally "pulled" from an EA mesh, or parts of, or combinations of. The tool approximates the position of vertices in a custom mesh to a base mesh and moves the custom vertices... which rarely align perfectly, and then must be manually adjusted back in Blender. I always look at the detail of Skyrim and other games, and wondered why it can't be done with sims... now I know. Thanks!

11 hours ago, mynonohole said:

Ah sorry I misunderstood you,  I thought you meant there was a cmar penis morpher kinkyworld version. I am using ONIKI_KinkyWorld_Build399. The one in this post.

399 is possibly the most bugged version of KW. I mentioned that this was talked about a few pages ago. I think it was on build 399, and I think the solution was to download the build 375 posted by landess, many many times on previous pages.

9 hours ago, gman46112 said:

All I did was start a new game...

Okay! Thanks for sharing that.

3 hours ago, sim333 said:

in friendships, there is an option to evaluate attractiveness of another sim. and somehow does it work from 1 to 10, or is there just a random selection?

Not sure how that is set up. It seems that if you use that with sims that have no romantic relations, it is always 1 of 10, but if they flirt, kiss and woohoo, the same sims are now 10.

One thing I haven't quite got a grip on is how a Sim sees itself when increasing the KW attractiveness value. Certain traits/skills/?

I believe more attractive sims get woohoo accept easier. )))

1 hour ago, sim333 said:

I also wonder why sims show  ?  or  ? after sex? I assume this is also random

This, if I'm remembering what I read long ago, is based on woohoo skill level.  If Jane is at skill level 5, but John is only at skill level 1, John will enjoy it, but Jane won't.  But, as I've learned w/ snooping inside KW on other things, KW never ever ever ever does things the most simple straight forward way.  It always does things as complicated and convoluted as possible, often with hardcoded values used in some sort of math, and then tops it off with a potential for randomness.  ?  But, I haven't actually looked for this yet.

7 hours ago, landess said:

Jock influence doesn't affect KW selfies, although the need for University (which you have) is. The KW selfie is listed in the phone menu: Phone/Camera/KinkySelfie. Once taken, holding the mouse over the photo descibes the 'state' of the photo (Nude/Nude Bottom/Nude Top/etc). Sims can/will take nude selfies on their own. There are 3 variations on the photo. Minimal setting (no actual image is saved and it looks like a splotch-this is to save file space/works fine) Default setting (only a portait shot is taken) Advanced setting (the Sim will have 2-3 poses/random and the player frames/takes the shot) These are found in KW settings. (Be sure this isn't turned to 'off')

This is all on ver375. No clue if there is an issue on other versions. You had reminded me this Sim needed another nude selfie to advance the exhibition skill to 2.

Hide contents

Menu.png.881a32a5123f7704b7f47de4983949b1.png967123335_settings1.png.c6134b6f0c062f4813882c43c2b89730.pngSkillLevel.png.0a652208ac148fe8ca55069dce41ce7c.pngPhotos.png.12bbdfd336c0b5ffdb1c5997f4519aa0.pngSelfieAdvanced.png.afa3a0b80674cead1289506d2e1e90d5.png

This photo counted as a nude bottom FYI. I'll need to change into the nude outfit and Redo. The outfit shown is designated as a top.

Thank you for the help! and showing what your settings were. Turns out my selfie creation setting was disabled, I can now take selfies. Nice Sim btw.

31 minutes ago, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

When i made one of my female sims into a futa using the hospital and then changed to the naked outfit, her bottom half was invisible.

My game version is 1.67.2.024037 if that helps. I have the game on steam so i'm not sure if i can update it further.

Anyone know what i did wrong?

First, just as always, what version of KW do you have? It matters as if you scroll up on THIS page, you see there are as many as 87 different versions of KW! 

Second, a photo of what you describe would help much more than your philosophical rant that you posted in the spoiler.

Third, without any information from you, it sounds like a missing mesh. Make sure you have the right bottom for what you want, reinstall it (read the instructions provided by the package creator), clear caches and see what happens.

24 minutes ago, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

using the hospital

I haven't had much luck using the hospital for most things KW related - So I just use the KW/Debug/Change to Shemale. Send your Sim to the Hospital to 'visit' and remove the proper amount of the cost if RP is important to you..... When the Sim exits from the 'tour', use the Debug feature.

Be sure you have Cmar's female penis mod though - this may be the entire issue for you. 1.67 is the defacto version for most any mods - it includes all the patches made to go with all the EP's/SP's ever released. Be sure to have a skin available so the penis has a proper texture as well. Many great looking skins don't have this and it looks like plastic when enabled. I looked for a good one myself for a long time, and finally found one I liked. After my recent premade Sim download 'frenzy', I probably have around 30+ skins to choose from, but only 3-4 that work with 'futa'.

12 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

see what happens

This is why I'll die using CAS. EA is a total bitch when it comes to rolling NPCs... This is a Fireman that showed up at a club my sim was at. I didn't even bother, just replaced it with a premade.

Spoiler

Screenshot-778.jpg.464fe4714b794ad69ce40a06b691a185.jpg

Then again, there are some things that go right - Luckily the Cop that arrested a burgler decided to stick around and be properly thanked....

Spoiler

Screenshot-779.jpg.e326187be03d7826f5a81168fc7b39c7.jpgScreenshot-781.jpg.8b66ab570b6c7fd1b989d67a5d54b1e4.jpgScreenshot-780.jpg.aab639be673b40b0a76e93e55c52d9ba.jpgScreenshot-782.jpg.ab22ebaf554cf21c54070346f16dc602.jpgScreenshot-784.jpg.48d7bdaa8afd608d5baff596e2d245fa.jpgScreenshot-785.jpg.f061d732ba3572212438bbde23064e35.jpg

Yes, the elevators actually have buttons on the inside where most people never see.......

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

First, just as always, what version of KW do you have? It matters as if you scroll up on THIS page, you see there are as many as 87 different versions of KW! 

Second, a photo of what you describe would help much more than your philosophical rant that you posted in the spoiler.

Third, without any information from you, it sounds like a missing mesh. Make sure you have the right bottom for what you want, reinstall it (read the instructions provided by the package creator), clear caches and see what happens.

1.I don't know what version i was using, which is why i'm downloading the one on the original post now.
2.I just asked a question, calm down. Where did i rant?

3.Thanks

Be sure to have a skin available so the penis has a proper texture as well.

Cmar does list some skins on her page. Might be worth looking at them. 

I probably have around 30+ skins to choose from, but only 3-4 that work with 'futa'.

Easy to change, depending on how much you want it. You can open the skins in s3pe and export to a work folder. You will need an image manipulation program... Photoshop, or I use GIMP (free). Do a little reading to get the basics, and this is very basic... open either image, then the other "as layer". Now open a "new layer". Use the edit tool to (sounds bad) cut or copy the penis from the skin you don't like and paste it to the "new layer". Delete the one you don't like. Be sure the penis layer is above the skin so you can see both in the work window. If the penis color is off, you can play with the various color options and contrast to get it close. Then merge down, and you have a new skin.

Save it as DXT5 with mipmaps. Open your skins package with s3pe. Right click on the skin you want to replace, click replace and choose your new skin.

I didn't even bother, just replaced it with a premade.

I might have just deleted that and let the game try again! You have Nraas Dresser? I like it because it allows more than 3 oufits per category, but I think it also buggers up assigning clothes, hair, make up, you name it!

23 minutes ago, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

1.I don't know what version i was using, which is why i'm downloading the one on the original post now.
2.I just asked a question, calm down. Where did i rant?

3.Thanks

Knowing is half the battle... G.I. JOE!!!!! Yes landess, my husband watches that with our son too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning: There are 2 KW downloads on the first page. Neither is the v0.3.7 that is advertised at the top of the page, and neither work that well. Flip through a few pages here and download the build 375 that landess has shared many times. That version is almost bug free and most things work pretty well. Just using that version may solve your problem, which is why I asked which version you use. 

The "rant" would be what you post in your "reveal hidden contents". As I said, a pic of your problem would do more to get you the help you need rather than whatever that was.